PDA

View Full Version : Got My Team Turnkey Stickers Today

No Name
05-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Picked up my team turnkey stickers today. Will be installing them on my trucks and boat trailer tomorrow. :D :D
Thanks for the special lake delivery Jordy :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4129.JPG

AZJD
05-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Thats classic, good to meet you today............enjoy the stickers!

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 06:18 AM
Looks like the newer people are trying to fit in with this new crew....

piper
05-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Now, now, there comes a time when people feel they have to belong. :p

Slider
05-22-2006, 07:16 AM
"My Hypocrisy only goes so far"

HM
05-22-2006, 07:34 AM
"My Hypocrisy only goes so far"
"Apparently, my hyposcrisy has no bounds"

Big Warlock
05-22-2006, 07:52 AM
"No Name" isn't new. He's been here a whole lot longer than many "newbies" who have showed up to defend Spammitt! Been pretty clear what happened and why. So what is it many of you do not like about us finally fighting back? All of us have pretty much told you our stories. The guy treated us like shiat at one point or another. Then he pulled the last straw. But you people all want to get pissy with a bunch of people that got together for, what is clearly, the better good for this forum. :argue:
By the way, I have not joined TT. I am barely getting by with Team "Family." Note I was at Pleasant but not at Hum Bug, for the continued harmony at home! However, I watched a bunch of 13 years old fly on a tube behind the Donzi! That was pretty funny! :)

boater012
05-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Personally I think that this whole mess is hilarious and I cant wait for my Team Turnkey stickers to arrive. I'll proudly display them on my trucks :crossx: I've read through all the BS and think that whatever comes of this is for the better. PS my address for sticker delivery is 1840 s Gaffey st #207 San Pedro,Ca 90731 Thanks guys!
Someone said something about fitting in. I've never "FIT IN" and don't plan on starting now. But i'm damn sure gonna support the side I feel is right! Keep up the good work boys!

AZJD
05-22-2006, 07:55 AM
Personally I think that this whole mess is hilarious and I cant wait for my Team Turnkey stickers to arrive. I'll proudly display them on my trucks :crossx: I've read through all the BS and think that whatever comes of this is for the better. PS my address for sticker delivery is 1840 s Gaffey st #207 San Pedro,Ca 90731 Thanks guys!
Someone said something about fitting in. I've never "FIT IN" and don't plan on starting now. But i'm damn sure gonna support the side I feel is right! Keep up the good work boys!
I will send them today, how many.....and your on the honor system, gotaa send back some dough!

AZJD
05-22-2006, 07:59 AM
However, I watched a bunch of 13 years old fly on a tube behind the Donzi! That was pretty funny! :)
OK Micheal!

DCBDaytona
05-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Here comes the next Beumont....Are you guys RIDIN' HARD too?

boater012
05-22-2006, 08:03 AM
I will send them today, how many.....and your on the honor system, gotaa send back some dough!
Send me 4 of them for now! How much $$$ you need???? Have a paypal account??? I can pay today via paypal if you'd like!!!

AZJD
05-22-2006, 08:08 AM
Send me 4 of them for now! How much $$$ you need???? Have a paypal account??? I can pay today via paypal if you'd like!!!
Just $1 each, don't sweat the paypal, just drop a few bones in an envelope and send it when you get them.....no big deal

Jordy
05-22-2006, 08:09 AM
You know, if you're going to try to make that comparison, you might at least try to get it right. BeAumont and they were running it hard. It's still not the same thing. Boredmont was about nothing. Team Turnkey has more of a personal meaning, at least to me. ;)

DCBDaytona
05-22-2006, 08:18 AM
You know, if you're going to try to make that comparison, you might at least try to get it right. BeAumont and they were running it hard. It's still not the same thing. Boredmont was about nothing. Team Turnkey has more of a personal meaning, at least to me. ;)
Thanks for the corrections...I was close, LOL.

NautiTwins
05-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Would I be able to pick mine up at say Hooters, on say Wed night around Happy Hour time????

boater012
05-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Just $1 each, don't sweat the paypal, just drop a few bones in an envelope and send it when you get them.....no big deal
I'm willing to donate to the cause seeing as how this is about some Queer!!!!! I'll go to the bank and send you some fresh $2 bills for each sticker. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Yeah thats fitting lol!!!!!

