PDA

View Full Version : A serioous problem in my marriage/life...to a man anyways

guest10
06-01-2006, 06:42 AM
I can't seem to do anything to encourage my wife to lose weight and live healthier. I am a healthy guy, well within my weight/height range.
She has gained at least 50lbs in two years. She knows she has a problem, but doesn't seem to worry about it, I am guessing she just WISHES she would lose weight and not have to make a lifestyle change.
She had a ob/gyn appointment recently and when she asked her doctor, HE said that most people gain weight by eating too much, and eating the wrong foods, if she would just take the fork out her mouth, she would lose most of the weight she needed to.
I know this is a sensitive subject, but it is getting to the point where it is effecting our sex life. I have heard the comment enough already that I hardly want to have sex anymore. Like it is my fault?
I try and be nice, because I know the ramifications, but I am at my wit's end.
:argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:
What can I do?
Anything?

scarabrick2
06-01-2006, 06:51 AM
tell her you want a divorce and she'll drop weight really fast. Plus take her out to the bar scene and have her see what single life is all about. If this doesn't help then go make an appointment with a plastic sergeon about lipo suction. This will make her aware that you are wiliing to try.
Good luck
Maybe on a serious note a gym membership with a personel trainer

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-01-2006, 06:55 AM
Maybe join a gym together or something?? Get her some healthy cooking cookbooks? Try and make it a joint effort so she doesn't feel bad about herself.

robsformula
06-01-2006, 07:07 AM
The 2 of you need to start exercising together, start by taking walks in the evening. Before each meal make sure the 2 of you have at least 12 to 16 oz. of water. If you really care about your wife and your marriage you need to show her your support no matter what it takes. Remember "for better or worse and sickness and health". Be there for her in this difficult time of her life because someday the shoe maybe on the other foot and you may need her. Good luck and dont give up she needs your support.
Ps. marriage is not just obout the sex thats just the icing on the cake. :)

dmontzsta
06-01-2006, 07:11 AM
Leykis warns everyone about this. :)
Some women are really worried about their weight and some are non-chalant. I feel for you, but it is really touchy and can break a marriage.

Cruzzze
06-01-2006, 07:14 AM
When I was 38 I had a heart attack, which runs in the family, but I was about 25 lbs overweight, and my Cholesterol was high, by turning to low fat meals, and it took a while to fiqure it out, I lost the 25lbs in two months without a big exercise program, I was walking and starting to run alittle, but have kept it off just doing low fat, I mean you can get 96% fat free hamburger that is so much better tasting than the high fat ones, steaks that are low fat, fat free cheese, 1% milk, all kinds of fat free snacks, ice cream that is fat free, etc. It really is easy once you start putting your mind to it, now if I eat a greasy burger, I don't like the taste as well....best thing, is get excited about it, that's the key. :rollside:

guest10
06-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Maybe join a gym together or something?? Get her some healthy cooking cookbooks? Try and make it a joint effort so she doesn't feel bad about herself.
I tired to get her to sign up on ***boat when the thread started about losing weight.
I guess I could join a gym. If I lost anymore weight, I wouldn't be able to stay in the boat at speed.
Tried the healthy cookbooks, tried walking with her, too tired, tried getting her up before work to exercise, she just doesn't want to.
Two friends of ours have encouraged her to go to the gym with her and she won't go.
I think she is eating crap food when she is at work. I went by yesterday and she was heating up mac and cheese. She made a sandwich when she was here.
She won't eat fruit no matter how much I buy. It seems that she would rather just eat saturated fats.

hoolign
06-01-2006, 07:15 AM
I can't seem to do anything to encourage my wife to lose weight and live healthier. I am a healthy guy, well within my weight/height range.
She has gained at least 50lbs in two years. She knows she has a problem, but doesn't seem to worry about it, I am guessing she just WISHES she would lose weight and not have to make a lifestyle change.
She had a ob/gyn appointment recently and when she asked her doctor, HE said that most people gain weight by eating too much, and eating the wrong foods, if she would just take the fork out her mouth, she would lose most of the weight she needed to.
I know this is a sensitive subject, but it is getting to the point where it is effecting our sex life. I have heard the comment enough already that I hardly want to have sex anymore. Like it is my fault?
What can I do?
Anything?
Eat like a mo/fo..24/7!..show that bitch what fat can really be! and once your 250 lbs more than her...she'll look slim in comparison..hope this helps

guest10
06-01-2006, 07:16 AM
If you only knew then what you know now....
I love my wife, so the goal is NOT to get rid of her.
He is right on about alot of things, problem is, his methods are pretty harsh.

RitcheyRch
06-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Get gym memberships for both of you and work out together. I am a certified trainer and have been training my gf 3-4 days per week. She starting to feel better about herself now that she finally losing some of her weight.

SDLifesaver
06-01-2006, 07:29 AM
Most of the replys are all god ideas but I think moderation and baby steps are the key to her getting motivated. Why not change lets go exercise to lets go to the mall and just walk your ass off. Buy a scale and make a chart that shows progress instead of failure. What is she really interested in and money permitting bait her with progress gifts. It helps her physically and emotionally and it helps you because progress is being made. Go to places where less clothes are the norm. WHen she feels uncomfortable maybe she will want to motivate to fit in. Get your friends involved in this to participate so she will want to go to these places. River, beach, water parks, theme parks, ect. Try going to healthier restaurants instead of fast food. I am sure you have thought of all this but maybe not. Do you have kids? Start going to more parks where walking and running is required. Use the kids to your advantage. My wife stays fit by chasing our 3 kids every day. This is a sensitive issue and can back fire if done wrong but maybe this will help. Nick

Dan Lorenze
06-01-2006, 07:30 AM
I think walking is a great way to get started. My wife and I go on long walks, believe it or not you can get a pretty good workout by a brisk walk. Once she feels like she's doing something in the right direction she might just get motivated to take it to the next level and do some resistance training or maybe a little Yoga.. My wife Tivo's Denise Austins workouts of TV, she's hooked on it... No one wants to be told to work out or to start feeling good about themselves, you'll have to do it together.

diggler
06-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Thank god my wife is a former "ironman triathlete".... Even years later, she still looks good to me

Howie Feltersnatch
06-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Get her a wheelbarrow & tell her to haul ass!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
06-01-2006, 07:36 AM
She may be filling herself with food, because she is missing "something". She will need to figure out what that "something" is. Once her emotional health is better her physical health will follow.

OCMerrill
06-01-2006, 07:37 AM
And this is your first post? :idea:
Are you sure your not someone’s wife looking for their husband to shoot himself by responding? My wife does not post here so I will stab at it :)
There is no good answer to this question. Lifestyle change needed. Has to be gradual I feel.
My wife and I are both up about the same amount She wants to loose 50 to be at her ideal weight and me 60. We have started a program called Isagenix and we have both removed about 15 her, me 20 of it in about 2 months with just moderate lifestyle changes and a health program with healthy foods. I approached the subject with her in regards to HEALTH only.
How the weight was gained? Many reasons but they are all excuses. Childbirth, being busy, comes on slow and is easy to ignore. Main one now for me is no Beer during the week :cry: at least for a while. I have given up on the idea that a 6 pack of Bass Ale a day is not adding pounds.
Main thing is we committed to this together so that easier. If you’re already in shape then this subject is more difficult.
I am not spaming the program we are on and just mentioned it ass an example. It's just one method to train a different lifestyle in regards to eating only. PM me if your interested. There are a million ways to accomplish it but you right about the fork thing. That motion has to be reduced.
You might want to buy her some flowers before you bring it up again :boxed:

phebus
06-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Don't worry, when she finds a boyfriend, she will lose weight :)

SDLifesaver
06-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Thank god my wife is a former "ironman triathlete".... Even years later, she still looks good to me
My wife has had 3 kids and looks 10x's better than I do on my best day :cry:

OCMerrill
06-01-2006, 07:43 AM
Don't worry, when she finds a boyfriend, she will lose weight
We have seen this with our circle of friends twice. It is a clear indicator! True in both cases.

MrsAnchorman
06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
What happened to "for better or for worse?"
My thoughts exactly.
And why is this a first post on a boating forum?

phebus
06-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Tell her you wish she looked as good as her sister? :220v: :skull:

guest10
06-01-2006, 07:51 AM
My thoughts exactly.
And why is this a first post on a boating forum?
Unfortunately I broke ***boats posting rules.
This is hardly my first post. I would be committing suicide had I used my ID.

MrsSigEpMock
06-01-2006, 07:52 AM
She may be filling herself with food, because she is missing "something". She will need to figure out what that "something" is. Once her emotional health is better her physical health will follow.
You should take her to her Dr and discuss depression together. Let the Dr. know how others veiw her. It is hard for anyone to tell a dr what is wrong, especially about yourself, we don't see things the same way. Just because she may not act like what most of us think "depressed" is, a Lack of motivation is a sign of depression. She may be in a rut and need some medical help. If you feel the Dr. isn't giving you the answers you want to hear, try another. Mental Health for women is covered under most medical plans now, because, well lets face it, we are crazy.... I think this is a great place to start. Once she feels better about herself she may want to start looking better too. Good Luck.

CBadDad
06-01-2006, 07:54 AM
tell her you want a divorce and she'll drop weight really fast.
This won't help until after the divorce and she took half of everything.
Then she'll get a gym membership, start eating healthier, get the lipo and a boob job (that you'll pay for). That's what happened to me anyways. Now she has Herpes, so I can't even "do her" for old time sakes. What a waste.
Try counseling. There are probably many other underlying problems that cause her lack of desire to be "healthy".
Best of luck to both of you.
P.S.
I sure hope you don't have kids.

guest10
06-01-2006, 07:57 AM
My thoughts exactly.
Problem is you can't HELP someone whos doesn't seem to feel that anything is wrong.
I think she is missing something, and she fills the void with food. Problem is I don't know what it is.
It also spills into other areas of her life.
For all I know, maybe I am the problem.
You should take her to her Dr and discuss depression together. Let the Dr. know how others veiw her. It is hard for anyone to tell a dr what is wrong, especially about yourself, we don't see things the same way. Just because she may not act like what most of us think "depressed" is, a Lack of motivation is a sign of depression. She may be in a rut and need some medical help. If you feel the Dr. isn't giving you the answers you want to hear, try another. Mental Health for women is covered under most medical plans now, because, well lets face it, we are crazy.... I think this is a great place to start. Once she feels better about herself she may want to start looking better too. Good Luck.

guest10
06-01-2006, 08:01 AM
No kids, yet.
But this is one thing that has made it more of a priority for me.
I am getting pressure about babies.
I have heard it said that you don't need to tell a woman she is heavy, "she already knows." I am really tired of the backhanded comments that "You never want to have sex anymore", and we have only been married a few years. It is pretty clear to me why we don't have sex anymore. I know that sounds callous, but go to the river any given weekend. COME ON. Noone is that oblivious.
I didn't want to say anything even though it bugged me from the beginning. They all look good when you get married, some let themselves go, they all tend to take better care of themselves after a divorce. Seems backwards to me.
Do you have kids? Nick

robsformula
06-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Quest10, you need to be committed to helping her because she is your wife. Start out very very slow and no matter what you need to be supportive to her in every way. It will not only help her but will help you. I also think that there might be a bigger picture here in why she is having this weight gain, such as emotional stress of some sort.

MrsSigEpMock
06-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Well, then maybe you should just get some feel good pills and you won't care anymore!!! j/k.
It's hard, but let her know you love her and you want her to feel it. look up some statistics/signs of depression, you'd be amazed what you find out. and F- Tom Cruise. It's easy not to be depressed when your a bizzilionaire and bangin' someone half your age. A LOT of peeps use anti-dep just to take the edge off. Life is full of stress factors now a days, I'm really surprised there isn't more road rage & such. Calling it stress is a good way to disguise your intentions too to her. Also, she should start doing something that makes her feel good, like getting regular massages, pedicures, hair done. Then if the body is the only thing from keeping her feeling 100% great, she may want to make the body match the hair, toes, clothes.... I think the first part is making her feel good.
As far as the food goes, Maybe make dinners with non-fat ingredients, and cut them back so that there isn't any for 2nds. Also, use smaller plates. This is a trick to eat smaller portions. There are a ton of ideas, but like you said, she has to recognize that she wants to change. It's hard, but never make her feel like you are coming down on her. She will continue her habits to resent you.

guest10
06-01-2006, 08:11 AM
I agree, but what do you do about it?
Make an app with a doctor, isn't that suicide as well?
I am new at this, I don't know how to approach the problem.
I also think that there might be a bigger picture here in why she is having this weight gain, such as emotional stress of some sort.

acatitude
06-01-2006, 08:16 AM
May be way off base here.... but obviously there is something missing in her life and she is eating to replace it....... You need to take a honest look and see what it is.... if its someting between the both of you, then you need to make a decision on what course to take.. at least you dont have kids yet...a sit down come to meeting type between the 2 of you. express each concerns wants and desires openly and honestly. if she will talk listen real close.. express your concern about weight in the I want you to be healthy mode instead of fat...... but be honest and hopefully you can come to an agreement between you that is satisfactory.......
when my ex was at this gaining weight point, it was obvious to me she was done with the relationship. you need to find out somehow the why's.... good luck

Silver
06-01-2006, 08:22 AM
http://www.realage.com/reg/regvar/regytom2.aspx?mod=LONGFORM&cbr=GGLE165_R
Look younger, live longer with RealAge -- RealAge Test
Have her read this book.
Oprah did a show on this....

MrsSigEpMock
06-01-2006, 08:22 AM
I agree, but what do you do about it?
Make an app with a doctor, isn't that suicide as well?
I am new at this, I just don't know how to approach the problem.
There are many forms of depression, and just because someone is not suicidal does not mean they aren't depressed. The Dr will ask this because it is the law, but this doesn't mean something isn't wrong. Her Ob/GYN is a great place to start, and can prescribe these meds. They can give you more at home suggestions too. If she is feeling stressed and doesn't want to go the the Dr. She can try Herbals, Kava Kava and Valerian root are great stress relievers. But make sure to read on them, you can't take them at the same time & you have to alternate every month or two between them, and they have interactions with other meds. If these help her chances are she is stressed or depressed. Sometimes depression is a circumstantial issue from things that are just going on at the time, or cronic which is usually hereditary and a chemical thing.
If she is pushing to have kids, tell her you want to go with her to her Dr. to have a pre prego appt to talk about when to try and that crap, and bring it up to the Dr. when you are there. Pregos can not take anti-deps or when they are nursing. There are a few that are safe but generally they don't want to prescribe them.
I was never happier then when I was prego. But don't have kids to try to solve it. We have our 1st child, 7mos old. If she is stressed now, just wait, it gets worse!!!

