PDA

View Full Version : Boat Bling Dealer in Havasu

roln 20s
05-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Well, after a ton of searching, background checks, references and resumes I have decided to announce my Lake Havasu City/River Valley Boat Bling SAUCE Dealer...
Carey Liera (slowinhavasu) on this wonderful board. For those of you that don't know him, please take some time and introduce yourself and get to know him. While I constantly boat at Havasu, I still needed a reliable and easily available source to constantly provide excellent customer service and our complete SAUCE product line 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The prices are the same through me or Carey...just pick your convenience factor.
Carey's cell is 928-486-3229 and his home is right by Jamaica and McCullough. He can be found in the channel nearly every weekend on his "racing" pontoon--soon to be flying a huge HOT SAUCE banner.
Between Carey and myself, I want you to have personal service when you need it. We are both 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction and value your feedback to improve our service or the Boat Bling business in anyway.
A reminder on the prices:
Any quarts-mix and match:
1 is $14.95
2 is $24.95
3 is $37.95
4 is $46.95
HOT SAUCE Gallons are $39.95 and include a free quart of HS (for refilling of course).
5 gallon HOT SAUCE jugs are $125.00 and include a FREE quart of HS (for refilling of course).
BUCKET SPECIAL- Gallon of HOT SAUCE, Quart of VINYL SAUCE, HOT SAUCE and TRANSOM SAUCE, plus a 2 gallon bucket. Retail is over $110, your price is just $69.95.
NEW SUMMER SPECIAL - (good as long as the Havasu temp is over 100 degrees)
(2) Gallons of HOT SAUCE
(2) Quarts of VINYL SAUCE
(1) Quart of HOT SAUCE (for refills)
(1) Quart of TRANSOM SAUCE
retail is $190, your price is $100 <---BEST VALUE
I appreciate all of your support. Boat Bling and our SAUCE line has quickly gained National attention, been featured in 6 magazines with more to come. We will NEVER forget our LVHB roots...its my promise to you.
Thanks,
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550

05-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Patrick
great idea i will be seeing him this month

05-16-2006, 05:31 PM
What about us peeps up in Bullhead? :(
drive to havasu lol

Parker Dreamin
05-16-2006, 05:32 PM
congrats... I have yet to try the product but will once the current cleaner runs dry.....

Not So Fast
05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Nice post, I guess I'll have to try some, will it work on a Magic or is it just for DCB's J/K :D NSF

Todd969
05-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Very funny....There probably aren't many individuals (not boat shops or racing teams) that have bought as much Secret Sauce as me. I might be wrong on that but I use it all the time.
I will call and place my order, send the money and get it later or have someone pick it up for me.
Tom, I can get it to you if you tell me when you need it.

HMF'er
05-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Well, after a ton of searching, background checks, references and resumes I have decided to announce my Lake Havasu City/River Valley Boat Bling SAUCE Dealer...
Carey Liera (slowinhavasu) on this wonderful board. For those of you that don't know him, please take some time and introduce yourself and get to know him. While I constantly boat at Havasu, I still needed a reliable and easily available source to constantly provide excellent customer service and our complete SAUCE product line 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The prices are the same through me or Carey...just pick your convenience factor.
Carey's cell is 928-486-3229 and his home is right by Jamaica and McCullough. He can be found in the channel nearly every weekend on his "racing" pontoon--soon to be flying a huge HOT SAUCE banner.
Between Carey and myself, I want you to have personal service when you need it. We are both 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction and value your feedback to improve our service or the Boat Bling business in anyway.
A reminder on the prices:
Any quarts-mix and match:
1 is $14.95
2 is $24.95
3 is $37.95
4 is $46.95
HOT SAUCE Gallons are $39.95 and include a free quart of HS (for refilling of course).
5 gallon HOT SAUCE jugs are $125.00 and include a FREE quart of HS (for refilling of course).
BUCKET SPECIAL- Gallon of HOT SAUCE, Quart of VINYL SAUCE, HOT SAUCE and TRANSOM SAUCE, plus a 2 gallon bucket. Retail is over $110, your price is just $69.95.
NEW SUMMER SPECIAL - (good as long as the Havasu temp is over 100 degrees)
(2) Gallons of HOT SAUCE
(2) Quarts of VINYL SAUCE
(1) Quart of HOT SAUCE (for refills)
(1) Quart of TRANSOM SAUCE
retail is $190, your price is $100 <---BEST VALUE
I appreciate all of your support. Boat Bling and our SAUCE line has quickly gained National attention, been featured in 6 magazines with more to come. We will NEVER forget our LVHB roots...its my promise to you.
Thanks,
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550
Will he be carrying the product and selling it from the boat in the channel?

