PDA

View Full Version : I'm selling all my cars

spectratoad
05-17-2006, 04:04 PM
I had a 64 VW Bug for sale and I have been going back and forth with this guy (more like F'ing with him) for a few weeks. I wanted $1500 he offered me $1300 so I said sure. I got a cashiers check in the mail today for $6000. Of course with instructions on where to send the overage to pay for shipping.
I think I will seel all my cars if I can see this kind of profit. :) :cool: :)

BajaMike
05-17-2006, 04:16 PM
I had a 64 VW Bug for sale and I have been going back and forth with this guy (more like F'ing with him) for a few weeks. I wanted $1500 he offered me $1300 so I said sure. I got a cashiers check in the mail today for $6000. Of course with instructions on where to send the overage to pay for shipping.
You know it's a scam...the cashiers check is worthless....you'll find out in a week after you wire him the difference.... :cry:
:idea:

AZJD
05-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Post some pics of the 64' I might be able to help sell!

Biglue
05-17-2006, 04:31 PM
give the check to the cops/fbi :mad: ,what country is the dickhead from?
Heard of this deal before........hope he has and was being sarcastic.

rrrr
05-17-2006, 04:36 PM
LOL!!!
Makes me remember the '64 I bought in 1976 from my old GF Jan, she was moving to Hawaii with her family (She was 19) (Ahhh, the memories :D ).
The car had a new paint job and interior, and also a new engine due to the fact her dad had neglected to mention "checking the oil".....
Paid her dad $300 for it. Got way more fun than that just taking the VW to the drive-in with Jan.... :crossx: :D :D

Infomaniac
05-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Yep it's a scam but they generally dont care about the price. They offer you a bit more than you are asking to "secure" the sale. LOL

BoatPI
05-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Can u spell N I G E R I A.

Playbuoy
05-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Yup, it's a scam.
Some focker tried to buy my M3 like that. After I did a little research on that kind of fraud, told him to fock off!

spectratoad
05-17-2006, 06:19 PM
give the check to the cops/fbi :mad: ,what country is the dickhead from?
No return address, imagine that, but the stamp is from Germany.