PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see the crash in the channel????

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 06:44 AM
Haha...I think I have a few pics, I will check when I get home. Brand new DCB and a older advantage I think...It happened 3 boats down from us on the Kokohos side near the beginning of the shore. From what my drunken eyes saw was a Yellow and purple DCB turning into a spot on the beach couldnt make the angle so reversed it to straighten up and didnt look backwards and I dont think the advantage was paying attention either....he didnt stop to wait....you guessed it the DCB reversed into him, prop hit the side of the hull and put a nice size hole in the boat.... :sqeyes: :D it started to sink.. They started screaming and yelling at each other...haha. A boat moved so they can bring the boats in....haha...The Popo came and I dunno what happened from there.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 06:52 AM
Don't people know, DCB's always have the right of way?
Haha...you would think sooo..... :rolleyes: :crossx:

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Sounds like some yuppie boaters doing what they do best. :)

truksnboats
05-30-2006, 06:53 AM
It all comes back to me why i dont go on big weekends anymore with my boat. You say you have pics?? Lets see this!

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 06:54 AM
It all comes back to me why i dont go on big weekends anymore with my boat. You say you have pics?? Lets see this!
I know I took pic of the hole in the boat while on shore...but I dont remember if I was able to get pics of the boats.....everyone rushed over.... :crossx: I will post when I get home.

DCBDaytona
05-30-2006, 06:58 AM
Uh oh...This should get good.

Not So Fast
05-30-2006, 07:06 AM
And people ask me "why wont you go out on big weekends" well there you go :) Now try to figure out whos at fault and who pays for what??????? Good luck. :confused: NSF

waterwitch
05-30-2006, 07:16 AM
Haha...I think I have a few pics, I will check when I get home. Brand new DCB and a older advantage I think...It happened 3 boats down from us on the Kokohos side near the beginning of the shore. From what my drunken eyes saw was a Yellow and purple DCB turning into a spot on the beach couldnt make the angle so reversed it to straighten up and didnt look backwards and I dont think the advantage was paying attention either....he didnt stop to wait....you guessed it the DCB reversed into him, prop hit the side of the hull and put a nice size hole in the boat.... :sqeyes: :D it started to sink.. They started screaming and yelling at each other...haha. A boat moved so they can bring the boats in....haha...The Popo came and I dunno what happened from there.... :crossx:
I thought that was YOU! We were in the boat ... 3 boats down. The
crash was right in front of us. I was suprised how calm the Advantage
guy was. The DCB guy was flipping out.
WOW, you were drunk, small hole, not through the hull, no sinking,
just a STUPID mistake!
Bye the end of it all, they were all drinking together.
(we were in the white Kachina)

MR HARLEY
05-30-2006, 07:21 AM
ShockwaveBob you rock. :cool:

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 07:21 AM
I thought that was YOU! We were in the boat ... 3 boats down. The
crash was right in front of us. I was suprised how calm the Advantage
guy was. The DCB guy was flipping out.
WOW, you were drunk, small hole, not through the hull, no sinking,
just a STUPID mistake!
Bye the end of it all, they were all drinking together.
(we were in the white Kachina)
You should have stopped by!!!
The hole had to be a good 6-8 inches in the pic and when I looked close up it looked like it was through......and the boat started to sag a good deal...but after all them damn beer bongs like I said...I was drunk... :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Your story was better. :D
Thanks...you know me....always trying to start something... :crossx:

