PDA

View Full Version : Howard

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Who works at Howard on here???

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't think anyone who works there is a regular poster but I know Mike and Gene both read on a pretty regular basis. Do you have a simple question or is it somthing that only a worker could answer?

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 05:05 PM
I don't think anyone who works there is a regular poster but I know Mike and Gene both read on a pretty regular basis. Do you have a simple question or is it somthing that only a worker could answer?
I like your deck :rolleyes:

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 05:51 PM
I like your deck :rolleyes:
Thanks, we are VERY happy with it. I saw your post on the pizza thread and we will be out there FDW if you are interested in a ride :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks, we are VERY happy with it. I saw your post on the pizza thread and we will be out there FDW if you are interested in a ride :idea:
Sounds good if Im around Ill make sure to take you up on that offer.. :)

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Sounds good if Im around Ill make sure to take you up on that offer.. :)
Sounds good.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Sounds good.
that pic in your signature looks nice. You should be proud of it.

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 06:40 PM
that pic in your signature looks nice. You should be proud of it.
We are. The original is really clear and not grainy like the sig pic. We have a picture in the same spot in Copper Canyon for every boat we have owned. Are you thinking of getting a deck boat?

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 06:42 PM
We are. The original is really clear and not grainy like the sig pic. We have a picture in the same spot in Copper Canyon for every boat we have owned. Are you thinking of getting a deck boat?
I am but I might wait to see what our new 30 will look like.

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I am but I might wait to see what our new 30 will look like.
I didn't know Eliminator was making a new 30' DB. I am sure it will be really nice. Our last boat was a 21' open bow so this was a nice change for us. We have 3 kids and needed alot more room. The ride is SO much better across the lake too. We could not be happier. When will there be pictures of the new 30' DB?

Redrider
05-21-2006, 06:52 PM
SD your correct, Mike is on here, but I don't think he has posted anything for quite some time. They (Mike and Gene) both read regularly.
E4L, if you have a Howard question, just give Mike a call...
We love our Howard and will most likely buy another one in a year or so...
See you guys this weekend!
Bill
PS SD - love your new Sport Deck, looks great! Hope to meet up sometime!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 06:57 PM
I didn't know Eliminator was making a new 30' DB. I am sure it will be really nice. Our last boat was a 21' open bow so this was a nice change for us. We have 3 kids and needed alot more room. The ride is SO much better across the lake too. We could not be happier. When will there be pictures of the new 30' DB?
Yes there is something in the works I really like the lines on yours. I have a 26 now and I just need some more room for what I dont know maybe its just the idea to have a new boat again. I like my 26 and it rides way better then my 21 or my 23. As far as pics its gonna be awhile out still maybe by the end of the year.

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Yes there is something in the works I really like the lines on yours. I have a 26 now and I just need some more room for what I dont know maybe its just the idea to have a new boat again. I like my 26 and it rides way better then my 21 or my 23. As far as pics its gonna be awhile out still maybe by the end of the year.
Mike did an incredible job on the deckboat IMO. I am a Howard fan but from the side it looks nothing like a family flotilla and it's not until you get in front that you realize that it is a true deckboat. Thanks for the compliments and good luck on whatever it is you decide on. Nick

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Mike did an incredible job on the deckboat IMO. I am a Howard fan but from the side it looks nothing like a family flotilla and it's not until you get in front that you realize that it is a true deckboat. Thanks for the compliments and good luck on whatever it is you decide on. Nick
I agree it looks like a cat from your sig picture but it is awesome what kinda speeds u seen.

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 07:36 PM
I agree it looks like a cat from your sig picture but it is awesome what kinda speeds u seen.
Our GPS speedo is not digital but from my estimate and the handheld I used we have got to 66mph fully loaded with a 496HO. The boat holds 80 gallons and that was with about 40-50 gallons.

MRSDRMCAT
05-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey...that is not fair I never got an offer to ride in your deck!!! :220v:

BLOWN HOWARD
05-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Good Job on the name of it. Who is the model in the pic???

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Good Job on the name of it. Who is the model in the pic???
That would be the beautiful Mrs. Johnson

BLOWN HOWARD
05-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Dam lucky man!!!! Got a boat like that and a Mrs Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cola
05-21-2006, 08:01 PM
I just want to know where the pic is hosted. :p

BLOWN HOWARD
05-21-2006, 08:13 PM
YEAH WHAT HE SAID

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:17 PM
That would be the beautiful Mrs. Johnson
beautiful is right :)

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 08:18 PM
That picture was taken across from Site 6 at about 09:00 in the morning a few weeks ago. That was a great start to an awesome day. :crossx:

cola
05-21-2006, 08:44 PM
That picture was taken across from Site 6 at about 09:00 in the morning a few weeks ago. That was a great start to an awesome day. :crossx:
We just want to know where the pic. is hosted, not where it was taken. (the full size pic.)
http://www.***boat.net/forums/customavatars/avatar3141_8.gif

SDLifesaver
05-21-2006, 09:22 PM
We just want to know where the pic. is hosted, not where it was taken. (the full size pic.)
http://www.***boat.net/forums/customavatars/avatar3141_8.gif
Silly me :rollside: I think it's hosted on a slide show at my house about every other day:)