PDA

View Full Version : Havasu sky tonight

Todd969
05-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Walked outside and thought, what a picture.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0458.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0459.JPG

KineticoH20
05-26-2006, 07:15 PM
gee thx alot for the pics, im stuck in fresno

AirtimeLavey
05-26-2006, 07:39 PM
NICE! Wish I was there. Next w/e. Thanks for the pics.

Daytona100
05-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

slink
05-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Looks like the calm before the storm
The storm being all the idiots out tomorrow :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Looks like the calm before the storm
The storm being all the idiots out tomorrow :)
I was thinking the same thing....glad to be home this weekend. C-U next weekend!!

al cole'holic
05-26-2006, 08:23 PM
...suck caulk :mad:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-26-2006, 08:28 PM
LOVE the view...thanks!!

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Wish we were there... I'll just wait until next weekend with no crowd.

voodoomedman
05-26-2006, 08:50 PM
let me ask the havasu peeps a question ? and no one take this the wrong way ..... we know there is not a lot of lake front property, so to have a place (or house) off the lake and have to pack up for the day and be out on the boat all day w/out being able to stop by the pad for anything or take a rest and chill for a lil while. doesn't it kinda suck ?? i have been going to parker since i was born and only ("believe" or not) been to havi a handful of times (my buddy had a place on the cali side by havasu landing) lake front. we used to go there a few times. but my question is "wouldn't you love to have a place you know you could stop and grab some items" ? (ice-bathroom break- rest-etc.) why are there not more lake front propoerty available up at havi ?? keyes
Ideally it would be nice but even if all the waterfront had homes on it then there still would only be so many homes on the lake and they would be stupid expensive. But I really think it would be a just in case thing anyway for us. We pack everything we need and fortunately in Havi if you need something you can boat up somewhere and get what you need or relieve yourself. Maybe I just don't notice because it is a hell of a lot better doing it from a hotel. I have all the comforts of home, I get to clean the boat in the shade in the garage and when it's time to leave we just lock up and go rather than stop on the way to go to storage and leave the boat and lock everthing up and clean it again and worry because theres no alarm and ................

Throttle
05-26-2006, 08:53 PM
sweet, thanks for sharing, have a great weekend bro!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Nothing better than a Havasu House. Watch the sunset, clean the boat, dinner with friends, tuck in the kids, do it again the next day.......
It's not our 1st day!! :) :) :)

Fire Angler
05-26-2006, 09:31 PM
let me ask the havasu peeps a question ? and no one take this the wrong way ..... we know there is not a lot of lake front property, so to have a place (or house) off the lake and have to pack up for the day and be out on the boat all day w/out being able to stop by the pad for anything or take a rest and chill for a lil while. doesn't it kinda suck ?? i have been going to parker since i was born and only ("believe" or not) been to havi a handful of times (my buddy had a place on the cali side by havasu landing) lake front. we used to go there a few times. but my question is "wouldn't you love to have a place you know you could stop and grab some items" ? (ice-bathroom break- rest-etc.) why are there not more lake front propoerty available up at havi ?? keyes
Exactly. It real nice in Parker for those reasons. I don't have a house in Parker, but my 5er is park at Emerald cove all Summer. It's real nice to get out of the heat, go swimming or give the Kids a break for a while.

MagicMtnDan
05-26-2006, 09:59 PM
I didn't realize Havasu has a big sign with the date on it :D that's cool

Hardly Satisfied
05-26-2006, 10:59 PM
:rollside: SWEET :rollside:

Todd969
05-27-2006, 03:25 AM
My parent's also had a place in Parker. To be honest, my wife and I have been coming here for many years ( live here now ) and I have never thought about this. When we go out, it's usually a 6-8 hour day and we prepare for it. Good question.

Not So Fast
05-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Please take the picture of your TOON off your sig line, that is what my wifey wants so I'll never hear the end of it :D :squiggle: :D NSF

Warlockjer
05-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Another reason we moved here!! :)

Holland
05-27-2006, 03:41 PM
gee thx alot for the pics, im stuck in fresno
I feel your pain... I am always stuck in Fresno....
Good luck with that!
ha hah ah ah