PDA

View Full Version : It was a great day for Team Turnkey.

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Just wanted to thank all our new people for their support and our existing people, thanks for continuing to man up. Every people matters. Keep watching for our upcoming membership drive. T-shirts and a TEAM TURNKEY regatta to follow. Thanks again people!!! :D :D :D

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:44 PM
You guys should sponsor a race team. :D
Baby steps here, baby steps. ;) :D
Perhaps I'll have to talk to Adam about a Team Turnkey/Wired For Sound joint venture race team. :idea:
The problem with that would be the need to spammit all over the boards to draw attention to it. :D

slink
Do you guys have a secret handshake or special hand signs that you throw at each other?

AZJD
You guys should sponsor a race team. :D
You didn't get the memo about our drinking team!

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Do you guys have a secret handshake or special hand signs that you throw at each other?
Yes, we have a secret handshake. No, I can't tell you about it because then it wouldn't be secret right??? Think about it. ;)
Then again, we know who we are, so the attempts at secrecy are kind of pointless. ;)

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Whens the Regatta :crossx:

AZJD
05-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Yes, we have a secret handshake. No, I can't tell you about it because then it wouldn't be secret right??? Think about it. ;)
Then again, we know who we are, so the attempts at secrecy are kind of pointless. ;)
I was forced to join against my will, but the $100 spot helped :crossx:

AZJD
05-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Whens the Regatta :crossx:
For the drinking team? Or the boating crew?

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Both :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Isn't it a Regatta everyday for the drinking team??? :rolleyes: :)

AZJD
05-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Yes which reminds me I am supposed to be at the bar..........gotta run!

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Absolutely. This isn't a fockin' dress rehearsal!!!! :D
Yes which reminds me I am supposed to be at the bar..........gotta run!
I'll be there for drinking practice in a few. Don't forget to warm up. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Absolutely. This isn't a fockin' dress rehearsal!!!! :D
I'll be there for drinking practice in a few. Don't forget to warm up. :D :D :D
LMFAO :p

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:02 PM
LMFAO :p
Don't laugh, you're encouraging me. Oh, and I got your application, but you forgot to put what color baby doll you wanted. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Don't laugh, you're encouraging me. Oh, and I got your application, but you forgot to put what color baby doll you wanted. ;)
You need encouragment??? :rolleyes: :) Right!! :)

a catered life
05-16-2006, 08:27 PM
jordy posted something without a smart ass comment? wtf is this world coming to :cry: congrats :p and best of luck for the future :rollside:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
jordy posted something without a smart ass comment? wtf is this world coming to :cry: congrats :p and best of luck for the future :rollside:
I guess I was too subtle. The whole concept of Team Turnkey is a smartass comment. That's the beauty of it. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Ofcourse they do....
They give each :boxed: other the shocker

slink
05-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Ofcourse they do....
Is that what they mean by "people helping people" ? :)

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Ofcourse they do....
Sorry, no shocker allowed in Team Turnkey. That's way too Boredmont and Kool-aid for this type of philanthropic organization. ;)

AZJD
05-16-2006, 10:41 PM
I don't even know what to say other than BUMP!

Magic34
05-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Baby steps here, baby steps. ;) :D
Perhaps I'll have to talk to Adam about a Team Turnkey/Wired For Sound joint venture race team. :idea:
The problem with that would be the need to spammit all over the boards to draw attention to it. :D
I've got some room on the lower 1/4 panels available. :crossx:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 11:12 PM
I've got some room on the lower 1/4 panels available. :crossx:
Hmmm, and I know a decal guy. :idea:
God, I love this job!!!!! :D

Her454
05-17-2006, 04:33 AM
Our President working away at 12:14 AM..........Team Turnkey Dedication. :rollside:

a catered life
05-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Ofcourse they do....
thats just plain nasty :yuk:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 07:38 AM
thats just plain nasty :yuk:
Leave it to Mygurl to try and make this into Brokeback Bikecop. Not this group Mygurl. Might want to keep looking. :notam:

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Sorry I'm a little late...did I miss much?? :rollside: :crossx: :rollside:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Sorry I'm a little late...did I miss much?? :rollside: :crossx: :rollside:
Nope. I'd say you got here just in time. :D :D :D
Perhaps it's time to fire up the membership drive. :idea:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Leave it to Mygurl to try and make this into Brokeback Bikecop. Not this group Mygurl. Might want to keep looking. :notam:
Keep dreamin, I will not join your click... I know you would enjoy it....

OutCole'd
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
What are the annual dues?

Ziggy
05-17-2006, 08:15 AM
What are the annual dues?A poke in the ass...you'll love it :D

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:17 AM
I will not join your click...
Wow, guess I'll have to go ahead and shut it down then. :(
Yeah, just kidding. You're not TT material anyway Kool-aid boy. ;)

OutCole'd
05-17-2006, 08:18 AM
A poke in the ass...you'll love it :D
Fugger. :)

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Wow, guess I'll have to go ahead and shut it down then. :(
Speaking of which,
Ity is time for my daily shot of it...
BRB

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Team turkey, helping people one day at a time.......................................
When is the regatta........................................... ...............................

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 08:28 AM
OK who did you piss off now???????????????
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734nojordy.gif

Jbb
05-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Building a better tomorrow............................ :)

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
OK who did you piss off now???????????????
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734nojordy.gif
Who do you think??? What do you think the whole Team Turnkey deal is about??? Are you new??? I believe that Spammit Karl hosted that on ***boat and now has it in his signature. Weak and immature, but what else would you expect from Team Penis, I mean Team Woo Woo. :notam:

Dave C
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
friggen haters.......

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:33 AM
friggen haters.......
Fortunately, there are way more of these going around:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139heartjordy.gif
Looks like another backfire for Team Penis. :D

Ziggy
05-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Quack

topless
05-17-2006, 08:37 AM
I try and get some work done and I miss all the fun. GRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Fortunately, there are way more of these going around:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139heartjordy.gif
Looks like another backfire for Team Penis. :DBig time backfire...........................But what do you expect given the source.

