PDA

View Full Version : He is simply out of control....

Jbb
05-31-2006, 04:20 AM
news home | top | world | intl | natl | op | pol | govt | business | tech | sci | entertain | sports | health | odd | sources
AP • Reuters • Photos
Fla. Man in Women's Bathing Suit Arrested
Email this Story
May 30, 6:47 PM (ET)
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - A man wearing a purple women's bathing suit and carrying a flare gun was arrested after he told a bartender he was going to "get rid of all the dirt bags in Key West," authorities said.
Thomas Brown 45, was charged with carrying a concealed firearm Monday after he brandished the flare gun, which was under a skirt he was wearing, Key West police spokeswoman Christie Phillips said.
The bartender, who was not identified, was working in the downstairs bar of The Bull and Whistle, a popular Key West watering hole located on Duval Street.
"She reported she had seen a man, later identified as Brown, dancing in the street showing tourists his private parts, and asking people for money when they took his picture," the news release said.
The bartender said Brown,a Canadian national, then approached her, telling her he was going to get rid of the city's "dirt bags" before displaying the gun, police said.
Police quickly located Brown and found an orange 12-gauge flare gun in his possession, Phillips said. He was transported to the Monroe County detention center. It was not clear if he had a lawyer.

Tom Brown
05-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Control? :idea:
I don't like control tops. Too restricting.

topless
05-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Control? :idea:
I don't like control tops. Too restricting.I'm confused. You told me you like restricting.

Tom Brown
05-31-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm confused. You told me you like restricting.
Only when it includes warmth.