PDA

View Full Version : Illegals do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-18-2006, 08:27 PM
I was driving home from homedepot tonight and all of a sudden I heard a loud noise. It was the vehicle in front of me that rear ended someone. I pulled over and ask the 2 young guys if they were of. They said they will be ok, then all of a sudden the truck started to drive away full of illegals. I jumped in my truck and chased them down. I was driving through a apartment complex and out of nowhere undercover cops jump out in front of me. The came up to me at gunpoint yelling "turn it off". I told them I was on the phone with 911 and they have the wrong guy. They were going to try to pull me out of the car untill another cop came up and yelled" he is a good guy". I then pulled out and went back to the accident scene. I gave my statement and found out that the guys in the f-150 slammed his brakes on for no reason and the caravan had no time to stop. They were going about 45 and luckily nobody was hurt. The cop told me that they found them so I was getting ready to leave and I noticed that there was about 15 various lawn cutting tools on the ground:D That was a dead give away not to mention that I saw them when they drove off :mad: Thats the kind of sh!t that pisses me off :mad: :mad: They just dont care!!! If I was the one that was in the accident and they tried to run, we would be some running sun of a bitches :mad: We would be boxing, injuries and all!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys, I just had to vent! They could of seriously injured someone and they would have nver looked back :mad:

Ziggy
05-18-2006, 09:15 PM
One of my co-workers got T-boned by a vehicle like that, not a violent crash but enough to make both cars undrivable...no lic., no ID, no insurance of course and no speeky Ingriss........2 months later he gets a lawsuit against him for the accident claiming they were injured by the accident he caused. :idea: :idea:
WTF?

cdog
05-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Did you see the suv on the news down by san diego going into mexico. The dumb ass illegal got owned.

Just Tool'n
05-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Check the numbers on LA county. These are real.
From the L.A Times:
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 above compiled from articles in the Los Angeles Times)
1. Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
2. Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
3. The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [source: Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
4. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE.
5. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
If they can come to this country to raise Hell and march by the thousands, Why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country? We are a bunch of fools for letting this crap continue.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 09:53 PM
396, you are such a stud. :)

Seadog
05-19-2006, 05:08 AM
I was in my truck going down 240 in OKC, when some illegals in a rattletrap flatbed pulled in front of me. Just as I pulled out to pass, a bucket full of nails and tools fell off the back end. The driver saw what happened and gunned it. Natcherly, no tag or ID.

lucky
05-19-2006, 05:32 AM
I was driving home from homedepot tonight and all of a sudden I heard a loud noise. It was the vehicle in front of me that rear ended someone. I pulled over and ask the 2 young guys if they were of. They said they will be ok, then all of a sudden the truck started to drive away full of illegals. I jumped in my truck and chased them down. I was driving through a apartment complex and out of nowhere undercover cops jump out in front of me. The came up to me at gunpoint yelling "turn it off". I told them I was on the phone with 911 and they have the wrong guy. They were going to try to pull me out of the car untill another cop came up and yelled" he is a good guy". I then pulled out and went back to the accident scene. I gave my statement and found out that the guys in the f-150 slammed his brakes on for no reason and the caravan had no time to stop. They were going about 45 and luckily nobody was hurt. The cop told me that they found them so I was getting ready to leave and I noticed that there was about 15 various lawn cutting tools on the ground:D That was a dead give away not to mention that I saw them when they drove off :mad: Thats the kind of sh!t that pisses me off :mad: :mad: They just dont care!!! If I was the one that was in the accident and they tried to run, we would be some running sun of a bitches :mad: We would be boxing, injuries and all!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys, I just had to vent! They could of seriously injured someone and they would have nver looked back :mad:
DON"T you hate it when those donut eating , bacon smelling men in black stereo type the black guy -- that just chapps my ass -- ( you did have enough time to stash the pipe right ?_ lmao

FullUp
05-19-2006, 06:30 AM
It's clear the US Senate is going to take all the meat out of any Federal immigration policy. It time to write to your congressmen in the House of Representatives. They seem to have a much clearer view on effective immigration reform.
Now back to Hot Boat drama. :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
05-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Please post a link to this information.
I've seen these kinds of reports in the past and have yet to see a link that can verify any of them (just got one that was supposedly from the LA County Sherrifs department).
Check the numbers on LA county. These are real.
From the L.A Times:
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 above compiled from articles in the Los Angeles Times)
1. Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
2. Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
3. The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [source: Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
4. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE.
5. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
If they can come to this country to raise Hell and march by the thousands, Why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country? We are a bunch of fools for letting this crap continue.

a catered life
05-19-2006, 06:44 AM
396, you are such a stud. :)
some would say stud muffin...... :p nice job on the chase down there should be more citizens like your self
also i was wondering with bush's work visa program how is that going to cover the illegals that dont have a licence because now they will have a open door to come and go (much like now)...their not going to get a license and puck insurance.... if your hit in a hit and run and god forbid their illegals your left with a busted car and no one to sue :yuk:

ryantparks
05-19-2006, 07:44 AM
The Meixcans will probably sue the guys in front for slamming on their brakes too fast!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-19-2006, 07:52 AM
I wish I was a stud :p I just did what I felt in my heart! Im no hero but I just put myself in other people shoes. The sad thing is that I was in a bad mood because some a$$hole spit on my ride when I was at homedepot. I think they were mad because I was double parked. Im so damn tired of door dings:mad: THen all of a sudden I see the accident. I almost hit the caravan but luckily my abs is working and I just did new brakes;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-19-2006, 07:54 AM
I was in my truck going down 240 in OKC, when some illegals in a rattletrap flatbed pulled in front of me. Just as I pulled out to pass, a bucket full of nails and tools fell off the back end. The driver saw what happened and gunned it. Natcherly, no tag or ID.
Thats why I keep one glass snapple bottle in my ride. If shit like that happens then I just pull up next to em and toss it out of the sunroof:D

2Driver
05-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Nice move! Were you able to grab the free lawn tools? :D
Seriously that is why I raised my uninsured and underinsured insurance to match my liabilty coverage of 100/300. You get hit and are in the hospital with med payments, out of work and a wrecked vehicle and they are back at work cutting lawns not paying taxes or insurance. :mad: :crossx: :mad: