PDA

View Full Version : Who Kicked PlyaPlya Arsssssss??

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 10:11 AM
I heard through the grape vine Eric got handed his arsssss in a basket and that is why he was MIA most of the weekend. What's the true story. Enquiering minds want to know????

RiverDave
05-31-2006, 10:14 AM
That sucks.. I hope it's just rumors and he's alright.
RD

WYRD
05-31-2006, 10:15 AM
He was at red room saturday night. Hope all is well Eric

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 10:25 AM
He was at red room saturday night. Hope all is well Eric
I heard it was because of the Red Room. Jay & Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday :rolleyes: Eric, you're getting old :rollside:

Phat Matt
05-31-2006, 10:27 AM
I heard it was because of the Red Room. Jay & Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday :rolleyes:
I heard it straight from the horses mouth at the Red Room on Sunday night. :D

Three Days Only
05-31-2006, 10:28 AM
I heard it was because of the Red Room. Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday :rolleyes: Eric, you're getting old :rollside:
He's loosing his tolerance levels not being able to cocktail up with Alfonzo and myself.
Playa................You can practice at home, they do sell goose at most liquor stores. LOL

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 10:32 AM
He's loosing his tolerance levels not being able to cocktail up with Alfonzo and myself.
Playa................You can practice at home, they do sell goose at most liquor stores. LOL
Hey Jeff, long time no see. Head'n out to play soon? Eric must be loosing practice, that boy use to be able to polish it away so easily...Damm ! I remember when I could do that too
:cool:

WYRD
05-31-2006, 10:33 AM
I heard it was because of the Red Room. Jay & Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday :rolleyes: Eric, you're getting old :rollside:
Well it sounds like he deserved to have his azz handed to him then. Lightweight :rolleyes:
I think Jay Won last time too :idea: :crossx:
Sorry Eric Ya know I luv ya!!! :cool:

pixilatedpussy
05-31-2006, 10:37 AM
AGAIN????????????? :220v: :220v: :220v: Oh my.....post pics! :rollside:

Three Days Only
05-31-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey Jeff, long time no see. Head'n out to play soon? Eric must be loosing practice, that boy use to be able to polish it away so easily...Damm ! I remember when I could do that too
:cool:
My tolerance is really low also!!!!! A few drinks and im done. All work and no partying is making 3DO a non alcoholic boring boy. Who would have ever guessed that.
When am I heading out? I have no idea........I just got my boat back from the trailer shop. Now its heading over for service, and then to the detail shop. Sometime after that.
Jeff

atomickitn
05-31-2006, 10:40 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 10:47 AM
AGAIN????????????? :220v: :220v: :220v: Oh my.....post pics! :rollside:
If I was to post pics then that would confirm that I was there and to some peeps I was never there. It's best to just ASSUME i was never there...BUT?????? it was NOT a pretty sight :jawdrop:

Aqua Boogie1
05-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh yeah, I saw it all til it finished at the bedroom!!!!! But this story will have to come from him, cause there were some dirty clothes this weekend!!!! :cool:

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah, I saw it all til it finished at the bedroom!!!!! But this story will have to come from him, cause there were some dirty clothes this weekend!!!! :cool:
:2purples: :2purples:

PlyaPlya22
05-31-2006, 12:31 PM
I heard through the grape vine Eric got handed his arsssss in a basket and that is why he was MIA most of the weekend. What's the true story. Enquiering minds want to know????
That would definitely be a farse!! I did pass out though later that night!! I have to admit I was pretty trashed...However Photoglou did disappear after the competition and did not surface the next day either!! :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
05-31-2006, 12:35 PM
Here we go with the half stories and misnomers (sp)!! We had it going pretty good and then Photoglou disappeared without a trace...We were pretty evenly matched. Unfortunately I was paraded around town til 3 am before we got back to the house. I woke up the next morning still tipsy :rollside:
3DO...dude I didn't think you were alive???? You gotta stop hiding!

