PDA

View Full Version : So I went to the Mall today.

ChumpChange
05-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Needed to get a new coctail dress for the wife since we're leaving for Cabo tomorrow morning.
We got to the mall 20 minutes before Nordstroms opened. I thought they opened at nine but I guess it's ten. If you've ever been to the Montclair, CA mall, you can park in underground parking.
So as we waited for the mall to open.....I decided to wash my car in the underground parking structure. There were a few other cars down there that thought I was crazy.
I just pulled out my bottle of Dri Wash and had the car done within 15 minutes. I didn't even want to drive the Porsche around this weekend as it was pretty dirty. After washing it real quick in the parking lot, it felt much better driving around with the top down today.
Thanks Dri Wash. So easy you can do it WHERE EVER!!!!

Beer Factor
05-20-2006, 01:50 PM
What is dry wash? Sounds like a good way to burn some time. Are you going to Cabo to fish or just relax and booze it up?

ChumpChange
05-20-2006, 01:55 PM
What is dry wash? Sounds like a good way to burn some time. Are you going to Cabo to fish or just relax and booze it up?
Dri Wash is waterless car wash. Magic34 on the boards here pimps this stuff out. He knows the owner of the company. :) It's pretty cool stuff and makes your car or boat feel like new.
I won the trip from work. Five days at the Marquis Del Sol in Los Cabos. Going to relax, snorkel and play some golf. Good times for sure.

RAMROD
05-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I use it on the Lambo about once a week, but we usually take the private jet out to the Mediterranean on Fridays, so I normally don't drive mine on the weekend either. We just use the Porsche for a daily commuter. :rolleyes:

RAMROD
05-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Dang it, I must've dosed off and was dreaming again. :rollside:

ChumpChange
05-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I use it on the Lambo about once a week, but we usually take the private jet out to the Mediterranean on Fridays, so I normally don't drive mine on the weekend either. We just use the Porsche for a daily commuter. :rolleyes:
Wow. Same here. I can't believe how similar we are.

RAMROD
05-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Wow. Same here. I can't believe how similar we are.
LOL

ChumpChange
05-20-2006, 02:03 PM
We just use the Porsche for a daily commuter. :rolleyes:
I'll tell you the reason why I disclosed the make of the car and it's not because I'm trying to brag. It's because Dri Wash really works. I used to use it back in High School on my 89 Mustang. The paint on that car was nothing special so I had no problem using it.
When I got the Porsche, I was unsure about using a no water wash on brand new paint. I PMed Magic34 and stood behind the product and told me to not worry. I trusted him and the stuff is awesome on the new car.
The only problem I have is the rims. The rims always make the rags so dirty without water.

Beer Factor
05-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Dri Wash is waterless car wash. Magic34 on the boards here pimps this stuff out. He knows the owner of the company. :) It's pretty cool stuff and makes your car or boat feel like new.
I won the trip from work. Five days at the Marquis Del Sol in Los Cabos. Going to relax, snorkel and play some golf. Good times for sure.
Sounds cool, wash your shiat at any time. Even at the Mall :) . Have a good trip. Watch out for those Mexican taxi drivers.

RAMROD
05-20-2006, 02:05 PM
I'll tell you the reason why I disclosed the make of the car and it's not because I'm trying to brag. It's because Dri Wash really works. I used to use it back in High School on my 89 Mustang. The paint on that car was nothing special so I had no problem using it.
When I got the Porsche, I was unsure about using a no water wash on brand new paint. I PMed Magic34 and stood behind the product and told me to not worry. I trusted him and the stuff is awesome on the new car.
The only problem I have is the rims. The rims always make the rags so dirty without water.
I was just messing with you. Nothing malicious toward you at all CC. :)