PDA

View Full Version : What the

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 06:25 PM
hell is this shit, I reply to something and everyone with out nuts stops replying to it, what the hell is that shit? I'm here to have fun just like the rest of you guys..or are you skeered of me for some weird reason ?........( . )( . )......... :p

Jbb
01-02-2006, 06:28 PM
hell is this shit, I reply to something and everyone with out nuts stops replying to it, what the hell is that shit? I'm here to have fun just like the rest of you guys..or are you skeered of me for some weird reason ?........( . )( . )......... :p
They are not ...."skeered" of you Kim......Problem is..the new year has turned over.....and the Hanslator 2005 edition is now out of date......and we have not recieved the 2006 upgrade yet....therefore everything you post looks like this to us...
!@#!$$*(**^ amnky!@#!$$%^$%....fu!#$%#$^^bas%$%#$^#@fu`13#$%$$
:p

Infomaniac
01-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Kim the THREAD KILLER

dmontzsta
01-02-2006, 06:30 PM
They are not ...."skeered" of you Kim......Problem is..the new year has turned over.....and the Hanslator 2005 edition is now out of date......and we have not recieved the 2006 upgrade yet....therefore everything you post looks like this to us...
LOL.
I am going to try and come out with a 2k6 version, before anyone else.
:)

Shark In The Pond
01-02-2006, 06:36 PM
LMAO !

ECeptor
01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Hey, didn't you read that thread about you?
The one that said you have some funky sh$t that the Dr. says is "treatable, but not curable"???

rrrr
01-02-2006, 07:06 PM
:D :D

little rowe boat
01-02-2006, 07:07 PM
We are just tired of you Canandians blaming us for everything. :argue:

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Thats the way it looked before and you fockers got it.........( . )( . )........... :p Wear a mask Brian, that might help f ucker :p

NorCal Gameshow
01-02-2006, 07:19 PM
so far, eight replies on a thread about you not getting any replies. :)

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Kim the THREAD KILLER
You are funny Ron, in a weird Simpsons way :p .........( . )( . )............. :D

mike37
01-02-2006, 07:20 PM
:pnow thats some funny shit right there

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:22 PM
LOL.
I am going to try and come out with a 2k6 version, before anyone else.
Just pull your head out your ass and then it will be all clear RiceGirl.....( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:24 PM
LMAO !
I haven't seen you around for along time now, I have shark line on now fuc ker.......(. )( . )...... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:26 PM
so far, eight replies on a thread about you not getting any replies. :)
I'm testing, whats the big deal :p I can troll if I want to...........( . )( . ).............. :p

dmontzsta
01-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Just pull your head out your ass and then it will be all clear RiceGirl.....( . )( . ).........
Please stop. At this rate I will be copy/pasting into the "Hanson WTF did he say" thread all night.
:argue:

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:28 PM
now thats some funny shit right there
So you understood that, we are one then buddy..peace out and all that shit...........( . )( . )............ :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Please stop. At this rate I will be copy/pasting into the "Hanson WTF did he say" thread all night.
:argue:
Okay Donald, Goonie Goo Goo help me outs in the trees..later eh! She was calling you Tweety :p .........( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
01-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Okay Donald, Goonie Goo Goo help me outs in the trees..later eh! She was calling you Tweety :p .........( . )( . )...........
The liquor is flowin in the Hanson house tonight!

mike37
01-02-2006, 07:36 PM
So you understood that, we are one then buddy..peace out and all that shit...........( . )( . )............ :D :D
Kim you always do something funny
what would these guy do without ya

JetBoatRich
01-02-2006, 07:37 PM
What's Up Kim :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:38 PM
The liquor is flowin in the Hanson house tonight!
It's New Years Holidays f ucker, you ain't so stupid after all. Okay , you had your moment! Now go chase wild animals through the forest ( Zoo ) is the same thing :p ..........( . )( . )..........You know the yell " GOONNNIEEEE GGGOOOOGGGOOOGGGOOO " :p You can say it, me Bitch, you Tarzan :p I kill myself sometimes....... :p

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Kim you always do something funny
what would these guy do without ya
I would like to know also Mike, my coat tails are worn down to shreds now :p ...........( . )( . ).......... :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:44 PM
What's Up Kim :crossx:
The same ole shit Rich, you?.........( . )( . )........ :p

gigamurph
01-02-2006, 07:52 PM
"Skeered"? Hell no KH! It's just that sometimes it's hard to come up with somethin' clever that will measure up to the standards that you set. Or is that down to the standards you set? I'm sooo confused! :p WASSUP?

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 07:59 PM
"Skeered"? Hell no KH! It's just that sometimes it's hard to come up with somethin' clever that will measure up to the standards that you set. Or is that down to the standards you set? I'm sooo confused! :p
Gig my friend whats up, this is play time as you see it! Somedays it gets really boring...like now :p I have set standards, I just can't seem to use them much these days, tards here ya know :p .........( . )( . )............ :rolleyes: :D

gigamurph
01-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Gig my friend whats up, this is play time as you see it! Somedays it gets really boring...like now :p I have set standards, I just can't seem to use them much these days, tards here ya know :p .........( . )( . )............ :rolleyes: :DSame ol' same ol'! I know what ya mean about the standards. If I did'nt set mine as low as I do, I 'd never be able to live up to them! Ever gonna make back down this way?

hoolign
01-02-2006, 08:43 PM
We had to tke Ozzy to the Vet after your "intimidating" post....
We thought he was having a PUPPY coronary..turns out he had " wanna be laughing hyena" disease!...he actually imitaded a laughing Hyena ...so closely that..the vet called in the Croc hunter himself...When Steve examined Ozzy himself.. the "quoted words" were...."Krikey..me mate OZZY is having a freakin Hanson Hyena Hansnslator malfuntion" ..."in me own words... "it's freakin Pooched".. Kim ...From me and everyone at ANIMAL KINGDOM...get hooked on Phonix!..Jeff&.."The Discovery channel"

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Same ol' same ol'! I know what ya mean about the standards. If I did'nt set mine as low as I do, I 'd never be able to live up to them! Ever gonna make back down this way?
I'm hoping for BBSP bra, if they let me back in the USA Border........( . )( . )........The last part was funny Gig.......Funny thing, I got it :p :p

hoolign
01-02-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm hoping for BBSP bra, if they let me back in the USA Border........( . )( . )........The last part was funny Gig.......Funny thing, I got it :p :p
AND JUST TO ..PRE QUOTE ..
"Shit,,I have a fuel leak that someone 83% less drunk than I noticed:...I can't run!" ...."guess I lose"... :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 09:09 PM
We had to tke Ozzy to the Vet after your "intimidating" post....
We thought he was having a PUPPY coronary..turns out he had " wanna be laughing hyena" disease!...he actually imitaded a laughing Hyena ...so closely that..the vet called in the Croc hunter himself...When Steve examined Ozzy himself.. the "quoted words" were...."Krikey..me mate OZZY is having a freakin Hanson Hyena Hansnslator malfuntion" ..."in me own words... "it's freakin Pooched".. Kim ...From me and everyone at ANIMAL KINGDOM...get hooked on Phonix!..Jeff&.."The Discovery channel"
Next time down, i will piss on that Polaris till it looks like a Ski-Do Fokker, Ozzy can help me..he will help, I can read it in his eyes :p He said its time to whack you out and drag you up the road a spell. He told me he has some ****ing help, 12 Chihuahua's and a toboggan...I said to him I see alot of spinning buddy, I'm sending him chains :p ........( . )( . )...........From the wild kingdom, this is kim ****ed up phonix ending story......( . )( . ).......... :p
What is the addy, Ozzy will be pissed if I don't get them to him.............. :crossx:

hoolign
01-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Next time down, i will piss on that Polaris till it looks like a Ski-Do Fokker, Ozzy can help me..he will help, I can read it in his eyes :p He said its time to whack you out and drag you up the road a spell. He told me he has some ****ing help, 12 Chihuahua's and a toboggan...I said to him I see alot of spinning buddy, I'm sending him chains :p ........( . )( . )...........From the wild kingdom, this is kim ****ed up phonix ending story......( . )( . ).......... :p
What is the addy, Ozzy will be pissed if I don't get them to him.............. :crossx:
Ozzy wanted me to tell you..."if'n you go after my Papa..you need to bring a "Hooliboggin" :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Ozzy wanted me to tell you..."if'n you go after my Papa..you need to bring a "Hooliboggin" :D
I will bring a whole Cariboo sleigh Team, we might be able to move you :p I also know the Canadain Tire Possy, they can help if you blow a chihuahua..........( . )( . )............. :p

canuck1
01-02-2006, 11:39 PM
We are just tired of you Canandians blaming us for everything. :argue:
Who else could be held responsable for michael jackson and hilary clinton......

Shark In The Pond
01-03-2006, 05:22 AM
I haven't seen you around for along time now, I have shark line on now fuc ker.......(. )( . )...... :crossx:
You never come back over to our sites ?

Tom Brown
01-03-2006, 06:52 AM
Post.

Kim Hanson
01-03-2006, 06:11 PM
You never come back over to our sites ?
I go onto Roosters and Havasu Dougs from time to time, where do you hang out now? Don't say RRL, they have me still locked out :p ...........( . )( . ).........

Shark In The Pond
01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
I go onto Roosters and Havasu Dougs from time to time, where do you hang out now? Don't say RRL, they have me still locked out :p ...........( . )( . ).........
Have not posted at RRL in a good while , I just hang at our place and Tx. Hot Boat for the better part ?

Jbb
01-03-2006, 06:33 PM

Kim Hanson
01-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Thats not funny Brian............( . )( . ).............. :D

Tom Brown
01-05-2006, 06:58 AM
Thats not funny Brian............( . )( . ).............. :D
It's not funny here, either.

Jbb
01-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Am I here to entertain you?

Tom Brown
01-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Am I here to entertain you?
Yes.
... now get hammered up and post some in indecipherable jibberish.