Spotondl
06-01-2006, 08:26 AM
No kids, yet.
But this is one thing that has made it more of a priority for me.
I am getting pressure about babies..
Bingo, the "missing" ingredient... Women get CRAZY when they want babies, they are wired for it instinctually... Kind of a bass ackwards way of showing her needs though... Perhaps the food is the baby crutch...

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 08:28 AM
What can I do?
Anything?
I can appreciate the fact that you love her & care about her, but I am a lil shocked by the fact that you would air this here...of all places! Sounds like she has gained weight for other reasons...you two need a counselor.

al cole'holic
06-01-2006, 08:31 AM
..I would say not to worry much, as soon as she finds out you started a thread on ***boat.com it'll be over quick!

Gilligan
06-01-2006, 08:32 AM
No one wants a fat wife. :)

Biglue
06-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Both me and my wife have gained weight through out the years. I have never made it a big deal at all. Would I like it if she still looked like when I first met her? Sure I would. It's not affected us like you are saying it has you. You sure you're not being a little self centered here? You have to remember, some people battle obesity later in life due to their genes. Like it was mentioned "for better or worse".

Cole Trickle
06-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Like previously mentioned you are fighting an uphill battle until you find out what the real problem is.
50 lbs in 2 years is alot..... I would be worried about her health
Sounds like you are trying to fill the house with the right food. I would trash everything that isn't healthy (If it shows up throw it away)......No Cookies, Soda, Chips, Ice cream, etc...
Start helping with the Cooking duties. Make sure the food is healthy and the portions are small when you serve.
There is plenty of food out there that tastes great while being healthy at the same time.(I would rather eat fruit than a candy bar any day of the week)
Suggest a program like weight watchers.....Alot of women at my office were able to cut 30-60 lbs within a year without going to the gym by simply counting there food points.
The Gym won't matter if she won't stop eating
I would give her planty of support but be firm and tell her she needs to work on improving herself.

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 08:36 AM
OH MY GAWD!!! RANDY is that YOU???????
j/k although it wouldnt be that far fetched...

a catered life
06-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Most of the replys are all god ideas but I think moderation and baby steps are the key to her getting motivated. Why not change lets go exercise to lets go to the mall and just walk your ass off. Buy a scale and make a chart that shows progress instead of failure. What is she really interested in and money permitting bait her with progress gifts. It helps her physically and emotionally and it helps you because progress is being made. Go to places where less clothes are the norm. WHen she feels uncomfortable maybe she will want to motivate to fit in. Get your friends involved in this to participate so she will want to go to these places. River, beach, water parks, theme parks, ect. Try going to healthier restaurants instead of fast food. I am sure you have thought of all this but maybe not. Do you have kids? Start going to more parks where walking and running is required. Use the kids to your advantage. My wife stays fit by chasing our 3 kids every day. This is a sensitive issue and can back fire if done wrong but maybe this will help. Nick
this is hands down the best response so far........if your truly love her you will find a better way to discuss this issue without threatening her and yor marriage.........listen the most important thing when you discuss something personal is to treat the other person like you would want to be treated and coming from myself and being a fat bastard :p i would hate for my mate to demand for me to lose weight but a conversation about ourr future and the case's and effects of being over weight would come off better........
ps i see your a newbie so a word of advise keep things like this off the boards some people around here are a-holes and look to cause problems and make smart ass comments i would hate for the wifey to read or find out about this one day she might lose the weight fast by dumping your ass :rolleyes:

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 08:41 AM
No one wants a fat wife. :)
no one wants an idiot for a husband...

a catered life
06-01-2006, 08:45 AM
lmao........... :p right

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Ok, coming from someone who is constantly battling her weight, a couple things that help motivate me is reading Shape or Fitness and diet books. They are extremely motivating. And once she starts doing something like walking and eating slightly healthier, she will want to be healthier. I know I do. It just takes a little bit to get me back on track again.
I might also suggest something like Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig. some people work best with a structured plan.
All this talk makes me want to go to the gym right now!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Ziggy
06-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Nothing motivates a person more than seeing a picture of themselves......
Overeating is an addiction....much like posting on HB.
She's really got to want to change(aka picture).
baby steps to start.
I used BodyforLife (http://www.bodyforlife.com) program a few years back and lost over 50lbs...
Find out what it is that will make her feel better about herself, then guide her gently in that direction.
Remember, you married the woman inside, the emotional part.......someone already said the outside is just the icing of who she really is.
making threats to her is unproductive, more likely to backfire.

uclahater
06-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Like previously mentioned you are fighting an uphill battle until you find out what the real problem is.
50 lbs in 2 years is alot..... I would be worried about her health
Sounds like you are trying to fill the house with the right food. I would trash everything that isn't healthy (If it shows up throw it away)......No Cookies, Soda, Chips, Ice cream, etc...
Start helping with the Cooking duties. Make sure the food is healthy and the portions are small when you serve.
There is plenty of food out there that tastes great while being healthy at the same time.(I would rather eat fruit than a candy bar any day of the week)
Suggest a program like weight watchers.....Alot of women at my office were able to cut 30-60 lbs within a year without going to the gym by simply counting there food points.
The Gym won't matter if she won't stop eating
I would give her planty of support but be firm and tell her she needs to work on improving herself.
LMFAO let me know how this works for ya :rolleyes: She's an adult, and a wife not a piece of property. throwing her food away is going to do nothing, but hurt her confidence even more :idea: The more confidence she has about herself, and you loving her for who she is,the more likely she is to want to lose weight for herself, and you.
She needs to lose the wait because she wants to, and its important to her. not because he deem it necessary.
I wonder how much guest 10 helps her out after a long day at work? does he sit on his ass why she cooks, cleans, or does he help out to give her a break after a long day at work.
IF you have kids it will only get worse as there will be even less time to worry about the Gym, Walks, what your eating, and quite frankly if you have the perfect Barbi body or not.
To bring this to a forum to get advise is pretty pathetic, and shows your just looking for justification for your pathetic actions towards your wife, and her problem.
If you would go out of your way to make her feel loved, and wanted no matter how much her body has changed she would probably want to do a better job of her looks for you. :idea: :idea: :idea:

roostwear
06-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Sit her down and tell her this is the most important issue in BOTH your lives, and ignoring it won't make it go away. Ask her if she has this little energy and is this overweight NOW, what will it be like in 40 years? Be honest with her and tell her this is the kind of thing that kills a marriage. You KNOW she isn't going to hit the gym just because you bought memberships, so don't waste the money unless SHE wants it. I wish I could give you "sensitive" answers about reading books and self-esteem problems, but I can't... sometimes the brutal and honest truth is the best. If you can't communicate deeply and honestly about something THIS important, well, don't have children.

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Nicely put!
If my husband ever posted something like this.................it would most likely prove to me...we have bigger problems & it would be over!
I myself have gained weight over the 12 years we have been together...but he loves me for me....not my impections! ( Dont get me wrong, I am sure he would love me to look like a hot sexy skinny mom...but he thinks I am sexy the way I am too)

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 08:55 AM
She needs to lose the wait because she wants to, and its important to her. not because he deem it necessary.
Wow....Hater nailed it! :rollside:

hoolign
06-01-2006, 08:57 AM
I see a "C" crowd thread appearing soon

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 08:59 AM
watch it, hooli! :p :cool:

Cole Trickle
06-01-2006, 09:00 AM
LMFAO let me know how this works for ya :rolleyes: She's an adult, and a wife not a piece of property. throwing her food away is going to do nothing, but hurt her confidence even more :idea: The more confidence she has about herself, and you loving her for who she is,the more likely she is to want to lose weight for herself, and you.
I wonder how much guest 10 helps her out after a long day at work? does he sit on his ass why she cooks, cleans, or does he help out to give her a break after a long day at work.
IF you have kids it will only get worse as there will be even less time to worry about the Gym, Walks, what your eating, and quite frankly if you have the perfect Barbi body or not.
To bring this to a forum to get advise is pretty pathetic, and shows your just looking for justification for your pathetic actions towards your wife, and her problem.
If you would go out of your way to make her feel loved, and wanted no matter how much her body has changed she would probably want to do a better job of her looks for you. :idea: :idea: :idea:
After being on the board for 2 years I have come to the conclusion that you enjoy judging people and jumping to conclusions.
50 lbs in 2 years means she is overeating something fierce. why would you put a loaded gun in someones hand?(Junk Food)
For all we know he cooks 5 days a week does all of the laundry and stays up late helping the kids with there homework.....
He is reaching out for ideas because HE DOES care about his wife and wants to make it work.
Head on over to the Political section so you can continue to make rediculous accusations and feel like a big shot.(No one wants to hear it here)

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Oh shi t! LMAO! :crossx:

hoolign
06-01-2006, 09:01 AM
watch it, hooli! :p :cool:
My bad :D

Ziggy
06-01-2006, 09:02 AM
I myself have gained weight over the 12 years we have been together...but he loves me for me....not my impections! ( Dont get me wrong, I am sure he would love me to look like a hot sexy skinny mom...but he thinks I am sexy the way I am too)
I think you're sexy too ;) and we still have yet to lay eyes on each other :rollside: . Personality of a person can be very sexy IMO.
and like many have said already, including me........YOUR WIFE needs to want to do something about it. Your job is to find the key that unlocks that desire.

a catered life
06-01-2006, 09:03 AM
yea but your weight developed in all the right places :p and i think your sexy too.....if the mister doesnt want you i take you in a second but you gotta bring the new boat... :p
question for guest 10 i beat you havent stopped having sex with her or asking for blowie.......what a great guy porks her and then says she fat :yuk:

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 09:03 AM
My bad :D
teeeheeeheee, luv ya! :rollside:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
06-01-2006, 09:04 AM
And how come you never hear Wives complaining about their fat and lazy Husbands? Ever look around Sandbar?! Not all the guys are eye candy.
We're all going to look the same in 30 years...it's what's inside that counts. With that being said, if you're not healthy now..you won't be around in 30 years!
p.s. Love you Mr 2LKHVSU (aka Eye Candy!) :)

guest10
06-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Bingo, the "missing" ingredient... Women get CRAZY when they want babies, they are wired for it instinctually... Kind of a bass ackwards way of showing her needs though... Perhaps the food is the baby crutch...
Easier said than done, problem now, we would be using a kid for a crutch.
Love for oneself is paramount.

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I think you're sexy too ;) and we still have yet to lay eyes on each other :rollside: . Personality of a person can be very sexy IMO.
and like many have said already, including me........YOUR WIFE needs to want to do something about it. Your job is to find the key that unlocks that desire.
This is why I love you Zig! Besides...your signature is the sweetest!!! :p

JB in so cal
06-01-2006, 09:05 AM
You're right. You're NOT sappy!! :rolleyes:

hoolign
06-01-2006, 09:06 AM
well I'm (http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/austin_powers/deadsexy.wav)

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:06 AM
yea but your weight developed in all the right places :p and i think your sexy too.....if the mister doesnt want you i take you in a second but you gotta bring the new boat... :p
question for guest 10 i beat you havent stopped having sex with her or asking for blowie.......what a great guy porks her and then says she fat :yuk:
Thanks baby! xoxoxoxo
& yep...what an Azz!!! I am sure he is till gettin his action while thinking of someone else! SAD!

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:07 AM
And how come you never hear Wives complaining about their fat and lazy Husbands? Ever look around Sandbar?! Not all the guys are eye candy.
We're all going to look the same in 30 years...it's what's inside that counts. With that being said, if you're not healthy now..you won't be around in 30 years!
p.s. Love you Mr 2LKHVSU (aka Eye Candy!) :)
TOTALLY!!!!! WTF???? Where is his pic?

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 09:07 AM
i am just curious (nosey, tee hee) how old aer the two of you?

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:08 AM
:p

guest10
I can appreciate the fact that you love her & care about her, but I am a lil shocked by the fact that you would air this here...of all places! Sounds like she has gained weight for other reasons...you two need a counselor.
Wow, ouch,
Aren't you supposed to ask your peers for advise?
I am smart enough to know this is a sensitive issue.

hoolign
here's mine http://www.gabbyattic.com/truepix/fat%20bastard.jpg

Ziggy
06-01-2006, 09:09 AM
You're right. You're NOT sappy!! :rolleyes:
HOMO---you're just jealous I didn't direct that comment to you :p :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
06-01-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm not Post Pic Savy. You can see him for yourself in person in Havasu this weekend. We've been married 17 years (4-29) and still going stronng 2 kids and a "few" pounds later!! :) :)

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Wow, ouch,
Aren't you supposed to ask your peers for advise?
I am smart enough to know this is a sensitive issue.
Peers??? Most of us dont even know you. You should talk to a counselor...if you truly truly are passionate & love her more than life....not ask ***boat...where the majority of men here think that a woman should be a size2 or they are obese??? Since I am considered B quailty & not A quality...I guess I am in that catagory & you need not take advice from me ... :rolleyes: a happily married women for 11 years ( & I am only 30)

Ziggy
LOL...I won a free Plasma TV the first time I clicked.....second time I won a free laptop :D:D

pixilatedpussy
You are much much hotter than that Jeff! :p

a catered life
06-01-2006, 09:13 AM
hooli i dont appericate you posting our private memories between us to the world..i wore that to make you happy :p

uclahater
06-01-2006, 09:14 AM
After being on the board for 2 years I have come to the conclusion that you enjoy judging people and jumping to conclusions.
50 lbs in 2 years means she is overeating something fierce. why would you put a loaded gun in someones hand?(Junk Food)
For all we know he cooks 5 days a week does all of the laundry and stays up late helping the kids with there homework.....
He is reaching out for ideas because HE DOES care about his wife and wants to make it work.
Head on over to the Political section so you can continue to make rediculous accusations and feel like a big shot.(No one wants to hear it here)
And Bringin it To Hot Boat under a Fake name is his way of getting advise :rolleyes:
How long have you been Married ?
All I did was ask some simple questions about how he was at home towards her, and helping out.
IN 18 years of Marriage I have never found that treating them like a child, or demeaning them has accomplished anything :idea:
IM sure you've been married many years, and are the Dr Phil of Hot Boat :rolleyes: , but I just have to disagree with your solutions to his problem, and his area of asking for advise :idea:

Tremor Therapy
06-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Until the problem is out in the open and freely discussed, kids should be out of the equation completely! Her weight is already a problem, and my wife gained 50+ pounds during her pregnancy with both kids. She worked her ass off to get back in shape, but it took her 6 months until she was back to her "normal" weight. Today she still works her ass off to stay in shape, and between the 2 of us I am the one over weight!
Now we have been married for 15 years, and we have both put on at least 15 lbs (me 40 lbs...she's a damn fine cook!), but she has, and always will take pride in how she looks. IMHO, if your wife cared once upon a time, and now just doesn't care at all.....well there is more to the issue than just being heavy. You need to find out what it is, between the 2 of you or with professional help, because, once again IMHO, it sounds like this is headed in the wrong direction.

Mr.Havasu
06-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Honey...Is this you? :mad: :yuk: :rollside:

Ziggy
This is why I love you Zig! Besides...your signature is the sweetest!!! :p
Right back at ya Honey Bunches of O's......
Its ok if I ride a Banshee though, right? ;)

hoolign
hooli i dont appericate you posting our private memories between us to the world..i wore that to make you happy :p
Well quit with the damn recipes in your siggy line and maybe I could shed a few ..that's it...i'm starting a "I'm a fat phuck thread" :D

Cole Trickle
06-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Peers??? Most of us dont even know you. You should talk to a counselor...if you truly truly are passionate & love her more than life....not ask ***boat...where the majority of men here think that a woman should be a size2 or they are obese??? Since I am considered B quailty & not A quality...I guess I am in that catagory & you need not take advice from me ... :rolleyes: a happily married women for 11 years ( & I am only 30)
If my wife looks anything like you after giving me two kids and 10 years of married happiness I would be estatic!!! :p :crossx: :rollside:
I would also wager that you have gained no where near 50lbs since the day you graducated high school.
Maybe it's just me but not all guys on this board enjoy size zeros.......I like my woman to have a little fight in her :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Right back at ya Honey Bunches of O's......
Its ok if I ride a Banshee though, right? ;)
LOL! Yeah...I guess so...I will let you slide!

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:19 AM
If my wife looks anything like you after giving me two kids and 10 years of married happiness I would be estatic!!! :p :crossx: :rollside:
I would also wager that you have gained no where near 50lbs since the day you graducated high school.
Maybe it's just me but not all guys on this board enjoy size zeros.......I like my woman to have a little fight in her :crossx:
LOL! Thanks baby...no 50 lbs...but...close to 25lbs. :cry: Its been difficult since having the kiddies...a womans body changes so much. But now that I have had my surgery...I am hoping to loose some weight more easily. :boxed: Thanks baby!

hoolign
06-01-2006, 09:22 AM
LOL! Thanks baby...no 50 lbs...but...close to 25lbs. :cry: Its been difficult since having the kiddies...a womans body changes so much. But now that I have had my surgery...I am hoping to loose some weight more easily. :boxed: Thanks baby!
WOW 12.5 lb titties ...Geza you lucky phucker :rollside:

KineticoH20
06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Until the problem is out in the open and freely discussed, kids should be out of the equation completely! Her weight is already a problem, and my wife gained 50+ pounds during her pregnancy with both kids. She worked her ass off to get back in shape, but it took her 6 months until she was back to her "normal" weight. Today she still works her ass off to stay in shape, and between the 2 of us I am the one over weight!
Now we have been married for 15 years, and we have both put on at least 15 lbs (me 40 lbs...she's a damn fine cook!), but she has, and always will take pride in how she looks. IMHO, if your wife cared once upon a time, and now just doesn't care at all.....well there is more to the issue than just being heavy. You need to find out what it is, between the 2 of you or with professional help, because, once again IMHO, it sounds like this is headed in the wrong direction.
Damn Tremor your a regular Dr Phil, I think you hit it right on the head! great advice.

SHOTKALLIN
06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
First off, if you are not happy then don't have kids. Unless you are a chubby chaser, it will seriously complicate things. If she can't lose the weight now she won't lose her baby weight either.
Second, give her an ultimatum. Women have been giving them to guys for years. Don't feel guilty about it. Right now she is guilty of false advertisement.
Third, buy her a gastric bypass for your aniversary. Its the new boob job you now, everyone is getting them.
And last, a divorce is cheaper now than it ever will be.
just my .02

guest10
06-01-2006, 09:24 AM
I have said it before, I am not a newbie.
I didn't think I was going to be a dick by asking my "peers" for advise.
Some pretty blistering remarks made towards someone looking for help.
thanks

hoolign
06-01-2006, 09:26 AM
I have said it before, I am not a newbie.
I didn't think I was going to be a dick by asking my "peers" for advise.
Some pretty blistering remarks made towards someone looking for help.
thanks
You expected anything less on HB?? I'm always here to help
:rollside:

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
First off, if you are not happy then don't have kids. Unless you are a chubby chaser, it will seriously complicate things. If she can't lose the weight now she won't lose her baby weight either.
Second, give her an ultimatum. Women have been giving them to guys for years. Don't feel guilty about it. Right now she is guilty of false advertisement.
Third, buy her a gastric bypass for your aniversary. Its the new boob job you now, everyone is getting them.
just my .02
now THERE's compassion/love at its finest :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
where do you have your wife chained up? oh, dont have one? SURPRISE< SURPRISE!!!

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
WOW 12.5 lb titties ...Geza you lucky phucker :rollside:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: He wishes!!! LOL!

Gilligan
06-01-2006, 09:29 AM
You do not become an idoit. Either you are or you are not. :) So I would say she would not have married him if he was an idiot. :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:29 AM
just my .02
You must be married to your hand ! :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Exactly my point!

guest10
Call me an optimist I guess.
I was hoping to get some ideas, and I did, thanks.

91nordic29
i wasnt talking about HIM......

hoolign
You do not become an idoit. Either you are or you are not. :) So I would say she would not have married him if he was an idiot. :yuk:
If the skipper was in arms reach of you right now ..you would be so beaten!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
I don't think its so horrible that he came on here asking for advice. Not all the wives on here are a size zero so what is wrong for him thinking we might have some good advice or suggestions?

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Then again............women have been known to do dumber things!

Cole Trickle
06-01-2006, 09:32 AM
Life is about being healthy and having a good time.
Glad to hear the Surgurey went well!! Get healthy and then you can worry about working out.
I am not a gym rat and have about a billion things I would rather do than run in place on a tread mill.(One of them would be beating off with sand paper)
There is good weight and bad weight...
Good = + 25lbs as a result of having 2 kids
Bad = + 50lbs as a result of haing 2 twinkies an hour

hoolign
06-01-2006, 09:32 AM
Call me an optimist I guess.
I was hoping to get some ideas, and I did, thanks.
If you took my advice....you are a newbie :D

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 09:33 AM
I don't think its so horrible that he came on here asking for advice. Not all the wives on here are a size zero so what is wrong for him thinking we might have some good advice or suggestions?
Advice is one thing...............but when you come on here telling the world of your problems & that you dont want to have sex with your wife anymore...cuz she has gained weight...you better expect to get some harsh words from some peeps here!

Gilligan
She Clearly is using food for comfort so I say Guest10 is a dickhead to her. :)
Change your attitude and she might loose the wieght. :rollside:

hoolign
Then again............women have been known to do dumber things!
If that aint "quote worthy" ..nuthin is :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Advice is one thing...............but when you come on here telling the world of your problems & that you dont want to have sex with your wife anymore...cuz she has gained weight...you better expect to get some harsh words from some peeps here!
Oooooooops, I guess I didn't pay attention to that part. That makes it a little different. :p

Froggystyle
06-01-2006, 10:35 AM
I will probably catch hell for this, but such is life...
I am MARRIED to my wife for a million reasons. The most important one is that I am very attracted to her both physically and emotionally. I would rather be with her than anyone else, and our friendship strengthens every day.
It all kind of comes down to your game. If you have the option to pick up someone that is better looking, you have much more leverage to work with. If you feel lucky to have gotten someone to put up with your shit... you have no leverage.
Audrey and I know that things will go downhill pretty quickly if we lose the physical attraction. The day I stop caring what I look like to women is the day that I stop caring what I look like to her as well. Nobody wants to be married to a hooptie.
There is a half-joke out there that women marry men hoping that they can change them, and men marry women hoping that they won't change. This is beyond true.
I feel that I have gone home with the hottest chick in the bar everytime I go out with Audrey. I am always more attracted to her than the other women I see, and even though some may be harder, younger or otherwise, I have an emotional connection to my wife that is far stronger than a minimal physicality gain. We were joking two weekends ago that with 10 dancing 21 year olds on the boat, Audrey still had less cellulite than they did.
She works hard for her body, and as a result she has a husband who has ZERO interest in straying. I can promise that if she gained 50 pounds I would be uninterested in sex, and more importantly I would be less interested in staying married.
Sex is a huge part of marriage. It is part of being married, and sex is a dominating factor in my life. If it wasn't a major part of being married, monogamy wouldn't be part of it either. I am a sensual and sexual being, and I enjoy intimacy a great deal. I am happy that I have chosen a partner that feels the same way and satisfies this part of my life completely. I can't imagine being sexually unsatisfied at this point in my life.
We are both busy, and we would like to spend more time with each other, but the time we spend together is amazing, and we are for the most part inseparable.
I feel bad for you. You have tried to change some habits, put forth the effort and explained your position completely. At the end of the day, you are responsible for your own happiness. If you are unhappy, you need to resolve that. Nobody likes being around bitter people, and you are likely not helping the situation by being depressed about it.
This is a tough subject. Place value in yourself and your feelings. If you do, things will be much clearer.

guest10
06-01-2006, 10:50 AM
She Clearly is using food for comfort so I say Guest10 is a dickhead to her. :)
Change your attitude and she might loose the wieght. :rollside:
Clearly not the case, sir

Hallett19
06-01-2006, 10:52 AM
is her mom heavy ? I noticed alot of women turn to be just like their mothers. But you should lay back dude, a little cushion for the pushin' never hurt nobody :D
If you try to get her to change her ways, diet, join jenny craig, push her, motivate her, hold her hand through it and she still doesnt do it.... take measures.

jimslade
06-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Just keep on loving and encouraging her. She is probably using food as a crutch emotionally. High fat food make you feel good.but only for a short time. Rent the movie SUPERSIZE ME. It will help in understanding how addicted JUNK food can be.
Signed a Junkfood addict.

syke-o
06-01-2006, 10:55 AM
guest is asking for advice from people on here because he feels that there are most likely people going through the same things as him...
my wife has 3 kids and the youngest being 7 months old and she is already back to within 5 lbs or so of her pre-pregnancy weight from before our first child.. i have put on no weight since i graduated which is over 14 years ago and we have an uunderstanding that it is important fo rus both to look good for each other... i love my wife, even if she was overweight i would still love her, but the sexual attraction would be diminished due to the fact that for me at least the physical looks are important... and i dont expect nothing from her that i dont expect from myself....
the most important thing is for both of u to get on the same page regarding eating and excercise habits... dont bring the junk into the house and it wont get eaten... also take up walking and maybe go on hikes on the weekends... runs/walks on the beach during the summer evenings are awesome too...
and if she is having weight issues before having a kid, then the weight will most likely never come off if she gets pregnant and has a real excuse to eat a ton of junk....

Froggystyle
06-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Very well said Wes. I agree with you almost 100% the only difference is that when and If Shelli & I ever go out to a bar with you and Audrey you are going home with the 2nd hottest chick in the bar. I will be with the Hottest :p
And we would both be right... ;)
I hate to come off as shallow, but I don't sleep with fat chicks. For any reason. Never have before, why start? I don't drive mopeds either... ;)

IMPATIENT 1
06-01-2006, 11:16 AM
NAILED IT SHOCKWAVE, IF YOU LOVE HER,IT DON'T MATTER.MY WIFE PUT SOME ON AFTER HAVIN MY 3 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN,IT JUST COMES WITH THE KIDS.I LOVE HER MORE TODAY THAN WHEN WE GOT MARRIED,AND AM VERY GREATFUL FOR HER SACRIFICING HER BODY FOR OUR AWESOME KIDS.BESIDES THAT, I LIKE SOME ASS!!

superdave013
06-01-2006, 11:17 AM
And we would both be right... ;)
I hate to come off as shallow, but I don't sleep with fat chicks. For any reason. Never have before, why start? I don't drive mopeds either... ;)
so down the line if your wife gains some weight you'll kick her to the curb? Yeah right

Tom Brown
06-01-2006, 11:18 AM
How fat is she, G10? :idea:
If she's over 250, give her a one way ticket to my place and I will screw her skinny for you. Of course, once she's skinny I'll lose all interest in her so she will be free to go.

Jbb
06-01-2006, 11:20 AM
If she's over 250, give her a one way ticket to my place and I will screw her skinny for you. Of course, once she's skinny I'll lose all interest in her so she will be free to go.
Lets go to the videotape.......... :p

91nordic29
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
hmmmm.... the brown weight reduction program. i think i'll try it! :p
probably get all the cheddar chees and bran muffins you can eat, too. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Very well said Wes. I agree with you almost 100% the only difference is that when and If Shelli & I ever go out to a bar with you and Audrey you are going home with the 2nd hottest chick in the bar. I will be with the Hottest :p
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going home with the hottest chickS
Shelli, Audrey and Yvonne

Jbb
06-01-2006, 11:25 AM
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going home with the hottest chickS
Shelli, Audrey and Yvonne
Nice work Miguel......Brown just exploded..... :p

Froggystyle
06-01-2006, 11:28 AM
so down the line if your wife gains some weight you'll kick her to the curb? Yeah right
She won't. She values our marriage as much as I do and knows how important physical attraction is to both of us.
We both have game... we both get hit on during the course of an evening or day on the lake and it is phenomenal for both of our egos. It reminds us that we are going home with someone who is not just desirable to us, but to others as well.
There is a lot of humor involved with us as well. Fortunately for me, she is hugely attracted to guys shaped like John Travolta, so even if I gain weight, she digs it. It actually makes it really hard to stay in shape... so much acceptance for carrying a few extra pounds. ;)
Bottom line is, ever since we have been married I have either been a SEAL that is gone for 240 days a year or buried in work building a company. Both present a lot of time that could be filled a million different ways. Boat shows, dealer meetings, days and weekends at the lake she can't make it to etc... If I was worried about a Sancho, it would be tough to leave. As long as we stay physically and emotionally attracted to each other above all others, there can't be a problem. Why eat hamburger when you have steak at home? Plus, I would never put our phenomenal relationship at risk by double-dipping... no matter how easy it would be.
We are married and are together because we want to be, not because we have to be. The minute we don't want to be married... buh bye. Seriously.

RAMROD
06-01-2006, 11:32 AM
I was going to ask where Ratso was. 5 pages and no response.
Froggy nailed it alright. I would think most people need that sexual attraction in a marriage. Would I stray or even leave if the one I was with got too fat? Heck yeah, I've done it. So many people get with someone and then do like I heard Sam Kinison say one time:
"They do one sneaky little thing, they put on 5 to 7 pounds a year, nothing you really notice at first, and then one day you wake up and realize you're married to their MOTHER!!!!!" :rolleyes:
That's my scoop on it.
RAMROD (Does not date fat chicks)
One last thing, why do a few of you condemn him for coming on here asking for advice from who he considers friends? Isn't this an open forum? If you don't like it don't click it, just stick it! :yuk:

Jbb
06-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Dammit ......I have some vids that would fit perfect here....and I cant get to them..... :p

cdog
06-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I will probably catch hell for this, but such is life...
I am MARRIED to my wife for a million reasons. The most important one is that I am very attracted to her both physically and emotionally. I would rather be with her than anyone else, and our friendship strengthens every day.
It all kind of comes down to your game. If you have the option to pick up someone that is better looking, you have much more leverage to work with. If you feel lucky to have gotten someone to put up with your shit... you have no leverage.
Audrey and I know that things will go downhill pretty quickly if we lose the physical attraction. The day I stop caring what I look like to women is the day that I stop caring what I look like to her as well. Nobody wants to be married to a hooptie.
There is a half-joke out there that women marry men hoping that they can change them, and men marry women hoping that they won't change. This is beyond true.
I feel that I have gone home with the hottest chick in the bar everytime I go out with Audrey. I am always more attracted to her than the other women I see, and even though some may be harder, younger or otherwise, I have an emotional connection to my wife that is far stronger than a minimal physicality gain. We were joking two weekends ago that with 10 dancing 21 year olds on the boat, Audrey still had less cellulite than they did.
She works hard for her body, and as a result she has a husband who has ZERO interest in straying. I can promise that if she gained 50 pounds I would be uninterested in sex, and more importantly I would be less interested in staying married.
Sex is a huge part of marriage. It is part of being married, and sex is a dominating factor in my life. If it wasn't a major part of being married, monogamy wouldn't be part of it either. I am a sensual and sexual being, and I enjoy intimacy a great deal. I am happy that I have chosen a partner that feels the same way and satisfies this part of my life completely. I can't imagine being sexually unsatisfied at this point in my life.
We are both busy, and we would like to spend more time with each other, but the time we spend together is amazing, and we are for the most part inseparable.
I feel bad for you. You have tried to change some habits, put forth the effort and explained your position completely. At the end of the day, you are responsible for your own happiness. If you are unhappy, you need to resolve that. Nobody likes being around bitter people, and you are likely not helping the situation by being depressed about it.
This is a tough subject. Place value in yourself and your feelings. If you do, things will be much clearer.
You hit the nail on the head. If only couples would just be honest to themselves. I gave up being single in my prime for an incredible woman. We both know things will change a little but there is no excuse for letting our body's go to shit. Attraction is what brought us together. 50lbs is not even reasonable. It show's a lack of respect for their personal health and the spouse. It's sad what women pawn off as a thyroid problem.
Girls turn 18 every day!!!!!

Jbb
06-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Chuck Norris lives by only one rule: No fat Chicks.

Tom Brown
06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Chuck Norris lives by only one rule: No fat Chicks.
lmfao! :D

superdave013
06-01-2006, 12:14 PM
well Froggy, I hope for her sake she never gets some medical condition that would cause a weight gain.
My wife was about 105 when we started dating. I was prolly 150 or so. Needless to say we both have gained. I'm way way WAY more active so it's much easier for me to drop it, hide it or carry it better. But I'm not kickin her to the curb. No way no how. I am kinda in the same boat as the thread starter. She has gotten to the point that just doing the simple stuff is hard.
We just talked about this the other night. I got to thinking that we made the choice to not have kids. So lets get our lifestyle in check so we can enjoy being old together instead of taking care of one, the other or both. She thought that sounded like a great idea.
So I go do my mountian bike rides, come home and take the wife and dogs on a walk. Hey, up to 4 blocks now "whoo hoo" and then her and I hit the gym. She's taking it slow but is getting better (painfully slowly and it's focking hard to watch). I'm not going to give up on my wife because she gained weight and I feel sorry for those of you that would. If you love them you will try and help them.

Tom Brown
06-01-2006, 01:53 PM
well Froggy, I hope for her sake she never gets some medical condition that would cause a weight gain.
... like arthritis or depression.
Anyone who isn't active will gain weight.... unless they have an eating disorder.
I'm not going to give up on my wife because she gained weight and I feel sorry for those of you that would. If you love them you will try and help them.
Much respect, Dave. Much respect. :cool:
When someone you love falls down, you help them up instead of kicking them in the teeth.
By the way, Dave... don't forget to discuss with her the Tom Brown fat farm option for losing weight.

uclahater
06-01-2006, 02:26 PM
My wife was about 105 when we started dating. I was prolly 150 or so. Needless to say we both have gained. I'm way way WAY more active so it's much easier for me to drop it, hide it or carry it better. But I'm not kickin her to the curb. No way no how. I am kinda in the same boat as the thread starter. She has gotten to the point that just doing the simple stuff is hard.
We just talked about this the other night. I got to thinking that we made the choice to not have kids. So lets get our lifestyle in check so we can enjoy being old together instead of taking care of one, the other or both. She thought that sounded like a great idea.
So I go do my mountian bike rides, come home and take the wife and dogs on a walk. Hey, up to 4 blocks now "whoo hoo" and then her and I hit the gym. She's taking it slow but is getting better (painfully slowly and it's focking hard to watch). I'm not going to give up on my wife because she gained weight and I feel sorry for those of you that would. If you love them you will try and help them.
Very well put :cool:
My wife has lost weight, and now IM the only Fat Ass in the house :cry:

Tom Brown
06-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Now that I think about it, Roland has lost a lot of weight lately too. I wonder how he did it. :idea:

uclahater
06-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Now that I think about it, Roland has lost a lot of weight lately too. I wonder how he did it. :idea:
LMAO :cry: IM sure it cost him alot of MONEY :rollside: :idea:

Froggystyle
06-01-2006, 02:43 PM
It is all about prevention. It is clear to me that once a woman starts gaining... it is a one way street for the most part. They need to get into the habit of gaining weight, and if you as her husband, partner and friend let it happen... you get what is coming to you.
Aud gained a couple of pounds as soon as we hit 30. We both did. We were used to having the metabolism of hummingbirds and being able to eat anything that wasn't painted, bolted down or actually still on fire. Additionally, I had just come out of seriously debilitating surgery to re-build my left foot and hand after the parachute accident. She found that she needed to work out a lot more to keep eating what she was, and she didn't have time for it. I hadn't stepped on a scale in years, so I didn't even know how bad it had gotten on me. So, time to diet. We both started on Atkins, I went from 198 to 179 in a couple of weeks and have been maintaining a very fit 184 ever since. I still have a <10% body fat to this day. Audrey would eat like a pig and complain about gaining weight here and there. WE made a deal that if she was going to complain about being heavier, I dictated what we would eat. That... or shut up about it and be fat. From there, we cut out soft drinks, desert, mixed drinks and sweets nearly altogether. She cut a lot of dairy out of her diet which she ate like a pig prior to this and hardly eats cheese or milk any more. The biggest thing was adding exercise. We spent a friggin fortune on a personal trainer which was a total godsend. Not only was she putting a pile of work into not losing anything, but she had no idea how to push herself farther and I have no credibility since I am a SEAL. Everyone figures that I have no idea what normal limits are so they disregard my input as "easy for you to say... you're a SEAL" or the like. One month into daily workouts she was hammered back up. Here we are six months later and she feels better than she ever has.
All of this drama was after a 6 pound weight gain BTW. If you wait until 50... you are dust. She still looked great at 6 pounds heavy... that isn't the point. If you can't live with a weight gain... don't.

OCMerrill
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Weigh gain = Divorce :rolleyes:
I am on marriage number two and we have been married for 10 years now. There is still $$ fallout from number one and no kids were involved.
I would happily take the 50 lbs over that f'n D word.

OCMerrill
06-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Dude...If I were you I would stop being so descriptive in your posts. If she reads this she just might figure it out. I know the kid comments are general but women have special tuning for this very thing...careful.
Also this danasoft IP address banner = BAD - same IP address as your other name? A few members on here use this banner.
Like I said before...Both of you start some sort of health program. You will feel great and she will drop some pounds. You can approach it in a "I feel" I need to get healthier and how about you join me.
It is working well for us.

guest10
06-01-2006, 04:16 PM
I know the IP drill as I am comp literate. I didn't feel the need for SEAL steath. If someone is THAT interested then so be it.
It doesn't matter, because if you really know me, other than a screen name I mean, the problem is obvious.
thank you for the advise otherwise, as well as others that had nothing but positive comments.
Also this danasoft IP address banner = BAD - same IP address as your other name? A few members on here use this banner.
Like I said before...Both of you start some sort of health program. You will feel great and she will drop some pounds. You can approach it in a "I feel" I need to get healthier and how about you join me.
It is working well for us.

hoolign
06-01-2006, 05:07 PM
I know the IP drill as I am comp literate. I didn't feel the need for SEAL steath. If someone is THAT interested then so be it.
It doesn't matter, because if you really know me, other than a screen name I mean, the problem is obvious.
thank you for the advise otherwise, as well as others that had nothing but positive comments.
AH HAA!! Tom Brown!

TCHB
06-01-2006, 05:12 PM
My wife has had 3 kids and looks 10x's better than I do on my best day :cry:
Nick I agree!

Tom Brown
06-01-2006, 06:59 PM
AH HAA!! Tom Brown!
Back the black helicopter up... it's not me, Hooli.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-01-2006, 07:17 PM
That's a load of crap......
I don't believe this was designed to cover things that you can control.....
She does not respect herself or him......
I'm not saying I would leave either, just would not be happy and would tell her....
If it's a medical issue, then you have compassion and hunker down.....
The weight is just the symptom of a bigger issue.....
Hope you can solve it.....
Later,
CJG
:)

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Life is about being healthy and having a good time.
Glad to hear the Surgurey went well!! Get healthy and then you can worry about working out.
I am not a gym rat and have about a billion things I would rather do than run in place on a tread mill.(One of them would be beating off with sand paper)
There is good weight and bad weight...
Good = + 25lbs as a result of having 2 kids
Bad = + 50lbs as a result of haing 2 twinkies an hour
Thanks babe! :rollside: I guess I agree with that. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 07:19 PM
If that aint "quote worthy" ..nuthin is :D :D
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Im glad you liked it!!! LOL!

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Oooooooops, I guess I didn't pay attention to that part. That makes it a little different. :p
:sqeyes: :p :clover:

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 07:23 PM
NAILED IT SHOCKWAVE, IF YOU LOVE HER,IT DON'T MATTER.MY WIFE PUT SOME ON AFTER HAVIN MY 3 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN,IT JUST COMES WITH THE KIDS.I LOVE HER MORE TODAY THAN WHEN WE GOT MARRIED,AND AM VERY GREATFUL FOR HER SACRIFICING HER BODY FOR OUR AWESOME KIDS.BESIDES THAT, I LIKE SOME ASS!!
You are a very sweet man.

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 07:27 PM
I have to say you saidf it nicely too.
I really am shocked to see how many men would rid their wives & break up their families over 50 lbs. Some values... :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
Very well put :cool:
My wife has lost weight, and now IM the only Fat Ass in the house :cry:
LOL!

SUBPRIME
IMO your either turned on by someone physically or your not, if your married to someone that doesn't do it for you any more then you have serious problems regardless of better or worse, so someone lets themself slide and your just supposed to deal with it??? I wouldn't
I'd have a heart to heart and if her attitude towards it doesn't change then you should use the D word. If she really loves you then she'll get her ass in the gym

Daytona100
06-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Marriage like life has its ups and downs. Weight gain or losses. Financial ups and downs. Sickness and or health. etc. You either love your mate or you dont. When your pushing 50 or 60 etc all the bullshit wont matter. As long as your both healthy and your kids are doing good life is good. Everyone gets old and everyone gains a little weight if your lucky. Heres a pic that the wife and I get a good laugh at. We just had a great weekend at Nick,s house and thought we,d take a pic to send him and tell him what a great weekend we had. When we posted the pic we noticed that our Bellies were touching!!!!!!!!. We both laughed like hell and decided that we should try and lose a few pounds. Love your wife for who she is. Looks aint shit when your 60 plus etc.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/1542regatta_117.jpg :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Marriage like life has its ups and downs. Weight gain or losses. Financial ups and downs. Sickness and or health. etc. You either love your mate or you dont. When your pushing 50 or 60 etc all the bullshit wont matter. As long as your both healthy and your kids are doing good life is good. Everyone gets old and everyone gains a little weight if your lucky. Heres a pic that the wife and I get a good laugh at. We just had a great weekend at Nick,s house and thought we,d take a pic to send him and tell him what a great weekend we had. When we posted the pic we noticed that our Bellies were touching!!!!!!!!. We both laughed like hell and decided that we should try and lose a few pounds. Love your wife for who she is. Looks aint shit when your 60 plus etc.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/1542regatta_117.jpg :rollside:
Love the pic & the story!!! Just darling!

hotsand65
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
What can I do?
Anything?
I have not read all the responses but your just an asshole that deserves to be alone!

