sexual freedom? How gay men handle multiple partners." The article
promotes homosexual polygamy.
Ford sponsored the publication with a full page back cover advertising
Ford Motor company product Volvo and a full page ad for all Ford
brands with the line: "Ford Motor Company. Standing strong with
America's families and communities."
Ford's support for the magazine's promotion of homosexual polygamy
leaves no doubt that Ford means to continue pushing the homosexual
agenda, even including homosexual polygamy.
To see the front cover, the contents page and the ads for Ford and
Volvo, click here. I must warn you, it will be offensive to many. The
pages show the contents of the magazine which Ford helped sponsor with
two full-page ads, but I felt we must include the proof. If you don't
want to see it, please don't click the link.
http://www.afa.net/petitions/ford/advocate/ads.html
At their stockholders meeting on May 11, Ford voted 95% of the ballots
cast to continue their support of the homosexual agenda rather than be
neutral in the cultural battle.
The boycott is working. The value of Ford stock has gone down 13%
since the boycott began, while sales continue to drop.
Take Action
- Forward this email to a Ford dealer near you. Click here (then
click on the logo) to find email addresses of Ford dealers near you. It
is very important that Ford know of your participation in the
boycott. http://www.boycottford.com
- Sign the Boycott Ford Pledge if you haven't already done so.
- Print out and distribute the Boycott Ford Petition. Click here.
http://www.boycottford.com/ford/paperpetition.pdf
- Finally, forward this to your friends and family so they can be
aware of Ford's support of homosexual marriage.
Click Here to Sign the Ford Boycott Pledge Now!
http://www.boycottford.com
If you think our efforts are worthy, would you please support us
with a small gift? Thank you for caring enough to get involved.
http://www.afa.net/donate.asp
Sincerely,
Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association
P.S. Please forward this e-mail message to your family and friends!
You are receiving this mailing because you participated in an
AFA-sponsored poll, petition, or action alert. You are subscribed to
_AFA ActionAlert_ as _gailpioske@starband.net_.
In keeping with our privacy policy, AFA may periodically contact
you regarding issues of concern to the family. Rest assured that your
subscription e-mail address will be kept in the strictest confidence. We
do not divulge, nor make available to any third party, our
subscription list. Your privacy is paramount to us!
Unsubscribe
http://www.afa.net/petitions/listservices/process.asp?mid=13481793&list=afapetition
If you are a Federal Civilian, Postal or Military Employee, please
consider AFA (#2058) for your annual CFC
participation. Questions or comments about AFA? Contact us via email,
phone, fax, or postal mail.
American Family Association | P O Drawer 2440 | Tupelo, MS 38803
| 1-662-844-5036
Copyright 2006 All Rights Reserved

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi Sam.
Is that a Chevrolet in your signature?

Run_em_Hard
05-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I know that I didn't have to read that to not buy a ford. I can think of alot more reasons to not buy one.

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 06:46 PM
I know that I didn't have to read that to not buy a ford. I can think of alot more reasons to not buy one.
What... like Ford being pro-Nazi and in favor of ethnic cleansing?
You know.... you don't see a lot of Jewish people driving Fords. :idea:

little rowe boat
05-25-2006, 06:47 PM
That is the ONLY reason not to buy a ford.

Run_em_Hard
05-25-2006, 06:49 PM
I just basically meant cause they are weak and more stuff(don't want to cause a battle)...but your stuff I can add to my list :cool:

AzMandella
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Well let me just say that I am responding to this not because I am a ford fan but because this is a perfect example of "Don't believe anything you read,and only half of what you see".From the adds shown here I don't see anything different than the adds Ford has published in any other magazine.I Seriously doubt that they asked to have the add placed right in front of any specific article in the magazine.And I'll bet if the homophobe who wrote the E-mail showed the rest of the adds in the magazine we would see that there are many large corporations advertizing in there.Let me also say that I am not gay,I have a beautiful wife and two kids,but in this country we have many freedoms and one of those is the right to sexual preference.So regardless of how disgusting this is to any person all they have to do is not buy the magazine.This is the same kind of propaganda that was used when Hitler was trying to exterminate the Jewish race,and it cannot be tolerated.So if a homophobe wants to add 2 + 2 and come up with 16 let him but any person that buy's into this BS is as stupid as the author of this E-mail or the moron that posted it.

angry dad
05-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Well let me just say that I am responding to this not because I am a ford fan but because this is a perfect example of "Don't believe anything you read,and only half of what you see".From the adds shown here I don't see anything different than the adds Ford has published in any other magazine.I Seriously doubt that they asked to have the add placed right in front of any specific article in the magazine.And I'll bet if the homophobe who wrote the E-mail showed the rest of the adds in the magazine we would see that there are many large corporations advertizing in there.Let me also say that I am not gay,I have a beautiful wife and two kids,but in this country we have many freedoms and one of those is the right to sexual preference.So regardless of how disgusting this is to any person all they have to do is not buy the magazine.This is the same kind of propaganda that was used when Hitler was trying to exterminate the Jewish race,and it cannot be tolerated.So if a homophobe wants to add 2 + 2 and come up with 16 let him but any person that buy's into this BS is as stupid as the author of this E-mail or the moron that posted it. :coffeycup well said!!!!

HM
05-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Only fags buy volvos. Sounds like good target marketing. They should advertise in the BR. Ford's stock is dropping because the company is doing poorly.
Focking moron wrote that e-mail.
I am not a homophobe...I am just scared of fags. :)

NorCal Gameshow
05-25-2006, 07:45 PM
what's GM's excuse for their great stock performance?

HM
05-25-2006, 07:47 PM
They support christian magazines and the fags are boycotting GM.

Run_em_Hard
05-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Well let me just say that I am responding to this not because I am a ford fan but because this is a perfect example of "Don't believe anything you read,and only half of what you see".From the adds shown here I don't see anything different than the adds Ford has published in any other magazine.I Seriously doubt that they asked to have the add placed right in front of any specific article in the magazine.And I'll bet if the homophobe who wrote the E-mail showed the rest of the adds in the magazine we would see that there are many large corporations advertizing in there.Let me also say that I am not gay,I have a beautiful wife and two kids,but in this country we have many freedoms and one of those is the right to sexual preference.So regardless of how disgusting this is to any person all they have to do is not buy the magazine.This is the same kind of propaganda that was used when Hitler was trying to exterminate the Jewish race,and it cannot be tolerated.So if a homophobe wants to add 2 + 2 and come up with 16 let him but any person that buy's into this BS is as stupid as the author of this E-mail or the moron that posted it.
I agree with this...Well said.

AzMandella
05-25-2006, 07:55 PM
I don't know since both Gm & FOMOCO's credit was reduced to "Junk".And GM was nearly twice as much in dept as Ford.Plus I'm sure that any decline in sales for any auto maker has got to be partly due to all the oil scares and high fuel prices.Mabey GM is cooking the books so they to can go the way of ENRON.

schlepy
05-25-2006, 08:38 PM
all of the new fords are coming with built in hand warmers on the outside of the trunks and tailgates.
ford corporate said its to keep all their customers hands warm while pushing their fords to the repair shop. :)

Sleek-Jet
05-26-2006, 05:24 AM
So evidentally not only do Fords suck... they also swallow. :D :rollside: :crossx:

pm069
05-26-2006, 06:08 AM
So evidentally not only do Fords suck... they also swallow. :D :rollside: :crossx:
LMAO :crossx: :220v: :skull:

Howie Feltersnatch
05-26-2006, 06:17 AM
Right on Brother!

WishIknew
11-21-2007, 06:59 PM
None Dont Buy One!!!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
11-21-2007, 07:05 PM
AZM, good post.
LMAO

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Good point, I think anyone sensible sees through this garbage. Sounds like the God Hates Fags group is at again...........:rolleyes:

DeltaSigBoater
11-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Why all of the sudden are people bringing up these old threads?
Oh... and I think the Dealer cares more about a persons' Credit Score and Liquid Assets, over their Gender, Race, Religion, Relationship Status, and Sexual Orientation :rolleyes: