PDA

View Full Version : I think my shark is trying to commit suicide..

al cole'holic
01-03-2006, 03:14 PM
...all day he's been hauling ass smashing himself into the tank, then into the gravel, then upside down into the rocks..wtf..??...then I guess he knocks himself out cause he floats to the bottom...??...I think he's going to the golf course pond this evening, I don't need this shiat!! His face is mangled and bloody...!!...?? :mad:

ROZ
01-03-2006, 03:18 PM
He's too confined.. If he's a freshwater shark, I recommend releasing him to a local lake :D

al cole'holic
01-03-2006, 03:24 PM
..wierd, he's been in there for years...guess it's just time...

Brewzed
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
We used to have a fish that did the same thing. My buddy stuck his hand in the tank and got shocked. The glass around the heater broke and the element was pumping juice through the water

2Driver
01-03-2006, 03:34 PM
We used to have a fish that did the same thing. My buddy stuck his hand in the tank and got shocked. The glass around the heater broke and the element was pumping juice through the water
Fried Shark fish tacos aren't so bad, Ive had them. :D :D

riverracerx
01-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Have you tried to "jump the shark"?

HocusPocus
01-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Have you tried to "jump the shark"?
thats better left to Fonzie. aaayyyyyyyy

al cole'holic
01-03-2006, 03:41 PM
I will check that out, but there's 4 others in there who seem ok...

spectratoad
01-03-2006, 03:44 PM
I will check that out, but there's 4 others in there who seem ok...
Maybe one of those is his wife?????? :argue:

al cole'holic
01-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Maybe one of those is his wife?????? :argue:
..actually there is one that constantly lays eggs..??...come to think of it the whole tank has been weird the last year!

chub
01-03-2006, 04:25 PM
What kind of shark is it? No disrespect here but has the water mercked up in the last day or two. My Leopard shark did the same thing and then it was like he cooked. All the other fish were finebut I had to isolate the tank start the water all over, I think he got a parasite from another fish. I hope he turns the corner.

al cole'holic
01-03-2006, 04:34 PM
What kind of shark is it? No disrespect here but has the water mercked up in the last day or two. My Leopard shark did the same thing and then it was like he cooked. All the other fish were finebut I had to isolate the tank start the water all over, I think he got a parasite from another fish. I hope he turns the corner.
..wow, well I guess the gravel got turned up a bit last week when I filled it with more water but that was last week..?..if the heater may be questionable should I unplug it??