PDA

View Full Version : I got BANNED

boxscore
05-30-2006, 05:46 PM
I got booted from another forum recently for posting this pic....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1290bellybuttontattoo2-med.jpg
Needless to say... some other forums have some seriously high standards. Maybe they're Mormon. There wouldn't be many HB Forum members to last over there, that's for sure.
Anyway, does anyone know how to get around an IP address ban?

H20 Toie
05-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Hell if you got banned for that then you don't need to be there.
Sorry i'm no help

MBlaster
05-30-2006, 06:00 PM
I dunno, make a new username with a new e mail address I guess.

boxscore
05-30-2006, 07:43 PM
bump

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Shave that disgusting gut....

JetBoatRich
05-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Try Dial Up service :argue:

boxscore
05-30-2006, 08:24 PM
You guys are something else.... I thought I could lean on friends like you. After all I've done for both Miggy and Rich. Fockers

JetBoatRich
05-30-2006, 08:28 PM
You guys are something else.... I thought I could lean on friends like you. After all I've done for both Miggy and Rich. Fockers
Sorry :cool: how's the new house?

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:30 PM
I got booted from another forum recently for posting this pic....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1290bellybuttontattoo2-med.jpg
Needless to say... some other forums have some seriously high standards. Maybe they're Mormon. There wouldn't be many HB Forum members to last over there, that's for sure.
As a matter of fact I sort of do
:p get a yahoo account ( e-mail ) and clean all cookies that are on your puter from that site and register again under another name.........( . )( . )..........It worked for me the last 30 some times :p

boxscore
05-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Sorry :cool: how's the new house?
officially under construction. It's been a bitch up until this point. But now we're gonna see sone progress. Pls stop by in a few months. I'll give you a heads up.

VEGASBABY
05-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Ouch! :cry:

JetBoatRich
05-30-2006, 08:36 PM
officially under construction. It's been a bitch up until this point. But now we're gonna see sone progress. Pls stop by in a few months. I'll give you a heads up.
Good to hear, I figured it would be almost done.
Let me know, I usually am in the area once a month :cool:

MagicMtnDan
05-30-2006, 08:41 PM
If they ban your IP address it seems to me you'd need a new one. How do you change your IP address? (MMD <-- not a Web geek)
PS: I can't imagine being banned from a Web site :D :D :D
http://www.horrorvideo.com/site_images/vipco_previously_banned.gif

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:45 PM
I was a mod on a site that was pay only. Most sites that go to the trouble to ban members don't allow anonymous email accounts such as Yahoo to register. Second, it was very easy to spot the people that were trying to reregister after their 30 day free trial was over. Very easy. Most of them lasted about an hour before they were banned again.
I lasted more than a few minutes each time
:p I don't think that Scream & Fly place will ever think of letting me back on :p I let them do upgrades and then back to the place I was banned , with what I said and it worked till they banned my Ip Addy again. It sure was fun playing with them focks though..............( . )( . )............. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:49 PM
If they ban your IP address it seems to me you'd need a new one. How do you change your IP address? (MMD <-- not a Web geek)
PS: I can't imagine being banned from a Web site :D :D :D
http://www.horrorvideo.com/site_images/vipco_previously_banned.gif
It's really not that bad, unless you have a flamming thing happening, then it sucks :cry: ........( . )( . )........Or trolling :p

Tom Brown
05-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Change network cards. That will likely get you a new IP address from your ISP automatically.
... or you could just call your ISP and ask for a new IP address. They'll probably give it to you.

DD_Tahiti
06-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Do a search on the web for "Fake IP" or "Mask IP". There are a plenty of tools out there to mask your IP. Not that I would ever do anything like that (there is actually an app called Fake IP, not sure if it's free anymore).