PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever..............

Debbolas
01-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Gone to the airport with one of those little signs saying the name of the folks you are picking up because you have never met them?
:crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Wonder if you could score a hot celeb if you knew when they were flyin in. :D

Debbolas
01-03-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm going to look so stupid in my flannel shirt and jeans with a dumb little sign...maybe I should dress like a limo driver :rolleyes:
You know...........the folks I'm going to pick up have a lovely little labrador puppy that they just LOVE!
Did I mention that everyone should have a lab?
:)

Ziggy
01-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Emailed pics before we went to pick 'em up....then just looked for the lost French Candians landing in San Diego :D

Debbolas
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Do they have beer at the airport? :rolleyes:

Debbolas
01-03-2006, 05:52 PM
If they don't have beer................I'm NOT going :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm going to look so stupid in my flannel shirt and jeans with a dumb little sign...maybe I should dress like a limo driver :rolleyes:
You know...........the folks I'm going to pick up have a lovely little labrador puppy that they just LOVE!
Did I mention that everyone should have a lab?
:)
I'm sensing that this lil' puppy is gonna pee on you. :D ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-03-2006, 05:59 PM
LMAO! That is some funny stuff right there.
Yes, they have beer at the airport, but at Ontario, you can't get to it unless you have a boarding pass, it's on the 2nd floor and you can't get up the escalator without the magic paper. But you could probably pick up a 32 ouncer at the 7-11 and drink it in the parking lot while you wait. Pick up two in case a security guard comes by.

Debbolas
01-03-2006, 06:03 PM
LMAO! That is some funny stuff right there.
Yes, they have beer at the airport, but at Ontario, you can't get to it unless you have a boarding pass, it's on the 2nd floor and you can't get up the escalator without the magic paper. But you could probably pick up a 32 ouncer at the 7-11 and drink it in the parking lot while you wait. Pick up two in case a security guard comes by.
LOL:D
Angie = Very Helpfull
;)