AZJD
05-22-2006, 08:28 AM
Would I be able to pick mine up at say Hooters, on say Wed night around Happy Hour time????
I think we should set up a hooters afternoon for Wednesday. Where is it, I will post it in hot spots west

NautiTwins
05-22-2006, 08:38 AM
I think we should set up a hooters afternoon for Wednesday. Where is it, I will post it in hot spots west
Well there is one by my office. But most of the folks go to one on the other side of town. hit Jordy up, I think he knows where every single one is?? LMAO

Big Warlock
05-22-2006, 08:38 AM
I wouldn't say Beumont was about nothing. I think the story was something about someone stopping in the town on the way back from the river. There were some laughs and even some HBers that lived there or close by. Hell, half the people joined didn't know why they were joining or what it was about.
Team Turnkey was not known but by a few people. Then, someone decided to raise the stakes and make his true self known. After the self destruction, an apology was not possible by the little guy! So we went through the justification portion of the program. That resulted in many laughs and such as when he then revealed his feelings were hurt over a couple of "relationships" and blamed another HBer for the demise. Laughable! I understand one of the "relationships" was characterized as an "online" deal. Whatever, after self destruction he then dropped a nuke on his position and ensured everyone knew he wasn't man enough to say he was wrong and offer a sincere apology.
This isn't about Beaumont for me. Nor is about Team Turnkey. This is about an individual that thinks he is bigger than everyone around him, including me, and previously treated me like a POS. I left it alone until now. I heard a lot of rumors, none of them good about this guy. Then I started reading stories from different people. Hell, he actually brought many of us together that don't really get along. And we all have similar stories. :rollside:
Bottom line, good bye to a POS Spammit Boy that has used this forum as his personal advertising space, launch pad to abuse and crap on people. And if this is how he handles things here, how do you think he handles things in his business? It does appear he has lost some opportunities since this whole thing went down. And yet, no attempt to apologize. Underground word is he is planning something to get back at certain individuals. Perfect a-hole! We'll deal with it and publish that as well! :crossx:

AZJD
05-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Well there is one by my office. But most of the folks go to one on the other side of town. hit Jordy up, I think he knows where every single one is?? LMAO
Yes but I am banned from a few for hit and run action on a waitress or two..... :rollside:

AZJD
05-22-2006, 08:47 AM
Lets just meet up centrally then, say........Tempe?

NautiTwins
05-22-2006, 08:54 AM
Lets just meet up centrally then, say........Tempe?
Tempe sounds good. Is it on Mill Ave????

AZJD
05-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Tempe sounds good. Is it on Mill Ave????
Yep, Mill and 5th I believe, around 5pm......................
It's posted in hot spots west too

No Name
05-22-2006, 09:15 AM
Likewise.
Just finished the install and they look great. :rollside: :rollside:

AZJD
05-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Likewise.
Just finished the install and they look great. :rollside: :rollside:
Gonna make it to hooters on Wednesday?

No Name
05-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah that’s it. :wink:

No Name
05-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Gonna make it to hooters on Wednesday?
Not sure, have a lot going on this week. Thanks for the invite.

AZJD
05-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Not sure, have a lot going on this week. Thanks for the invite.
Booooooooooooooo
I love boo'ing people it never gets old. See what you can do, It will be fun.

No Name
05-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Booooooooooooooo
I love boo'ing people it never gets old. See what you can do, It will be fun.
That’s funny, haven’t been booed in a while.

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 10:10 AM
:2purples: thats funny....

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't say Beumont was about nothing. I think the story was something about someone stopping in the town on the way back from the river. There were some laughs and even some HBers that lived there or close by. Hell, half the people joined didn't know why they were joining or what it was about.
Team Turnkey was not known but by a few people. Then, someone decided to raise the stakes and make his true self known. After the self destruction, an apology was not possible by the little guy! So we went through the justification portion of the program. That resulted in many laughs and such as when he then revealed his feelings were hurt over a couple of "relationships" and blamed another HBer for the demise. Laughable! I understand one of the "relationships" was characterized as an "online" deal. Whatever, after self destruction he then dropped a nuke on his position and ensured everyone knew he wasn't man enough to say he was wrong and offer a sincere apology.
This isn't about Beaumont for me. Nor is about Team Turnkey. This is about an individual that thinks he is bigger than everyone around him, including me, and previously treated me like a POS. I left it alone until now. I heard a lot of rumors, none of them good about this guy. Then I started reading stories from different people. Hell, he actually brought many of us together that don't really get along. And we all have similar stories. :rollside:
Bottom line, good bye to a POS Spammit Boy that has used this forum as his personal advertising space, launch pad to abuse and crap on people. And if this is how he handles things here, how do you think he handles things in his business? It does appear he has lost some opportunities since this whole thing went down. And yet, no attempt to apologize. Underground word is he is planning something to get back at certain individuals. Perfect a-hole! We'll deal with it and publish that as well! :crossx:
So are the stickers advertisement for those that don't like him?

