PDA

View Full Version : Paul McCartney..

al cole'holic
05-18-2006, 09:56 AM
...holy chit man :supp:
Hell of a price may be paid for 4 years! Anyone remember when Howard grilled him about not getting a pre-nup :220v:

LAFD
05-18-2006, 10:07 AM
i heard this morning that he may have to pay a quater of what hes worth which came out to be like close to 400 million. god damn thats gotta sting.

JMC
05-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Oh yeah, he said it was all the media's fault for the divorce. I think he's just a quack.

River918
05-18-2006, 11:19 AM
If you think about it, if he's paying 1/4 of what he's worth and that equals 400 million, that still leaves him alot of $$$$$$. It's when you have to pay 1/4 or 1/2 of what you make (and if that's only 50k to 100k a year) that's a big hit....Paul's still loaded.
Most guys get cornholed into poverty...I'm not saying she should get that much money, but don't feel sorry for him, he's still rolling in dough. Feel sorry for the poor guy that looses 50% of his 60,000 a year salary and has to live in a low rent apartment while his ex-wife gets the his house and half his retirement. I just think it's focked when she wants the divorce and you pay through the ass (as long as you didn't get caught cheating)... :crossx:.
Take away 50% of millions of dollars, and you're still a baller....
Take away 50% of $50,000 and you might not be able to pay for gas in the boat....
.02 cents

Hustler
05-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Pauls net worth is something like 1.2 billion. Any peice of that is going to be a nice chunk of $$$
He can blame the media all he wants. I think he got tired of getting beat by a wooden leg :p

LAFD
05-18-2006, 12:15 PM
If you think about it, if he's paying 1/4 of what he's worth and that equals 400 million, that still leaves him alot of $$$$$$. It's when you have to pay 1/4 or 1/2 of what you make (and if that's only 50k to 100k a year) that's a big hit....Paul's still loaded.
Most guys get cornholed into poverty...I'm not saying she should get that much money, but don't feel sorry for him, he's still rolling in dough. Feel sorry for the poor guy that looses 50% of his 60,000 a year salary and has to live in a low rent apartment while his ex-wife gets the his house and half his retirement. I just think it's focked when she wants the divorce and you pay through the ass (as long as you didn't get caught cheating)... :crossx:.
.02 cents
completely agree i laughed when i heard it this morning i dont feel bad for any billionares or millionare especially when they lose money.

SHOTKALLIN
05-18-2006, 12:26 PM
400 million??? thats rediculous!!! She only has 1 leg! How about $200 mil???
can he just cut that figure in half?