PDA

View Full Version : Why??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Are all the b word threads showing up again? I know, if I don't like them, don't read them and I am not but why are they being bumped? Debbolas? just curious. :boxed:

HM
05-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Are all the b word threads showing up again? I know, if I don't like them, don't read them and I am not but why are they being bumped? Debbolas? just curious. :boxed:
I think it is Karl secretely forming an alliance and his supporters are creating diversions.
Or, that shiat was just too funny and now is as good of time as any to get a few more laughs beating a dead horse. I don't why people get so worked up...it was funny!
Many people on these boards have lost their sense of humor, if they ever had one.
P.S. What is the difference between Roz and a Refrigerator? A refrigerator doesn't fart when you pull your meat out. :D

Debbolas
05-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I am just trying to help people out:D Comparing beaumont to turnkey, this place does tend to "pile it on".
Nothing malecious intended.:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-18-2006, 11:53 AM
LOL! I think the Turnkey stuff is hilarious. :)
Mrs. Bordsmnj <----------------- still has a sense of humor. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-18-2006, 11:54 AM
I am just trying to help people out:D Comparing beaumont to turnkey, this place does tend to "pile it on".
Nothing malecious intended.:D
Gotcha! :p Although I think there is a difference between the two. Beaumont was a clique, Team Turnkey is a gang. :p

Debbolas
05-18-2006, 11:55 AM
That is important around here:D

1stepcloser
05-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Beaumont was a clique, Team Turnkey is a gang. :p
Excellent summation.
If it wasnt destined to be short lived, I would use this as a signature!

WYRD
05-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Of course she does she is married to Mr. Bordsmnj :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-18-2006, 12:01 PM
haha...we got some HB rivals going on.....betta watch out...they gonna be doing boat drive bys..... :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Of course she does she is married to Mr. Bordsmnj :crossx:
Ahhhhhh, Shane, you one funny cracker (say that with a chinese accent, its funnier that way) :rollside: