PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pyscho Squid

Mrs.Racer277
05-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Was that you towing your boat out of Havi yesterday???

Jordy
05-30-2006, 05:04 PM
:idea:

Ziggy
05-30-2006, 05:12 PM
:idea:
Think you need live bait Jordy :) Trolling works better if you keep moving a little. :p

Jordy
05-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Think you need live bait Jordy :) Trolling works better if you keep moving a little. :p
I'm not fishing in this instance, just steering the boat. Oh, and if you look closely, you can see his finger is wiggling a little bit. :idea: :D

Psycho Squid
05-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi guy's, Yes I spent Sun & Mon at Needles. The family is buying a couple of homes on the water up there...... :) Psycho ran Great 115 mph & change out of the box with a more left in it! Cool part was still fishing with my 6 yr old neice. She caught a woppppppppperrrrrrrr, On ham left-over from a Hava Gas sandwich. I tried to launch in town but got caught in the head-on traffic on the Island on Sat with the Bayliner. :frown: So switched boats and was off to Needeles for Sun / Mon. Hope all of you had a great weekend also.
Squid. :)

Mrs.Racer277
05-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi guy's, Yes I spent Sun & Mon at Needles. The family is buying a couple of homes on the water up there...... :) Psycho ran Great 115 mph & change out of the box with a more left in it! Cool part was still fishing with my 6 yr old neice. She caught a woppppppppperrrrrrrr, On ham left-over from a Hava Gas sandwich. I tried to launch in town but got caught in the head-on traffic on the Island on Sat with the Bayliner. :frown: So switched boats and was off to Needeles for Sun / Mon. Hope all of you had a great weekend also.
Well I hope you drive your boat better then you drive your truck while towing your boat.

Mrs.Racer277
05-30-2006, 05:34 PM
You were fishing with live bait too??? :D :D :D
Ummmm not exactly. :rolleyes: :rollside:

H20 Toie
05-30-2006, 05:41 PM
oh oh Squid were you mean to Mrs Racer. What the hell she is one of the nicest people out there so you must have done something real rude.

H20 Toie
05-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Maybe an apology is in order?

Psycho Squid
05-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Maybe an apology is in order?I think your right.....I'm Sooooooo Sorry. I caught myself driving like shit! I learned I can't Burn the candle at both ends. What a Weekend!!! :D ( Sleep is a Good thing!). I seemed to get slammed for the holiday because people don't work on their boats in the winter. Once again I'm sorry. :frown: Here is a pic of the fisherman we were first on the beach & she got her first ride in her Uncle's boat.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2056kp.jpg
Squid.

Psycho Squid
05-30-2006, 08:04 PM
I guess No-Buddy home :confused: Have a goodnight all.
Squid.

Mrs.Racer277
05-30-2006, 08:09 PM
I guess No-Buddy home :confused: Have a goodnight all.
Squid.
Thank you for the apology. And the fishergirl is very cute. Now go get some sleep please, I will back in Havi next weekend and do not want to fear for my life again. :)

Mrs.Racer277
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Well, what an exceptionally nice and well intended thread. Who fockin' cares.
You must since you took the time to comment. :)

Jordy
05-30-2006, 08:25 PM
And, caring has never been a prerequisite for my posting. If it were, I'd have 14 posts.
Yeah right. And your real name is Bob. You'd have a big fat donut hole of a post count. Not caring is good. :D :D :D
SWB <----trying to look all sensitive and shit. :D

Jordy
05-30-2006, 08:34 PM
The board is used for two things lately, public humiliation and thanking somebody for BBQing a steak. :rolleyes:
You know, you're right. The A squad has been rather quiet with the scantily clad wife pics. Someone needs to get on that issue right now!!!! :D :D :D

BadBahner
05-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Several people on this board live where you bought places. Welcome to the neighborhood. The yellow boat you were racing on sunday night is "Budlight" on the board. My name is BadBahner (Eric) I am in 130 where the red dually is usually parked, come by for a cold one.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14110

Psycho Squid
05-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Several people on this board live where you bought places. Welcome to the neighborhood. The yellow boat you were racing on sunday night is "Budlight" on the board. My name is BadBahner (Eric) I am in 130 where the red dually is usually parked, come by for a cold one.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14110Thank's I'm planning on buying Ky's house as soon as my divorce is final. Cool people and the foods great. See ya the week of June 9th. We should have a great group of people and some fast hardware.
Squid.

BadBahner
05-31-2006, 12:52 AM
Thank's I'm planning on buying Ky's house as soon as my divorce is final. Cool people and the foods great. See ya the week of June 9th. We should have a great group of people and some fast hardware.
Squid.
Sweet... I will most likely be out there on the 9th and for sure over fathers day weekend. Someone named "Bunny166" lives in there too. Ky's place is really nice and a good value. Those places in there are steadily going up in value.
Eric

Ziggy
05-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Inquiring minds want to know if that cute Anglers catch was taken home for supper??
Also..........A hearty Thank You!!! A week ago we read about a young girl that tragically drown while in waist deep water in Mohave(no life jacket)...the thanks is for taking the steps with your child.......

Psycho Squid
05-31-2006, 12:09 PM
Inquiring minds want to know if that cute Anglers catch was taken home for supper??
Also..........A hearty Thank You!!! A week ago we read about a young girl that tragically drown while in waist deep water in Mohave(no life jacket)...the thanks is for taking the steps with your child.......I hear ya. We don't let Kandy P out of our sight and she must always play on the up-river side of the Adults.......That way if she gets loose and the current takes her she just floats in to us :) The fish well we let'em go so he can get even bigger! :D ( She likes that).
Squid.

Ziggy
05-31-2006, 12:45 PM
I hear ya. We don't let Kandy P out of our sight and she must always play on the up-river side of the Adults.......That way if she gets loose and the current takes her she just floats in to us :) The fish well we let'em go so he can get even bigger! :D ( She likes that).
Squid.
She's a cute one, all smiles on the beach.............makes me miss that age with my girl but got a grandson to cherrish at the river soon enough.
Give that truck driving a little more attention, seems you scared the crap out of someone ;)

Psycho Squid
06-03-2006, 03:46 PM
:)