AZJD
05-22-2006, 10:58 AM
Please re-read!
This hasn't been about hammering anyone in quite sometime now. It is more or less a "fifteen minutes of fame" kinda thing, and we get some shirts, stickers and recognition out of it among other boaters that frequent the same lakes.
You can go back to each and everyone of my post's, which there are probably close to 100 in various Team Turnkey threads, and see that I have mentioned the source of the Turnkey reference only twice. Both times in response to post's he has made!
I am sure we can look at most of the post's made by the now several people sporting the nifty logo, and see that no more than a hand full of comments have been made directly to, or in reference to Summitkarl.
We are having fun with this, on an open general discussion forum, and the more you and anyone else who starts these threads, the more we are going to continue to keep it going.......type away!
Just my .02

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Please re-read!
Yep sounds like it to me...Just asking a question bro, didn't mean to step on your feet.

AZJD
05-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Yep sounds like it to me...Just asking a question bro, didn't mean to step on your feet.
That was a quote i grabbed from another thread in response to someone else.....I was just to lazy to type.
The sticker is simply fun among our boating scene. We have a pretty big group of people that all frequent the same lake, approx. 250-300 boats in humbug each day and close to 20 that we tie up with on a regular basis. Some out of town people have jumped on it and thats all cool. We can't always make it out of town, but I know when I drag the boat to Cali to make a Catalina run, I will have a few more people to tag along with me on the water and back in a watering hole.
The sticker is funny, and in light of the hype this has all added, we gain nothing more than personal recognition. The Karl situation has been a writting on the wall situation, and speaks for it's self.
Dammit, you got me to type....lol :rollside: :rollside:

MR HARLEY
05-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Dont you know Mrs. Killa rules the world? :)

dicudmore
05-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Dont you know Mrs. Killa rules the world? :)
if he didn't know he's learning now

Jordy
05-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. :notam:
It was just cheaper to have Team Turnkey stickers made than to cut "SpammitKarl is a jackass" stickers. You're onto us now, it's a profit thing and all about maximizing the bottom line. :D :D :D
Do want to thank you for keeping the threads up top though. ;)

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 11:26 AM
That was a quote i grabbed from another thread in response to someone else.....I was just to lazy to type.
The sticker is simply fun among our boating scene. We have a pretty big group of people that all frequent the same lake, approx. 250-300 boats in humbug each day and close to 20 that we tie up with on a regular basis. Some out of town people have jumped on it and thats all cool. We can't always make it out of town, but I know when I drag the boat to Cali to make a Catalina run, I will have a few more people to tag along with me on the water and back in a watering hole.
The sticker is funny, and in light of the hype this has all added, we gain nothing more than personal recognition. The Karl situation has been a writting on the wall situation, and speaks for it's self.
Dammit, you got me to type....lol :rollside: :rollside:
Right on, have fun with it. :rollside:

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. :notam:
It was just cheaper to have Team Turnkey stickers made than to cut "SpammitKarl is a jackass" stickers. You're onto us now, it's a profit thing and all about maximizing the bottom line. :D :D :D
Do want to thank you for keeping the threads up top though. ;)
Anytime Jordy, you know i like to help out. :rollside:

Big Warlock
05-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Jeeeeesh, I need to be clear about what I say Mrs. Killer. I apologize. :crossx:
For whatever reason you feel bad about what "we" have done to this guy. But you have no concern about what he has done to us? Not just one or two people. For that matter, it appears he has trouble with several people on and off the boards. I have posted my personal experience with this clown. Others have expressed their experiences as well. And he clearly has had a couple of "ah shiats" out in the open. No apology. Just some wacky justification in the form of "a prepared statement" which was the biggest laugh the board has had in awhile. Followed by "prepared statements" by several individuals joking about "a prepared statement."
No need to continue to hash this out. I understand your not happy with many of us. I am dissappointed that you have no sympathy for what he has done to us. That does puzzle me? I don't want to guess your political affiliation or how you feel about other situations. But he isn't some underdog that needs defending. He made his bed and is simply not man enough to do the right thein to get himself out of it. That's the bottom line.
I'll propose the following. I'll make it simple if you like. I propose a meeting in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I happen to have access to a "big boat" down there and we can meet to discuss all the particulars to this "situation" and how to resolve it. Being a "big baller" clearly above the rest of us, it should be no problem getting down there. I will invite Jordy down as well. Jordy and I can find our way down there I am sure. With the exception of a few dates this summer, I can usually make time for something like this. Although I am a businessman, I can even get away during the week for this occasion. That's my proposal. Boat sleeps 8 comfortably. I have a few other people that would like to go as well. Just let me know. :cool:

