PDA

View Full Version : lol....

Jbb
12-13-2005, 08:16 AM
21 Things to hate About Dating And Relationships...
1. The stage of a relationship where you and your companion don't feel comfortable not having sex.
2. When neither of you is attracted to the other, yet you continue removing each other's clothing.
3. When you break up with someone and their reaction makes you wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
4. When your wife admits in marriage counseling that the mole on the back of your neck has revolted her for 19 years.
5. Lunatics whose lunacy is only visible after you've married them.
6. Wondering if your ex, whom you're still obsessing over, has forgotten you as quickly as you've forgotten all of your exes.
7. When your spouse tells two of the same three stories whenever you go out to eat with another couple.
8. People who figure that getting married will reduce the sting of their partner's aggravating habits.
9. When you first started dating, you find it cute that he enjoys hunting elk and you prefer creating mosaic title designs, but now it's not so funny that you have little in common with your husband.
10. Men who automatically associate any kind of physical affection with sex.
11. Wondering if your boyfriend's pattern of ordering the second-cheapest bottle of wine is coincidental.
12. When even a passing stranger can look at the two of you and tell that your relationship is failing.
14. When your girlfriend, who is sitting on your lap, asks you if she's crushing your legs, and she is.
15. Realizing that "I'm sure I'll see you around" really means "I'll make no effort to meet you, but perhaps we'll run into each other by accident."
16. When seeing men who are less attractive than you dating women who are more attractive than the women you date doesn't give you hope, but instead leads you to wonder what's wrong with your personality.
17. That men reach their sexual prime at 19, and women reach their sexual prime at 33 - but it's far more common to see a 33-year-old man with a 19-year-old woman.
18. Being unable to forget someone you spent three minutes with 11 years ago.
19. The tiny percentage of times a song dedication played on the radio is actually heard by the person it's being dedicated to.
20. Having to preface the majority of what you say with "I can't recall if I've mentioned this to you before, but..." because you can't remember what you've told to which of the two people you're dating.
21. That your requirements in a mate become stricter as you grow older, and your good looks wane, making it harder to attract even the mediocre people you no longer find acceptable.

FMluvswater
12-13-2005, 03:34 PM
That's a fascinating list ... I suppose snopes won't refute any of it? :squiggle:

Jbb
12-13-2005, 06:20 PM
That's a fascinating list ... I suppose snopes won't refute any of it? :squiggle:
snopes approved... :p

FMluvswater
12-14-2005, 03:19 AM
snopes approved... :p
Damn.

Jbb
12-14-2005, 03:30 AM
21. That your requirements in a mate become stricter as you grow older, and your good looks wane, making it harder to attract even the mediocre people you no longer find acceptable.
lol....

hoolign
12-14-2005, 03:56 AM
lol....
#18 ..Lisa M------- ohhhhhhh ...never for get her! :D