Todd969
05-16-2006, 06:02 PM
That is F'n funny, Sorry Carey.

Phat Matt
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
You don't need any. Just put this on the bow and nobody will even see a boat. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar13566_9.gif

HMF'er
05-16-2006, 06:12 PM
I was kind of hoping they would throw the cleaning product at her instead of beads.

Phat Matt
05-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I was kind of hoping they would throw the sauce at her instead of beads.
lol. I am going to leave that one alone. :D

HMF'er
05-16-2006, 06:27 PM
lol. I am going to leave that one alone. :D
Thanks for the heads up, i fixed it.

roln 20s
05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Nice post, I guess I'll have to try some, will it work on a Magic or is it just for DCB's J/K :D NSF
It defintely works on your Magic...many have already experienced it :)

roln 20s
05-16-2006, 06:32 PM
BOTH :D :)

roln 20s
05-16-2006, 06:34 PM
You should have a Parker outlet too.
I will stop in Parker any weekend I am in Havasu..its on my way there and on my way home. I've delivered to ColeTrickles Parker home :) :D Just let me know what you want and where you want it delivered :)

roln 20s
05-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Call me, I'm sure we can work something out :) :D Did you sell your 25? If you did and I'm thinking of the right boat, the "new" owner just got an entire order of SAUCES- thanks :)

Todd969
05-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Call me, I'm sure we can work something out :) :D Did you sell your 25? If you did and I'm thinking of the right boat, the "new" owner just got an entire order of SAUCES- thanks :)
Hey motormouth, I said I would deliver for him. It's only 30 minutes from my office. No problem........ Well maybe, Dana says you better come over for more dinners this summer.

HatenWinter
05-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Hooked up with Carey last week and got my first couple of bottles. The stuff works great, smells nice too! After spending a small fortune to get my outdrive repaired the $25 was a welcome relief. Thanks again!

SummitKarl
05-16-2006, 08:40 PM
cool sign me up for $100 deal

Bling Bling
05-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Patrick: Is Carrey stocked up for this weekend. If not try to stock him, I'll take the C note special. I will call him on friday morning to pick it up. Thanks

Kilrtoy
05-16-2006, 08:48 PM
F*** BULLHEAD

Jyruiz
05-16-2006, 08:48 PM
I want in on the $100.00 deal. I will be in Have for 11 day in July, I will pick some up then.

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Cool, Carey's place is just a Driver and nine iron from my place :)

Outnumbered
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Patrick, I finally got a chance to use the stuff. Works great. Very happy, thanks!

phebus
05-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Must be right next door then
:)

Havasu_Dreamin
05-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Damn, you're close to us then as we're only a pitching wedge away from Slowie.

dicudmore
05-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Damn, you're close to us then as we're only a pitching wedge away from Slowie.
yes he could hit my house with a rock from his also

Havasu_Dreamin
05-16-2006, 09:06 PM
yes he could hit my house with a rock from his also
Geez, that's a popular area then. Pretty soon we're all going to have to get together and start singing kumbayah and shit. :p

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Geez, that's a popular area then. Pretty soon we're all going to have to get together and start singing kumbayah and shit. :p
LMAO....
Jamaica and Kiowa here

Havasu_Dreamin
05-16-2006, 09:17 PM
LMAO....
Jamaica and Kiowa here
Tarpon and McCulloch.

