PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye cell phone

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:02 PM
I had my cell phone sitting in a cup holder right next to the controls when I took off this morning. When I went to use it, it was gone :mad: One brand new Razr phone on the bottom of Havasu.

centurion tunnel
05-18-2006, 05:03 PM
I had my cell phone sitting in a cup holder right next to the controls when I took off this morning. When I went to use it, it was gone :mad: One brand new Razr phone on the bottom of Havasu.
Where it should be....When your at the lake. :rollside:

C-2
05-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Can you
hear me now?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Along with my Maui Jims from last trip. I hope they're happy together!

JetBoatRich
05-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Hate when that happens :mad:

Outnumbered
05-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Don't feel bad, my buddy lost his Rolex at lake Powel 10 years ago. I wonder if someome found it now that the water is about 80 feet lower? Same bro just lost his wedding band a few weeks ago at Mohave. I told him to leave the bling at home next time. :cool:

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:28 PM
I don't care about the phone that much (bullshit, it was expensive), I'm just mad about losing the phone numbers of my two friends :)

Jordy
05-18-2006, 05:29 PM
That's a pain in the ass. Hope you had your numbers backed up. I didn't when I lost mine a few months ago and have been rebuilding my phone list ever since then... 120+ numbers so far and I'm still missing a few. :(

Phat Matt
05-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't feel bad, my buddy lost his Rolex at lake Powel 10 years ago. I wonder if someome found it now that the water is about 80 feet lower? Same bro just lost his wedding band a few weeks ago at Mohave. I told him to leave the bling at home next time. :cool:
I know somebody who lost their Rolex last weekend at Havi. :(

Jordy
05-18-2006, 05:39 PM
I heard about that and that would suck. Mine either stays at home or ends up in a pocket in my regular shorts in a compartment in the boat with the keys and cell phones. It is insured though, but I just don't want to go through the hassle. :(

MRSDRMCAT
05-18-2006, 05:41 PM
I would be sooooo sad because I no longer know anybody's phone number by heart.....makes me think I should probably write my numbers down somewhere in the event something happens to my cellphone.

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:41 PM
That's a pain in the ass. Hope you had your numbers backed up. I didn't when I lost mine a few months ago and have been rebuilding my phone list ever since then... 120+ numbers so far and I'm still missing a few. :(
Nope, numbers not backed up. Hell, I don't even know my dad's number to call him. Entered it once, and never had to dial it.

Jordy
05-18-2006, 05:43 PM
I should probably write my numbers down somewhere in the event something happens to my cellphone.
I had the same thought a few days before I watched mine go sailing out of the boat in slow motion... sickening feeling to say the least.
Oh, and my phone company wouldnt' let me claim it on insurance without a police report because I didn't have a phone to turn in. Like the police (other than Mygurl) don't have better things to do than take down a report on a phone that was lost at the lake. So I just sucked it up and paid for a new phone. :cry:

Kilrtoy
05-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Typical fireman...
I bet your trailer tires are armoral'd....
LOL
You know im kidding rick :boxed:

Phat Matt
05-18-2006, 05:44 PM
I heard about that and that would suck. Mine either stays at home or ends up in a pocket in my regular shorts in a compartment in the boat with the keys and cell phones. It is insured though, but I just don't want to go through the hassle. :(
I would be so bummed!

Phat Matt
05-18-2006, 05:46 PM
I would be sooooo sad because I no longer know anybody's phone number by heart.....makes me think I should probably write my numbers down somewhere in the event something happens to my cellphone.
I had it happen once. It sucks. My work is on my cell phone. Now everything is sync-ed to my laptop. Both would have to crash to lose all my numbers now.

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Typical fireman...
I bet your trailer tires are armoral'd....
LOL
You know im kidding rick :boxed:
Of course I do. If I ever get thin skinned, just bitch slap me :)
I miss the banter of the firehouse :frown:

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh, and I forgot to say that after I lost my cell phone, my boat broke :mad:
This has been a gem of a day :rolleyes:

MRSDRMCAT
05-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Nope, numbers not backed up. Hell, I don't even know my dad's number to call him. Entered it once, and never had to dial it.
Maybe you can get the numbers from your cell phone bill??????? I don't even know if they show the #'s anymore? I don't pay attention to the bill...just pay it.

Jordy
Oh, and I forgot to say that after I lost my cell phone, my boat broke :mad:
This has been a gem of a day :rolleyes:
If I were you I'd start drinking heavily. :D

mmered8299
My wife set something up with our cell phone company where they save all my numbers incase my phone ends up in the lake or pool or.......

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:53 PM
If I were you I'd start drinking heavily. :D
Already started. My wife is meeting me here in Havasu, so we can go boating tomorrow (little does she know), so I have a designated driver for the night.

phebus
05-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Already started. My wife is meeting me here in Havasu, so we can go boating tomorrow (little does she know), so I have a designated driver for the night.
Oh sorry, I forgot.
Jordy, a designated driver is someone that is not under the influence that drives for you, so you don't get hooked up for driving drunk :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Jeff lost his on the tractor Monday. He had the discs on and turned it under somewhere on the back 5 acres. We'll probably find it someday . . . maybe. :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey, i know someone who lost a rolex last weekend too. I wonder if they know eachother.

OutCole'd
05-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Rick, what happened to the boat?