PDA

View Full Version : Is SummitKarl right for doing this????????????

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Well?

460 jus getn it
05-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Right for helping TEAM Tunkey thats about it........................................

RitcheyRch
05-17-2006, 11:08 AM
I think personal stuff should not be posted on the forums. So, would have to say Karl did wrong.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 11:11 AM
I think it's great. The publicity that came from it you can't buy. Oh, and it shows his true colors on a board that he likes to saturate with self promoting spam. I'm already getting pm's regarding people's thoughts on his ethics and morals. Nice work. :D

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Agreed. :mad:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Besides, who says there is no such thing as bad publicity??? :notam:

Focker
05-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Well?
i dont see anything
what did he do?

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 11:25 AM
i dont see anything
what did he do?
Read page two on........It was a great day for Team Turnkey.

Grinnin'B
05-17-2006, 11:27 AM
I am curious how the company's (besides his own) would feel about his behavior representing there image. For me I had to call one of them to make sure he had notheing to so with them. Dont want no Bad karlju in my engines.
B
oh BTW yes this was way wrong!

AZJD
05-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I think it was wrong, but it sure was funny to see the results!!!!!!!

Jordy
05-17-2006, 11:36 AM
I haven't voted yet because I'm still up in the air. I think I might be the single right vote. Cant' have a shutout as that's boring. :D :D :D

OLDRAT
05-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Karl, It was really unprofessional and mean-spirited. Even though it is just
a forum there are some things that should be left alone.
Jordy is Jordy like it or not. I believe that no matter how much he likes
to stir things up and mess with peeps it is all in fun, and he would
never post a fellow ***boater's personal information for the world to see.
I would issue him an apology and let's get on with other bashing issues :crossx:
OR

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Thank you all for voicing your opinion on this matter. I put up the poll only for the peep's that would love to say what they fill, but did not want to be known. I for one have stated my opion on this matter and still it still stands the same.Chicken shit for doing it to anyone! Like it was said already by other's on here many time's before! Jordy is Jordy. If the guy is such an ass ,than why is he taking the whole family boating this weekend? He said the kids can bring chettos in the boat and he would pay for the fuel tooooooooooooo.

572Daytona
05-17-2006, 12:05 PM
How about the option for who give's a rat's ass? This crap should be in the Bench racers forum, not here.

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 12:11 PM
How about the option for who give's a rat's ass? This crap should be in the Bench racers forum, not here.
Than go over there! If it was done to you I don't think you would be saying it.
If you did not give a rats ass, why did you ****ing reply than?

thumbs
05-17-2006, 12:27 PM
He said the kids can bring chettos in the boat and he would pay for the fuel tooooooooooooo.
Kids, chettos and boats do not mix well. This guy is friggen nuts....lol

OLDRAT
05-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Cheetos and children in Jordy's boat and he will buy the gas,
what is the world coming to?
Next, he will probably say its ok to bring peanut butter and
jelly sandwiches and crackers on board too. :D

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Kids, chettos and boats do not mix well. This guy is friggen nuts....lolI tell you it was his idea. I know better than that,their my kids. LOL.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Damn CT, what are you signing me up for??? I have a problem with some of the adults that end up on my boat. Kids are out of the question as they're just going to blow out anyway, unless that's part of your plan. :idea: :D

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Damn CT, what are you signing me up for??? I have a problem with some of the adults that end up on my boat. Kids are out of the question as they're just going to blow out anyway, unless that's part of your plan. :idea: :D
Look are you trying to say no know? Ok I was joking about the kids. What time do we need to be there?

a catered life
05-17-2006, 12:41 PM
ok i'm so lost what the f was posted?

