05-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Who will be there.

Wake Havasu
05-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Will this guy be there?
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13803&stc=1

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-19-2006, 06:03 AM
We will with the Knuckleheads, Riverbound, DesertGirl and bunches of others. :)

shadow
05-19-2006, 06:09 AM
Will this guy be there?
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13803&stc=1
Hey Ted,is that Gilligan in the front? :D
Didn't know the "G" in Tony G meant gilligan Huh? :rollside:

jasonwtc
05-19-2006, 07:03 AM
i will be there thursday night till monday

jasonwtc
05-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Who will be there.
if you do not mind me asking i keep seeing this boat i would imagine he owns the tiki house in echo lodge i have a place on e row i keep wanting to stop by but i do not know anybodys names and i would feel like an idiot if i just walked up not knowing names so can some of you help with names so when i walk up i don't feel like that much of an idiot. by the way my name is jason everybody calls me flounder

shadow
05-19-2006, 07:25 AM
if you do not mind me asking i keep seeing this boat i would imagine he owns the tiki house in echo lodge i have a place on e row i keep wanting to stop by but i do not know anybodys names and i would feel like an idiot if i just walked up not knowing names so can some of you help with names so when i walk up i don't feel like that much of an idiot. by the way my name is jason everybody calls me flounder
Ted & Summer,stop by and say hello to them.They are very friendly. :)

Wmc
05-19-2006, 07:25 AM
The Cook's will be there Friday to Monday, with a bunch of people and NO KIDS!!! Yeah.

shadow
05-19-2006, 07:26 AM
Dam Bob,one step ahead of me. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-19-2006, 07:26 AM
Hey Shadow, we might hit up Havasu one day next weekend, I hope we see you guys! Miss you!!
xoxoxo
Linda

NOTALENT
05-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I will probably bounce back and fourth...who knows...im indecisive... :p

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 07:52 AM
You know we will be there!!!:D
Hide the reindeer :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-19-2006, 07:54 AM
You know we will be there!!!:D
Hide the reindeer :crossx:
You will be passed out by 9pm. :D

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 08:11 AM
I will be present!! :) :) Can't wait!!!

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 08:16 AM
You will be passed out by 9pm. :D
I was so tore up that day I think they had to put me to bed :cry: :D
With the help of monster and the lack of shots I should be ready to rumble.
Don't forget we all have off days......
Pukie Cup/Thong muncher ring any bells? :crossx:

DD_Tahiti
05-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Wife, I and some friends (no kids) will be at Riverland. Second row behind the beach in a 38ft NextLevel. Hope to get a chance to meet a few of you.

GETSOME
05-19-2006, 08:27 AM
So what you are saying is you want some PARKER WHATS?!? Ver 4.0 :crossx:

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 08:32 AM
So what you are saying is you want some PARKER WHATS?!? Ver 4.0 :crossx:
I never even had a version 3.0 since I had to go into babysit mode :cry:
I imaginge 4.0 will be completely clear and almost lethal?!?! :crossx: :p

GETSOME
05-19-2006, 08:37 AM
I never even had a version 3.0 since I had to go into babysit mode :cry:
I imaginge 4.0 will be completely clear and almost lethal?!?! :crossx: :p
I would put them into lethal mode but then we would have to carry a boat load of girls into the house.. Ohh its a hard life.. :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Haha...We will see....and PUKIE CUP ROCKS!!! The other one is B.S!

Wmc
05-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Wife, I and some friends (no kids) will be at Riverland. Second row behind the beach in a 38ft NextLevel. Hope to get a chance to meet a few of you.
Coletrickle & WMC both have places at Riverland. Wmc is on C row the last house in culdesac (with 4 sale signs in the windows). See ya Memorial.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-19-2006, 08:40 AM
LOL!! Pukie Cup! :rollside:

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 08:45 AM
We live on A row and WMC lives on C/D row.
Stop by and say Hi. :)
We have the last permanent trailer past the store.(Next to the Restroom)

NOTALENT
05-19-2006, 08:46 AM
LOL!! Pukie Cup! :rollside:
Gotta represent!!! :p WOOT WOOT!

uglycstmr
05-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Coletrickle & WMC both have places at Riverland. Wmc is on C row the last house in culdesac (with 4 sale signs in the windows). See ya Memorial.
Which place is Coletrickles????

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Which place is Coletrickles????
A row
Last permanent up river (Next to Bathroom)
We should be home Friday night so Stop by for a drink :)

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 08:55 AM
I would put them into lethal mode but then we would have to carry a boat load of girls into the house.. Ohh its a hard life.. :crossx:
Sucks to be us. :crossx:
Should be 4 girls and 3 guys in the boat for memorial :p
You still throwing a party in F.V. tonight? :idea:

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 08:56 AM
GOT PICS? :crossx: ;)

riverjunkie
05-19-2006, 09:08 AM
A row
Last permanent up river (Next to Bathroom)
We should be home Friday night so Stop by for a drink :)
Oops I signed in under my old log in before, sorry. We are on the B row, however for Memorial we will be racing in Red Bluff, look for you guys next time out! Definately need to come by for a drink and introduce ourselves. We're always out BBQing, I'm sure youve seen us.

GETSOME
05-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Sucks to be us. :crossx:
Should be 4 girls and 3 guys in the boat for memorial :p
You still throwing a party in F.V. tonight? :idea:
Its on like donkey kong! If you want to invite anyone feel free... Should be pretty mellow just the beer pong championship of the world.

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Its on like donkey kong! If you want to invite anyone feel free... Should be pretty mellow just the beer pong championship of the world.
Make sure you spell my name correctly when you have the plaque made :crossx:
Brandin "King of Pong" Adams
Who is coming and how many people do you want to show up?
It's still early and HB can perform miracles;)

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Ummm....HELLO.....I think I have been gone too long...now I am invincable (sp?)..... :(

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Ummm....HELLO.....I think I have been gone too long...now I am invincable (sp?)..... :(
Beat it Newbie;) :crossx:

DD_Tahiti
05-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Saweet, we've seen you guys there before. We've been going for 4 years now. My buddy use to own the trailer right next to the head directly behind Ray & Kevins place (don't know if you know those guys, purple & yellow houses, the ones with the pole dacing wives LMAO :) ). Anyway, we will definetly stop and say hi. We use to have the old ass pontoon boat that was updated to a electric blue color with black flames on it. Sold that and have a little 18ft Rinel that is white and green.
L8er

DD_Tahiti
05-19-2006, 10:09 AM
We live on A row and WMC lives on C/D row.
Stop by and say Hi. :)
We have the last permanent trailer past the store.(Next to the Restroom)
Don't you have a white hummer? I thought I remember you launching your boat last season with one.
We will definetly stop in and say hi. We'll be tooling around the camp in a Red, White & Blue golf cart.

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Don't you have a white hummer? I thought I remember you launching your boat last season with one.
We will definetly stop in and say hi. We'll be tooling around the camp in a Red, White & Blue golf cart.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2409IMG_0234-med.JPG
If you saw us on the ramp with no problems I was driving;)
If there was mass confusion and drunken bickering it's my dad :crossx:

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Beat it Newbie;) :crossx:
:mad:
Hey B......when you havin a cocktail housewarming party??? I will probably end up having one before you at my new casa!! yes I am moving out of C-Town!!!

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 10:34 AM
:mad:
Hey B......when you havin a cocktail housewarming party??? I will probably end up having one before you at my new casa!! yes I am moving out of C-Town!!!
It will be awhile before I am ready for a shin dig. House is being painted as we speak and we need to buy some stuff and mount the plasma before we are ready.
Where you moving to? :)
Who are you going to the River with?

Mrs. casean
05-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey Shadow, we might hit up Havasu one day next weekend, I hope we see you guys! Miss you!!
xoxoxo
Linda
IF you do head to Havi one day look for us :D

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 10:42 AM
IF you do head to Havi one day look for us :D
Chris said they were bringing the pontoon to Parker for memorial so if tahts true you guys should launch as well.

Mrs. casean
05-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Chris said they were bringing the pontoon to Parker for memorial so if tahts true you guys should launch as well.
I didn't know Chris was going out??? We've got a group w/ us and two boats so we're staying at Havasu. If it were just Sean and I, you know we'd be there But the following weekend we're setting up the river house on wheels :D :crossx:

Wmc
05-19-2006, 10:55 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2409IMG_0234-med.JPG
If you saw us on the ramp with no problems I was driving;)
If there was mass confusion and drunken bickering it's my dad :crossx:
LOL, I would be embarassed!!!!

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 11:00 AM
LOL, I would be embarassed!!!!
What can you do?
I love my old man :)

JB in so cal
05-19-2006, 11:01 AM
I didn't know Chris was going out??? We've got a group w/ us and two boats so we're staying at Havasu. If it were just Sean and I, you know we'd be there But the following weekend we're setting up the river house on wheels :D :crossx:
Look out for a bunch of Magics and Cobras rafted together somewhere :)

Wmc
05-19-2006, 11:02 AM
What can you do?
I love my old man :)
Your a good son!!! Coming by for a drink Memorial see you then....

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Your a good son!!! Coming by for a drink Memorial see you then....
It will be poured and ready to go!! :crossx: :)

riverbound
05-19-2006, 11:11 AM
I will be there....staying in the keys.

GETSOME
05-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Make sure you spell my name correctly when you have the plaque made :crossx:
Brandin "King of Pong" Adams
Who is coming and how many people do you want to show up?
It's still early and HB can perform miracles;)
Umm probably 10-15 drunk people... But bring who ever you want..if they are your friends they are my friends.. but remember you mess up my house i will pay you back and upper deck your toliet i know where you live..
PS.just went to the depths of Santa Ana to pick up some carna asda.

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Umm probably 10-15 drunk people... But bring who ever you want..if they are your friends they are my friends.. but remember you mess up my house i will pay you back and upper deck your toliet i know where you live..
PS.just went to the depths of Santa Ana to pick up some carna asda.
So you have 10-15 people coming?
If so thats plenty for a little get together.
Hopefully it's not Niki,Jen and 13 dudes;)
What do you want me to bring?
What time?

GETSOME
05-19-2006, 12:01 PM
So you have 10-15 people coming?
If so thats plenty for a little get together.
Hopefully it's not Niki,Jen and 13 dudes;)
What do you want me to bring?
What time?
7-8 whenever
Ya i told all my guy friends to bring chicks because i do not want a cockfest..
Well if you dont like carna asda, coors light, margartias, or blended parker whats? Just bring your self and your poor beer pong skillz..
Offroad show tommorw?

termiteguy
05-19-2006, 12:43 PM
will be there fri-tues. i have a genesis 236 purple flames and red tribal we stay at windmill if you see us stop and say hi!
rob aka termiteguy

RiverDave
05-19-2006, 01:03 PM
I'll be there on memorial day but keeping it kinda mellow this year. ;) :)
RD

mbrown2
05-19-2006, 01:23 PM
I will be out there for Memorial, like Dave, trying to keep it mellow!.... :) Yeah Right :crossx:

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 01:34 PM
Hopefully it's not Niki,Jen, BG and 13 dudes;)
What time?
And the problem is??? :)
I am moving to Newport.....and I am going to be in the keyes.....I heard you guys are feeding us dinner one night!! ;)
Oh and RD keeping it mellow is like..... a fat kid saying no to cake on a stick!

blackcloud75
05-19-2006, 01:36 PM
I will be out there for Memorial, like Dave, trying to keep it mellow!.... :) Yeah Right :crossx:
With your crowd, NEVER!!!

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 01:37 PM
And the problem is??? :)
I am moving to Newport.....and I am going to be in the keyes.....I heard you guys are feeding us dinner one night!! ;)
Newport huh...
Great place to party/live shitty place to park at night;)
Congrats.... should I be mad that you waited until I moved to corona to finnally move out? :idea:
And Dave said something abouut his Fire Insurance policy not allowing you to be within 100' of a stove or cooking appliance. :p :rollside:

BADASS38CHEVY
05-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey Ted,is that Gilligan in the front? :D
Didn't know the "G" in Tony G meant gilligan Huh? :rollside:
Hi Darrell and Teresa, Are you going to make it to The Big Party on Sat? On the menu - Chicken and Beef Shish ka bobs, BBQ pork ribs made with the secret sauce, 4 hawaiian tri tip, 2 traditional tri tip, Garlic mash potatoes homemade gravy, Beans made with bacon, and the sides other people bring. Oh and also the Fight no not Tony G, the big fight on the 27th I hope you 2 make it. I miss you Guys!! Summer

mbrown2
With your crowd, NEVER!!!
LMAO...dock party on Sunday.:)

Cole Trickle
:p :) :idea:
Oh and RD keeping it mellow is like..... a fat kid saying no to cake on a stick!
Did I mention that I love Cake!?!?!?! :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491100_0075.jpg

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Newport huh...
Great place to party/live shitty place to park at night;)
Congrats.... should I be mad that you waited until I moved to corona to finnally move out? :idea:
And Dave said something abouut his Fire Insurance policy not allowing you to be within 100' of a stove or cooking appliance. :p :rollside:
Please don't remind me what a nightmare the parking is going to be!! :( I can't wait though! I am right on the beach! Sunday FUnday's at Shakeez!!!
IT sucks I am moving out when you guys are moving in!! I will still be out here all the time though!! SO you can't get rid of me that easily!! ;)
Dave lets me cook at his house!!! SO THERE!!!! I might accidently light Stacy's new boobs on fire though.....those things can get in the way!!!

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 01:42 PM
:p :) :idea:
Your a deadman!!! :yuk:
RB looks like Chinese in that pic......