roln 20s
05-16-2006, 09:40 PM
ORDERS:
Summitkarl, Bling Bling and DILLIGAF-- your orders are confirmed. Carey should have plenty for this weekend-- half a garage full.
DILLIGAF--I will try and get some out to the Family Picinic weekend--its the DCB Regatta weekend, but I'll see what I can work out :) :D
Thanks again-
Patrick

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 09:46 PM
ORDERS:
Summitkarl, Bling Bling and DILLIGAF-- your orders are confirmed. Carey should have plenty for this weekend-- half a garage full.
DILLIGAF--I will try and get some out to the Family Picinic weekend--its the DCB Regatta weekend, but I'll see what I can work out :) :D
Thanks again-
Patrick
I'll do the Hundy deal too but won't be back out til probably June....Would you suggest I just call Carey closer to when I come out or just make the order official now?

roln 20s
05-17-2006, 12:02 AM
I'll do the Hundy deal too but won't be back out til probably June....Would you suggest I just call Carey closer to when I come out or just make the order official now?
Just give myself or Carey a call the week before you are going out there just to confirm--we'll have it ready :)
DILLIGAF- sounds good- talk to you tomorrow.
Patrick

Hardly Satisfied
05-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Great job Patrick

TOBTEK
05-17-2006, 05:55 AM
and if anyone ever wants to DEMO some out. Come over to my boat if you see me, I ALLWAYS have some to try onboard :)

Music to my Ears
05-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Patrick, Carey. I'll take the $100 special as well. I'll be out this weekend.
Any chance you'll be in the Channel on Sunday Carey?

redi4fun
05-17-2006, 07:48 AM
I met Patrick at the Anaheim boat show and he gave me a trial bottle of the vinyl sauce. Last night at about 8:30 I had the opportunity try it out on the boat. WOW, all the talk of this product is not hype. I could not stop cleaning after witnessing how bright the vinyl got after cleaning. I ended up cleaning the boat till midnight last night and it looks great.
I will definitely give the rest of the boat care products a try but am convinced the vinyl sauce is da bomb!!
Thanks Patrick

Cole Trickle
05-17-2006, 09:05 AM
I will stop in Parker any weekend I am in Havasu..its on my way there and on my way home. I've delivered to ColeTrickles Parker home :) :D Just let me know what you want and where you want it delivered :)
:D
Speaking of wich...Are you going to Havasu/Parker for Memorial?
<-------- would love to grab the $100 special from ya.(We will be out friday night-Monday)
Let me know
Brandin
I also need your help with the cover... my dad keeps saying that the new mounts won't work but I haven't had a chance to play with it myself? :idea:

THATJEFFGUY
05-17-2006, 04:49 PM
...or just look for Patricks new canopy in the channel, I'm sure he'll have plenty of "hot sauce" in stock !
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/249310x10_boatbling_1.JPG

roln 20s
05-17-2006, 11:01 PM
:D
Speaking of wich...Are you going to Havasu/Parker for Memorial?
<-------- would love to grab the $100 special from ya.(We will be out friday night-Monday)
Let me know
Brandin
I also need your help with the cover... my dad keeps saying that the new mounts won't work but I haven't had a chance to play with it myself? :idea:
I'll be at Mead for Memorial, but I will be in Havasu the following weekend. I'll get you set up with the "$100 special" at that time, or give a Carey a call if you hit Havasu before I see you. Give me a call on my cell and lets talk about the cover--I'll make sure its back to "perfect."
Thanks,
Patrick

roln 20s
05-17-2006, 11:02 PM
I met Patrick at the Anaheim boat show and he gave me a trial bottle of the vinyl sauce. Last night at about 8:30 I had the opportunity try it out on the boat. WOW, all the talk of this product is not hype. I could not stop cleaning after witnessing how bright the vinyl got after cleaning. I ended up cleaning the boat till midnight last night and it looks great.
I will definitely give the rest of the boat care products a try but am convinced the vinyl sauce is da bomb!!
Thanks Patrick
Glad you are pleased and thanks for the great words. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thank you.
Patrick