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Read page two on........It was a great day for Team Turnkey.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Go towards the bottom of the second page of the "Great day for Team Turnkey" thread. Karl decided to do an internet search on me and post up what he found, which was old news, but chickenshit never the less. ;)
But in true Team Woo Woo fashion, it has backfired horribly and now the thread has gotten even bigger and Team Turnkey logos are flying all over the place, as well as a webpage, email addresses, and lots of PM's from people who won't be doing business with Karl based upon his posts in that thread. Guess you really should think about what you type before you post it when you're trying to use the boards as a money making tool. ;)

Biglue
05-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Brother Centurian Tunnel didnt quote what the comotion was all about. But here you go. People helping people ya know. :D
yup the time is just right..
SOOOO....Team Turnkey is a criminal organization...hey Donald Jordan Paulk :wink:
nice rap sheet you got their Donald, and it's ready to post :)
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
possession of drugs or toxic vapors
Extreme DUI 0.15
the list goes on, I think Team Turnkey should do a little better background check on it's members :rolleyes:
What fine upstanding citizen you are Donald :yuk:
it's no wonder your parents disowned you in favor of your brother

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:53 PM
The best part is the fact that he just cut and pasted whatever he could find that would make me look the worst. Very childish and very sad that he'd actually take the time to search that stuff. I really feel sorry for the guy.

Rowboat
05-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Did SummitKarl vote twice? Wish i had a better first post. But realy.

OnlyMoney
05-17-2006, 12:55 PM
LOVE what you put under your name Lue. Perfect. :)

Jordy
05-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Did SummitKarl vote twice? Wish i had a better first post. But realy.
No, that one was pretty good. :D :D :D

Dave C
05-17-2006, 12:59 PM
I was going to vote wrong UNTIL I found out that jordy's name is Donald... that shiat right there is priceless.....
if in fact that is your name..... donald ;) ;) :crossx:

Redwing247
05-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Intentional low blow, almost the same as ear biting... :crossx:

rrrr
05-17-2006, 01:26 PM
HEY!! Don't be throwing your trash in Bench Racers. There are serious, educated discussions happening in there all the time. :crossx: :crossx:

uclahater
05-17-2006, 01:43 PM
HEY!! Don't be throwing your trash in Bench Racers. There are serious, educated discussions happening in there all the time. :crossx: :crossx:
First Just Jets, and now these Yuppie Focks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Personal info dispatched on here is not cool

Say10
05-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Total BS. But since the topic came up. Jordy my son wants to have his b-day party at the lake. I can't fit 15 10 year olds on my boat. What do you think. Can we do the pinyata (sp) on your bow? Cake, ice cream, fruit punch, the works? We were thinking Canyon. But maybe Sagurao would be closer. Two weeks from sat.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Sounds good to me. I love fruit punch. The red really stands out against the white gel and seats, oh and looks even better on the grey carpet!!!! I'm so there!!! :D :D :D

blown dough
05-17-2006, 02:01 PM
that is so uncool, someone has to much time on their hands!!!!!!!!

OCMerrill
05-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Isn't this the second incident that has not gone exactly Karl's way in as little time as I have been a member?
I remember a boat sale bashing.... :idea:

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Isn't this the second incident that has not gone exactly Karl's way in as little time as I have been a member?
So true. I remember that one aswell.

OCMerrill
05-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I would have thought :idea: and not a great thing to do.
Personal info and the internet is never a good idea. A phone number "googled" can get your info sold to millions.
And possibly bring you the one arse we seek to keep out of the geene pool. :crossx:

GrapeApe
05-17-2006, 03:20 PM
And the Birth of Team Turnkey happened... :D I think if someone posted that personal info on me, they would see one more assault charge added to my record.. What a Piece of Shiat.. :boxingguy
*** Grape Ape ***

SmokinLowriderSS
05-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Only when Just Jets spras in with a good pi$$ing match. Well, that has been all the time lately. :p

SmokinLowriderSS
05-17-2006, 03:40 PM
First Just Jets, and now these Yuppie Focks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What ya tryin' ta say hater? We are MUCH more entertaining than the Sandbar folks when it gets ugly.
Well, ok, not more entertaining, but way gayer. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
05-17-2006, 03:56 PM
It was wrong, and if it was as innacurate as it appears to have been, it is more wrong.