BADASS38CHEVY
05-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey Jason, stop over anytime Ted and Summer

Cole Trickle
05-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey Brandin stop over anytime Ted and Summer
Hows friday around midnight!! :crossx: :p
Miss you guys!!

barbigrl
05-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Ted and Summer.....I miss you guys too!!! Hope all is well!!! :)

BADASS38CHEVY
05-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Ted and Summer.....I miss you guys too!!! Hope all is well!!! :)
Hey You!! How are you doing, I hope you can make it over on Sat!! We are at echo lodge, but i will probably see you there at the sandbar and i will give you the 411. Summer

shadow
05-19-2006, 04:36 PM
xoxoxo
Linda
Hey Linda if you make it to Havasu,we hope to meet up with you guys.
We will probablly be up river either Park moabi/sand bar.Say hello to Jason and hope to see you.

shadow
05-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi Darrell and Teresa, Are you going to make it to The Big Party on Sat? On the menu - Chicken and Beef Shish ka bobs, BBQ pork ribs made with the secret sauce, 4 hawaiian tri tip, 2 traditional tri tip, Garlic mash potatoes homemade gravy, Beans made with bacon, and the sides other people bring. Oh and also the Fight no not Tony G, the big fight on the 27th I hope you 2 make it. I miss you Guys!! Summer
Hey Summer,we would sure like to make it down atleast for Sat.
We will do our best. :)

BADASS38CHEVY
05-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey Summer,we would sure like to make it down atleast for Sat.
We will do our best. :)
I hope You and Teresa make it!! Summer

RiverDave
05-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Where's this at? :) :D
RD

Boa1277
05-19-2006, 10:41 PM
We will be at our place in River Reflections, look for a 26 Howard Cat Bowrider w/ out any kind of scoop on the engine hatch, all white with bright green and bluish purple ribbon going back to front usually doing about 90+ mph when it is safe.. :crossx:

riverbound
05-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Your a deadman!!! :yuk:
RB looks like Chinese in that pic......
I was trying to keep my eyes closed....look what was in front of me.
I.H.BG.F.C. :crossx:

Kokopelli
05-20-2006, 03:58 AM
We'll be there Wed-Mon hanging out on the upper sandbar.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Where's this at? :) :D
RD
Its going to be at Echo lodge B-3 the Tiki House. Hope you can make it.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Hows friday around midnight!! :crossx: :p
Miss you guys!!
Hey you guys whats up? When are you guys going up?

Cole Trickle
05-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Hey you guys whats up? When are you guys going up?
Just getting ready fro another Memorial on Parker;)
We won't be leaving Corona until about 5pm friday so we should roll into town around 3AM :cry: :crossx: :idea:

RiverDave
05-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Its going to be at Echo lodge B-3 the Tiki House. Hope you can make it.
I would cruise over, but we're also having a pretty sizeable BBQ on saturday night. I'm sure I'll see you guys at the northern sandbar at some point over the weekend so I'll swing over and introduce myself. :)
RD

jasonwtc
05-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey Jason, stop over anytime Ted and Summer
i will stop by this weekend and say hi

BADASS38CHEVY
05-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Just getting ready fro another Memorial on Parker;)
We won't be leaving Corona until about 5pm friday so we should roll into town around 3AM :cry: :crossx: :idea:
I will see you Sat at the sandbar and talk to you guys then!! Call us when you get to the river.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-22-2006, 09:21 PM
I would cruise over, but we're also having a pretty sizeable BBQ on saturday night. I'm sure I'll see you guys at the northern sandbar at some point over the weekend so I'll swing over and introduce myself. :)
RD
Thats Cool!! Heard alot of good things about you from everyone.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
i will stop by this weekend and say hi Cool see you there!

shadow
05-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Thats Cool!! Heard alot of good things about you from everyone.
You're not including me in everyone are you? RD SUX! :)

BADASS38CHEVY
05-22-2006, 09:38 PM
You're not including me in everyone are you? RD SUX! :)
Hey Whats Up

shadow
05-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Hey Whats Up
Jeff came up for dinner and just left alittle while ago,now i'm getting ready to
go to bed.Hope to get down and see you guys this weekend.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Jeff came up for dinner and just left alittle while ago,now i'm getting ready to
go to bed.Hope to get down and see you guys this weekend.
I was trippin because you and teresa are usually a sleep at this time.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Leaving in 2 hours.See all ya all up there. Hope you guys dont take Rice road this year. Be safe !!!!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
05-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Leaving in 2 hours.See all ya all up there. Hope you guys dont take Rice road this year. Be safe !!!!!!!!!!
<------ jealous
You two drive safe and have some drinks for me since I can't leave until friday :cry: :p

DD_Tahiti
05-25-2006, 10:12 AM
We are heading out in 4 hours.. Woooooooohooooooooooooo....
Hope to see you guys there.
L8er