PDA

View Full Version : Park Moabi this weekend?

shadow
05-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Anybody planning on Park Moabi this weekend?
We are going to try to make it to Parker one day and stay away from the crowds up around or at Moabi the other days.

MayDaze
05-22-2006, 11:12 AM
We are going to try to make it to Parker one day and stay away from the crowds up around or at Moabi the other days.
How is the launch at Moabi on the holiday weekend?

shadow
05-22-2006, 11:18 AM
How is the launch at Moabi on the holiday weekend?
Not sure, never launched there.We just head up there in the boat.

TRIMM MANN
05-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Not sure, never launched there.We just head up there in the boat.
Where were you Saturday...missed you on the lake.

pixilatedpussy
05-22-2006, 12:21 PM
We might cruise down there on Sunday....fireworks at Avi later that evening. :rollside:

thumbs
05-22-2006, 01:17 PM
We will be launching at Moabi Sat. & Sun. I have never launched from there on a holiday week but I would expect it to be very busy. I call and they said they have never had to turn anyone away.
Launch opens at 6am. We will be there by 7:30/8:00.
http://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/parks/moabi1.htm

MAINEVENT
05-22-2006, 01:43 PM
We'll Be Probably be at Moabi one of the 2 days if not both then later in the channel if we can find a spot :rolleyes:

DRMCAT
05-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Shadow,
We will be out with the river918's and planenutz's about 1 mile south of the topock Bridge Saturday and Sunday along the east side of the river. Stop by if you get a chance.

BoaterX
05-22-2006, 02:14 PM
You can launch there without camping there?? You can also make it to Havasu from there right??

dicudmore
05-22-2006, 02:28 PM
You can launch there without camping there?? You can also make it to Havasu from there right??
yes on both counts...
its just up and across the river from the topock marina

WYRD
05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
D' I am making a Topock run for breakfast on Sunday then hanging in that area for the bulk of the day. I have the Kids, and My Mom so I am gonna steer clear of the crowds as well.

the_gray_goose
05-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Shadow,
We will be in parker at the keys all weekend. look us up if you get down there.

BOBALOO
05-22-2006, 03:41 PM
We'll Be Probably be at Moabi one of the 2 days if not both then later in the channel if we can find a spot :rolleyes:
Hey Beeyotch, is your girlfriend gonna be there also? You remember the one that STOLE my wifes car in Fullerton a few weeks ago. :crossx: I am bringing the doggy that you left behind.

dkehzrd
05-22-2006, 04:04 PM
I'll be launching there sat and sunday.

chub
05-22-2006, 04:32 PM
That place sucks. There will be a San Berdo Sheriff directing traffic and launch ramps when you get off the lake all 3 days garaunteed. That 's cajon!
We came out three weeks ago on Sunday afternoon and the poo poo was checkin us all out. I was DD so we were cool but I've never seen that before. :mad: :mad:

79 HUSTLER
05-22-2006, 04:37 PM
We will prob. be heading up there on both Sat & Sun to get away from the crowd. Hopefully, if the boat makes it there :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
05-23-2006, 05:32 AM
Hey Beeyotch, is your girlfriend gonna be there also? You remember the one that STOLE my wifes car in Fullerton a few weeks ago. :crossx: I am bringing the doggy that you left behind.
Hahahaha Yup My GF stole your car but i took it for the Joy ride LOL We will be there and you better be cook'n... :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-23-2006, 08:20 AM
D' I am making a Topock run for breakfast on Sunday then hanging in that area for the bulk of the day. I have the Kids, and My Mom so I am gonna steer clear of the crowds as well.
What time is breakfast? The guys are golfing Needles in the a.m. & I am meeting them at Jack Smith.

pixilatedpussy
05-23-2006, 08:21 AM
:p xoxoxoxo :p

pixilatedpussy
05-23-2006, 08:21 AM
I'll be launching there sat and sunday.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-23-2006, 08:22 AM
We will prob. be heading up there on both Sat & Sun to get away from the crowd. Hopefully, if the boat makes it there :rolleyes:
Cool! Cant wait to see you both! Are you bringing the baby?

79 HUSTLER
05-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Cool! Cant wait to see you both! Are you bringing the baby?
No baby this weekend. We took her for the first time last weekend and she loved it. Can't wait to hang out with you guys.

WYRD
05-23-2006, 08:58 AM
What time is breakfast? The guys are golfing Needles in the a.m. & I am meeting them at Jack Smith.
I am gonna do my best to get there by 8:30 depending on launching time :220v: :cool:

pixilatedpussy
05-23-2006, 09:12 AM
No baby this weekend. We took her for the first time last weekend and she loved it. Can't wait to hang out with you guys.
I will be expecting a lap dance :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-23-2006, 09:13 AM
I am gonna do my best to get there by 8:30 depending on launching time :220v: :cool:
Hmmmm......it might be too early for the guys to have their golfing finished, but we sure will try! Maybe they can just meet us there when they are done. They can take Nice n Hotts boat.