PDA

View Full Version : Say what ?

Cheap Thrills
05-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Fleabay sellers never cease to amaze me .
Very Fast (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREAT-CONDITION-VERY-FAST-SKI-FISH-19FT-V-8-L-K-NR_W0QQitemZ4643097686QQcategoryZ63686QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem)
Q: Are you sure the horsepower is 235? --Sez 175 on the motor
May-23-06
A: Their are 3 different firing orders in which you can change the horsepower. The options are 175/190/235, it is currently set at 235. It also says it on the motor but it is very light and not visible in the pics apparently, it tells you all about it in the service manual. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this. Thanks
C.T. :wink:

Jbb
05-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Fleabay sellers never cease to amaze me .
Very Fast (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREAT-CONDITION-VERY-FAST-SKI-FISH-19FT-V-8-L-K-NR_W0QQitemZ4643097686QQcategoryZ63686QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem)
Q: Are you sure the horsepower is 235? --Sez 175 on the motor
May-23-06
A: Their are 3 different firing orders in which you can change the horsepower. The options are 175/190/235, it is currently set at 235. It also says it on the motor but it is very light and not visible in the pics apparently, it tells you all about it in the service manual. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this. Thanks
Their are 3 different firing orders in which you can change the horsepower. The options are 175/190/235, it is currently set at 235.
That variable firing order engine setup and its software is the intellectual property of ...the patent holder ...Tom Brown.......Someone is in big trouble.... :mad:

1stepcloser
05-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Sound's Turn Key to me.

Tom Brown
05-24-2006, 10:51 AM
That variable firing order engine setup and its software is the intellectual property of ...the patent holder ...Tom Brown.......Someone is in big trouble.... :mad:
I'm making a killing with this patent with my royalties from The Apprentice, alone. :cool:

pjones
05-24-2006, 10:54 AM
What the Ferk is he talkin about? Different firing orders?
Jeez, there is one born every minute.
Pretty amusing, thanks for sharing Cheap Thrills... :)

Cheap Thrills
05-24-2006, 11:20 AM
found this too Kinda cool ! Sub (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REPLICA-U-BOAT-WW2-Midget-SUBMARINE-Diesel-Electric-SUB_W0QQitemZ4641325190QQcategoryZ26434QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem)

Rexone
05-24-2006, 11:21 AM
This is a 1977 Arrow Glass 19 ft, V-8 very fast, perfect for skiing, will pull up to 3 skiers and will do 58 mph with ease....cuts through choppy water like it is nothing, handles very well. This boat has selectrim and high tilt, which tilts the engine to give you more horsepower at a better angle in the water. All the cables are in good shape. The boat has a step ladder in the back, aluminum railing all around the boat, has open bow walk through. This boat has new flooring with new carpet, storage up front (under the seats), the seats pull out flat so you can lay on it....The paint job comes with new updated graphics which looks very shiny on the bottom, the bottom half of the boat looks perfect-their are however, little knicks and peeling of the clearcoat around the top--nothing major, very minor. This boat has a brand new canopy. The outdrive works great, we had it checked out, the engine is in great shape, it was rebuilt about 3 years ago. The engine has never overheated, never had any problems. The only minor problem that needs to be fixed, their are very small hairline cracks in the intake and the headers, (due to age) all you have to do is have it welded-it is very easy, if you can change a spark plug you can do this--the engine still runs fine the way it is but needs to be welded. You can probably JB weld these cracks but we don't suggest it, the right way would to be to have it welded, the estimate time for welding would be approximately 30 minutes. We had the estimate for this and it was about $85. worth of welding. It takes about an hour to take the intake and headers off and weld them and then another hour to put them back on. It does also need a starter solenoid which is approximately $7.00 at the auto parts store. Other than that, the engine runs great!! We had a new starter, carburator and new alternator installed recently. All the belts have been changed, the coils and points have been changed and are new. This boat has been very well taken care of it just needs a little TLC and this boat will run for many more years to come. You can get more horsepower out of the engine if you add a 4 barrel carburator instead of a 2. The engine is a Ford 302, which is very easy to work on, parts are readily available and very inexpensive. This motor is an OMC and the outdrive is an OMC, it is 235 horsepower. Everything works and is in good condition. The seats could used to be recovered, their are cracks and tears on them, you can see the condition in the pictures. I would have them re-covered. It comes with 2 props and 2 sets of canopies, a high one and a short one. The one in the picture is the short one. The trailer is in good shape, it is very heavy duty, it is Dilley trailer, 2 inch ball, all the lights work, it has rollers, bearing buddies (all have been greased), the bearings are in good shape, the trailer has a walk deck around the side of the boat. I will be installing a new trailer light plug before the end of the auction. The tires are in good shape. It also comes with the complete OMC outdrive, electrical service manual handbook (the original-when bought new). I think I have covered everything, if you have any questions, please email me. This boat comes with clear title. This boat has only been used in fresh water!!
-----------------
Rexone just shaking his head... :D

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
This is a 1977 Arrow Glass 19 ft, V-8 very fast, perfect for skiing, will pull up to 3 skiers and will do 58 mph with ease....cuts through choppy water like it is nothing, handles very well. This boat has selectrim and high tilt, which tilts the engine to give you more horsepower at a better angle in the water. All the cables are in good shape. The boat has a step ladder in the back, aluminum railing all around the boat, has open bow walk through. This boat has new flooring with new carpet, storage up front (under the seats), the seats pull out flat so you can lay on it....The paint job comes with new updated graphics which looks very shiny on the bottom, the bottom half of the boat looks perfect-their are however, little knicks and peeling of the clearcoat around the top--nothing major, very minor. This boat has a brand new canopy. The outdrive works great, we had it checked out, the engine is in great shape, it was rebuilt about 3 years ago. The engine has never overheated, never had any problems. The only minor problem that needs to be fixed, their are very small hairline cracks in the intake and the headers, (due to age) all you have to do is have it welded-it is very easy, if you can change a spark plug you can do this--the engine still runs fine the way it is but needs to be welded. You can probably JB weld these cracks but we don't suggest it, the right way would to be to have it welded, the estimate time for welding would be approximately 30 minutes. We had the estimate for this and it was about $85. worth of welding. It takes about an hour to take the intake and headers off and weld them and then another hour to put them back on. It does also need a starter solenoid which is approximately $7.00 at the auto parts store. Other than that, the engine runs great!! We had a new starter, carburator and new alternator installed recently. All the belts have been changed, the coils and points have been changed and are new. This boat has been very well taken care of it just needs a little TLC and this boat will run for many more years to come. You can get more horsepower out of the engine if you add a 4 barrel carburator instead of a 2. The engine is a Ford 302, which is very easy to work on, parts are readily available and very inexpensive. This motor is an OMC and the outdrive is an OMC, it is 235 horsepower. Everything works and is in good condition. The seats could used to be recovered, their are cracks and tears on them, you can see the condition in the pictures. I would have them re-covered. It comes with 2 props and 2 sets of canopies, a high one and a short one. The one in the picture is the short one. The trailer is in good shape, it is very heavy duty, it is Dilley trailer, 2 inch ball, all the lights work, it has rollers, bearing buddies (all have been greased), the bearings are in good shape, the trailer has a walk deck around the side of the boat. I will be installing a new trailer light plug before the end of the auction. The tires are in good shape. It also comes with the complete OMC outdrive, electrical service manual handbook (the original-when bought new). I think I have covered everything, if you have any questions, please email me. This boat comes with clear title. This boat has only been used in fresh water!!
-----------------
Rexone just shaking his head... :D
PHAT_KAT must be selling that boat lol