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 01:16 PM
That would definitely be a farse!! I did pass out though later that night!! I have to admit I was pretty trashed...However Photoglou did disappear after the competition and did not surface the next day either!! :rollside:
Eric, glad to hear you made it :rollside: I told you Jay COULD be a bad influence :rolleyes: lol

PHOTOGLOU
05-31-2006, 02:25 PM
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.............I walked into the Red Room and there was PLYA...... Walked up and ordered a shot of Patron for both of us then got the niceities (sp?) out of the way..... Well when the shots showed up they were Quads....... NOT SINGLE SHOTS...... NOT DOUBLES........ NOT TRIPLES...... BUT QUADS Four shots for each of us.... Eric's idea and he didn't even let me know,And his buddy picked up the TAB..... Thanks Aqua???...... SO we (Plya and I) looked at each other and said this is it....... every 15 minutes Quad shots for each of us till one of us falls..... SO..... every one around us ( My group was 10 people Plya was about the same) started doing shots also....... BY the beginning of the Fourth round (Each of us 12 shots and several drinks into this) in 45 minutes they only had enough Patron left for us to each do 3 shots..... OK...... I CAN DRINK PATRON...... BUT Cuervo or WHATEVER the next round was did not sit well 15 shots of Patron 4 shots of Cuervo or WHATEVER and several drinks my 10 people didn't want to have to take care of me so they took me home.......... BUT................... SYA........... speak the truth was I not saying where's PLYA for about 15 minutes before I left?????? If there is enough Patron around PLYA and I will finish this........... AND I WILL WIN.........

WYRD
05-31-2006, 02:39 PM
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.............I walked into the Red Room and there was PLYA...... Walked up and ordered a shot of Patron for both of us then got the niceities (sp?) out of the way..... Well when the shots showed up they were Quads....... NOT SINGLE SHOTS...... NOT DOUBLES........ NOT TRIPLES...... BUT QUADS Four shots for each of us.... Eric's idea and he didn't even let me know,And his buddy picked up the TAB..... Thanks Aqua???...... SO we (Plya and I) looked at each other and said this is it....... every 15 minutes Quad shots for each of us..... SO..... every one around us ( My group was 10 people Plya was about the same) started doing shots also....... BY the beginning of the Fourth round (Each of us 12 shots and several drinks into this) in 45 minutes they only had enough Patron left for us to each do 3 shots..... OK...... I CAN DRINK PATRON...... BUT Cuervo or WHATEVER the next round was did not sit well 15 shots of Patron 4 shots of Cuervo or WHATEVER and several drinks my 10 people didn't want to have to take care of me so they took me home.......... BUT................... SYA........... speak the truth was I not saying where's PLYA for about 15 minutes before I left?????? If there is enough Patron around PLYA and I will finish this........... AND I WILL WIN.........
http://www.allthingsagave.com/shop/images/products/patron_gran_platinum3_th.jpg
http://www.patronspirits.com/images/photos/spirits/gran_patron.jpg
Try this next time.................$35 per shot but fawk its smooth :idea:

OGShocker
05-31-2006, 02:44 PM
I heard it straight from the horses mouth at the Red Room on Sunday night. :D
Maybe I should have been there to get him a drink, eh' Matt? :boxed:

PHOTOGLOU
05-31-2006, 02:44 PM
http://www.allthingsagave.com/shop/images/products/patron_gran_platinum3_th.jpg
http://www.patronspirits.com/images/photos/spirits/gran_patron.jpg
Try this next time.................$35 per shot but fawk its smooth :idea:
$200 for the bottle at costco or $280 per round PLUS TIP......... We're gonna need some sponsors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
05-31-2006, 02:51 PM
Maybe I should have been there to get him a drink, eh' Matt? :boxed:
Your shots are the smoothest! :D

WYRD
05-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Get your point accross Matt??? :crossx:

Phat Matt
05-31-2006, 03:03 PM
Get your point accross Matt??? :crossx:
Goddamn error messages. :mad:

Phat Matt
05-31-2006, 03:05 PM
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.............I walked into the Red Room and there was PLYA...... Walked up and ordered a shot of Patron for both of us then got the niceities (sp?) out of the way..... Well when the shots showed up they were Quads....... NOT SINGLE SHOTS...... NOT DOUBLES........ NOT TRIPLES...... BUT QUADS Four shots for each of us.... Eric's idea and he didn't even let me know,And his buddy picked up the TAB..... Thanks Aqua???...... SO we (Plya and I) looked at each other and said this is it....... every 15 minutes Quad shots for each of us..... SO..... every one around us ( My group was 10 people Plya was about the same) started doing shots also....... BY the beginning of the Fourth round (Each of us 12 shots and several drinks into this) in 45 minutes they only had enough Patron left for us to each do 3 shots..... OK...... I CAN DRINK PATRON...... BUT Cuervo or WHATEVER the next round was did not sit well 15 shots of Patron 4 shots of Cuervo or WHATEVER and several drinks my 10 people didn't want to have to take care of me so they took me home.......... BUT................... SYA........... speak the truth was I not saying where's PLYA for about 15 minutes before I left?????? If there is enough Patron around PLYA and I will finish this........... AND I WILL WIN.........
Next time you two are game I will make sure the Red Room is stocked.
Last year I did one of those huge shots on my birthday of warm Cuervo served out of a hot shot glass from the dishwasher. :yuk:

Aqua Boogie1
05-31-2006, 03:26 PM
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.............I walked into the Red Room and there was PLYA...... Walked up and ordered a shot of Patron for both of us then got the niceities (sp?) out of the way..... Well when the shots showed up they were Quads....... NOT SINGLE SHOTS...... NOT DOUBLES........ NOT TRIPLES...... BUT QUADS Four shots for each of us.... Eric's idea and he didn't even let me know,And his buddy picked up the TAB..... Thanks Aqua???...... SO we (Plya and I) looked at each other and said this is it....... every 15 minutes Quad shots for each of us till one of us falls..... SO..... every one around us ( My group was 10 people Plya was about the same) started doing shots also....... BY the beginning of the Fourth round (Each of us 12 shots and several drinks into this) in 45 minutes they only had enough Patron left for us to each do 3 shots..... OK...... I CAN DRINK PATRON...... BUT Cuervo or WHATEVER the next round was did not sit well 15 shots of Patron 4 shots of Cuervo or WHATEVER and several drinks my 10 people didn't want to have to take care of me so they took me home.......... BUT................... SYA........... speak the truth was I not saying where's PLYA for about 15 minutes before I left?????? If there is enough Patron around PLYA and I will finish this........... AND I WILL WIN.........
First off.................Your welcome Jay. Second of all, they were killin the bottles!!!!

DILLIGAF
05-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Last year I did one of those huge shots on my birthday of warm Cuervo served out of a hot shot glass from the dishwasher. :yuk:
I remember that Matt....lol That was ****ed up.

pixilatedpussy
05-31-2006, 04:18 PM
If I was to post pics then that would confirm that I was there and to some peeps I was never there. It's best to just ASSUME i was never there...BUT?????? it was NOT a pretty sight :jawdrop:
ROTFLMAO! :rollside: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
05-31-2006, 04:43 PM
That sounds just about right!! I was asking where did Jay go!! I said he left and didn't even tell me... We will definitely have to make sure that there is enough Patron next time!! Game on JP! It was nice haning with you again! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
05-31-2006, 05:04 PM
not jackin this thread, but is that the 10th moutain div patch i see?????

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-31-2006, 05:38 PM
I heard there are pics
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616MEMORIAL_2006_027-med.jpg
ROTFLMAO THAT'S MY WINGMAN SLEEPING LIKE A BABY

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-31-2006, 05:41 PM
mmmm so who was so hammered they fell off the boat LMAO HAVASU ROOKIE ROTFLMAO

PlyaPlya22
05-31-2006, 05:47 PM
I heard there are pics
ROTFLMAO THAT'S MY WINGMAN SLEEPING LIKE A BABYNow that's funny!!

