PDA

View Full Version : Best place to search MLS?

KACHINA KEN
05-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm in AZ and buying again, help a brother out.

Jordy
05-26-2006, 11:50 AM
I know a few realtors. ;)

Cas
05-26-2006, 12:10 PM
http://www.realtor.com

KACHINA KEN
05-26-2006, 02:19 PM
http://www.realtor.com
Cool thanks.

NashvilleBound
05-26-2006, 02:53 PM
You got it...Realtor.com is the largest in your area.

callbob4homes
05-26-2006, 04:29 PM
OR...........................you could use my website or better yet call me! :)
check your pms'

AirtimeLavey
05-26-2006, 08:01 PM
1. Call Bob
or
2. Realtor.com
good luck

hotsand65
05-27-2006, 07:06 AM
homeseekers.com is usually more up-to-date than realtors.com.

al cole'holic
05-27-2006, 07:48 AM
OR...........................you could use my website or better yet call me! :)
check your pms'
...realtor.com is completely out of sync, call Bob :boxed:

callbob4homes
05-27-2006, 07:58 AM
need a reference? waterdog or tequila john have both used my services. and thanks for the props guys, realtor.com is ok, I used to belong to it when I lived in Havasu, but it is usually way behind. better to go thru an agent and his or her website link to the mls.

cdog
05-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Bob,
How are things going out there? I've read some inventory reports that show record high inventory but the prices still haven’t softened up to match the demand. What's your take on it?
I'm still in process to get my brokers lic. out there. Need to pass finance test. :yuk:

callbob4homes
05-29-2006, 05:57 AM
Bob,
How are things going out there? I've read some inventory reports that show record high inventory but the prices still haven’t softened up to match the demand. What's your take on it?
I'm still in process to get my brokers lic. out there. Need to pass finance test. :yuk:
I think the inventory is only a record considering the last 2 years inventory record low. The prices are indeed softening up to the point of realistic again. Some new builds have dropped 50 to 60K and incentives are off the hook. However, does this mean the bottom fell out? I don't think so, I feel that the market is finding it's own level again. Resales are getting priced right again and buyers and sellers are negotiating again, buyers have plenty of time to shop the market and look for what they want, not just what is available. Interesting market for sure :rollside: . Quick turnover "investors" are in a panic, but the true investor will understand the cycles and wait, the market will comeback.

bigq
05-29-2006, 06:36 AM
I think the inventory is only a record considering the last 2 years inventory record low. The prices are indeed softening up to the point of realistic again. Some new builds have dropped 50 to 60K and incentives are off the hook. However, does this mean the bottom fell out? I don't think so, I feel that the market is finding it's own level again. Resales are getting priced right again and buyers and sellers are negotiating again, buyers have plenty of time to shop the market and look for what they want, not just what is available. Interesting market for sure :rollside: . Quick turnover "investors" are in a panic, but the true investor will understand the cycles and wait, the market will comeback.
Are you the new President of NAR Bob?... J/K
I read an article the other day that stated the US has hit the bottom of the housing slow down, just about fell out of my chair. :p From the looks of things in California it has not even started down the so called bubble crash.

callbob4homes
05-29-2006, 06:50 AM
you know, I hardly ever read what the "talking heads" or all the publications put out. I feel I better serve my clients and such by watching the market "real time" for the areas that I represent or work in. Alot of the figures you see or hear about are so overgeneralized that they don't really make sense anymore. I think the key point is, what are you looking for and for what reason. If you think the market sucks for investing........it probably does....for you. If you are looking to buy a home to live in and you are moving to a certain area, getting transferred etc. totally different scenario. Kinda like sex...........................worst I ever got wasn't all that bad :rolleyes: (at the time anyway)

franky
05-29-2006, 06:50 AM
go to "LoriDee.com" there is a link to the LHC MLS

waterdog
05-29-2006, 03:21 PM
need a reference? waterdog or tequila john have both used my services. and thanks for the props guys, realtor.com is ok, I used to belong to it when I lived in Havasu, but it is usually way behind. better to go thru an agent and his or her website link to the mls.
I bought my home in LHC from Bob nearly 5 years ago. Highly recommend his service and his customer satisfaction approach. Even after the sale we have stayed in contact and became friends along the way. I think you will be completely satisfied if you choose to use him as your agent.