PDA

View Full Version : Who else is pissed>

86 catalina
05-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Who else is pissed they had to stay home this weekend>

topless
05-28-2006, 12:32 AM
I think H20 is pretty pissed.................I take that back, I think he's pretty drunk.

86 catalina
05-28-2006, 12:37 AM
I am going soon and gonna stay for a long time?>sweet

YeLLowBoaT
05-28-2006, 12:41 AM
I wouldn't go on the water this weekend if you paid me.... now I did spend about a hr at the ramp... it sucked this year, only 2 ppl had probs backing in.

T-56
05-28-2006, 01:30 AM
I'm not home, but still pissed I'm not at the lake....

Wake Havasu
05-28-2006, 01:39 AM
I'll never set boat on water again during a three dayer.
everyones nuts, long lines, cant park, cant eat, 4 to 5 foot swells....

shueman
05-28-2006, 05:13 AM
Happy right here.....3 day'r to get things in shape for NEXT week-end... :cool:

JetBoatRich
05-28-2006, 07:25 AM
Not pissed that I missed all the fun with to many people in one place :mad:

RitcheyRch
05-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Not pissed but just wish all the places werent as crowded as they are. Would have been nice to be on the water but dont want to deal with all the craziness out there.

HocusPocus
05-28-2006, 08:13 AM
i can't think of anyplace else i would rather be this or any other big weekend but home sweet home.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2006, 09:42 AM
While I wish I would have gone out to Havasu there is no way I would be on my boat and dealing with the lines at the launch ramps. All in all, it's been a good weekend so far, except the So Cal weatehr sucked ASS yesterday. Getting ready to head out to the Angels game today, hopefully they continue to win.....

RitcheyRch
05-28-2006, 10:45 AM
The weather yesterday definitely sucked. Today looking pretty good. The wind is definitely calmer. Drove by Castaic and it doesnt look too crowded although the line leading to the launch ramp is crowded.

H20 Toie
05-28-2006, 10:55 AM
Nope i didn't have to deal with the traffic getting there or the crowds after getting there.
Got drunk at my own house with some good friends. doesn't get any better than that and don't have to fight traffic getting home tomorrow :cool:

a catered life
05-28-2006, 11:34 AM
pissed :yuk: no way not to be rude but if your pissed now imagine how you would be if you had to wait 2 hours to launch and another 2 to trailer..not to mention all the newbies that just got a boat or jet ski with thier tax return.... :yuk: ...and dont even know how to operate them :yuk: ..i am so happy here at home..spent a great night with some quality friends and doing a small bbq on monday.... :p boating sucks if there are to many stupidass's around you...besides its not fun for the kids (little ones) who like to play in the water and some stupidass wants to get naked or to drunk....dont get me wrong i love the jungle but not on these weekends :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
05-28-2006, 11:54 AM
missing havasu right now

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2006, 12:11 PM
I am ! :mad: Stuck here doing some more resto work on yet another facking Mustang.:yuk: I'm not at all happy about dropping this transmission. not to mention the floorpans I have to put in this damn rust bucket.
Beautiful day too. Oh well what the hell I'll just add the money from this job to the boat fund.
C.T. :wink:

No Name
05-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Not pissed at all……. I Like to get things done around the house and spend a little time with the parents on these kind of weekends. I don’t think I would have a good time on any of the lakes with all those people. :argue:
I really prefer going to Havasu on a non Holiday weekend, I always have a much better time. :cool:

phebus
05-28-2006, 01:31 PM
It's like going out on New Years Eve.
Too many people, too many drunken idiots, too many cops, pay extra for everything. Amateur hour.
Too many other better days........... :)

Forkin' Crazy
05-28-2006, 03:22 PM
I would go if my damn boat wasn't broke.... two runners with no gear cases. :mad:
It is not that hard here to get out of the beaten path. Just go down river about 35 miles in the truck, and put in there. During a normal weekend, you feel like you own the river. :D

Cas
05-28-2006, 03:30 PM
i can't think of anyplace else i would rather be this or any other big weekend but home sweet home.
ditto! although we did have plans to go visit a lake up in the Reno area until last week. We were just gonna head up without the boat and hang out with a bunch of other people. Plans changed last Wed and we stayed home.

jtmarten
05-28-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm glad I decided not to go out today. 30-40mph winds would make a really shi**y day on the water. Tomorrow is going to be beautiful and I should hit the water around 8am.

THOR
05-28-2006, 05:16 PM
I dont miss a thing; nor am I pissed. Too many idiots out on the big weekends.

Essex502
05-28-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't miss the insanity in Havasu one single bit. Was there last weekend for 3 days and will be next weekend for 4...who cares about the low life punks on the big weekends?

wannathrowpumps?
05-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Definitely not pissed. Too many croanies and yahoos this weekend. Although the big weekends are fun to spectate, getting cut off by a rental sea doo is not my favorite thing to deal with. Next weekend will do great for me... :cool: Besides, the weather is amazing in o.c. today.

frdvschvy
05-29-2006, 07:27 AM
They don't call it Hava"zoo" for nothing. I am very happy to be home this weekend. We'll have plenty of fun next weekend out there. :)

MBlaster
05-29-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm not pissed. We are leaving this wednesday-sunday.
Should be nice and quiet out there. :)

Flying Tiger
05-29-2006, 07:55 AM
pissed :yuk: no way not to be rude but if your pissed now imagine how you would be if you had to wait 2 hours to launch and another 2 to trailer..not to mention all the newbies that just got a boat or jet ski with thier tax return.... :yuk: ...and dont even know how to operate them :yuk: ..i am so happy here at home..spent a great night with some quality friends and doing a small bbq on monday.... :p boating sucks if there are to many stupidass's around you...besides its not fun for the kids (little ones) who like to play in the water and some stupidass wants to get naked or to drunk....dont get me wrong i love the jungle but not on these weekends :rollside:
Ditto.
I get the shakes just thinking about my close calls with rental PWC's.

lalhc
05-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Not Pissed - I get a little jealous of my friends calling me on Saturday & Sunday, but I'm all smiles not being in traffic on Friday and Monday. In fact, I'm feeling great right now!

I DIG IT !
05-29-2006, 10:31 AM
im pissed the weather sucks in the north west this weekend. just want to take the boat out and hang with friends. summer is just too short here. really nice when it gets here.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Pissed at havin g to stay home?!???!!?! You fockers, Try this out:
Fri PM, I'm in Okla City WITH PARENTS spending night before taking a train trip into central Tx to get oldest daughter from the meanest, nastiest, self-centered bich in the world (1st ex-wife). Been up since 3AM too.
Sat AM, get train in Ok City, good trip to Ft Worth, slight delays reduce 4 hr layover to 2+. Connecting train, due at 4PM is STUCK BEHIND A BROKEN DOWN FREIGHT train, arrives at 8PM (due in Taylor Tx at 7:30). Train leaves at 9:00 PM. Mom telling me I need to go to the bathroom (to see just how small it is)!!!! Train arrives in Taylor TX, 0115AM, and cab company I had number to (only one in town) has CLOSED!!!
Manage to find ride 2 miles to hotel.
Sun pretty uneventful till leaving Ok City in car and mother starts raising hell on my driving and such as my daughter knocked over her cup of coffee in mom's jeep cherokee! I damn near pulled over to let her drive (and I was being nice and polite, but firmly not going to listen to crap)
Got to parent's about 12:30 AM, Home about 1:15AM good f'ing gawd!!!

a catered life
05-30-2006, 05:39 AM
I'm not pissed. We are leaving this wednesday-sunday.
Should be nice and quiet out there. :)
:p were leaving friday