Jordy
05-30-2006, 07:28 AM
Sounds like some yuppie boaters doing what they do best. :)
How much time did your potato chip spend on the water this weekend??? :idea: :idea: :D

topless
05-30-2006, 07:30 AM
I saw it too. The DCB was driving in reverse very irraticly and SLAMMED into the Advantage who was pulling a skier too close to shore doing about 45 and not paying attention. They pulled guns out and fortunatly neither gun was loaded so as the Advantage sank, they had a beer and laughed about the whole thing....................
See how stories get all focked up? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Outnumbered
05-30-2006, 07:36 AM
I saw it too. The DCB was driving in reverse very irraticly and SLAMMED into the Advantage who was pulling a skier too close to shore doing about 45 and not paying attention. They pulled guns out and fortunatly neither gun was loaded so as the Advantage sank, they had a beer and laughed about the whole thing....................
See how stories get all focked up? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You left out the part where the DCB guy was doing a beer bong while thowing the shocker while backing-up :D

waterwitch
05-30-2006, 07:49 AM
The crash was entertaining. (no one hurt except the fiberglass)
The FUNNIEST part was how many people were lined up on the
sidewalk waiting for a fight. It was hysterical!

Throttle
05-30-2006, 07:52 AM
big oops. :argue:

Todd969
05-30-2006, 07:55 AM
ShockwaveBob you rock. :cool:
Hey Craig, glad to see you made it home safe. See ya this weekend.
Todd

HatenWinter
05-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Sort of reminds of my last holiday trip out there, 4th of July 2 years ago. My brand new boat with 4 hours on it got rear ended by a Chevy Tahoe while waiting in line at Site 6!!! Wrecked my outdrive and prop.... Just one of the reasons I will never go on a holiday weekend again.

BOBALOO
05-30-2006, 08:08 AM
I dont understand why you think boats crashing into one another is funny. :rolleyes: Somebody messing up their own shit on the ramp is one thing but when they f-up someone elses boat no matter what kind it is, it SUCKS.

MrsSigEpMock
05-30-2006, 08:08 AM
You left out the part where the DCB guy was doing a beer bong while thowing the shocker while backing-up :D
...and driving with his knees

Jordy
05-30-2006, 08:10 AM
I dont understand why you think boats crashing into one another is funny. :rolleyes: Somebody messing up their own shit on the ramp is one thing but when they f-up someone elses boat no matter what kind it is, it SUCKS.
Hey Bobby,
Ya just gotta consider the source. ;)
p.s. He doesn't have a boat to f-up anymore either. Now that's funny. :D

JetBoatRich
05-30-2006, 08:11 AM
I am a little lost on this as well :rolleyes: what is funny about it?

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 08:22 AM
Hey Bobby,
Ya just gotta consider the source. ;)
p.s. He doesn't have a boat to f-up anymore either. Now that's funny. :D
Screw you focker!!! :crossx:
Oh...and well you had to of seen the situation....im not sure who was responsible...but they guy in the DCB went nuts...flipping out. He should have looked back.

Jordy
05-30-2006, 08:28 AM
Screw you focker!!! :crossx:
I guess two nice boats running into each other accidentally just isn't funny to me. Then again, that's why I didn't hit Havi this weekend. Pleasant was bad enough with all the rookies. Nothing like afterdark jetskiiing. Those bastards are hard to hit once the sun goes down. I had a couple headed right down the tunnel but they swerved at the last minute. Now that's funny. :D :D :D
Oh, speaking of funny, seeing the S.S. Sippy Cup at Pleasant without Sippy Cup on it. Priceless. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01275.JPG
:D :D :D

91nordic29
05-30-2006, 10:02 AM
...and driving with his knees
with nekkid girls everywhere...

Outnumbered
05-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Nekkid is gooood :devil:

Mardonzi
05-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Like you know something about nekkid girls...
"What in the World?????"

HavaSkank
05-30-2006, 04:39 PM
I have a BETTER collision story:
I was waiting in line on the ramp in Havasu Springs watching all the golf carts come down with icechest...you know the ones...they come down with cocktails in hand PRAYING to watch some poor bastard jack his boat up...well this drunken chick was trying to pass the trailers on the right side of the narrow road when she scrapped up the side of a F350 and then rear ended the golf cart in front of her!
can you say, Poetic Justice? Karma maybe?

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 04:44 PM
I concur....... :boxed:
It still sucks