PDA

View Full Version : Public Humiliation

topless
05-30-2006, 10:32 AM
So Im trying to entertain mayself and go to read the thread but POOF, it's gone. What happened to it? :mad:

Jbb
05-30-2006, 10:34 AM
It was rather humiliating.....somewhat like the time you covered Brown in....well....you know.... :220v:

MrsSigEpMock
hmmm. Hot boat magic in action. Maybe he did what one of the guys suggested: cooled off a little. Damn, I was gettin the snacks ready.

HM
So Im trying to entertain mayself and go to read the thread but POOF, it's gone. What happened to it? :mad:
someone probably had pubic humiliation.

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 10:36 AM
I can't believe you don't know. It was your fault the thread got pulled Topless. :p

ratso
05-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Didn't that happen with one of his similar threads the other day?

topless
05-30-2006, 10:37 AM
DAMNIT!!!!! I'll never volunteer to go pick up lunch again! :220v:

topless
05-30-2006, 10:38 AM
I can't believe you don't know. It was your fault the thread got pulled Topless. :p
Someone enlighten me please.

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Someone enlighten me please.
Maybe you need a refresher course...
IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT! :p :p

topless
05-30-2006, 10:42 AM
Maybe you need a refresher course...
IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT! :p :pI'll admit it is always my fault but what was it that i did this time?

Throttle
05-30-2006, 10:43 AM
like I posted before....
drama on hb...(?)
don't bring it here.

topless
05-30-2006, 10:47 AM
like I posted before....
drama on hb...(?)
don't bring it here.Oh, like YOU're going to make a differece? :rolleyes:

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Really I don't think anything terribly exciting happened. A bunch of people told him to post it. Some other people said not to. Then it dissapeared. I assume the wrong side prevailed. That's all.
I Just wanted to Blame topless for something today. No particular reason besides that I love her. :D

Miss Perfect
05-30-2006, 10:48 AM
like I posted before....
drama on hb...(?)
don't bring it here.
Hey... you be quiet! I was wondering what happened to that thread myself. I answered Jordy's stupid little quiz in the thread and I still have no prize..... :p

HM
05-30-2006, 10:51 AM
like I posted before....
drama on hb...(?)
don't bring it here.
Hey, don't you have some Union lies to spread on the tax payers dime? :D

topless
05-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Really I don't think anything terribly exciting happened. A bunch of people told him to post it. Some other people said not to. Then it dissapeared. I assume the wrong side prevailed. That's all.
I Just wanted to Blame topless for something today. No particular reason besides that I love her. :D
Let's ban Throttle. He's a trouble maker.

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 11:04 AM
I Agree 100%. Look at all the views this thread has already. All those people are expecting some drama. So, Your right, let's ban Throttle just so there will be something to talk about. I have no problem with Throttle, but I think we should ban him just to start some drama so the people will be entertained. We can have a big discussion about why it was so unfair to ban Throttle for no reason even though he did nothing wrong. :D

little rowe boat
05-30-2006, 11:07 AM
Sdlifesaver, probably deleted the thread. I guess he didn't feel like getting on his soapbox today.

topless
05-30-2006, 11:07 AM
I Agree 100%. Look at all the views this thread has already. All those people are expecting some drama. So, Your right, let's ban Throttle just so there will be something to talk about. I have no problem with Throttle, but I think we should ban him just to start some drama so the people will be entertained. We can have a big discussion about why it was so unfair to ban Throttle for no reason even though he did nothing wrong. :DHell yeah! lets start a poll first to see who all wants his troublemaking ass banned. :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Wasn't the public humiliation thread started by the same guy that started the thread about a friend crossing the line with his wife last week????

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Hell yeah! lets start a poll first to see who all wants his troublemaking ass banned. :crossx:
Do it! Just for a science experiment to see what happens. :D
Sorry throttle...it's in the interest of science. :D

topless
05-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Wasn't the public humiliation thread started by the same guy that started the thread about a friend crossing the line with his wife last week????I don't know. I didn't get to read it before it disappeared. :cry: :cry:

Throttle
05-30-2006, 11:37 AM
really?
you gotta b kidding me?

jbtrailerjim
05-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Wasn't the public humiliation thread started by the same guy that started the thread about a friend crossing the line with his wife last week????
I believe so, and that thread magically disapeared also. :rolleyes:

Throttle
05-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh, like YOU're going to make a differece? :rolleyes:
nobody was trying to make a difference

Biglue
05-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey... you be quiet! I was wondering what happened to that thread myself. I answered Jordy's stupid little quiz in the thread and I still have no prize..... :p
I was actually in the process of posting your prize when the thread went away.
It was a big FUMP!!!!!!! :crossx: :D

Miss Perfect
05-30-2006, 11:42 AM
I was actually in the process of posting your prize when the thread went away.
It was a big FUMP!!!!!!! :crossx: :D
I was looking for a little more then a FUMP! Maybe even a FOMP?? :p

topless
05-30-2006, 11:43 AM
nobody was trying to make a differenceKeep it up Mister and you'll get yourself banned. :idea:

Throttle
05-30-2006, 11:56 AM
yep. I am still wondering too...

