PDA

View Full Version : I get rearended AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2006, 03:39 PM
5 time in 3 years.... Stoping for a yellow light... Some lady on her way home from work talking on the cell phone. I was in my bronco... It did almost nohting to my bumber, but it fooked the hell out of her honda( ~ 5mph crash)
My luck with cars sucks....

RitcheyRch
05-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Atleast no one was injured.

Phat Matt
05-19-2006, 04:00 PM
What was his name? :p

HavasuSelect
05-19-2006, 04:08 PM
5 time in 3 years.... Stoping for a yellow light... Some lady on her way home from work talking on the cell phone. I was in my bronco... It did almost nohting to my bumber, but it fooked the hell out of her honda( ~ 5mph crash)
I think I jinxed you with all the talk about car accidents today.

RAMROD
05-19-2006, 04:26 PM
I've had some close calls and near misses while I'm trying to text and drive at the same time.

Outnumbered
05-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Better call Dateline NBC and report that Honda :rolleyes: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
05-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Better call Dateline NBC and report that Honda :rolleyes: :D
No, only call Dateline if the honda hit an older GM pickup with the side-saddle gas tanks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chromegorilla
05-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Just why in the hell where you stopping for a yellow light anyway?!?!?!?!?!? :) :) :) :) Gotta romp on the go pedal..... :eek: :eek: :D