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Who do you think??? What do you think the whole Team Turnkey deal is about??? Are you new??? I believe that Spammit Karl hosted that on ***boat and now has it in his signature. Weak and immature, but what else would you expect from Team Penis, I mean Team Woo Woo. :notam:
OUCH......

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:46 AM
You might want to do some better reasearch there Spammit.
Assault- dropped. (p.s. 1996)
Disorderly conduct- no contest. (p.s. 1996)
Oh, and I got a DUI like 5 years ago. Sorry, no drugs though.
Hey, you forgot about the Scottsdale photo radar ticket.
And the list goes on??? Sorry that's all there is Karl. Thanks for making this personal though. Makes it very easy for me to go out of my way to make sure that people know what a psycho mamma's boy control freak you are.
Is that all you got jackass? You never cease to amaze me at what a cocksucker you are. Nice spin on the facts though. At least this time you manned up and put it out in the open instead of talking shit behind my back in pm's to people I know, chicken shit.

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 08:50 AM
yup the time is just right..
SOOOO....Team Turnkey is a criminal organization...hey Donald Jordan Paulk :wink:
nice rap sheet you got their Donald, and it's ready to post :)
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
possession of drugs or toxic vapors
Extreme DUI 0.15
the list goes on, I think Team Turnkey should do a little better background check on it's members :rolleyes:
What fine upstanding citizen you are Donald :yuk:
it's no wonder your parents disowned you in favor of your brother
IS THIS THE STALKER...... :rolleyes: :rollside:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:52 AM
IS THIS THE STALKER...... :rolleyes: :rollside:
It would appear that way. He's such an immature cocksucker and has always been threatened by my friendships with people on this board, particularly a few females. Guess his limited social skills are now showing here as well.
Hey Karl, do you stalk the girls you're trying to control too??? I hear you do. Creep.

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Assault- dropped.
Disorderly conduct- no contest.
So I got a DUI like 5 years ago. Sorry, no drugs though.
Is that all you got jackass? You never cease to amaze me at what a cocksucker you are. Nice spin on the facts though. At least this time you manned up and put it out in the open instead of talking shit behind my back in pm's to people I know, chicken shit.
Why someone would bring personal shit up, CHICKEN SHIT.......................
I wonder, hmmmmmmmmm, i got a dui 4 years ago, what doesnt kill ya only makes you stronger...

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 08:56 AM
This is getting a little too serious, Im out.....

Jordy
05-17-2006, 08:59 AM
This is getting a little too serious, Im out.....
At least the leader of Team Cocksucker showed his true colors. Make sure you have him draw up the plans for your next house. I'm sure that he won't go stalker on you.
At least now everyone knows what a psycho you are Karl, not just the girls you stalk.

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey Karl, being that this IS the internet an it's all in fun (for most of us :rolleyes: ), I just have to say what a terrible LOW thing it is to post someone's personal information like this. Some of us dont' care about the past and it's all about being entertained here ON THE INTERNET. One should never post info about someone else, it should be their own post to make, if they choose to do so. And, I have to say Jordy, it's nothing most people don't have in their past or will have eventually. I'll come back in 20 years and post mine up....it might be really entertaining then. :rollside:
Oh, and I know it's going to come back to me, but fire away.... :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Chicken shit, i think that should be the new motto of of Team Cocksucker. What a prick, nice to see that someone gets there feathers ruffeled and they fire back with personal info.....Yep, thats the sign of a bitch in my book........

Jrocket
05-17-2006, 09:05 AM
SOOOO....Team Turnkey is a criminal organization...hey Donald Jordan Paulk :wink:
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
Extreme DUI 0.15
the list goes on, I think Team Turnkey should do a little better background check on it's members :rolleyes:
Whats up with posting the personal stuff? Dude if you have to put up stuff like that in a boating forum to feel good about yourself or just to slander a person......then you've got problems.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Chicken shit, i think that should be the new motto of of Team Cocksucker. What a prick, nice to see that someone gets there feathers ruffeled and they fire back with personal info.....Yep, thats the sign of a bitch in my book........
Especially someone who tries to use these boards to make a living. I guess I'll be sure and point out his psycho stalker tendencies. Looks like another backfire for Team Cocksucker. Is that 3 now???
Let's see, first there was the "Man up" thread, which was one of my personal favorites. Chickenshit deleted it.
Then we had the weak little signature deal, which backfired horribly.
And now the personal information which now takes this to a whole new level. I don't use these boards to try and make an income like Spammit Karl. Ooooops. :notam:
Yeppers, I'd call that 3 backfires for Team Cocksucker. ;)

topless
05-17-2006, 09:06 AM
So I take it that some people don't like Team Turnkey? I'm confused. :cry:

SummitKarl
Assault- dropped. (p.s. 1996)
Disorderly conduct- no contest. (p.s. 1996)
Oh, and I got a DUI like 5 years ago. Sorry, no drugs though.
Hey, you forgot about the Scottsdale photo radar ticket.
And the list goes on??? Sorry that's all there is Karl. Thanks for making this personal though. Makes it very easy for me to go out of my way to make sure that people know what a psycho mamma's boy control freak you are.
hey I got no problem saying anything to your face Donald, it cracks me up another one post zinger from me and OFF YOU GO....whats the matter there poor Donald.....you can't take what you dish out :rolleyes:

soupersonic
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
Extreme DUI 0.15
Whats an ASSULT?

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 09:07 AM
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
Extreme DUI 0.15
WTF>< Are you a background investigator or something? Jordy must have been having an off day at only .15 LOL

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:09 AM
hey I got no problem saying anything to your face Donald, it cracks me up another one post zinger from me and OFF YOU GO....whats the matter there poor Donald.....you can't take what you dish out :rolleyes:
I have no problem with it. You can't even post the truth, you have to skew it, like you do everything you do, to make it look worse than it is. Hey shit happens. It's only the internet.
Thankfully you just showed your true colors and how much of a chickenshit you are by taking this to a personal level. It doesn't bother me because I don't try to make my living off referrals from this board. However, think about the potential customers of yours that are reading this and now see what kind of character, or lack of a character you are. You just screwed up big time Karl.
Thanks though, makes it easier for me to convince people what a piece of shit you really are. ;)

460 jus getn it
Especially someone who tries to use these boards to make a living. I guess I'll be sure and point out his psycho stalker tendencies. Looks like another backfire for Team Cocksucker. Is that 3 now???
Let's see, first there was the "Man up" thread, which was one of my personal favorites. Chickenshit deleted it.
Then we had the weak little signature deal, which backfired horribly.
And now the personal information which now takes this to a whole new level. I don't use these boards to try and make an income like Spammit Karl. Ooooops. :notam:
Yeppers, I'd call that 3 backfires for Team Cocksucker. ;)Jordy if you look to the west, you can see the smoke............................

dicudmore
Jordy why don't you just make this thread go away...
Nothing positive is gonna come from it to either side at this point

uclahater
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

sleekcraft137
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
Extreme DUI 0.15
WEAK!

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Dude, when did he ever take it to a personal level. What, so you got blasted for trying to sell a pile of shit. Thats your fault, but for you to bring out personal info, WAY FOCKING CHICKEN SHIT.......................................

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:11 AM
WTF>< Are you a background investigator or something? Jordy must have been having an off day at only .15 LOL
Much like all the other misleading information that Karl posted, he chose to leave out that it was dropped. It's standard procedure for the police to write that just in case your bac is that high.
He also left off the alcohol in favor of the drug part. Very creative cutting and pasting. Just shows how full of shit he really is.

soupersonic
05-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Toxic vapors? You been hanging out below someones swimstep again Jordy?

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Jordy why don't you just make this thread go away...
Nothing positive is gonna come from it to either side at this point
Because that would be the chickenshit thing to do, and Karl has that area covered already.
I'm not deleting anything. In fact, something good will come from this. Every time that Karl decides to spam his shit on the boards, or anything comes up about him I will go out of my way to make sure that this link is referenced so people know how he handles himself.

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Because that would be the chickenshit thing to do, and Karl has that area covered already.
I'm not deleting anything. In fact, something good will come from this. Every time that Karl decides to spam his shit on the boards, or anything comes up about him I will go out of my way to make sure that this link is referenced so people know how he handles himself.
People helping people, thats what Team Turnkey is all about..................

NautiTwins
Much like all the other misleading information that Karl posted, he chose to leave out that it was dropped. It's standard procedure for the police to write that just in case your bac is that high.
He also left off the alcohol in favor of the drug part. Very creative cutting and pasting. Just shows how full of shit he really is.
I liked unclathers post.
Fight Fight Fight. LMAO
Carl, that is pretty low to be being peoples personal lives onto a public forum. BUt just to make it fair, would you mind providing you business name and tax-id?

Jrocket
You might want to cut and save all of this for later,before Dr. Doo good moderator comes in here and plays Big Cheese. :p
Not you HH!

Jbb
05-17-2006, 09:16 AM
That Jordy.....all about helping,and informing .....
one people at a time........... :p

uclahater
05-17-2006, 09:17 AM
This is the most Chicken Shit attempt of slander that I've seen yet :mad: Everybody has skeletons in there closet :idea: BFD :idea: :idea:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:17 AM
You might want to cut and save all of this for later,before Dr. Doo good moderator comes in here and plays Big Cheese. :p
Not you HH!
Don't worry, it's being copied as it grows and is going to be hosted on a remote site so I can just post a link.

Screaming Pete
05-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Jody, i don't know if i should even ask ...but can you be a member of TT and team Kool aid at the same time or do i have to ask myself an even bigger question???????????????

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:21 AM
Jody, i don't know if i should even ask ...but can you be a member of TT and team Kool aid at the same time or do i have to ask myself an even bigger question???????????????
Yeah, you can be a member of Team Turnkey. ;)

Her454
05-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Ok a joke is a joke - and sometimes they go too far, but in this case bringing in personal information like that on a public forum is wayyyyyyy out of line.
BTW Jordy, In light of the new information Im afraid I cant be associated with such a bad seed and negative ***boat influence however Topless will remain your friend as she is Catholic. :rollside:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Oh, and if anyone would like the link to Arizona's public access webpage, I'd be happy to provide it. Then you can see how really full of shit Spammit Karl is. Nothing like just posting up little tidbits here and there. I don't care and I've got nothing to hide. I've never hidden behind a screen name.
Is that how you treat your customers Karl, just little bits and pieces of the truth??? :idea:

topless
05-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Ok a joke is a joke - and sometimes they go too far, but in this case bringing in personal information like that on a public forum is wayyyyyyy out of line.
BTW Jordy, In light of the new information Im afraid I cant be associated with such a bad seed and negative ***boat influence however Topless will remain your friend as she is Catholic. :rollside:Yes Jordy I will. All I have to do is confess my sins daily to the priest of my choice.

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Well, I have a DCB, but I don't know if I'm in the Kool-Aid Klan, so I guess that means I'm not..however, I am in TT!!!

Miss Perfect
05-17-2006, 09:31 AM
I don't post over here very often for this exact reason! (that and it seems I have a little problem with my fingers ;) )
Karl, this is about the lamest thing I have seen you do yet. You've got to be f'n kidding me? Exaclty where do you get off thinking it is ok to post someone's personal info on the internet?

MR HARLEY
05-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Well, I have a DCB, but I don't know if I'm in the Kool-Aid Klan, so I guess that means I'm not..however, I am in TT!!!
Another GREAT member :rollside:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Honey, you bleed KOOL AID

Jordy
Here is the link for public access:
http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/notification/search.asp
Feel free to go pull up my name. Get the whole story. Not just tidbits from some psycho internet stalker who is, and has been for a while, trying to make me look bad.
I think I'll have him draw up my next house. If this is how he runs his personal life, I'm sure his business is right in line. Make sure and support Spammit Karl.

Jbb
Good thing for Jordy.....the record of...."the incident" .....is sealed... :p
Hi MP.... :)

RitcheyRch
05-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Kind of sad to see this thread turn into a personal attack.

