PDA

View Full Version : The Senate is going to give Illegals Social Security Benefits (and AMNESTY!)

MagicMtnDan
05-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Senate Votes to Grant Illegals Social Security Benefits
In a move that certainly smells like amnesty, the Senate voted 50-49 with one abstention to grant Social Security back benefits to illegals even if the job was obtained via forged or stolen documents. "There was a felony they were committing, and now they can't be prosecuted. That sounds like amnesty to me," Sen. Ensign said. "It just boggles the mind how people could be against this amendment." Full Report.... (http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060518-114132-2456r.htm)
Please take a moment to copy the following form and paste it into Word so you and your family and friends can sign it and fax it to Grassfire.org - we must stop the Senate from giving America to illegals!Please copy and e-mail this to every American citizen you can!
National Petition and Billboard Campaign
Citizens say, "Stop The Invasion!"
Petitions to date: 389816
Goal: 500000
About the Petition: The Senate will vote on its Amnesty bill soon -- a bill that will grant amnesty to 10-20 million illegal aliens. Grassroots citizens across the nation are responding by signing Grassfire’s “Stop The Invasion” petition and sponsoring billboards across the country. Your help is needed.
The Petition States: To: President George W. Bush, Honorable Members of Congress.
As a concerned citizen, I believe illegal immigration is a national security crisis of the highest order and also poses a long-term threat to the American way of life. I am calling on Congress and the President to:
#1 -- Secure our borders. As first priority, America must stop the flow of illegal immigration by investing all necessary resources in securing our borders. Also, existing immigration laws must be enforced as an essential component of our Homeland Security.
#2 -- No Amnesty. I oppose any form of amnesty for illegal aliens, including the “temporary worker” proposal or any proposals that grant legal residency status or citizenship to illegal aliens.
NAME (printed):
NAME (signed):
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE
ZIP
Phone:
NAME (printed):
NAME (signed):
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE
ZIP
Phone:
NAME (printed):
NAME (signed):
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE
ZIP
Phone:
NAME (printed):
NAME (signed):
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE
ZIP
Phone:
NAME (printed):
NAME (signed):
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE
ZIP
Phone:
PLEASE FAX to: (515) 387-1287, or send to:
Grassfire.org
PO Box 277
Maxwell, IA 50161
form: 10957846

Havasu_Dreamin
05-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Considering my mom worked for 30+ years paying into the system and she passed away before she could collect and my dad gets only a fraction of her benefits for a short period of time, nowhere near what she paid in, granting Social Security benefits to illegal immigrants is PHUCKED UP and really PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
05-23-2006, 07:55 AM
It just boggles my mind that our government wants to give these people that are here illegally so many types of benefits. I do understand that they are hoping to get their votes in the future but this is still beyond belief.