PDA

View Full Version : Is Billy Crystal...

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 08:55 PM
going to cry tonight? :)
He figures another 20 years and he will not be alive, that means he will never see a clippers championship (lol, or Western Conference Finals appearance) cause championship is still far, since they would have to beat phoenix, dallas, miami/detroit. Maybe the Donald will trade off some stars for scrubs, as always.
Maybe ol Billy can snuggle up with Franky Nunez for the flight back to LA. :rollside:

MR HARLEY
05-22-2006, 08:58 PM
I hope he does, did you just see the look on his face .......................Priceless!

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I guarantee you this, the Clippers will see a Western Conf Championship before the Lakers do again.
Dont count your chickens before they hatch. The clippers only won 8 more games than the Lakers and the Lakers are just warming up.
:)

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
It might not even be 8, I need to check.
BTW: What does it all mean? NOTHING in 10 years nobody will remember this season, so in reality they are no better than the Lakers and proved NOTHING.
WOOT BOBBY! :crossx: :)
Are you going to be OK tonight?

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I think Billy and Jack out to just get out on floor and brawl. Good halftime show.

HM
05-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Oh, and I hate to break this to you, but 8 more wins is like 10% in an NBA season. That's quite a disparity. For comparison, that would be like a MLB team winning 16 more games.
And, in BenchRacing terms, that would mean that Donald sucked 200 more dicks than Kim Hanson. :)

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Lets give credit were credit is due. The clippers had great season. They are now on the map at least. Should be interesting to see them and the Lakers go at it again next year.

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:19 PM
i don't know about billy crystal, but they just showed a tv spot of elgin baylor, and s hit, homeboy looks like he needs to get something to eat :cry: love em as a laker, but get that boy a #1 and animalize that somebitch - and grab a shake too :crossx: - keyes
I will give that one to you. That is pretty funny...lol
Hey Don.....Is your dick hard tonight...lol Go to BR and they will take care of you