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Jeeeeesh, I need to be clear about what I say Mrs. Killer. I apologize. :crossx:
For whatever reason you feel bad about what "we" have done to this guy. But you have no concern about what he has done to us? Not just one or two people. For that matter, it appears he has trouble with several people on and off the boards. I have posted my personal experience with this clown. Others have expressed their experiences as well. And he clearly has had a couple of "ah shiats" out in the open. No apology. Just some wacky justification in the form of "a prepared statement" which was the biggest laugh the board has had in awhile. Followed by "prepared statements" by several individuals joking about "a prepared statement."
No need to continue to hash this out. I understand your not happy with many of us. I am dissappointed that you have no sympathy for what he has done to us. That does puzzle me? I don't want to guess your political affiliation or how you feel about other situations. But he isn't some underdog that needs defending. He made his bed and is simply not man enough to do the right thein to get himself out of it. That's the bottom line.
I'll propose the following. I'll make it simple if you like. I propose a meeting in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I happen to have access to a "big boat" down there and we can meet to discuss all the particulars to this "situation" and how to resolve it. Being a "big baller" clearly above the rest of us, it should be no problem getting down there. I will invite Jordy down as well. Jordy and I can find our way down there I am sure. With the exception of a few dates this summer, I can usually make time for something like this. Although I am a businessman, I can even get away during the week for this occasion. That's my proposal. Boat sleeps 8 comfortably. I have a few other people that would like to go as well. Just let me know. :cool:
First off, I agree with you, what he posted about Jordy was complete B.S..
Second, It is a little annoying to see every thread on this board about this crap...
1,2 maybe even 5 threads, ok I can understand that , but damn the whole front page the other day was a little over the top.
Third, Im not unhappy with anyone.....
Fourth,
you planning on wacking some one in P.V. Mexico :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Second, It is a little annoying to see every thread on this board about this crap...
1,2 maybe even 5 threads, ok I can understand that , but damn the whole front page the other day was a little over the top.
Fourth,
LOL, that is the first thing I thought when I read that too. LOL :rollside:

Thunder Struck
05-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Fourth,
Can you define what you mean by "Wacking"?? Sorry Rob couldnt resist...

Jordy
05-22-2006, 02:52 PM
I was going to MAN UP and prepare a statement here but I didn't want to offend anyone, so I'll just reply. I've started a couple threads regarding the situation. I don't have any control over what anyone else is going to post or not going to post. We're a bunch of adults here. All I know is I'm having a friggin' blast with this and as long as people keep posting in these threads and starting new threads about how stupid it is (the irony of that still baffles me) then it's going to keep rolling. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. :D :D :D

No Name
05-22-2006, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy) I didn't want to offend anyone, so I'll just reply.
:confused: :confused:
I think I need to take pictures of my new stickers and start a new thread :idea:

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 03:10 PM
I was going to MAN UP and prepare a statement here but I didn't want to offend anyone, so I'll just reply. I've started a couple threads regarding the situation. I don't have any control over what anyone else is going to post or not going to post. We're a bunch of adults here. All I know is I'm having a friggin' blast with this and as long as people keep posting in these threads and starting new threads about how stupid it is (the irony of that still baffles me) then it's going to keep rolling. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. :D :D :D
All i asked is if the stickers were for those that don't like him!! Thats all i asked. I never said what he did was right. I also never said that the TURN KEY cult was wrong for doing what your doing. You have to remember that you are posting this on a public forum for people to read and respond to.