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Right 2= 3.08%
Wrong 63= 96.92%
So it's official.

rrrr
05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Only when Just Jets spras in with a good pi$$ing match. Well, that has been all the time lately. :p
Yeah, but who wants to read arguments about loud, slow, gas hog, undependable, root beer brown shitboxes? :crossx: :crossx:

moneypit
05-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Personal info dispatched on here is not cool
Kilr gettin all LE / technical n' sh!t.. :D :D :D

Jordy
05-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Some new information was just brought to my attention. He really is a stalker apparently. Calling the images "bad boy" worries me. Sorry, but I don't swing that way Spammit.
At anyrate, he posts this:
yup the time is just right..
SOOOO....Team Turnkey is a criminal organization...hey Donald Jordan Paulk :wink:
nice rap sheet you got their Donald, and it's ready to post :)
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
possession of drugs or toxic vapors
Extreme DUI 0.15
the list goes on, I think Team Turnkey should do a little better background check on it's members :rolleyes:
What fine upstanding citizen you are Donald :yuk:
it's no wonder your parents disowned you in favor of your brother
I still haven't figured out the disowning crap. More fiction that happens in a psycho mind.
At anyrate, he posts all those accusations, the whole time having this in his image gallery in Hot Boat. Kind of a different story huh???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734badboy4.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734badboy2.jpg
There, that will save you the problem of looking things up. Are you always this intentionally misleading with people Karl??? Gotta wonder how many people read these threads and are rethinking the housing process in Havasu. :D
Thanks again for making it simple and I really hope you had as great of a day as I did Karl. ;)

Ziggy
05-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Wild one in your youth, weren't ya :p

78Southwind
05-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Wow you guys don't play nice here in the Sandbar. I think I am going back to Just Jets. :D

KineticoH20
05-17-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't know either party, but im shocked someonewould do that, way over the line, i would say Jordy has ben calm concidering most of my friends would be lookin for summitkarl. Bush league all the way, I say scumbag.

Rowboat
05-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Hey look!! :rolleyes: SummitKarl voted again. :rolleyes: I wonder if he is creating new names so he can vote more often? :rollside:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2006, 05:44 PM
I wanna know what girl in HAVASU JORDY IS STALKING

Jordy
05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
I wanna know what girl in HAVASU JORDY IS STALKING
Lost me on that one Mygurl. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Besides, I don't need to stalk or be overbearing and controlling. Just not my style. ;)

Jbb
05-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Jordy...stop stalking...... :p

No Name
05-17-2006, 05:48 PM
ThatÂ’s just going to far, not cool.

Big Warlock
05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I would say after Jordy has posted his disposition of his accusations, Karl has some explaining to do. :crossx:
I will say this. Karl isn't someone I would do business with. Lack of integrity, inability to tell the truth, certainly low on the ethics scale. Nope, don't think those are any qualities of people I would do business with. And I am guessing right now most of this board is thinking the same thing. Sorry Karl. Like I predicted, no comment from you. You are a POS. You're just proving it big time today. :crossx:
I would find someplace to hide out for awhile Karl. Just a piece of friendly advice.
And yea, we all know where you live a-hole. I won't post anything but Tumamoc sounds like a nice place to take a trip to. Hmmmmmm? :crossx: I wonder if it's as much fun to be a tough guy on the internet as it is in person Karl? You're so high and mighty. Hope we all get the chance to hook up soon and work this whole thing out. :cool:

CA Stu
05-17-2006, 06:11 PM
I want to know how SummitKreep feels about immigrants, and I also need to know if Jordy is available for babysitting.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS That is the definition of chicken shit. What a pussy.

