PDA

View Full Version : Business For Sale In Lake Havasu

Ron Burnett
12-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Relocate To Paradise Great Oppertunity 928 486-7000

BarryMac
12-13-2005, 07:13 AM
What is the asking price? I'm assuming that this is the Detail Business that you had listed earlier? Property Included? You can PM me if you would like...

rude235
12-13-2005, 06:16 PM
what type if business and what's the asking price??

CA Stu
12-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Does it come with a dictionary?

mondorally
12-14-2005, 06:22 AM
what type if business and what's the asking price??
It's a psychic hotline..... and he'll only sell to qualified buyers. Obviously you don't qualify!
Justin

Kachina26
12-14-2005, 06:29 AM
It's a psychic hotline..... and he'll only sell to qualified buyers. Obviously you don't qualify!
Justin
Why? Is it because he doesn't know that Ron Brunett is the owner of Ron's custom detail? That's not the same as not knowing who the current President of the USA is. I don't recall Ron mentioning whether it was the detail shop, the cell phone shop or the speaker cover shop that are all under his roof that was for sale. It seems that he asked 2 decent questions, although I wouldn't expect an answer about asking price to be posted in the open.

mondorally
12-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Why? Is it because he doesn't know that Ron Brunett is the owner of Ron's custom detail? That's not the same as not knowing who the current President of the USA is. I don't recall Ron mentioning whether it was the detail shop, the cell phone shop or the speaker cover shop that are all under his roof that was for sale. It seems that he asked 2 decent questions, although I wouldn't expect an answer about asking price to be posted in the open.
It was a bit of early morning humor (pre-coffee sarcasm) on the vagueness of the "biz for sale" post. I was joking that its a psychic hotline for sale..... and if you're not psychic (as in you already know the price and type of business for sale without asking) then you can't buy the company. Wasn't meant to be serious.
Justin

Kachina26
12-14-2005, 08:19 AM
It was a bit of early morning humor (pre-coffee sarcasm) on the vagueness of the "biz for sale" post. I was joking that its a psychic hotline for sale..... and if you're not psychic (as in you already know the price and type of business for sale without asking) then you can't buy the company. Wasn't meant to be serious.
Justin
Ya know, I was driving to work this morning thinking what an ass I would look like if this fella was kiddin' around. :D Ok, so I'm an ass :D

mondorally
12-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Ya know, I was driving to work this morning thinking what an ass I would look like if this fella was kiddin' around. :D Ok, so I'm an ass :D
Nah, you're not an ass. Like me, you're probably a little serious before the coffee takes full effect.... but not an ass :) :) :) Believe me, sometimes I'm the only one laughing at my jokes!
On a serious note, here is a great website for those buying or selling a company
BizBuySell (http://bizbuysell.com/)
Justin

ChumpChange
12-14-2005, 08:27 AM
If you listen to the radio, it might take your mind of ***boat.com every once in a while. Is that really what you think about when driving to work?
If it is the detail business, my truck needs to be detailed, my car as well, don't forget the boat either.

ClownRoyal
12-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Because of the new detail shop that opened off of Lake Havasu Blvd above you?

Magic34
12-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Because of the new detail shop that opened off of Lake Havasu Blvd above you?
I think he is calling Lake Havasu paradise..... not the street. So the potential buyer would be looking to move to paradise.

ClownRoyal
12-14-2005, 09:22 AM
I think he is calling Lake Havasu paradise..... not the street. So the potential buyer would be looking to move to paradise.
I was trying to say is he selling because of the competition from the new detail shop that opened about 6 months ago on Lake Havasu Blvd by Industrial. Don't know the name but everytime I drive by it is packed.

Magic34
12-14-2005, 09:31 AM
I was trying to say is he selling because of the competition from the new detail shop that opened about 6 months ago on Lake Havasu Blvd by Industrial. Don't know the name but everytime I drive by it is packed.
With all the great info that he posted for the sale of the business, I can not believe that we are not more confused.