Miss Perfect
05-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Good thing for Jordy.....the record of...."the incident" .....is sealed... :p
Hi MP.... :)
hi Jbb :)

Her454
05-17-2006, 09:36 AM
HOLY SHIT Miguel, 22K posts? :rollside: :rollside:

topless
05-17-2006, 09:39 AM
HOLY SHIT Traci. How the hell did you get past 10k? LOL

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:40 AM
But not surprising. Some peoples just have no character. Sad really. :notam:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 09:40 AM
I know..... But I have slowed down over the last few months

SummitKarl
05-17-2006, 09:43 AM
I don't post over here very often for this exact reason! (that and it seems I have a little problem with my fingers ;) )
Karl, this is about the lamest thing I have seen you do yet. You've got to be f'n kidding me? Exaclty where do you get off thinking it is ok to post someone's personal info on the internet?
MP it's public info posted in a public forum from a public website, personal info would be his SSN or alike, I have no intention of going there that would be wrong. but nothing is wrong with posting info from a public web page.
just because it refers to Donald, does not make it personnel

SummitKarl
05-17-2006, 09:44 AM
it was started as one...... :rolleyes:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Keep digging Spammit. Everyone already sees what a jackass you really are. Just keep throwing gas on that fire. I'm laughing my ass off over here. :D

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 09:46 AM
MP it's public info posted in a public forum from a public website, personal info would be his SSN or alike, I have no intention of going there that would be wrong. but nothing is wrong with posting info from a public web page.
Your a putz!

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
Good to know Kilr. I was getting worried that you had to be initiated or something. :rollside:

Miss Perfect
05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
Don't misunderstand the difference between if what you did was legal or what you did was wrong. Is it legal to call you an asshole? I think so. Is it wrong? That's your call....

Devilman
05-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Keep 'em outta there, they'll get better.... :rollside:

Devilman
05-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Keep 'em outta there, they'll get better.... :D :rollside:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Good to know Kilr. I was getting worried that you had to be initiated or something. :rollside:
Ill take care of that next time I see you, Just dont let the big guy know :boxed:

Her454
05-17-2006, 09:50 AM
I know..... But I have slowed down over the last few months
Would you like the number to HB re-hab counselor? The success rate is phenomenal. :rollside:

SummitKarl
05-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Keep digging Spammit. Everyone already sees what a jackass you really are. Just keep throwing gas on that fire. I'm laughing my ass off over here. :D
same here, very few things give me as much pleasure as setting you off AFTER YOU start a attack
refer to the AZZHOLE that started this thread :)

soupersonic
05-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Public information or not its a jackass thing to do and only makes you look petty. Since you seem to be trying to make yourself look better than someone else you should "MAN UP" and post your name and the link so we can all be the judge of who is the better individual based solely on some court records :rolleyes:
Just trying help some peoples.Maybe someday ill be good enough for TT.

topless
Would you like the number to HB re-hab counselor? The success rate is phenomenal. :rollside:
Yeah phenomenally BAD. I see you keep falling off the wagon.

Jordy
same here, very few things give me as much pleasure as setting you off AFTER YOU start a attack
refer to the AZZHOLE that started this thread :)
Get off your high horse Karl. This thread had nothing to do with you. Oh, and I'll admit that I was a little bothered at first and then I came to the realization, based upon your first response in this thread:
I OWN YOU!!!!
TEAM TURNKEY OWNS YOU!!!
Oh, and I couldn't have asked for a better response. Now all your future customers will know what a jackass you really are. You're a sad, miserable little man Karl. I actually feel very sorry for you. :(
Thanks. You make my job here easy.
Have a nice day. :D

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Keep telling your self that.......Dude, your a focking jackass.......................

Her454
05-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeah phenomenally BAD. I see you keep falling off the wagon.
I keep getting "pushed" off LOL.

RitcheyRch
The info may be public record from a public website but doesnt seem cool on your part to post that info. My .02 cents is all.
QUOTE=SummitKarl]MP it's public info posted in a public forum from a public website, personal info would be his SSN or alike, I have no intention of going there that would be wrong. but nothing is wrong with posting info from a public web page.
just because it refers to Donald, does not make it personnel[/QUOTE]

Jrocket
Here is the link for public access:
http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/notification/search.asp
Well,put me down for criminal status as well as my Dad.1 for me and 4 for him! LOL Even my father in law is in there.....LMAO
Thats a handy little tool there.

Jbb
05-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Jordy.....gettin all....criminal......and shit.... :D

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Jordy.....gettin all....criminal......and shit.... :D
Shhh.... the helping peoples thing is just our legitimate front for our real goal of world domination. :D :D :D

topless
05-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Jordy.....gettin all....criminal......and shit.... :DTha's cuz he knows the girls like the bad boys. :crossx:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Tha's cuz he knows the girls like the bad boys. :crossx:
I'm actually disappointed that he left the photo radar ticket out. That's the deal maker right there. :D

Jrocket
05-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Don't misunderstand the difference between if what you did was legal or what you did was wrong. Is it legal to call you an asshole? I think so. Is it wrong? That's your call....
I agree with MP here,what you did was a low class act.
Karl you already burried yourself in here,I dont see getting out of this completely,but if there is ever a time to "Man Up",now would be it.

MR HARLEY
05-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Is it legal to call you an asshole? I think so. Is it wrong? That's your call....
I think I may have found my soulmate :D

Jrocket
05-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Tha's cuz he knows the girls like the bad boys. :crossx:
Im a bad boy....can I get a spank'n?

