PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Benz hookup?

MagicMtnDan
05-16-2006, 09:39 PM
It's time to buy the wife a new ride. She's interested in the CLK coupe.
Is there anyone on the forums dealing MB's?
http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/media_library/hq/hq_mpc_reference_site/passenger_cars/products/new_cars/CLK_Coupe_01_2005/CLK_Coupe_Overview/clk-coupe_overview11.object-Single-MEDIA.tmp/CLK-Coupe_Overview_Design_Exterior_410x220_01-2005.jpg

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 09:42 PM
You're going to buy something??? :idea: Really? :) C'mon, don't pull our legs.
If you want I can give you a referal to my local MB dealer.....

a catered life
05-16-2006, 09:43 PM
try a benz forum or buy a boat

Kilrtoy
05-16-2006, 09:44 PM
WTF...
I thought it was a lexus....
Personally you would be better off with that vehicle... I mean the lexus will last along time...

looky_lou
05-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Not to change the subject, but it is somewhat related.
Does anyone have a recommendation on an independent MB service shop in Las Vegas?

Riomouse911
05-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Hit up SECONDPLACE.. he's at Penske M-Benz in West Covina.. If Mike can't help you directly, he knows who can...

JetBoatRich
05-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Bought my wife a MB as a surprise for her BD last year from Southbay Mercedes, great service all the way around.
She took it into Velencia MB for PM last month, excellent service there as well :cool:

boxscore
05-17-2006, 05:23 AM
Hey MMD, Try this guy. I've purchased a few cars through him including a CLK 500 last year. Nice to have him do the work and have the car delivered to your door. He was a couple thousand less than I could find.
http://www.auto-brokers.com/

livin da dream
05-17-2006, 05:30 AM
everyone (everyone) is dealing benz especially the c-class. Stay with a reputable dealer because when you need service, you have factory support.
My suggestion, work with your local guy. Send out some faxes within 50 mph and find your best deal on response, service and price.
Go to edmunds.com to check base invoice price and work from there.
In NorCal, very good retailers-
-Smythe call Peter Vanderhoof
-Modesto call Christian Hansen
-Smothers call JOhn White
The ones that drop their drawers:
Bishoof
Clariages
Good luck-It is a buyers market
In So cal, I hear that the big guy in Newport blows them out

a catered life
05-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Bought my wife a MB as a surprise for her BD last year from Southbay Mercedes, great service all the way around.
She took it into Velencia MB for PM last month, excellent service there as well :cool:
dam and all i got my girl was a digital camera :yuk: looks like i gotta work my way up to pimp status

PHX ATC
05-17-2006, 05:44 AM
If you're interested in the Phoenix area, I've a hookup at Phoenix Motor Company.

MagicMtnDan
05-17-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks guys.
She's sure she likes the Lexus GS but I think she's attracted to the three-pointed star.
I got a great price on the loaded GS (6-cylinder) and I don't think I can get a CLK similarly equipped for anywhere near that price :rolleyes:

hotlavey
05-17-2006, 06:57 AM
Thanks guys.
She's sure she likes the Lexus GS but I think she's attracted to the three-pointed star.
I got a great price on the loaded GS (6-cylinder) and I don't think I can get a CLK similarly equipped for anywhere near that price :rolleyes:
Call Shelly at Caliber Motors in Anaheim Hills- 714-777 7459. I'm buying two from him this year and have purchased through him before. Highly recommend him.
Good Luck, Tom

JetBoatRich
05-17-2006, 06:58 AM
dam and all i got my girl was a digital camera :yuk: looks like i gotta work my way up to pimp status
:) I bet it was a nice camera :)