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 06:59 PM
not jackin this thread, but is that the 10th moutain div patch i see?????
Yeap ! ! my youngest son just got assigned to the 10th Mt Lt Infantry Aviation, Ft Drum NY Hooah ! ! My other son is in Ft Casey Korea Quarter Masters 2nd Infantry

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Now that's funny!!
Damm Eric, are you half on the bed and half on the floor sleeping? You da man ! ! !

pixilatedpussy
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
I heard there are pics
:p :p :p I love it ....I love it!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
I heard there are pics
That looks about right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLYA mess with with the BULL you'll get the HORNS!!!!!!!!!!1

Biglue
05-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeap ! ! my youngest son just got assigned to the 10th Mt Lt Infantry Aviation, Ft Drum NY Hooah ! ! My other son is in Ft Casey Korea Quarter Masters 2nd Infantry
Bet that makes you one proud pops. COngrats on your boys serving. PLease give them my family's thank yous and God Bless them and the rest of out boys and girls out there.
Oh And Plya.....looks like Photoglu gotcha like you got Misty ( my girl) at the Hooter's a few weeks back. :crossx:
What's going on E-Roc?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-31-2006, 07:50 PM
That looks about right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLYA mess with with the BULL you'll get the HORNS!!!!!!!!!!1
he was out for the count LMAO

Phat Matt
05-31-2006, 08:00 PM
I remember that Matt....lol That was ****ed up.
I'll never forget it. It kept trying to come back up for about 5 minutes. A piece of gum and some fresh air saved me. :D

PHOTOGLOU
06-01-2006, 07:14 AM
PLYA pictures are worth a thousand words...... Are you ready for round 3???????

KACHINA KEN
06-01-2006, 07:21 AM
My tolerance is really low also!!!!! A few drinks and im done. All work and no partying is making 3DO a non alcoholic boring boy. Who would have ever guessed that.
When am I heading out? I have no idea........I just got my boat back from the trailer shop. Now its heading over for service, and then to the detail shop. Sometime after that.
Jeff
Good to see you again finally dude.

Havasu Luvr
06-01-2006, 07:34 AM
PLYA pictures are worth a thousand words...... Are you ready for round 3???????
A letter that was recently obtained by an un-disclosed source
To the Parents,
It has come to my attention that there has been a few altercations involving our children and their playing habits. I feel that my Little Eric can no longer play with his friends in the neighborhood becuase of the recent actions of a few kids against my Little Eric. As a parent who values a proper family atmosphere Eric does NOT fuction well after a day of playing with your kids, therefore my Little Eric will not be allowed to play with your children. Please tell your kids NOT to come over and ask if my Little Eric can come out and play. He will be busy ALL summer cleaning his rrom and helping his mother around the house.
Thank you
My Little Eric's mother
:rolleyes:

Aqua Boogie1
06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
mmmm so who was so hammered they fell off the boat LMAO HAVASU ROOKIE ROTFLMAO
Not funny at all!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! I think thats when I firgured out I was f@cked up!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
06-01-2006, 08:55 AM
A letter that was recently obtained by an un-disclosed source
:rolleyes:
Well...... I for one will miss him.......

atomickitn
06-01-2006, 09:04 AM
wow just read this and wow ....jay and playa.......hummm you guys rock ,,, and sooooooo funny to see eric out and sleeping like a baby......oh and the letter from mom is too funny see you all soon take care :cool:

PlyaPlya22
06-01-2006, 11:34 AM
PLYA pictures are worth a thousand words...... Are you ready for round 3???????Game on brotha!! I'll be back in Havi the weekend of the 24th.

WYRD
06-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Game on brotha!! I'll be back in Havi the weekend of the 24th.
You going to OGs next weekend?

PlyaPlya22
06-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by ERIC'S MOTHER
To the Parents,
It has come to my attention that there has been a few altercations involving our children and their playing habits. I feel that my Little Eric can no longer play with his friends in the neighborhood becuase of the recent actions of a few kids against my Little Eric. As a parent who values a proper family atmosphere Eric does NOT fuction well after a day of playing with your kids, therefore my Little Eric will not be allowed to play with your children. Please tell your kids NOT to come over and ask if my Little Eric can come out and play. He will be busy ALL summer cleaning his rrom and helping his mother around the house.
Thank you
My Little Eric's mother
Now that is pretty classic. Although my mother would of kick me in the junk and said get back out there and finish unleashing some whoop ass!!! :rollside:

ShowSumSkin
06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
What happened to the Eric I knew that claimed "he never got f**ked up and NEVER got hangovers"? Looks like you're losing your touch my friend