PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Someone In Temecula...

THATJEFFGUY
05-18-2006, 08:30 AM
I'm looking for some POS landscaper in Temecula that ripped me off for $3K. He and his wife are separated, so she says, and she doesn't know where he is...he a loser/tweaker. I"m sure she knows, but won't give him up. I took her to Small Claims court last month and won because she was listed on his business, now she appealed it, so I have to go back to court and start all over again. So how can I find him to "serve him" ? Isn't someone here a PI ? Hell I'll even post his company name so if any of you see his truck around, maybe get a lic plate # for me. He drives a gold Ford F150 with A BETTER LANDSCAPE SOLUTION magnetic signs. Damn why can't people just "work" for their drug money, instead of ripping everyone off. I'd hate to go hang out in Temecula all day looking for this POS, but it may come to that :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm looking for some POS landscaper in Temecula that ripped me off for $3K. He and his wife are separated, so she says, and she doesn't know where he is...he a loser/tweaker. I"m sure she knows, but won't give him up. I took her to Small Claims court last month and won because she was listed on his business, now she appealed it, so I have to go back to court and start all over again. So how can I find him to "serve him" ? Isn't someone here a PI ? Hell I'll even post his company name so if any of you see his truck around, maybe get a lic plate # for me. He drives a gold Ford F150 with A BETTER LANDSCAPE SOLUTION magnetic signs. Damn why can't people just "work" for their drug money, instead of ripping everyone off. I'd hate to go hang out in Temecula all day looking for this POS, but it may come to that :crossx:
My brother lives in Temecula I will give him the info. He works at a univercity maybe the guy is a landscaper near by. I'll pass on the info. :)

lakewake
05-18-2006, 08:46 AM
What's going on with landscapers in Temecula? One of my customers told me about their run in with the same situation. In picking out a landscaper they had two different companies take them to the same neighbors house and say "This is my work". They said one looked like a tweaker. After a bit of time they finally got to speak with the neighbor and find out which company put in the yard. It wasn't the tweaker. He is still bouncing around down there so you will probably catch up to him.

cdog
05-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Home equity's dring up. People are getting desperate. Did he go back to mexico? :crossx:

a catered life
05-18-2006, 08:52 AM
shouldnt be hard to find a guy driving a gold ford f150.....i think shockwave bob is from there good luck

THATJEFFGUY
05-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Home equity's dring up. People are getting desperate. Did he go back to mexico? :crossx:
Nah he's a white guy ! Maye that shoulda been my first clue that he wasn't a "real" landscaper ! :D

shippingguy
05-18-2006, 09:21 AM
I live in Murrieta and I know a couple landscapers that did my work. They have grown up out here their whole life. I will ask them if they know of or know anybody that knows him.

h2oski2fast
05-18-2006, 09:22 AM
What's going on with landscapers in Temecula?
Retorical question, right?

Mrs. casean
05-18-2006, 09:46 AM
I'll keep my eyes open for ya :D

bigriverdog
05-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Get ahold of C-2 on the boards. He may be able to help. He is a good guy.

cdog
05-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Nah he's a white guy ! Maye that shoulda been my first clue that he wasn't a "real" landscaper ! :D
Too funny.. :D :D :D

topless
05-18-2006, 11:01 AM
By looking up the name of his company, he's not even a licensed contractor. What is the guy's name anyway?

THATJEFFGUY
05-18-2006, 01:38 PM
I"ve found out that he uses a couple different company names and also has a couple different names himself. DAVID MICHAEL GRAY aka DAVID MICHAEL DEAN aka DAVID MICHAEL GRAY-DEAN (per his FBN filing in Riv Co.) of LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS / A BETTER LANDSCAPE SOLUTION. His "alleged" ex wife is MICHELE RENEE ELWOOD, and she is listed as the sole owner of their home in Temeku Hills. What's funny is this guy came highly reccommended from (3) different realtors I know that have used him. So when things started going south, I did some checking, and found out he was also using a bogus contractors lic #. I know I shoulda checked into all this first, but I didn't...so what a dumbass I am !

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2006, 01:41 PM
I"ve found out that he uses a couple different company names and also has a couple different names himself. DAVID MICHAEL GRAY aka DAVID MICHAEL DEAN aka DAVID MICHAEL GRAY-DEAN (per his FBN filing in Riv Co.) of LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS / A BETTER LANDSCAPE SOLUTION. His "alleged" ex wife is MICHELE RENEE ELWOOD, and she is listed as the sole owner of their home in Temeku Hills. What's funny is this guy came highly reccommended from (3) different realtors I know that have used him. So when things started going south, I did some checking, and found out he was also using a bogus contractors lic #. I know I shoulda checked into all this first, but I didn't...so what a dumbass I am !
The realtors should have all the info you need if they asked for the correct info for their tax perposes. inluding his car ins. info.etc..

