PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo vs. Sean Gannon

moneypit
12-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Ex con Kimbo vs. Sean Gannon (Boston Police Officer)
Underground fight which gave Gannon a shot in a UFC fight.
http://www.fight-clip.com/STREETFIGHTS.php?id=95

XtrmWakeborder
12-13-2005, 12:12 AM
Hell yah that was awsome! wasnt that the black guy in the other fight video?

Blown Spectra
12-13-2005, 12:28 AM
got his F...... A$$ handed to him.... thats was cool....
E

FLEA DIDDY
12-13-2005, 05:24 AM
got his F...... A$$ handed to him.... thats was cool....
EBut..............Sean got his ass worked in his first UFC fight, I'm talkin beat down.

moneypit
12-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Ya.. Gannon is a goob. He got beat hard in UFC. Impressive in this fight though.

jkeminem2000
04-13-2006, 01:20 PM
he clearly cheated, hes a submission fighter, Gannon is a striker, rules were said to be striking only and that fu cking pus sy did a standing guilotein , not only that but he put him in a choke hold several times to get some hits in... hes a fu cking pussy i would beat his a$$ any time or day, submission or not, 6'10 290 pounds striker,grappler,submission, wrestling pick one, pu ssy then after the fight is over id piss on his face.

moneypit
04-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Ok. and your reason for this being your first post here? I suggest going to sherdog.com they would love to hear your post comments. :220v: :220v:

LAFD
04-13-2006, 02:56 PM
he clearly cheated, hes a submission fighter, Gannon is a striker, rules were said to be striking only and that fu cking pus sy did a standing guilotein , not only that but he put him in a choke hold several times to get some hits in... hes a fu cking pussy i would beat his a$$ any time or day, submission or not, 6'10 290 pounds striker,grappler,submission, wrestling pick one, pu ssy then after the fight is over id piss on his face.
you always talk out your ass??? kimbo got beat thats all there is to it. kimbo just kept pushin and pushin and pushin cause he was done. gannon won he got jacked up in the process but he won.

Garrddogg
04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
What a tool!! Gannon won!
Oh yeah WELCOME TO THE BOARDS TOOL!