SUBPRIME
06-01-2006, 08:59 PM
I have not read all the responses but your just an asshole that deserves to be alone!
might by chance you be a large woman or his wife???

cdog
06-01-2006, 09:02 PM
That's a load of crap? Whatever. What about for richer or poorer? What if some lady came on asking if she should leave her husband because he wasn't earning enough money for her? What kind of responses do you think we'd see?
Get a job bitch! :D

Racer277
06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
You two will still be married when your 60, a lot of people posting in this thread don't have to worry about that.
Right On.
It's not all easy.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-01-2006, 09:24 PM
That's a load of crap? Whatever. What about for richer or poorer? What if some lady came on asking if she should leave her husband because he wasn't earning enough money for her? What kind of responses do you think we'd see?
Look....
Her weight problem is because she's lazy and has no self respect, not because she's got a medical problem....
Richer or poorer?....If you had money, but lost it because you were a fool or did something illegal....drugs & such.... and caused your family to be out on the street, then the richer/poorer thing doesn't work.....now your just a fool and no man/women needs to put up with that crap.....move on and look out for the family....
If you were in business and tried hard, but things just didn't work out, market shift, change in technology, competition, blah-blah-blah.....Then I would expect the man/women to stick around and help get the family back on their feet.....now the richer/poorer thing works......
I never said that he should leave her did I......
In fact, although I may not be physically attracted to my wife if she put on 50+ lbs, I still wouldn’t leave her.......Hell, I take it back, she did put on exactly 50 with our first kid and I thought she looked HOT!......But it was my son, not fat, and she shed it within weeks......because SHE cared.....
After 20 years of being together, I love her for too many reasons to list…….
I’m just very lucky & proud that at 40+ years old, she puts many of the 20 something’s to shame…….
CJG

Rexone
06-01-2006, 10:13 PM
F- Tom Cruise. It's easy not to be depressed when your a bizzilionaire and bangin' someone half your age.
lmao... :D

HM
06-01-2006, 10:17 PM
I was banging this fat bitch earlier this year, but now Rocky won't call me back. :cry:

Flying Tiger
06-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Both of you join weightwatchers, and lit exercise together, if you need to or not join too.

NoCal NoBoat
06-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Guest 10 -
Just read thru 160 posts, and I don't think anybody mentioned the possibility of Type 2 diabetes.
50 lb gain in two years - I'd convince the Mrs. that it's time to talk honestly to the doctor. The doctor should order a full round of blood work, especially
a A1c test.
In my world, the diabetes contributed to depression, and the food choices I made while depressed fueled the diabetes. I was craving carbohydrates, even while knowing that I needed to limit them. A nasty circle...
I got serious (doctor visits, glucose monitoring, meds, better diet, treadmill). I'm down about 20 lbs so far, and feeling MUCH better, physically and mentally.
Just something to think about. Type 2 diabetes happens a lot more today, and a 50 lb wait gain can kick it off.
Do whatever you can do to avoid that other "D" word - Divorce. It's expensive and it sucks...

VanDeano
06-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Don't worry, when she finds a boyfriend, she will lose weight :)
Yep... :2purples:

Gilligan
06-02-2006, 07:24 AM
At my wedding... My Aunt told my wife that she is now married so it is time to start eating and get fat.

Froggystyle
06-02-2006, 07:31 AM
I really am shocked to see how many men would rid their wives & break up their families over 50 lbs. Some values... :rolleyes:
I am shocked by how many women would throw their marriages in the toilet just to gain 50 pounds...
Say it with me.... physical attraction... I am not going to pretend it doesn't make a difference to me. I would never have married my wife if she was 50 pounds overweight. The fact that I watch her get there means nothing.
I value my marriage, so I put a stop to the gains at 6 pounds. Now it is gone and the marriage (and my wife) are very healthy.
Weight gain is a choice. It always has been. You either choose not to gain and take measures or you choose to become unhealthy, overweight, unsightly and uncomfortable.
I didn't marry a quitter. Audrey has resolve, committment and pride. She recognized the gains as I did and did something about it.
Personally, I think the guy is hosed. He let a huge weight gain happen and only when the cow has left the barn is looking to shut the door. IMO... you contributed to your bed, now you get to lay in it.
If you were to come in my house 4 years ago you would have seen all manner of junk food. Cakes, cookies, soda, ice cream etc... We had desert every day and loved it. 50% of our meals were high in carbs (pasta, bread, tortillas etc...). Different story now. Heathy choice popsicles in the fridge (which I don't even eat...) sensible meals and water to drink. We don't miss eating the sweets at all, and working out three times a day to burn them off even less.
If you as a woman make a choice to slip 50 pounds... you are making a lot more choices than a weight gain, and you have to know that.
I will speak for the guys who are suggesting that a large weight gain would be the end of a marriage. Most of us are married to a woman that is between 100 and 120 pounds. A 50# weight gain would be like tacking on 40-50% of their body weight. That is frickin ridiculous. That is like gaining a Backstreet Boy.
Ah well... I guess I should just be happy that it won't happen to me.

ratso
06-02-2006, 07:39 AM
My last wife put on quite a bit of weight during the last year of our marriage. Now, 3 1/2 years later, she looks like a White Ethiopian... :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Are you sure it wasn't crusted up semen, Ratso?

ratso
06-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Are you sure it wasn't crusted up semen, Ratso?
lmao... :D :jawdrop: :D

topless
06-02-2006, 08:10 AM
My last wife put on quite a bit of weight during the last year of our marriage. Now, 3 1/2 years later, she looks like a White Ethiopian... :rolleyes:You mean Callista Flockhart. (or whatever her name is) Ratso, I somehow think it's all your fault. :idea:

Red Horse
06-02-2006, 08:27 AM
My wife is 89 pouns and looiog good. She is jit small. not anoraceas people thinl. cnat ger fat on lu mywach

hoolign
06-02-2006, 08:29 AM
My wife is 89 pouns and looiog good. She is jit small. not anoraceas people thinl. cnat ger fat on lu mywach
So ..do you get a discount on saki?? :rollside:

topless
06-02-2006, 09:28 AM
DAMN Red Horse! Your posts are giving me a headache. :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 09:38 AM
I am shocked by how many women would throw their marriages in the toilet just to gain 50 pounds...
Say it with me.... physical attraction... I am not going to pretend it doesn't make a difference to me. I would never have married my wife if she was 50 pounds overweight. The fact that I watch her get there means nothing.
I value my marriage, so I put a stop to the gains at 6 pounds. Now it is gone and the marriage (and my wife) are very healthy.
Weight gain is a choice. It always has been. You either choose not to gain and take measures or you choose to become unhealthy, overweight, unsightly and uncomfortable.
I didn't marry a quitter. Audrey has resolve, committment and pride. She recognized the gains as I did and did something about it.
Personally, I think the guy is hosed. He let a huge weight gain happen and only when the cow has left the barn is looking to shut the door. IMO... you contributed to your bed, now you get to lay in it.
If you were to come in my house 4 years ago you would have seen all manner of junk food. Cakes, cookies, soda, ice cream etc... We had desert every day and loved it. 50% of our meals were high in carbs (pasta, bread, tortillas etc...). Different story now. Heathy choice popsicles in the fridge (which I don't even eat...) sensible meals and water to drink. We don't miss eating the sweets at all, and working out three times a day to burn them off even less.
If you as a woman make a choice to slip 50 pounds... you are making a lot more choices than a weight gain, and you have to know that.
I will speak for the guys who are suggesting that a large weight gain would be the end of a marriage. Most of us are married to a woman that is between 100 and 120 pounds. A 50# weight gain would be like tacking on 40-50% of their body weight. That is frickin ridiculous. That is like gaining a Backstreet Boy. Ah well... I guess I should just be happy that it won't happen to me.
Well....I used to weigh 125 then I had 2 beautiful boys! I have war wounds from them...which I dont mind! I now weight 150 ( on a good day) I am 5'7 so I guess I hold my weight well. Trust me 150 lb women are NOT obese! And you....dont know the true meaning of marriage! I understand that there is physical attraction...I have it with my husband....but there also is INNER BEAUTY.
That is awesome that your wife finds you sooooooo amazing that she is willing to be your servant, but in my house...marriage is a two way street & both of our opinions matter!

Red Horse
06-02-2006, 09:39 AM
I love m y wife. She is trht bes. If you married your old ladied cause she was small adn tehn got big. that is your problem. Yoyur A DYUMBASS L youe dont marry for looks, you marry for cmpatabilityu;

OutCole'd
06-02-2006, 09:46 AM
DAMN Red Horse! Your posts are giving me a headache. :rolleyes:
Boy's been drinking......

Jyruiz
06-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Guest10,
I think the biggest problem here is you bringing this into an open forum. How do you think your wife would feel if she was to read this? No need to answer, I really don't care what you think, I just hope your wife never reads this.

topless
06-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Guest10,
I think the biggest problem here is you bringing this into an open forum. How do you think your wife would feel if she was to read this? No need to answer, I really don't care what you think, I just hope your wife never reads this.He changed his screen name just in case.

Froggystyle
06-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Well....I used to weigh 125 then I had 2 beautiful boys! I have war wounds from them...which I dont mind! I now weight 150 ( on a good day) I am 5'7 so I guess I hold my weight well. Trust me 150 lb women are NOT obese! And you....dont know the true meaning of marriage! I understand that there is physical attraction...I have it with my husband....but there also is INNER BEAUTY.
Hugely different deal. I know a hundred total hotties that weigh 150. You are one. You didn't start at 100 though. Additionally, you are 5'7" and have cranked out some kids. We aren't talking about a normal weight gain here... we are talking about 50 pounds. Obviously, it is subjective, but I for one would be looking at my previously in-shape wife with a different eye. I would work hard to resolve the problem and get the weight down. You can't tell me that you wouldn't like to lose that 25 pounds and be back to hammer-status. I know a lot of women that took the childbirth weight gain and offed it in months. I know more that took it and added on.
I had every excuse in the world to gain weight after my injuries. Instead I re-habbed, changed my diet and realized my physical fitness depended more on my diet than on my exercise as it would be limited for the rest of my life. I will never run or jog again. My foot would explode. So, eliptiglider it is, stairmaster it is, diet it is...
That is awesome that your wife finds you sooooooo amazing that she is willing to be your servant, but in my house...marriage is a two way street & both of our opinions matter! My wife isn't even kind of a servant. I am attentive and concerned, and she wants for nothing. We have the definition of a two-way street, and she wants to keep it that way. You are right... both of our opinions matter. Which includes mine BTW...
I don't know how I came off sounding like an a-hole here, but it is clear I did and for that I apologize, but the question in this and the other thread is "would you find her less attractive" and the answer is yes. I have never suggested that a divorce is in order. Only that a large weight gain is cause for discussion and needs to be remedied. It would certainly reduce my attraction to her, though it wouldn't hurt my love for her at all. I would not be as happy in my marriage as I am today though.
We are going on 10 years BTW... I think it is working out just great.
Sorry you take my responses negatively.

Froggystyle
06-02-2006, 10:11 AM
He changed his screen name just in case.
I should have changed mine... :(

topless
06-02-2006, 10:13 AM
I should have changed mine... :(LOL, too late we know where you work. :crossx:

Jyruiz
06-02-2006, 10:18 AM
He changed his screen name just in case.
It would not surprise me at all, but no matter what his screen name is, he is still a jerk for not thinking about his wifes feelings before posting this sh!t in an open forum. Guess he does not care if he humiliates her.

topless
06-02-2006, 10:29 AM
It would not surprise me at all, but no matter what his screen name is, he is still a jerk for not thinking about his wifes feelings before posting this sh!t in an open forum. Guess he does not care if he humiliates her.I agree but he did say on the first or second page that she doesn't come here. When people started in on him for the posts, he also said he has been here a long time but under a different name so I guess he is a little afraid she might see it. Now he can deny it. Hell, he might also be posting replies under his real user name defending the wife too.

Old Texan
06-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey look at the Anna Nicole example. She got all fat and goofy when denied her mistress / wife claimed billion dollar inheritance, got back to being her original weight, and now she's pregnant (still goofy). Still no money but got the boys drooling again. When she was fat she was surrounded by weirdos. :D

Biglue
06-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Sounds to me like he is afraid of something, maybe her finding out, reading it, copying it and leaving his ass, taking half of everything and him be a very lonely indivdual with nothing, not even a boat, cause he would lose that in the divorce, his ex-wife would have it and be getting laid on it all the time... :D Now that would be funny as hell...
Betcha she sheds her excess pounds to find a new bo, now that would be some irony. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Hugely different deal. I know a hundred total hotties that weigh 150. You are one. You didn't start at 100 though. Additionally, you are 5'7" and have cranked out some kids. We aren't talking about a normal weight gain here... we are talking about 50 pounds. Obviously, it is subjective, but I for one would be looking at my previously in-shape wife with a different eye. I would work hard to resolve the problem and get the weight down. You can't tell me that you wouldn't like to lose that 25 pounds and be back to hammer-status. I know a lot of women that took the childbirth weight gain and offed it in months. I know more that took it and added on.
I had every excuse in the world to gain weight after my injuries. Instead I re-habbed, changed my diet and realized my physical fitness depended more on my diet than on my exercise as it would be limited for the rest of my life. I will never run or jog again. My foot would explode. So, eliptiglider it is, stairmaster it is, diet it is...
My wife isn't even kind of a servant. I am attentive and concerned, and she wants for nothing. We have the definition of a two-way street, and she wants to keep it that way. You are right... both of our opinions matter. Which includes mine BTW...
I don't know how I came off sounding like an a-hole here, but it is clear I did and for that I apologize, but the question in this and the other thread is "would you find her less attractive" and the answer is yes. I have never suggested that a divorce is in order. Only that a large weight gain is cause for discussion and needs to be remedied. It would certainly reduce my attraction to her, though it wouldn't hurt my love for her at all. I would not be as happy in my marriage as I am today though.
We are going on 10 years BTW... I think it is working out just great.
Sorry you take my responses negatively.
I also apologize then...Damn internet....Its hard to read people's writing...Sure I would love to lose the weight & be back to teen status..but I dont think I will ever be that thin. I do go to the gym, we are very active in sports & such & I am actually starting Nutri system..in hopes that it helps me kick my glycemic index back to the norm.
It was the men that said they would in fact leave their wives...that make me ill!

NOTALENT
06-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Wow...this is kinda lame...what ever happened to living happily??? If I wanna eat and gain weight and that made me healthy....all the better. Now if she wants to change but just has no motivation, you should be her back bone. Start taking walks around the blocks at night, go to the beach and do alot of walking etc....have fun while doing it...then gradually start getting into bike rides and stuff...its cool to eat, just watch the way you do it and eat 5-6 small meals a day...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 11:14 AM
C'mon Pix...
Just because you had two kids doesn't mean you have to blow up .....
My wife has had two kids and is also about 5'7 (ok, maybe 5'6) but she's STILL 120, (ok, maybe 115) which is the what she weighed when I met her 20 years ago........
You don't have to be 150 lbs, you just don't care about it enough to do anything about it.....and your husband either keeps his mouth shut, or also doesn't care......I doubt he would complain about it if you shed 15 to 20 lbs...
I agree, 150 lb women are not obese, but, I'd rather see that weight on a 6'er.....
"but there also is INNER BEAUTY"......That's a big girl statement......
If YOU really cared, you could drop the weight in no time.....and feel MUCH better about yourself....
Don't get me wrong, I need to work out more also, I'm 6'2 & 205 lbs...I was 220 or so and knew I could look & feel better. Plus, my wife was looking better & better and I thought I needed to show her that I also cared enough to look & feel better.
Not trying to start a fight, just being honest as usual....
Later,
CJG

CA Stu
06-02-2006, 11:21 AM
There's just more of her to love, ya silly! :rollside:
Thanks
CA Stu

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 11:21 AM
C'mon Pix...
Just because you had two kids doesn't mean you have to blow up .....
My wife has had two kids and is also about 5'7 (ok, maybe 5'6) but she's STILL 120, (ok, maybe 115) which is the what she weighed when I met her 20 years ago........
You don't have to be 150 lbs, you just don't care about it enough to do anything about it.....and your husband either keeps his mouth shut, or also doesn't care......I doubt he would complain about it if you shed 15 to 20 lbs...
I agree, 150 lb women are not obese, but, I'd rather see that weight on a 6'er.....
"but there also is INNER BEAUTY"......That's a big girl statement......
If YOU really cared, you could drop the weight in no time.....and feel MUCH better about yourself....
Don't get me wrong, I need to work out more also, I'm 6'2 & 205 lbs...I was 220 or so and knew I could look & feel better. Plus, my wife was looking better & better and I thought I needed to show her that I also cared enough to look & feel better.
Not trying to start a fight, just being honest as usual....
Later,
CJG
You have your opinion & i have mine. Personally...I would MUCH rather go to my boys soccer, baseball & football...watch them ride mx ....voulnteer at the school...be home with them ( not pawn them off on a sitter), help them with their homework, read to them at night, run a highly successful business with my husband & still have time for him in the evening...than RUN TO THE GYM all the time! So yes...SNS I could look better....but at the sacrafice of ALOT of other things! So...until they are old enough to stay home alone, or...I turn my priorities around.................I guess I will have to be a lil on the heavier side! :yuk:

Froggystyle
06-02-2006, 11:44 AM
You have your opinion & i have mine. Personally...I would MUCH rather go to my boys soccer, baseball & football...watch them ride mx ....voulnteer at the school...be home with them ( not pawn them off on a sitter), help them with their homework, read to them at night, run a highly successful business with my husband & still have time for him in the evening...than RUN TO THE GYM all the time! So yes...SNS I could look better....but at the sacrafice of ALOT of other things! So...until they are old enough to stay home alone, or...I turn my priorities around.................I guess I will have to be a lil on the heavier side! :yuk:
Not to add flame to a fire here... but think about this for a second....
When I was training for BUD/S (SEAL Training) I took every opportunity I could to train. Be it push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, running, dips etc... I even carried around a 35# backpack with me literally EVERYWHERE I went to increase the resistance in my life in general. It worked. 2% body fat, a nearly unlimited amount of pushups (200 in two minutes) 50 pull ups, 50 dips etc... I was in the best shape of my life. I did it everywhere I went though.
While your kids are at soccer/baseball/football you could be running laps around the field or the track right next to it. While they are riding MX you could very easily be doing situps, pushups on the grandstands or the like.
I am not trying to tell you how to live, but when getting into the best possible shape was important to me, I used every single opportunity to forward the effort. My business partner, Craig (also a SEAL) stops what he is doing in the middle of the day to do some pushups and situps and then back to the computer. Both of us are heavily into isometrics, which you can do at your desk and build both muscle tone and strength. Look for the opportunities to "work out", however small and you will find that they present themselves more often than you think.

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Not to add flame to a fire here... but think about this for a second....
When I was training for BUD/S (SEAL Training) I took every opportunity I could to train. Be it push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, running, dips etc... I even carried around a 35# backpack with me literally EVERYWHERE I went to increase the resistance in my life in general. It worked. 2% body fat, a nearly unlimited amount of pushups (200 in two minutes) 50 pull ups, 50 dips etc... I was in the best shape of my life. I did it everywhere I went though.
While your kids are at soccer/baseball/football you could be running laps around the field or the track right next to it. While they are riding MX you could very easily be doing situps, pushups on the grandstands or the like.
I am not trying to tell you how to live, but when getting into the best possible shape was important to me, I used every single opportunity to forward the effort. My business partner, Craig (also a SEAL) stops what he is doing in the middle of the day to do some pushups and situps and then back to the computer. Both of us are heavily into isometrics, which you can do at your desk and build both muscle tone and strength. Look for the opportunities to "work out", however small and you will find that they present themselves more often than you think.
When they are at practice..if I am not running from one field to the next ...8 & 10 two diff fields in two diff cities....I do go to the gym or walk. But when we go to MX....HELL NO>>>I am riding too! I am not some lazy ass wife...just my lifestyle is extremely busy & I choose NOT to pawn my children off to go to the gym. If I get a chance...you bet your ass I am there! Its just not as often as some other people think it should be.
Everyone has priorities....My typical day today for instance:
up 7 am ---fix breakfast for my boys & put dinner in crock pot--make breakfast for husband. Study with 8 yr old for spelling test....make beds....
8 30 am take kids to school...head to shop- work til 2:30
2:30 pick up kids at school.....volunteer at Schools Fun Fest 3:45-5
5 pm finish crock pot dinner
7 pm hit the movies with our boys , bed early cuz we have 2 soccer games, a football game & pics tomorrow!
Not to mention Sunday we have two more games.
JUST AN EXAMPLE! And today is a light day! :220v: :rollside:

Biglue
06-02-2006, 12:10 PM
We have this post from the other thread.
hotsand65
hotsand
Yes, I'm the wife that gained weight, but weight does not make a person a person. Yes my husband of 19 years still loves me but not because I "am the person he married" but because love isn't about the way you look it's about the life you make for each other.
COP OUT !That's what they all say to justify their transgressions. If this is the case then why didn't he marry the tub down the street with a nicer personality?
And then we have this post from this thread.
hotsand65
hotsand
"I have not read all the responses but your(sp) just an asshole that deserves to be alone!"
I was just wondering if Guest10 got found out and we're going to have our first HB murder of the week!
NOW,
On a very basic note, it appears that;
a. Guest 10 wants to be married to wife->he married her.
b. Guest 10 wants to be married to the wife he married, not a tub OR he would have married a tub in the first place.
c. Guest 10 is frustrated, tired of talking to the wall and getting no response.
d. Wife doesn't care about what Guest 10 wants and obviously doesn't care that much about their marriage, or she'd heed his plea's and respond in a manner that would atleast give him reason to suggest she cares.
e. Wife is making baby noises which suggests that she just wants what she wants and f*ck you Guest 10, or she's making baby noises for "security" thinking that would prevent a divorce and Guest 10 would be trapped.
It appears to me that MAYBE she just wanted a "free ride" in the first place. A roof over her head so to speak while she goes along her marry way doing just as she pleases. If she gets fat-so what- she doesn't give a d*mn anyway. Guest 10 don't like it-tough sh*t, she'll just pump out a kid and he can sh*t the f*ck up and keep the money coming. FUTURE SECURITY !
Guest 10, get the hell out as if two people want a marriage to work then they will BOTH work towards it. It ain't a one way street and you ain't 'chopped liver". Your wants and desires have to count also. Don't even give her a "goodbye screwing" just get out and go find someone that appreciates you. If you waite any longer you'll never get rid of her or she'll wind up costing you ten times more than now. Just think, YOU"LL be paying for years on a tub that won't even give you a chewin down for old times sake cuz her and her new putz (ya know, the guy that rolls um in flour) will be too busy spending all your hard earned money while you're tryin to impress some lil honey by takin her to Micky D's.
Good Luck,
Rio
I don't see how you came to her wanting a free ride conclusion. :rolleyes:
I think the point some of us are trying to make is that he is risking her feelings and a serious fall out by coming on here and talking about such a personal issue to his woman (and most women for that matter) in front of perfect strangers. Not saying that any man here will not be attracted to thinner women. But a woman gaining weight is still a woman and in this case, still his WIFE. I don't know about you but my wife's feelings are one of the most important things in my life. This treatment described in your post is unjustified. Perhaps if this was your sister or your daughter you'd see it different. :rolleyes: :cool:
Oh and buenos dias, como estas? :crossx:

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh and buenos dias, como estas?
Look boss.... da plane! Da plane!

Biglue
06-02-2006, 12:14 PM
When they are at practice..if I am not running from one field to the next ...8 & 10 two diff fields in two diff cities....I do go to the gym or walk. But when we go to MX....HELL NO>>>I am riding too! I am not some lazy ass wife...just my lifestyle is extremely busy & I choose NOT to pawn my children off to go to the gym. If I get a chance...you bet your ass I am there! Its just not as often as some other people think it should be.
up 7 am ---fix breakfast for my boys & put dinner in crock pot--make breakfast for husband. Study with 8 yr old for spelling test....make beds....
7 pm hit the movies with our boys , bed early cuz we have 2 soccer games, a football game & pics tomorrow!
JUST AN EXAMPLE! And today is a light day! :220v: :rollside:
Great job mom. Putting off what you'd rather do for your hubby and your boys is exactly what every good mother does. My mom did that with us. I'm sure you're much apprieciated by Mr. Pix and your boys Tina.

460 jus getn it
06-02-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't see how you came to her wanting a free ride conclusion. :rolleyes:
I think the point some of us are trying to make is that he is risking her feelings and a serious fall out by coming on here and talking about such a personal issue to his woman (and most women for that matter) in front of perfect strangers. Not saying that any man here will not be attracted to thinner women. But a woman gaining weight is still a woman and in this case, still his WIFE. I don't know about you but my wife's feelings are one of the most important things in my life. This treatment described in your post is unjustified. Perhaps if this was your sister or your daughter you'd see it different. :rolleyes: :cool:
Oh and buenos dias, como estas? :crossx:True that. She is still a women and regaurdless she has feelings. This is another one of those things that dont need to be brought to a public fourm. Seems he is just looking for a way to justify that he is unhappy with his realtionship and is looking for a reason top get out.

topless
06-02-2006, 12:33 PM
JUST AN EXAMPLE! And today is a light day! :220v: :rollside:Pixi, get your priorities straight.
Here is an example of how you could do things differently.
Up at 7----pour cereal for kids and instant coffee for hubby (while jogging in place of course) Oh yea, dinner could always consist of a couple celery sticks
Then do pushups while you're studying with 8 yr old for spelling test.
8 30 piggy back your kids to school (great exercise) then ride bycicle to shop while carrying a 35 lb back pack.(this builds endurance)
Now at 2:30 you might be a little tired but DON"T give up! WALK back to the school to pick up the kids and do your volunteer work. Oh yea, you can always do your sit ups while you volunteer too. Who knows, it might be great fun getting the other moms to join in.
Next, crawl home and take the celery out of the fridge. Whala, dinner is ready, you've had a very productive day and you can go to bed early.
See, it's simple when you multi task. :crossx:

Biglue
06-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Pixi, get your priorities straight.
Up at 7----pour cereal for kids and instant coffee for hubby (while jogging in place of course) Oh yea, dinner could always consist of a couple celery sticks
8 30 piggy back your kids to school (great exercise) then ride bycicle to shop while carrying a 35 lb back pack.(this builds endurance)
Now at 2:30 you might be a little tired but DON"T give up! WALK back to the school to pick up the kids and do your volunteer work. Oh yea, you can always do your sit ups while you volunteer too. Who knows, it might be great fun getting the other moms to join in.
Next, crawl home and take the celery out of the fridge. Whala, dinner is ready, you've had a very productive day and you can go to bed early.
:D :D :D :D
Gotta love that humor on you. Hey Listen when I leave my wife for getting too fat can I take you on a date? :crossx:

uclahater
06-02-2006, 12:41 PM
:D :D :D :D
Gotta love that humor on you. Hey Listen when I leave my wife for getting too fat can I take you on a date? :crossx:
Is Lucky gettin Fat again :mad:

Biglue
06-02-2006, 12:43 PM
LMAO.......guess this thread has been serious long enough huh? :D

topless
06-02-2006, 12:48 PM
LMAO.......guess this thread has been serious long enough huh? :DLook you guys, I'm trying to help Pixi out. Get serious, we're all friends here.

uclahater
06-02-2006, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=Froggystyle]
:220v: :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 12:50 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Biglue
06-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Get serious
Yesama'am. :D

460 jus getn it
06-02-2006, 01:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................................... ....................