Miss Perfect
05-17-2006, 10:05 AM
I think I may have found my soulmate :D
Hi Mr Harley :rollside:

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 10:08 AM
After reading this whole thread only one thing come's to mind.
SummitKarlYou are way out of line in posting anyone's info! Being public records or not!
I'm officially a member of Team turnkey.

topless
05-17-2006, 10:09 AM
Im a bad boy....can I get a spank'n?LOL you betcha. :crossx:

MR HARLEY
05-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Mr Harley :rollside:
What a beautiful thing you are Miss Perfect, how are you :)

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 10:12 AM
After reading this whole thread only one thing come's to mind.
SummitKarlYou are way out of line in posting anyone's info! Being public records or not!
I'm officially a member of Team turnkey.
Everybody, this is CT, CT this is everybody. Welcome to TT! :rollside:

AZJD
05-17-2006, 10:12 AM
HOLY CRAP! :jawdrop:
I stay off the computer for a little while and wow shit got out of control.....
I am going to go ahead and just put my own fukkin record up here!
Age 6- Got caught stealing baseball cards
Age 13- Stole marijuana from my parents and got caught smoking it
Age 16- Did my first beer run :cool:
Age 18-30 Arrested 4 or 5 times for Drunk in public, fighting, various tickets, etc.
3 weeks ago almost got a DUI, was .099 and the cop let me walk.......
I have been fired from 2 or 3 jobs in my life, and plan on being fired someday soon again.
My god that feels good to share, now I won't have to worry about Karl digging up that info and posting it on the internet.
I would venture to say we all have a mark or two on our records....wooopty fukkin doooooo
Hi Donald! LMFAO

Jrocket
05-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Age 18-30 Arrested 4 or 5 times for Drunk in public, fighting, various tickets, etc.
I have been fired from 2 or 3 jobs in my life, and plan on being fired someday soon again.
My god that feels good to share, now I won't have to worry about Karl digging up that info and posting it on the internet.
I would venture to say we all have a mark or two on our records....wooopty fukkin doooooo
Hi Donald! LMFAO
LMFAO!

AZJD
05-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Welcome aboard CT.................

Jrocket
05-17-2006, 10:15 AM
LOL you betcha. :crossx:
Grrrrrr babyyy Grrrrrrr! :)

Her454
05-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi Donald! LMFAO
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Thank you thank you......

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:21 AM
You know, the more I think about it, everyone needs a little smudge on their record to be a member of Team Turnkey. Keeps it interesting. This will be the exact opposite of a job application where they'll turn you away for prior criminal offenses. We'll turn you away for a lack of priors. I like it!!!! :D
Thanks for the idea Spammit. ;)
Oh, and I've got a few ideas for the official boat of Team Turnkey. Going to see if we can get the logo painted on the side next to a picture of me. What do ya think??? :D

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Thank you thank you......
Welcome, Remember people helping people thats what we are all about.

Grinnin'B
05-17-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi Donald! LMFAO
AZJD did you grow up in the bay area. I was that kid .....you know who just happened to be by your side each time you got busted. I am still telling my friends about the time in vegas.....
ROTFLMAO
If we dont know eachother.....we should ....you rock
BTW (yes I now I'm a grom) what the fock is team kool aid...team turnkey...Quick guess superfun mixologist professionals helping the world find new ways to have fun all the while defending the faith????
Dont know much about you folks but I like the way you play!!!!!!
Are ya grinnin???
I am.......B

Ziggy
Oh, and I've got a few ideas for the official boat of Team Turnkey. Going to see if we can get the logo painted on the side next to a picture of me. What do ya think??? :D
You want it to look like a Kachina???? :idea:

Jordy
Oh, and since I haven't yet, I'd like to welcome all our new members. We're growing by leaps and bounds and haven't even started the membership drive yet. :D
You can't buy this type of publicity. I guess another big thanks is in order for Spammit. :D :D :D

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm working on getting them on board as our official boat. Shhhh!!!! :D :D :D

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Welcome aboard CT.................
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I fill like i'm at home already.
As far as records go, oh-boy do I have a good one.
I still stand on the same opinion for someone that would have the ****ing nerve to post info such as Smutmouth carl did.Straight up bullshit!!!!!!!!.. Hey dickhead you want to read my wrap sheet?

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 10:26 AM
You know, the more I think about it, everyone needs a little smudge on their record to be a member of Team Turnkey. Keeps it interesting. This will be the exact opposite of a job application where they'll turn you away for prior criminal offenses. We'll turn you away for a lack of priors. I like it!!!! :D
Well, if you need any help with printing or designs or anything.... :rollside:
I'm here to help, remember "People helping people"

Jbb
05-17-2006, 10:27 AM
welcome to all the new members ..the switchboard is really lighting up now.... :p

AZJD
05-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I fill like i'm at home already.
As far as records go, oh-boy do I have a good one.
I still stand on the same opinion for someone that would have the ****ing nerve to post info such as Smutmouth carl did.Straight up bullshit!!!!!!!!.. Hey dickhead you want to read my wrap sheet?
Ya, I left a couple of details off mine. I was younger and stupider once, but with the help of my fellow Team Turnkey members I have found my way.....
Thanks Team Turnkey for helping this people!

Wonderboy
05-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I thought you wanted people to join! With a pic of your mug on there I think you'd scare people away. :D

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Oh, and I've got a few ideas for the official boat of Team Turnkey. Going to see if we can get the logo painted on the side next to a picture of me. What do ya think??? :D Do us all a favor Jordy. Make sure it's your good side please............

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:31 AM
With a pic of your mug I think you'd scare people away. :D
Hey, in the right lighting I'm only moderately hideous. They can airbrush me pretty. :D :D :D
Besides, the more they drink, the better I look. :D

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey, in the right lighting I'm only moderately hideous. They can airbrush me pretty. :D :D :D
Besides, the more they drink, the better I look. :D
I realy don't think I could drink that much :yuk:

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 10:34 AM
Welcome to all the new members........................................... ..........

AZJD
05-17-2006, 10:35 AM
I realy don't think I could drink that much :yuk:
All ya got to do is drink a shit load of Chili Bombers.....and let me tell ya, you won't know what to think.......
Still a little staggerd from last night :220v:

91nordic29
05-17-2006, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=...
just because it refers to Donald, does not make it personnel...[/QUOTE]
per·son·nel ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pûrs-nl) n. The body of persons employed by or active in an organization, business, or service
per·son·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pûrs-nl) adj. Of or relating to a particular person; private
des·per·ate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dspr-t) adj. Having lost all hope; despairing. Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the desperate look of hunger; a desperate cry for help. Reckless or violent because of despair
:yuk:

AZJD
05-17-2006, 10:39 AM
[/QUOTE]per·son·nel ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pûrs-nl) n. The body of persons employed by or active in an organization, business, or service
per·son·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pûrs-nl) adj. Of or relating to a particular person; private
des·per·ate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dspr-t) adj. Having lost all hope; despairing. Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the desperate look of hunger; a desperate cry for help. Reckless or violent because of despair
:yuk:[/QUOTE]
Now that is some good stuff, we need people like you.......join now
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

AZKC
05-17-2006, 10:40 AM
I have Criminal Tresspassing, any room for a pledge from North Nogales, Esay :crossx:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:44 AM
I have Criminal Tresspassing, any room for a pledge from North Nogales, Esay :crossx:
Criminal trespassing works for me. Climb aboard amigo!!! :D
Another peoples helped. :D

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 10:45 AM
I have never really done anything that bad. But can I get a sticker for my boat?