SDLifesaver
05-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Sdlifesaver, probably deleted the thread. I guess he didn't feel like getting on his soapbox today.
I deleted the thread. My original goal was to make the guilty party see what was going on and wonder what was really going to happen. I never had the intention of totally spilling the beans because as mad as I am/was, being a coward on the internet is not the way I wanted to handle it. I was being no better than the other people I call hipocrits who hide behind a screen name on here and bash other people but yell at someone else for doing it. It's handled, thanks to you who helped in my initial idea of lots of posts but the drama is done. Nick

topless
05-30-2006, 12:02 PM
I deleted the thread. My original goal was to make the guilty party see what was going on and wonder what was really going to happen. I never had the intention of totally spilling the beans because as mad as I am/was, being a coward on the internet is not the way I wanted to handle it. I was being no better than the other people I call hipocrits who hide behind a screen name on here and bash other people but yell at someone else for doing it. It's handled, thanks to you who helped in my initial idea of lots of posts but the drama is done. NickAnd to think I of all people missed it. :cry:

OGShocker
05-30-2006, 12:03 PM
I deleted the thread. My original goal was to make the guilty party see what was going on and wonder what was really going to happen. I never had the intention of totally spilling the beans because as mad as I am/was, being a coward on the internet is not the way I wanted to handle it. I was being no better than the other people I call hipocrits who hide behind a screen name on here and bash other people but yell at someone else for doing it. It's handled, thanks to you who helped in my initial idea of lots of posts but the drama is done. Nick
You can't hide... Jeff will tell us where to find you, Nick.
BTW, how is your new boat? If Gene would retire, I might just look into one.:D

Throttle
05-30-2006, 12:04 PM
It's handled, thanks to you who helped in my initial idea of lots of posts but the drama is done. Nick
glad to hear it nick...

topless
05-30-2006, 12:05 PM
glad to hear it nick...
Not me, I missed the drama. :cry:

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Nick..drama is not over yet. Throttle is now on trial because of you...see what you made topless do!! :D

BADAXE
05-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Please! stick with the Dana it suits you better. :rolleyes:

Throttle
05-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Nick..drama is not over yet. Throttle is now on trial because of you...see what you made topless do!! :D
yeah, thanks!

topless
05-30-2006, 12:24 PM
yeah, thanks!Shall I make a poll for him too? :idea:

OGShocker
05-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Please! stick with the Dana it suits you better. :rolleyes:
Yeah, maybe your right. I noticed you behind me at the 2005 Dam Run, how did my exhaust smell? :crossx:

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Shall I make a poll for him too? :idea:
Make one for everybody. Then we can have an election and just keep the top people. :p

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Case Closed....NEXT!!!!!!!! :)

djunkie
05-30-2006, 12:39 PM
You can't hide... Jeff will tell us where to find you, Nick.
Easy solution......Call and talk to Mike. :rollside:

BADAXE
05-30-2006, 12:40 PM
:messedup: Yeah, maybe your right. I noticed you behind me at the 2005 Dam Run, how did my exhaust smell?
Good come back........for an eight year old. :messedup:

OGShocker
05-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Easy solution......Call and talk to Mike. :rollside:
I just wish I could afford a Howard. I like Mike! Great guy! Howard makes one of the finest custom boats in the west. Gene, whom I have known for years, well, let's just say the apple fell four hundred miles from that tree.
Sorry for the Jack, topless..
Eight year old.... OUT!

WYRD
05-30-2006, 12:50 PM
You wouldnt be interested, she is a REAL woman... :crossx:

little rowe boat
05-30-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm sorry you deleted it, I was looking forward to you getting on your soap box.
What you did is like dangling the carrot before the horse.

little rowe boat
05-30-2006, 01:37 PM
I just wish I could afford a Howard. I like Mike! Great guy! Howard makes one of the finest custom boats in the west. Gene, whom I have known for years, well, let's just say the apple fell four hundred miles from that tree.
Sorry for the Jack, topless..
Eight year old.... OUT!
Come on now, lets not say anything bad about Gene, or Nick really will get on his soap box. :D

SDLifesaver
05-30-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry you deleted it, I was looking forward to you getting on your soap box.
What you did is like dangling the carrot before the horse.
I know what I did but after thinking about living with the title of hipocrit I chose to remove it. I try to have more integrity than that but sometimes emotions speak louder than common sense.

ChumpChange
05-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Since we technically don't know who the story is about, you can still post the story at least. I think your story will portray many of the people on HB being different on the boards than they are in person.
I need something entertaining to read here at work.

OGShocker
05-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Come on now, lets not say anything bad about Gene, or Nick really will get on his soap box. :D
Warning received... 5 by 5!...:D:D:D

SDLifesaver
05-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Don't get me angry :mad: Everyone knows I am Howards second biggest cheerleader (GT is #1).

OGShocker
05-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Don't get me angry :mad: Everyone knows I am Howards second biggest cheerleader (GT is #1).
As well you should be!!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Everyone knows I am Howards second biggest cheerleader .
DUH. :)