PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows Alot About Hallett Vectors?

HYEBOOST
05-27-2006, 08:18 PM
I Was Wondering If There Is Someone I Could Talk To About Hallett Vectors. I Am Looking To Buy One And Have Few Questions About Them.

FASTERDAMITT
05-28-2006, 08:09 AM
I nver been in one but have alot of respect for them from what I've read and heard. For a 21 I would definatly check them out. Good Luck.

dicudmore
05-31-2006, 10:08 PM
I Was Wondering If There Is Someone I Could Talk To About Hallett Vectors. I Am Looking To Buy One And Have Few Questions About Them.
Keith Sayre, Nick Barron...
98 vector 21 here on the boards has one :cool:

ski-d
06-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I've had my Vector for 10 years & my family ( brother) has owned this boat since 1990. What kind of questions do you have? See "26 Stoker" post in the Spam section. There is pics of mine on the last post.

VegasHallett
06-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I have had great expereinces with my Hallett 270S and their service. I'm impressed with the attention to detail on the 270 and I'm sure the Vector is the same. Whenever I need any parts or answers I call Chris in service and it gets done fast.
You can't go wrong with a Hallett for fun and resale!!!
:rollside:

TCHB
06-03-2006, 11:22 AM
1. Solid Boat
2. Small by todays standards
3. Pretty deep V for its size
4. Can handle HP
5. Nice style
6. Overall solid, quality boat and looks great.

HYEBOOST
06-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Well Basically I Am Just Lookin For A Good All Around Boat, Handles Good And Has Some Room To Move Around In, I Am Not Looking For A V Drive, I Just Dont Want To Deal With A Trans Or Any Of That Good Stuff. I Am Looking For A Hallett Vector 1994 To Present With An I/o And A Big Block Preffreably, Is That A Rare Boat Or Something?, But I See Lots Of Them With #3 5 And 6 Drives I Dont Know What Drives These Are, Do They Involve Trannys Or Not? I Basically Only Know About A Bravo 1 Drives And Would Like To Stick To What I Kinda Know More Or Less About.