Her454
05-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Thats actually pretty funny Zig.................. :rollside:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:50 AM
I have never really done anything that bad. But can I get a sticker for my boat?
I suppose we're going to need a few upstanding citizens to help with our peoples helping peoples image. You're in. ;)

MR HARLEY
05-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Welcome Welcome to all our memebers old and new to Team Turnkey :cool:

91nordic29
05-17-2006, 10:54 AM
i have a divorce on file, do i qualify (it was 15 years ago...)?

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:55 AM
I've seen you at the lake and know you're a criminal. You're prequalified. ;)

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 10:56 AM
I suppose we're going to need a few upstanding citizens to help with our peoples helping peoples image. You're in. ;)
Sweet!!!
I would like to take this moment to thank Jordy and team turnkey for excepting my nomination to join team turnkey. I will uphold all the rules to the best of my ability and piss on SmutheadKarl whenever possible.
Thanks again Jordy for making me feel part of the TEAM!

topless
05-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Hurry up and get a DUI and you're in. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Welcome the newest members.......................
NautiTwins and 91nordic29.............................

Miss Perfect
05-17-2006, 10:59 AM
So what do I have to do to get into TT? I have no criminal record and my divorce isn't final yet. Hmmmm...

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:00 AM
So what do I have to do to get into TT? I have no criminal record and my divorce isn't final yet. Hmmmm...
Your perfect, of course you can join.....................

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:01 AM
Welcome the newest members.......................
NautiTwins and 91nordic29.............................
Thanks for making me feel special 460. LOL

Jordy
05-17-2006, 11:04 AM
You think it would be a little over the top to see about having this thread made sticky??? :D :D :D

91nordic29
05-17-2006, 11:04 AM
I've seen you at the lake and know you're a criminal. You're prequalified. ;)
well... i didnt get arrested for it!lol :cool:

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Well my vote counts a little, but i say your in simply on character.............

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Ok, I've searched AZ, CA and NV and all I can find is one traffic ticket for my better half. I have nothing!!! :cry: Although, I do push the envelope by wearing pasties and doing jell-o shots at the lake...is that BAD enough?? :p

AZJD
You think it would be a little over the top to see about having this thread made sticky??? :D :D :D
We should get our own forum right underneath cats n tunnells, it is a tech forum right? People come here for help!

topless
You think it would be a little over the top to see about having this thread made sticky??? :D :D :DActually, I don't think that will be needed. It hasn't left the top yet.

RitcheyRch
My divorce was finalized in 1995. Does that mean I can be a member as well? If so, what are the benefits to being in the gang, err I mean club?
QUOTE=91nordic29]i have a divorce on file, do i qualify (it was 15 years ago...)?[/QUOTE]

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Ok, I've searched AZ, CA and NV and all I can find is one traffic ticket for my better half. I have nothing!!! :cry: Although, I do push the envelope by wearing pasties and doing jell-o shots at the lake...is that BAD enough?? :p
Your in, but please lose some on the orange............................LMFAO

NautiTwins
My dicorce was finalized in 1995. Does that mean I can be a member as well? If so, what are the benefits to being int he gang, er I mean club?
QUOTE=91nordic29]i have a divorce on file, do i qualify (it was 15 years ago...)?[/QUOTE]
If I remember it correctly the cree goes:
Team Turnkey....All about people helping people......
Building a better tomorrow, one people at a time....

Jordy
We should get our own forum right underneath cats n tunnells, it is a tech forum right? People come here for help!
Good thinking!!!!
We also have our own website now:
www.teamturnkey.com

Biglue
05-17-2006, 11:09 AM
Team Turnkey...........here I come.
You know we Mexicans are born with a wrap sheet filled several offenses. They're just checked as we "accomplish" them, got that covered. :D
What else do I need to join TT? :crossx:
Displaying what was with someone's name is personal and has now been made public was a real lame thing to do. Personally I would have not done that to any board member.

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Good thinking!!!!
www.teamturnkey.com
YOu a pretty funny mofo. Are you really going to go through with this??? LMFAO.

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Good thinking!!!!
www.teamturnkey.com
That is too funny..........thanks PC

Phat Matt
05-17-2006, 11:11 AM
And I almost didn't open this thread today. LOL. :D

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:11 AM
You know we Mexicans are born with a wrap sheet filled several offenses. They're just checked as we accomplishe them, got that covered. :D
Displaying what was with someone's name is personal and has now been made public was a real lame thing to do. Personally I would have not done that to any board member.
SInce I am now a member of TT, I think my vote counts and Lue is a great dude.

Miss Perfect
05-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Your perfect, of course you can join.....................
Nice! I'm in :) Another soul saved.........

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:15 AM
SInce I am now a member of TT, I think my vote counts and Lue is a great dude.
Please place your right hand on the bar and repeat after me.....I Biglue, promise to be a people helping people!

Biglue
05-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Please place your right hand on the bar and repeat after me.....I Biglue, promise to be a people helping people!
Tell you what, I'll even put it my sig line. :)

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Your in, but please lose some on the orange............................LMFAO
I know, I did! :rollside: My signature picture is gone...there's more RED in it though, like this one.

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:18 AM
You know we Mexicans are born with a wrap sheet filled several offenses. They're just checked as we "accomplish" them, got that covered. :D
Criminal background..............................

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:19 AM
LMAO!!

Biglue
Criminal background..............................
Pssssssst............hey stupid, read my post. :rolleyes: :)

Jordy
And I almost didn't open this thread today. LOL. :D
See what you would have missed out on??? I haven't stopped laughing for hours. :D :D :D

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Now, Now Lue. You have just been excepting into TT, and is this really how you want to represent it. Remember People helping People. LMAO

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Good thinking!!!!
www.teamturnkey.com
AWESOME...............................Look out hb, this is the wave of the future.

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Pssssst, get the logo right in your sig......................the criminal thing was a joke......

Biglue
05-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Now, Now Lue. You have just been excepting into TT, and is this really how you want to represent it. Remember People helping People. LMAO
I simply pointed out to him my post. I was "helping" him. :D

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Tell you what, I'll even put it my sig line. :)
Your membership packet will be in the mail today.......
It includes:
Member bumper sticker
Keychain membership card
Long Distance calling card (just in case you need some assistance from one of our peoples)
20 free Omaha steaks

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:22 AM
I simply pointed out to him my post. I was "helping" him. :D
LMFAO> This is funny. How do you guys get the picture in your sig. Do I have to upload it to HB images?

FLEA DIDDY
05-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Can I be in? I live in Az and have a criminal rapp sheet. :rollside:

Biglue
It includes:
Member bumper sticker
Keychain membership card
Long Distance calling card (just in case you need some assistance from one of our peoples)
20 free Omaha steaks
Thank you brother. Will not let you down. :)

NautiTwins
It includes:
Member bumper sticker
Keychain membership card
20 free Omaha steaks
I did not know that you received 20 steaks. Maybe we all need to get together for a big damn BBQ

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:25 AM
I can vouche for Flea. He has offered more then once to help me out. He just works to late. LMAO.

Her454
05-17-2006, 11:25 AM
It includes:
Member bumper sticker
Keychain membership card
20 free Omaha steaks
And Jordy is working on one "Get out of Jail Free" card for the first 500 members.

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Place your hand on the bar and repeat after me.....
I, Flea Diddy, promise to be a people helping people........
DING, another member. These lines are on fire today!
Wow!

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Shit his wrap sheet is longer than mine. I say he's inn.

Her454
05-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Just enhances your street cred Jordy.....lol
Not to mention just re-inforces the whole "grasshopper" dealio. :rollside:

FLEA DIDDY
05-17-2006, 11:28 AM
I can vouche for Flea. He has offered more then once to help me out. He just works to late. LMAO.You vouching for me may hurt my odds not help, lol

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:29 AM
You vouching for me may hurt my odds not help, lol
I get respect man. LMAO

FLEA DIDDY
05-17-2006, 11:34 AM
I get respect man. LMAOSweet, I'll take it then. :rollside:

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Got my vote.............................................. ....

Jyruiz
05-17-2006, 11:36 AM
First time reading this whole thread. Wow, and I am speechless.

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:39 AM
So do you want to be a member or what?

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:39 AM
You in???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:40 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DOIT.gif

rrrr
05-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Uh, I may be in the wrong place, but I was looking for a nice daycruiser, jet. But it has to be a turnkey kind of deal, good condition and ready to run.
Anyone?
No?
Well then, can I join the club?
:crossx: :crossx:

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Uh, I may be in the wrong place, but I was looking for a nice daycruiser, jet. But it has to be a turnkey kind of deal, good condition and ready to run.
Anyone?
No?
Well then, can I join the club?
:crossx: :crossx:
Place your right hand on the bar and repeat after me.
I, rrrr, do promise to be a people helping people.........

Jordy
05-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Wow, and I thought yesterday was a good day for the peoples of Team Turnkey!!!! :D :D :D
Thanks everyone!!!! :D :D :D

Jyruiz
05-17-2006, 11:44 AM
What do you think? My record is sealed though as I did most of my misbehaving before I was 18.

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:46 AM
What do you think? My record is sealed though as I did most of my misbehaving before I was 18.
You know the drill, get that hand on the bar you people helping son a gun!

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:47 AM
What do you think? My record is sealed though as I did most of my misbehaving before I was 18.You know the rules...AZJD, please swear this man in................................................ .

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:48 AM
You know the drill, get that hand on the bar you people helping son a gun!
I guess we have the offical of team turnkey.
Can I be the Treasurer?? I will e-mail my qualifications. Or I guess you can get them in the public record section

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Repeat after me: I, jyruiz, do promise to be people helping people........

Jyruiz
05-17-2006, 11:52 AM
I, Jyruiz, do promise to be a people helping people.........

AZKC
05-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Criminal trespassing works for me. Climb aboard amigo!!! :D
Another peoples helped. :D
Sweet :)
Any people out there need some help, just Holla :skull:

FLEA DIDDY
05-17-2006, 11:56 AM
So are we gonna have a Az chapter and a Ca chapter like the Hells angels? lol :rollside:

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:57 AM
I am not joining any team but I will say on record that I think it was pretty bad to post that info regardless if it was public or not. Bad karma and it does make it's way around.
Other than that you guys are focking up my work day.....lol
Does It Look Like I Give A F@#k what we are doing to your work day! lol
J/K Tom, had to use it!
Now take the oath and come over to the dark side, we have beer!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DOIT.gif

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 11:58 AM
So are we gonna have a Az chapter and a Ca chapter like the Hells angels? lol :rollside:
I think that would be a good idea, minus the reference to the Hells Angels. LOL

Her454
05-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Other than that you guys are focking up my work day.....lol
I HEAR THAT! I HATE BUSY DAYS ON ***boat! :rollside: :rollside: Puts me RIGHT BACK IN REHAB! :cry: :cry: :cry:

AZJD
05-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Sorry never heard of those guys, don't know who you are talking about.....

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Sorry never heard of those guys, don't know who you are talking about.....
Suport your local 20-20. :idea: :D

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Kind of like a union.... :idea: We are here to help and that's what Unions are for right??? :rollside:

NautiTwins
05-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Kind of like a union.... :idea: We are here to help and that's what Unions are for right??? :rollside:
I support local unions!