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Froggystyle]
So If I wanted to buy a boat from you, and MY wife and I were overweight :idea: would that mean we would be declined because when we were out on the water we would hurt the overall reputation of Trident boats? Or would we have to sign a contract agreeing to swim around the boat while watching our kids swim, Do push ups while waiting to get the trailer, and pull ups on the wakeboard tower on our way to the beach :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Do you have kids!!!!!!!!
:220v: :220v: :220v: :rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Sorry, That doesn't work either....
We do hockey, soccer, gymnastics, dance, voice, school volunteer & SCORE tutoring.....Never drop them off "Ever".....My wife stays at home with them, no nanny or crap like that, a couple hours of homework each night, yes...reading also.....also run a "Highly Successful" business, which includes travel....My wife cooks & cleans.....and manages to have time for me.....
But.....After she drops the kids off at two different schools at either end of HB, she heads right to the gym for about an hour and a half.
Tell me where the "Sacrafice of ALOT of other things!" is ???
More like "Setting Priorities".......
C'mon....."I guess I will have to be a lil on the heavier side!"....That's a cop-out......I guess you'll just have to be then...huh?
Stop making excuses why you CAN'T do it......Just say you don't have the desire to work that hard, cause that answer would be OK.....
Look...I'm no super-fit 45 year old, but I know it's ME being lazy that causes ME to not try harder......ME!.....I could find the 3-5 hours a week if I really wanted to and my kid's wouldn't suffer a bit.....
Glad your happy......stop being defensive then!
Later,
CJG

Ziggy
06-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Opps Topless.........the one ingredient missing from this plan is the one she's supposed to be keeping happy by doing all this........
Oh darn, he was already happy but now that she's never around for him............................................... ..........................:eek:
Too funny my favorite 2 legged horse owner :D

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Sorry, That doesn't work either....
We do hockey, soccer, gymnastics, dance, voice, school volunteer & SCORE tutoring.....Never drop them off "Ever".....My wife stays at home with them, no nanny or crap like that, a couple hours of homework each night, yes...reading also.....also run a "Highly Successful" business, which includes travel....My wife cooks & cleans.....and manages to have time for me.....
But.....After she drops the kids off at two different schools at either end of HB, she heads right to the gym for about an hour and a half.
Tell me where the "Sacrafice of ALOT of other things!" is ???
More like "Setting Priorities".......
C'mon....."I guess I will have to be a lil on the heavier side!"....That's a cop-out......I guess you'll just have to be then...huh?
Stop making excuses why you CAN'T do it......Just say you don't have the desire to work that hard, cause that answer would be OK.....
Look...I'm no super-fit 45 year old, but I know it's ME being lazy that causes ME to not try harder......ME!.....I could find the 3-5 hours a week if I really wanted to and my kid's wouldn't suffer a bit.....
Glad your happy......stop being defensive then!
Later,
CJG
I dont stay at home...like your wife.

topless
06-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I dont stay at home...like your wife.Yeah, she rides her bike to the shop.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I dont stay at home...like your wife.
My wife doesn't cruise ***boat all day either........ :idea:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh............the joys of owning your own business & multi tasking! :rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
or have 8,500 posts in 15 months....... :p

topless
She's doing squats while posting.DUHHHHHHHH

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:24 PM
or have 8,500 posts in 15 months....... :p
Course not...she is at the gym...cuz if she doesnt go...she is gonna be out on her ass with kids to take care of! :yuk:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 01:24 PM
My dad could beat-up your dad!
:rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:25 PM
She's doing squats while posting.DUHHHHHHHH
LOL! You are killing me today hun! LOL!

pixilatedpussy
Probably true!! LOL! :220v:

topless
:rolleyes:You're probably right. My dad is disabled.

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:26 PM
You're probably right. My dad is disabled.
DOH!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 01:26 PM
You're probably right. My dad is disabled.
Is that why he doesn't go to the gym?

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Double Doh!

topless
06-02-2006, 01:28 PM
:pYep

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Yep
I'll bet if he were to read this thread, he would drive over SNS's ass with his electric scooter and not give it a second thought. :mad:

topless
06-02-2006, 01:32 PM
I'll bet if he were to read this thread, he would roll over SNS's ass without giving it a second thought. :mad:He'll beat him with his cane.

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:33 PM
I am off to school! Have a good weekend guys...
your obese friend, Pixi LOL! :p

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
He'll beat him with his cane.
Cane him like a Malaysian. :mad:

uclahater
06-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Better do some Focken push ups while your driving :idea: Lazy ASS :220v:

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Take care, Pixi. :cool:
Hey... if you were sufficiently obese, you could probably get a disabled student bursary. :idea:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Course not...she is at the gym...cuz if she doesnt go...she is gonna be out on her ass with kids to take care of! :yuk:
C'mon......"I tol u Lucy"....I LOVE her......I wouldn't leave her even if she became a 150 lb behemoth.....
I just wouldn't be too happy........and I would tell her......
Look....she let's me know when I'm getting a bit tubby !!!!
Man.....This thread is going to make ME a post w-h-o-r-e by the end of the day....
Later,
CJG

Froggystyle
06-02-2006, 02:03 PM
So If I wanted to buy a boat from you, and MY wife and I were overweight :idea: would that mean we would be declined because when we were out on the water we would hurt the overall reputation of Trident boats? Or would we have to sign a contract agreeing to swim around the boat while watching our kids swim, Do push ups while waiting to get the trailer, and pull ups on the wakeboard tower on our way to the beach :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Do you have kids!!!!!!!!
A) Sorry for thinking I could voice an opinion and not have to defend my boat company...
B) No, you wouldn't be declined, and I wouldn't have you sign a contract.
C) I did pushups last weekend waiting for the trailer, pull-ups on the golf cart roll bar and situps on the beach... it isn't impossible.
No, I don't have kids. I don't feel I have time for kids and staying in shape... ;)

Rev. Williams
06-02-2006, 02:05 PM
It all comes down to YOU!!! What do YOU want??
Life is too short not to be happy. When it's all said and done there is no bonus for having helped out a women that likes being heavy more then she likes you. If she doesnt make you happy, tell her! If she won't change, move on. Someone else may love her and her extra weight, but it's clear that you don't.
It's not a bad thing to have an opinion of what you like. We all do !!
Don't settle because it's easier, get what you want and be happy.
Also, It's seems she doesnt care about you if she continues to gain weight knowing it upsets you!!
If she doesn't care about you or herself then why the hell would you even want to have kids or even be married with this person??
I'm sure I'll get flamed like the others who voiced their opinions against the women, but WTF!
I wonder if he would get blasted if he said my wife is a crack *****, or an alcoholic and wont change???

fourspeednup
06-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Have any of you guys seen the PSP commercial....
"But I have a great personality!" LOL :D :D

Campbell's MM Good
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
I agree about the depression. A year and a half ago I gained over 40 lbs in one year. When I went for my physical it was the first thing my Dr. noticed. I told her of depression, lack of energy, etc. Due to my age, 41, she had a test done on my thyroid levels and sure enough that was the issue. Now I have more engery than my kids and my 36 year old boyfriend!!! Oh and I have lost 30 of those 40 pounds.

Mrs.Racer277
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Hey now leave Pixie's dad out of this. I love that River Rat. :) :)

Froggystyle
06-02-2006, 04:31 PM
I agree about the depression. A year and a half ago I gained over 40 lbs in one year. When I went for my physical it was the first thing my Dr. noticed. I told her of depression, lack of energy, etc. Due to my age, 41, she had a test done on my thyroid levels and sure enough that was the issue. Now I have more engery than my kids and my 36 year old boyfriend!!! Oh and I have lost 30 of those 40 pounds.
Good for you!!!! You should be commended for taking action on a health issue like that and taking care of business.

Mandelon
06-02-2006, 04:49 PM
So what if she's gained a few pounds. At least she still likes to ride on your salami. :220v:

centerhill condor
06-02-2006, 05:43 PM
some fine answers...and observations...some funny.. some helpful.
I'm glad you have humility to ask for help. You're half way to better already.
several things leap out... you could be setting up your adultery defense.. she's fat! that's almost as good as "it was an accident".
to summarize:
1. She's seeking fullfillment from outside sources... kinda like some of us and our boats.
2. You're lucky she's with food instead of the other guys at the trailer park or meth or your checkbook, or all three.
3. Humans have three primary components; mind, body, and spirit.
4. Einstein has a "grand unified field theorem" the funny thing is how it applies to #3 they're all tied together kinda like the electrics on the boat. So you're having a blast or nothing works at all.
5. My favorite ; Husband is a VERB! you have an excellent opportunity to prove your worth to her. This is why she has a mate. You'll have your own set of issues soon enough and if you handle this well she'll be more to your recovery than you can imagine.
6. As the husband, you're the spiritual head of the family. find a church of your choice and feed the spirit. I'll gladly take any criticism for this recommendation.
7. find out why she married you in the first place and be that man. if you can't remember, she can--ask. I will personally appear at your house and give you $100 cash money if she says to administer her weightloss program.
8. some time when she's out and you have a little time to spend on the boat, try cleaning the house. You'll find that there's always some extra things you can do that take little, if no effort, money, or time but put a little extra in that love account.
9. Always, and I repeat, always speak well of your wife, your health, and your luck. the body follows the mouth. Remove national news from your life. The news will be just as good in 20 years.
10. Post a copy of this list where you will see it every day. try it for 90 days and stop if you don't like it.
Proof, for those that need it, that if you can keep a jet boat running you're qualified to fix the world's problems.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
You're not talking about my wife are you? My wife is 39 years old, has had two kids and is probably a size 5. Has she put on a few pounds since we've been married? Sure she has, she was a size 1 when we met, but who the hell cares, so have I.
We're forty somethings, almost, with two kids and full time jobs. You do what you can.
Pulse Training Facility
27470 Jefferson, Suite 6C, Temecula, CA 92590
909-693-5779.
The Club - Fitness Center
28404 Felix Valdez Road, Temecula, CA 92590
Body Zone
41915 Motor Car PKWY, Temecula, CA 92591
(909) 699-7199
Elite Barbell
42030 Avenida Alvarado, Temecula, CA 92590
(909) 308-6677
Family Fitness Center
27468 Ynez Road # 5, Temecula, CA 92591
(909) 694-8394
Gold's Gym
26201 Ynez Road, Temecula, CA 92591
(909) 699-5432
Southern California Elite Gym
41662 Enterprise Circle North # D, Temecula, CA 92590
(909) 699-4499
Tumble Jungle Fitness Center
41735 Winchester Road # D, Temecula, CA 92590
(909) 694-1819
Don't mention it........
:p :p :p
CJG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 06:09 PM
I'll pass that along.
:D
CJG

Kachina26
06-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Honey...Is this you? :mad: :yuk: :rollside:
I swear to God John, I didn't tell her:D:D

topless
06-03-2006, 02:31 AM
For all you sissyboys that sit back and agree with everything these females are spoutin, let me just say that you've been fortunate to not ever having been in the position of Guest 10 and been pushed so far you're not sure what to do or you're so fricken homily that you're eternally grateful that ANY women took pity on you and let you in the door.
Rio->tired of the touchy feely garbage->"you have a choice honey, in 6 months there is going to be a lot less of you around here. NOW, it's your choice as to whether it's 50 pounds or 150 pounds."http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1394bitch.jpgHmmmm, Homily, sounds either religious or something that tastes great in menudo.

RAMROD
06-03-2006, 06:42 AM
Hmmmm, Homily, sounds either religious or something that tastes great in menudo.
Homily. Doesn't that have something to do with Christmas?

topless
06-05-2006, 10:31 AM
WOW........thats all I can think of to say Dave. Great post.

Jordy
06-05-2006, 10:35 AM
These things are the things that cross my mind when the term "marriage" comes to mind. The thought of leaving my "wife" would never cross my mind unless she was cheating. It's your WIFE, not your girlfriend.
Wow, Little Mister talking about marriage and shit... People in Hell must be scrambling for coats right about now... :D :D :D

Jbb
06-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Wow, Little Mister talking about marriage and shit... People in Hell must be scrambling for coats right about now... :D :D :D
Froggy should just beat his ass and be done with it.....RD SUX.... :p

Playbuoy
06-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Some women are really worried about their weight and some are non-chalant. I feel for you, but it is really touchy and can break a marriage.
Yeah, Leykis does warn about this. But it doesn't have to break a marriage. You just got to get creative about how to approach the subject in an indirect way so that it doesn't offend her....rather, it motivates her.
For example, my friend takes his girl shopping. When she goes shopping, she realizes she isn't fitting into the clothes she used to, and it motivates her to get back in the gym.
Another friend of mine start his own rigorous workouts...so much so, that his time in the gym almost makes her feel guilty for not being there. That opens up the door to going together.
Sometimes it's just positive reinforcement. Even though it may be a distorition of the truth, sometimes complimenting her on how she looks quite often will make her take a closer look at her body...and it will encourage her to want to get in even better shape so she can get more positive reinforcement and compliments from you.
Lastly, sometimes going through old photo albums, say of when you got married, or of the honeymoon, when she was in better shape. This will show her what she used to look like and perhaps encourage her to get back to that weight for her own self confidence.
The hardest thing about dropping weight is starting. Do it in a way that's indirect, but loving and non-offensive.
You guys can work it out...

Jordy
06-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Alot people grew up in broken homes around these parts, and it shows.
Yeah, we was broke, so what??? :D :D :D

Jbb
06-05-2006, 10:43 AM
I doubt I'm getting married anytime soon.. I'm just kinda blown away by some of the posts in this thread though? Blows me away even more that alot of these guys are married?
Alot people grew up in broken homes around these parts, and it shows.
To me Marriage isn't just the next step in dating. It's suppose to be a one time deal.
There's nothing wrong with sport focking, but why lose half your shit to do it? Or why lose half your shit to prove that you "care" about someone? If you "LOVE" them, then I doubt weight gains or losses would really play a large part in the relationship.
RD
Care to share any thoughts on drinking and boating....lil Mr.?