Kilrtoy
05-18-2006, 01:44 PM
4day4play lives in the SOUTH temecula, maybe he did it, You know how those guys are

phebus
05-18-2006, 02:11 PM
4day4play lives in the SOUTH temecula, maybe he did it, You know how those guys are
Probably couldn't have passed the background to be a cop..........

OnlyMoney
05-18-2006, 02:11 PM
she is listed as the sole owner of their home in Temeku Hills.
Boy, this guy has probably been doing this for a VERY long time if the home is in her name. Good luck. Used to live there and worked with many different landscapers, but not this guy. I'm sure you'll be able to get something with the help of everyone here. :)

RiverDave
05-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Call Craig Basham @ Hughes Investigation, he may be able to help. He is a board member and a good guy. 951-351-8909
That's what I was going to suggest.. Or you can PM him here on ***boat his screen name is C-2.
RD

OnlyMoney
05-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, thanks to the enlightenment I received yesterday, I was able to find this under her name, I'll look into him:
Elwood (http://158.61.133.2/OpenAccess/CIVIL/civildetails.asp?casenumber=008529&courtcode=F&dsn=&casetype=SWD)
Thought I wouldn't just post it on here, maybe just a link instead.

buzzaro
05-18-2006, 02:43 PM
What's going on with landscapers in Temecula? One of my customers told me about their run in with the same situation. In picking out a landscaper they had two different companies take them to the same neighbors house and say "This is my work". They said one looked like a tweaker. After a bit of time they finally got to speak with the neighbor and find out which company put in the yard. It wasn't the tweaker. He is still bouncing around down there so you will probably catch up to him.
I think its landscaping in general, the low overhead and small amount of capital needed to start a landscaping outfit lends itself to fly-by-night guys and tweekers.

THATJEFFGUY
05-18-2006, 02:44 PM
That's what I was going to suggest.. Or you can PM him here on ***boat his screen name is C-2.
RD
Thanks RD, I've already contacted him.
Well, thanks to the enlightenment I received yesterday, I was able to find this under her name, I'll look into him:
Elwood (http://158.61.133.2/OpenAccess/CIVIL/civildetails.asp?casenumber=008529&courtcode=F&dsn=&casetype=SWD)
Thanks, I've already checked them both out in the Riverside Court System online

OnlyMoney
05-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Just trying to help a guy looking for help. Didn't realize you had gotten that far on it. :)

Rowboat
05-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I just pm'd you if want more info pm me back.

hot_diggity_dog
05-18-2006, 03:15 PM
i would tell you to have "vito" take care of this one, but he's in conn. rolling around in the grass with "johnny-cakes" :cry: :rollside: the constant name changing means he has "alot" of license violations, so he just re-applies under a differnt name or business name. it's the low life way around the "system" - get that f ucker jeff - keyes
Hey Johnny Cakes your killing me Vinny!!!!
HDD

DD_Tahiti
05-18-2006, 03:29 PM
My wife use to work for the Public Defenders office at the Southwest Justice Center and still has many friends there. I gave her the guys info and she had his record pulled. He doesn't have any priors or anything other then the small claims you posted. However, the association of the development he/wife are at are suing them because they have not kept the landscaping up at their house. How is that for ironic. My wife also said, you can go to the court house and go to the clerks window and ask to have the Marshalls server David Michael Gray. They will take care of the rest for you.
I also have their address if that will help you at all. I've also passed this info on to an investigator of the PD's office who we are good friends with and he is going to see if there is anything he can do.
Let me know if you need her address.

voodoomedman
05-18-2006, 03:31 PM
Cool freaking site. You can find some interesting stuff about some of the local boat manufacturers. What I find really interesting is all the people that say there is no basis for saying why some say they would shy away from a certain boat manufacturer. Well the pudding is right in this here link.

DD_Tahiti
05-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Here is a little more info on him:
---PERSO INFO REMOVED TO PREVENT FLAMING THREAD----

THATJEFFGUY
05-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey DD..thanks for all the help man !!

DD_Tahiti
05-18-2006, 03:56 PM
NP man... I let you know if I find anything else.

4DAY4PLAY
05-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Funny, and to think ive hung out with you at havasu a few times, and seemed pretty cool but you still continue your trash talking.....your a true cop, pissed off at the world. Keep it up kirboy.

Kilrtoy
05-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Funny, and to think ive hung out with you at havasu a few times, and seemed pretty cool but you still continue your trash talking.....your a true cop, pissed off at the world. Keep it up kirboy.
Lets get something straight, YOU STARTED WITH ME and yes I will finish it....