Grinnin'B
05-17-2006, 12:14 PM
I recomend you consider a foundation. Unions have a great place, Foundations throw party's in great places. And its all a write off for supporting!!!!
I am soo looking forward to meeting all of you.
B

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 12:17 PM
I recomend you consider a foundation. Unions have a great place, Foundations throw party's in great places. And its all a write off for supporting!!!!
B
B, great idea! There you go helping peoples out...great job!

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:24 PM
B
Great thinking!!!! The Team Turnkey Foundation. I like it. :D :D :D

BowTie Rick
05-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Is the e-mail address thing for real? If so, BTR@teamturnkey.com works for me. Also, can I have official permission to run the logo & creed in my sig line? :crossx:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Also, can I have official permission to run the logo & creed in my sig line? :crossx:
Absolutely. The more the merrier!!! :D

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Next thing you know there's going to be a town Drunk, Used Car Salesman, Janitor, Escort Service, sounds so familiar, I just can't put a finger on it... :D :D :D
Dont hate..................

unleashed
05-17-2006, 12:41 PM
DRAMA,DRAMA,DRAMA....I love it!
Hey Jordy I always knew you were an asshole but a criminal too! :p
Summit Karl...that was a hit below the belt anyway you look at it. Probably a good ideal to get this thread deleted and possibly apologize??? :idea:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

djunkie
05-17-2006, 12:42 PM
RD SUX! :D
Hey I had to say it before JBB did. :crossx:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey Jordy I always knew you were an asshole but a criminal too! :p
And now I have street cred too!!! Makes that Unleashed sticker on the boat that much more valuable! :D :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Very uncool, Karl. I won't go any further than that.

Screaming Pete
05-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, you can be a member of Team Turnkey. ;)
Thanks Jordy, but now i have a real problem....just when i thought i could run with Tigger i find out you have a rap sheet a mile long, the Ladies of HB and ISL just love that Sh$t and now i feel like Winnie da Pooh. O well just to know weve knocked a few back when you wern't so famous...errr. infamous is something to hang my hat on for now.. :cool:

OutCole'd
05-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Karl, would you like to buy a shovel?

FMluvswater
05-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks Jordy, but now i have a real problem....just when i thought i could run with Tigger i find out you have a rap sheet a mile long, the Ladies of HB and ISL just love that Sh$t and now i feel like Winnie da Pooh. O well just to know weve knocked a few back when you wern't so famous...errr. infamous is something to hang my hat on for now.. :cool:
It's Hobbes not Tigger.

rrrr
05-17-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't think that would be big enough to pry his head out of his ass. :rolleyes:

Redwing247
05-17-2006, 01:08 PM
I, Jyruiz, do promise to be a people helping people.........
...especially if they paint their house pink.... :D

Screaming Pete
05-17-2006, 01:10 PM
It's Hobbes not Tigger.
Dammmm FMI that realy make my point!!!

Dave C
05-17-2006, 01:11 PM
No kidding.... doncha just hate those straight laced folks... they are so.... ordinary.. and boring....
I like people with a little "dirt" on them. They are far more interesting.
people with rap sheets rule!!!! :crossx:
:

Redwing247
05-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Note to self: Do not do business with Summit Home when it is time to look for Havi house, or deal with Karl.

littlejake
05-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Working sucks...I miss all the fun!!!
What a F$@KIN Jackass you are Karl...I dont even know but with shit like that I would never want to. Get a life!!!! Crazy Dick :220v:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm not even going to say anything but a picture is worth a 1,000 words:
http://www.geocities.com/baltbottles/story/pics/digging_March_9_2003_002.jpg
:D :D :D

soupersonic
05-17-2006, 01:31 PM
I don't think that would be big enough to pry his head out of his ass. :rolleyes:
Maybe with the help of Team Turnkey...they are all about helping peoples :)

XTRM22
05-17-2006, 01:53 PM
S.K.'s posting of that info was childish and Chick@n$h!t, I can't beleive he thinks something like that is ok even if it is "public information"
I know you're not going to hold being an old Koolade cult member against me when there's evidence of your affinity for the Koolade culture.http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/23zipties.jpg
Besides I have 4 hits on that website...thank God they sealed the other file when I turned 18. :)
Chuck

mbrown2
05-17-2006, 01:53 PM
First lesson in Holes, once you know you are in one, stop digging!

CHEETAH24
05-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey...i have only been the can twice..does that qualify??

XTRM22
05-17-2006, 01:55 PM
First lesson in Holes, once you know you are in one, stop digging!
Wow Brown, you're like the ***boat Confusious today! LMAO :rollside:
CHuck

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 01:56 PM
.http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/23zipties.jpg
Speaking of childish... Cant someone get DONALD a MAN's size hat

Jordy
05-17-2006, 01:56 PM
I know you're not going to hold being an old Koolade cult member against me when there's evidence of your affinity for the Koolade culture.
Chuck
That Kool Aid comment was directed at Mygurl. You're good. 4 hits??? Hell, you should sign up immediately!!!! ;)
Oh, and I do like to wear my DCB hat when I'm cruising the Spectre. Seems kind of ironic I think. :D :D :D
Speaking of childish... Cant someone get Jordy a MAN's size hat
The funny thing is, I stole that hat from Wet Willie. ;)

meaniam
05-17-2006, 01:58 PM
i would like to join. do you allow us jean short wearing aholes in the club. from what im told there is a law i broke wearing them to the river. :220v:
damn karl. that is a bit overkill. its to bad. lucky jordy doesnt want to add another assult charge on his rap sheet. becuase i know if it was me my sheet would have a new addition. it is ****ed up having to get out from the trouble you cuased as a younger kid. just to always have someone bitch slap you with the smallest of shit. everytime i have look for a new job or get a professional lic. i have to do a song and dance routine. over small ass shit.im sure you have dirt on yourself somewhere. why would you do this? admit you were wrong in doing this and move on

Ultra5150
05-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Summit Karl...that was a hit below the belt anyway you look at it. Probably a good ideal to get this thread deleted and possibly apologize??? :idea:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
No $hit - At this point, I do not think even an apology would change my mind on what a prick move that was.
Summit Karl, what kind of business man are you? You just alienated every person on this site. I will definitley never use you or recommend you.