Flying Tiger
06-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Ya only marry if she's an heir to a wealthy family(s) with nice ample trust funds flowing, and ya can't live without her.
Only about 10% of the people out there are suited for marriage.
Get on weight watchers together. Easiest thing ya ever did, and you're paying for food anyway.

unleashed
06-05-2006, 11:12 AM
This thread is freakin funny! I guess now you know why they created alimony....it replaces shallowness! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

topless
06-05-2006, 11:16 AM
This thread is freakin funny! I guess now you know why they created alimony....it replaces shallowness! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
LOL, well it certainly gave me insight on the true character of some people.

boater012
06-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Ok so i have read almost ALL of the replies here and some I agree with and some I do not. I married young to an older woman who was a little overweight when we met but not too bad. Maybe 20 pounds more than here ideal weight. I was a hard working young man that worked 12-15 hours a day and then came home and did auto repair in my driveway for extar maoney so we could build a better life for ourselves. She had always expressed how bad she felt for being overweight but never did a thing to actually make it happen. It actually never bothered me because I was working so much and didnt really have the time to concentrate on it too much.
Well 5 years go by and we are starting to live comfortably and she starts to gain more weight than before. We startd to talk a little bit about for health reasons and she tried a little bit but couldnt ever make it work and always gave up on the diet after a few weeks. Now keep in mind that I was very happy in my marriage and so was she. We were great together and she would be by my side all the time no matter if it was a late night repair or a long road trip to help family. She was my partner and loved me very much.
She started talking about getting a makeover one year and my business was growing so fast that I had a hard time doing anyhting but making money for awhile. I surprised her for valnetines day by taking her to the venetian in las vegas and had pre-scheduled a complete makeover for her. The whole deal, make-up, hair, nails, clothes, I mean everything. I gave them a 5 thousand dollar cap to make her a new wardrobe. I even had them teach her how to put on the makeup and do her hair so she could repeat the results at home.
She was so excited that I cared that much to do that for her that she committed to me as soon as she returned from the salon that night, to lose her weight because I deserved better from her. She did too 4 months later she had lost over 80 pounds and she looked great. Her whole family was impressed with her results. She finally admitted to me that she was inscure about wether or not I would stay with her so she ate to compenste for that.
We ended up divorcing for other reasons but she was so happy when she4 lost the weight that we started doing a lot more things together and actually became happier for it. Im not saying this will work for everyone but im sure it couldnt hurt. just do soemthing nice for her. Write her a love letter let her know how much you care for her.(which you obviously do). Be her friend again, don't get so caught up in daily life as to forget that she is your PARTNER and not some eye candy for you to enjoy. Make her feel like she is a 20 year old goddess and she will start dropping the weight on her own. I NEVER EVER told my wife I thought she was fat at all. not once.
I hope this helps. For those of you who will come on here and bash my way of thinking: More power to you. I have since been with several women when I was dating that were with guys like you and you are screwing them up in the head guys. My current girlfriend whom I just asked to marry me thinks she is fat when she is a size five and is perfect in my opinion. Her exes have all made comments like. "you'd be so much hotter if you would just lose ten more pounds" THATS A FOCKED UP THING TO SAY TO ANYONE. You call me a pussy all you want im cool with it because im happy and when you see me at the sandbar say it to my face and see what happens!

superdave013
06-05-2006, 11:20 AM
By the way, Dave... don't forget to discuss with her the Tom Brown fat farm option for losing weight.
So my wife came up to me the other day and right out of the blue asks:
"so what's the deal with this Tom Brown guys fat farm?" lol
Now that caught me off guard and I have to admit I didn't know if I was gonna get kicked in the nuts or not for a split second.
She also said she agrees with Froggy. Pretty much said that's why he's not married to someone like us and we are not married to someone like him.

Jbb
06-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Ok so i have read almost ALL of the replies here and some I agree with and some I do not. I married young to an older woman who was a little overweight when we met but not too bad. Maybe 20 pounds more than here ideal weight. I was a hard working young man that worked 12-15 hours a day and then came home and did auto repair in my driveway for extar maoney so we could build a better life for ourselves. She had always expressed how bad she felt for being overweight but never did a thing to actually make it happen. It actually never bothered me because I was working so much and didnt really have the time to concentrate on it too much.
Well 5 years go by and we are starting to live comfortably and she starts to gain more weight than before. We startd to talk a little bit about for health reasons and she tried a little bit but couldnt ever make it work and always gave up on the diet after a few weeks. Now keep in mind that I was very happy in my marriage and so was she. We were great together and she would be by my side all the time no matter if it was a late night repair or a long road trip to help family. She was my partner and loved me very much.
She started talking about getting a makeover one year and my business was growing so fast that I had a hard time doing anyhting but making money for awhile. I surprised her for valnetines day by taking her to the venetian in las vegas and had pre-scheduled a complete makeover for her. The whole deal, make-up, hair, nails, clothes, I mean everything. I gave them a 5 thousand dollar cap to make her a new wardrobe. I even had them teach her how to put on the makeup and do her hair so she could repeat the results at home.
She was so excited that I cared that much to do that for her that she committed to me as soon as she returned from the salon that night, to lose her weight because I deserved better from her. She did too 4 months later she had lost over 80 pounds and she looked great. Her whole family was impressed with her results. She finally admitted to me that she was inscure about wether or not I would stay with her so she ate to compenste for that.
We ended up divorcing for other reasons but she was so happy when she4 lost the weight that we started doing a lot more things together and actually became happier for it. Im not saying this will work for everyone but im sure it couldnt hurt. just do soemthing nice for her. Write her a love letter let her know how much you care for her.(which you obviously do). Be her friend again, don't get so caught up in daily life as to forget that she is your PARTNER and not some eye candy for you to enjoy. Make her feel like she is a 20 year old goddess and she will start dropping the weight on her own. I NEVER EVER told my wife I thought she was fat at all. not once.
I hope this helps. For those of you who will come on here and bash my way of thinking: More power to you. I have since been with several women when I was dating that were with guys like you and you are screwing them up in the head guys. My current girlfriend whom I just asked to marry me thinks she is fat when she is a size five and is perfect in my opinion. Her exes have all made comments like. "you'd be so much hotter if you would just lose ten more pounds" THATS A FOCKED UP THING TO SAY TO ANYONE. You call me a pussy all you want im cool with it because im happy and when you see me at the sandbar say it to my face and see what happens!
Excellent story ....and post........right up until the last sentence.....In case you have not figured it out yet,......your credibility around this place drops to zero when you start handing out internet threats.....excellent work though... :p

boater012
06-05-2006, 12:29 PM
That wasn't a threat sir it was my way of saying I dont care what others think of me. I haven't been in a fist fight since I was twelve and dont plan on starting that chit now! I was merely making a point that most of these people on here that talk big WOULDN'T come up to anyone here and say the chit that they do here to anyone of our faces. Actually I was trying to make the opposite point I just worded it wrong. Sorry for the confusion, Im just an uneducated high school drop-out that treats women like women and not a piece of hang-meat who are only on this planet to please me!!!!!
I have lost a lot of respect for several members that post here. And as far as telling Mrs. Pixilated that she is fat and should be running laps around the mx track and doing pushups at her kids ball games. Who are you guys to tell a beautiful woman that SHE is fat????????????? Her husband is happy with her and she has made two beautiful children and SHE is happy as well. That is just assenine!!!! Have Mr. Pixilated come on here and give HIS opinion HEs the one that matters. NOT YOU.
I have never understood this mentality of if you get fat im dumping your ass!!!
I plan om marrying my Fiance' soon and we have had several long talks about what is okay and what is not okay in our marriage and we have both agreed to stay as healthy as our current life style will allow (I have cancer and was going through treatment for it when she met me)( Still have one treatment left) Now why would I tell someone who drove me to my appointments and cared for me when I didnt even feel good enough to walk to the car that she can't gain a few pounds?????? AND THIS WAS MY CONDITION WHEN WE STARTD DATING. I am pulling through but it has been a long hard road and I lost almost 48 pounds at one point. And now because of the meds they give you get your weight back up im overweight :yuk: . But you know whatshe has never once told me if I dont lose the weight shes gonna dump my ass NOT ONCE
I tell her all the time when I get through this I will get in better shape for US and I will start working again. I hope some of you have the opportunity to meet someone so selfless and caring as I have and make her your own for the rest of her life and treat her with the respect and adoration she deserves. Go see the davinci code if you havent it weill open your eyes. That is if you believe it! THE SACRED FEMININE!!!!! Baker out.

boater012
06-05-2006, 12:42 PM
HEY JBB isn't this considered a threat?????
"I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house...... Do not trifle with me"
:crossx: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: I just found it ironic that you would be the one to say that!!!!!!!

Nord
06-05-2006, 12:49 PM
I've got 99 problems but the fat b*tch aint one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

topless
06-05-2006, 12:51 PM
HEY JBB isn't this considered a threat?????
"I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house...... Do not trifle with me"
:crossx: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: I just found it ironic that you would be the one to say that!!!!!!!
Duhhhhh Thats just an ivitation to go hunting.

boater012
06-05-2006, 12:54 PM
OK if you say so topless! :rolleyes: :crossx:

Froggystyle
06-05-2006, 01:11 PM
You know I've read some stupid shit on here over the years... but wow.
Wes,
Holyshit bro... I can NOT believe that you wrote that garbage especially because I know your beautiful wife. You know what's interesting, is I always found her beautiful becuase of her demeanor, self confidence, general calming aura she has about her, the fact that she's a hottie is a bonus but in my opinion when it comes to love and marriage that's pretty much all it is... A "bonus."
I didn't start dating her for her calming demeanor Dave... I had other things in mind. Being a hottie wasn't a bonus... it was mandatory.
If you would really send her down the road for gaining some weight or not living up to some physical standard then you my friend are a fools fool, because if she ever realizes that she's gonna be out the door, and your going to be sitting there with your dick in the wind realizing you just probably lost the greatest thing that could've ever happened to you.
Unlike others in this thread that seem to have some problems communicating with their significant others, Audrey is over my shoulder for a lot of these posts. She agrees with me 100% about the respect aspect, and we agree on my responses. It is not about being shallow, it is about being respectful. Guest 10 asked a simple question... how do I get her to drop the weight? Then he started getting banged on and I jumped in. I don't think it is the slightest bit shallow, selfish or boorish to want your wife to retain some semblance of fitness. 50 pounds in two years is flat out unhealthy. It is also indicative of some major problems in the relationship.
God help you if she gets in some terrible car/boating accident? What are you gonna ditch her becuase she has some scars? Get cancer and all her hair falls out? Loses a leg?
To better rephrase that, what if for some reason something happened where you'd be less or not even remotely physically attracted to her, but it was becuase of circumstances outside of anyones control??
Not one of the fifty pounds was out of her control. Every twinkie was a decision, every desert or Frapuccino was part of the landslide. Getting hit by a car, cancer or otherwise is a stupid thing to compare a gross weight gain to. She made a choice to gain weight even with pleading and problem solving being attempted by the husband. In doing so, she made a decision that his physical attraction to her was less important than eating.
In the beginning a large part of your relationship should most certainly be built on the physical becuase that's what initially attracts you to a person. As things go on though the %'s should change from strictly physical to other aspects of the relationship. If you don't believe me I can prove it to you..
Is Grandma sexy? What about any of Grandma's friends? GrandPa? etc..
Grandma isn't 30. Different deal altogether. I imagine that as I get older I will gain tolerance for changing physicality on both mine and Audrey's part. I don't look forward to the day though. My parents are in great shape, my grandparents are in great shape. There are plenty of "hammer status" grannies out there in any case. It is all a matter of how much you respect yourself, your partner and your health. Let's not forget the message you send to your kids. If overweight is OK for you, you will likely have overweight kids. Just happens like that...
To base a marriage off something so fragile is pretty far off the mark for me. I don't think I'd ever get married if that was a "primary" concern of mine. Now don't get me wrong, as with anything I'm not saying it's not a concern, becuase it is, I'm just saying that maybe you got so into a sale pitch on this one, that even you are believing it. I find it hard to believe that you are really as vain as portrayed in this thread. I always kinda pictured you to be the guy that would dance with the crippled girl at the HighSchool dance out of compassion.
No Dave, you got me right. I just wouldn't marry them out of compassion.
I had a choice as to whether or not I was going to get married. I further had a choice as to who. I was also in a position while dating that I felt offered me the ability to be choosy. I had a lot of options available to me, including options that some feel are off the table. It is no mystery to me that I ended up with Audrey. I waited, I auditioned ;) and test drove many different models before settling on the single woman that I would spend the rest of my life with. If for any reason I felt like Audrey was disrespecting me I would discuss it with her. I have before. She has the same conversation with me on occasion. Often it changes my perspective on the situation and I change my behavior. On some occasions it has changed her perspective and she changed hers. In any case, we are both holding all of the cards. We are together because we want to be... not because of a piece of paper. I mean seriously... we got married in my car in a drive through wedding chapel in Vegas. You can't take the institution any less seriously than we do. To that end however, we are faithful to each other because we want to be. We honor each other because we want to and we love each other because that is how we are wired. "Marriage" is a tax thing... ;) Of course this isn't totally true, but without kids it is obvious that we are together because of a choice, not because of sociological pressures.
I love my chick, and I don't give a shit if she gained some weight or lost some weight, or if she got cancer and her hair fell out, or in a car wreck and ended up disfigured.. The only reason I'd bolt is if things weren't working out on a fundamental level. I know at the end of the day she'll end up making a great mom, a loving and LOYAL wife. These things are the things that cross my mind when the term "marriage" comes to mind. The thought of leaving my "wife" would never cross my mind unless she was cheating. It's your WIFE, not your girlfriend.
I guess maybe I should consider myself lucky to know that kinda love after reading this thread.. I just kinda assumed it was that way for everyone that was truly (being a key word there) planning to spend the rest of their lives with someone.
RD
That is cute Dave. Those things are side-effects of respect and love. Without either, you don't have a marriage.
I don't put a seconds thought into Audrey cheating. Never crosses my mind. I am planning on spending the rest of my life with Audrey. My parents are still together, so your broken home analogy doesn't work. What I learned early on was that it is mutual respect for one another that keeps you moving the same direction. Respect for career choices, respect for diets and eating habits... Respect for property and cleanliness of your house, respect for not leaving a drain full of hair every morning, or a sink full of shaving residue. Mostly, it is about being on the same team and acting like it. My team works out... will yours?
And a weight gain for me, right now is considered "not working out on a fundamental level" and Audrey knows, understands and respects that. I am in the same boat. You don't see me getting dumpy... What is good for the goose etc...