Jordy
05-22-2006, 03:34 PM
All i asked is if the stickers were for those that don't like him!! Thats all i asked. I never said what he did was right. I also never said that the TURN KEY cult was wrong for doing what your doing. You have to remember that you are posting this on a public forum for people to read and respond to.
I know I'm on a public forum and am careful with what I post because of that. You did more than ask about the stickers as you've posted in just about every, if not every, thread that has had anything to do with this. Comments about it being stupid, being gay... little more than just asking about the stickers.
AZJD's answer was right on. Mine was full of sarcasm, in case you missed it as it was kind of subtle. :D

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 03:49 PM
I know I'm on a public forum and am careful with what I post because of that. You did more than ask about the stickers as you've posted in just about every, if not every, thread that has had anything to do with this. Comments about it being stupid, being gay... little more than just asking about the stickers.
AZJD's answer was right on. Mine was full of sarcasm, in case you missed it as it was kind of subtle. :D
Wrong again...I only commented in 2 of the 100 threads about this bull. This thread and the (first turn key sighting) thread. Yep, i said it was gay. So is all the other groups people start, like Boumont. Of course AZJD's answer is right on, isn't he Vice Pres.

460 jus getn it
05-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Just passing bye, looks like people are still hating on TT.

Jordy
05-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Just passing bye, looks like people are still hating on TT.
Let 'em hate. Keeps it all up top and helps stickers and t-shirt sales. Perhaps I should come up with some kind of a comission program for them. :D :D :D

AZKC
05-22-2006, 03:58 PM
1900 plus hits on the Website, stickers are flying all over the world, Tshirts orders increase daily, what a great thing to be part of :)
The people are just helping people how ever they can :)

460 jus getn it
05-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Let 'em hate. Keeps it all up top and helps stickers and t-shirt sales. Perhaps I should come up with some kind of a comission program for them. :D :D :D
Comission structure, thats a novel idea...............You could base it off points, after 500 cool points you get your very own TT Shirt.......................

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 04:20 PM
It was falling to the bottom, thought i would bring it back to the top. :)

unleashed
05-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Whens the fight...thats all Im waiting for. I wanna watch. We could do ***boat pay per view...Jordy the antichrist vs. karl sir spamolot! How about the sandbar that would be a good spot??? :) :) :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
05-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Whens the fight...thats all Im waiting for. I wanna watch. We could do ***boat pay per view...Jordy the antichrist vs. karl sir spamolot! How about the sandbar that would be a good spot??? :) :) :)
Deano
Not sure thats a good idea. Then he's gonna have another strike on his record.....

unleashed
05-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Not sure thats a good idea. Then he's gonna have another strike on his record.....
Oh shiat...I forgot he's a career criminal.
Deano

AZJD
05-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Deano
Damn Deano, the light just went off....girls of Team Turnkey Mud Wrestling!!

Kilrtoy
05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Im just curious where all Sk friends are, I mean they are normally post whores

AZJD
05-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Im just curious where all Sk friends are, I mean they are normally post whores
Burying their perpetual heads in the sand! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

ROZ
05-23-2006, 12:12 AM
:yuk:

boater012
05-23-2006, 03:19 AM
:crossx: Hey I didn't know there were shirts!!!!! I'll pay for mine but my girlfriend has promisd to let me take photos of her wearing hers and nothing else if she gets hers for free!!! :argue:

RitcheyRch
05-23-2006, 04:19 AM
Im sure a few of us will help with that purchase provided you post some pictures.
:crossx: Hey I didn't know there were shirts!!!!! I'll pay for mine but my girlfriend has promisd to let me take photos of her wearing hers and nothing else if she gets hers for free!!! :argue:

AZJD
05-23-2006, 05:10 AM
We need pre-shirt pics....lol

centurion tunnel
05-23-2006, 05:18 AM
I was thinking the same thing....... The ladys of Team turnkey...

boater012
05-23-2006, 05:30 AM
Thats her in my avatar!!. no shit thats really her!!!!!

centurion tunnel
05-23-2006, 06:05 AM
She's going to look good in a baby-t----------Yeah :p

Big Warlock
05-23-2006, 07:53 AM
So I need to bring this back to the top. :crossx:
For the record, I was not talking about anything else other than a trip to PV, Mexico. The reason, most of you know, is that I have a boat and crew that are on stationed there for the past four years. It is a second home for me. It is very relaxing and I seriously meant to offer the vessel (in keeping with the HB forum theme) and a place to discuss issues away from everyone.
There is a word for this kind of vessel that my friends know we do not use. It's referred to as "the big boat" vs "the small boat" we have here. I don't think it classifies as a "Hot Boat" as it weighs in at some 70,000 pounds. But I offerred it up as a place to go. Most likely not mutually acceptable, but whatever. I haven't seen anyone else offer anything other than a pay for view fight.!?! :rolleyes:
Whatever. Unfortunately work has taken me back to doing things. Then off to the lake for the weekend with friends. :rollside: Life is still pretty good.

AZJD
05-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Alright, I will send it wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!! But you better send pics...lol j/k