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Posting personal info of others on the internet is not cool.
Geeze Jordy...
Breakin the law, Breakin the law....
Hoping you are a better person now. :p

tcook33
05-17-2006, 06:54 PM
BAD JORDY ! Take a time-out and go back to your room an sit inna corner. Hell, my 2nd grade classmates woulda made those charges look like nuttin.LOL
Hear tell it's 2 points for punchin out an architect.
Rio
I am in the process of building 14 custom Homes on the 7 acres of land I own in Havasu. I was seriously thinking of having Karl design and build them. I just pulled the plug and hired another architect/contractor. :jawdrop: ;)

Daytona100
05-17-2006, 07:41 PM
I am in the process of building 14 custom Homes on the 7 acres of land I own in Havasu. I was seriously thinking of having Karl design and build them. I just pulled the plug and hired another architect/contractor. :jawdrop: ;)
OUCH!!!!!!! Summit karl is having a really bad day. Doesnt this guy have charity auctions and raffles. Cant be to bad of a guy.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Doesnt this guy have charity auctions and raffles.
If you go back and find the threads, everything he's involved in or posts in is thinly veiled spammit. He's a really great guy though. I plan on making sure that everyone who inquires about housing in Havasu, who may have missed this episode, know what a great guy he is. :D :D :D
Just helping more peoples. :D

Big Warlock
05-17-2006, 09:01 PM
not until Karl is run off these boards. We do not need these kinds of A-Holes on here. He's been here one year too long! Bye Bye A-hole!!

Dusty Times
05-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Jordy is only 32?????????
The one thing I can say about this is WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS???????

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Jordy is only 32?????????
The warts on his dick are older than that.

THATJEFFGUY
05-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah I agree...that was total BS on Karl's part..what an a-hole !! So now I'm kinda sorry I even made those donations to his charity event...he definitely doesn't sound like a stand-up guy in my opinion. :confused:

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 05:35 AM
back up on top where you belong...... :cool:

mike37
05-18-2006, 05:47 AM
there is no I don't give a rats ass vote some I'm out of this one

Jordy
05-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Wow, Spammit must have come up with a few more fake screen names to get to 10 votes. :D :D :D

centurion tunnel
05-18-2006, 07:34 AM
See what happens when your a POS.

AZJD
05-23-2006, 12:07 AM
bump

ROZ
05-23-2006, 12:07 AM
:rolleyes:

Freak
05-23-2006, 05:27 AM
So Jordys rap sheet says he will:
Knuckle up
Raise hell
Party
Psssft...This is bad? Sounds like someone I'd like to hang with... :)

centurion tunnel
05-23-2006, 06:06 AM
So Jordys rap sheet says he will:
Knuckle up
Raise hell
Party
Psssft...This is bad? Sounds like someone I'd like to hang with... :)
Party at Jordy's this weekend :rollside:

carreraelite
05-23-2006, 06:28 AM
Party At Jordys?? I think that I know where that is........I'll post the address later....... :rolleyes: :)

centurion tunnel
05-23-2006, 06:30 AM
Party At Jordys?? I think that I know where that is........I'll post the address later....... :rolleyes: :)
I'm still talking to my probation officer to see if I can go....

Freak
05-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Party at Jordy's this weekend :rollside:
Sweet...count me in...make sure Frenchie comes too. That way it's sure to have some shit going down. Good times. Good memories.

rivergoer
05-23-2006, 07:27 AM
wrong he is a biatch for it

Jordy
05-23-2006, 07:30 AM
I'm still talking to my probation officer to see if I can go....
There should be a few around here. Maybe they can just sign you off for the weekend. :D :D :D

rivergoer
05-23-2006, 07:34 AM
just ask karl if its ok he migt tell on you..... :)

centurion tunnel
05-23-2006, 07:44 AM
There should be a few around here. Maybe they can just sign you off for the weekend. :D :D :D
How do I get this thing around my ankle off just in case he say's no????
I would try and cut my leg off, but thats going to hurt :cry:

27 Awesome cat
01-10-2009, 11:51 AM
:d

Speedbump21
01-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Can we still vote?

Prowler
01-10-2009, 02:49 PM
I think this is funny that someone brought it back up......"the good ol days"