PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Powerboat Racing Mag

H2O - Full Throttle
06-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Well we are nearly there with the website and working feverishly on the launch issue of the magazine. We also have some absolutely awesome t-shirts being made which will be used as giveaways at the various races we attend around the place :D
Have decided to give all members here a sneak preview of the new forum we have just finished and if you would like to stop in and make a post or two you will go into the draw for one of the awesome new t-shirts.
H2O - Full Throttle Forum (http://www.h2ofullthrottle.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums)
And just for the record it covers all forms of powerboat racing around the world as well as poker runs and high performance boats.
Cheers all and would appreciate your comments and feedback.
Ned

Cheap Thrills
06-01-2006, 06:45 PM
C.T. :wink:

H2O - Full Throttle
06-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Just a heads up to those that have asked. I have uploaded a pic of the new t-shirts we are giving away to the welcome thread.
Many thanks all.
Cheers from the land downunder.
Ned

ROZ
06-02-2006, 10:47 PM
So you guys have a magazine, too? :D

H2O - Full Throttle
06-02-2006, 11:08 PM
ROZ - Sure have, but lot different to Hot Boat. The boys at HB have a great magazine but we are doing something a little different :cool:
I think everyone who reads it will enjoy it :D
Cheers
Ned
P.S. And yes I subscribe to HB as well. :D

OGShocker
06-02-2006, 11:20 PM
ROZ - Sure have, but lot different to Hot Boat. The boys at HB have a great magazine but we are doing something a little different :cool:
I think everyone who reads it will enjoy it :D
Cheers
Ned
P.S. And yes I subscribe to HB as well. :D
Are you publishing a magazine for the ladies? Half naked pictures of tom brown sprawled out over J540's blower motor? Something tells me it will be a big hit with the "big gals"!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2006, 06:15 AM
Good luck.....Mate!
:)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2006, 02:10 PM
ttt
:)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2006, 07:34 PM
ttt2
:rollside:

Jordy
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Are you planning on sending the ***boat Mag guys a few shirts for the continued spamming you're doing of your new mag on their bandwidth??? Personally, it's really in poor taste doing it the way you are, but hey, good luck with all that... :notam:

H2O - Full Throttle
06-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Jordy - All I did was make a couple of posts telling everyone about the new magazine. If this is not appropriate then please feel free to delete the post.
Cheers
Ned

Jordy
06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
I don't have the ability to delete anything other than my posts. You've made 4 posts and 3 of them were spamming your new magazine on ***boat's forum. Just see a problem in doing business that way, that's all. :notam:

ROZ
06-03-2006, 09:02 PM
I think it's cool.. Noway nohow is ***boat going to cover all this site/mag cvers..
plus, it gives us a chance to see what's happening on the other side of the globe..
Cool :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Are you planning on sending the ***boat Mag guys a few shirts for the continued spamming you're doing of your new mag on their bandwidth??? Personally, it's really in poor taste doing it the way you are, but hey, good luck with all that... :notam:
Hey Officer......
I don't think "HE" was doing the "continued spamming"......
I think it's refreshing to see a site thats a little unlike HB, Offshore & SCOPE....
Did you also give Bre crap for the Inside Line ?
Take a breath OK.....
Plus....Don't you have more work to do on "Team Turnkey"......
CJG
:idea:

Jordy
06-03-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't think "HE" was doing the "continued spamming"......
Really???? "HE" has 4 posts and 3 of them were spamming his new mag. There were more than that but apparently they somehow got deleted. I really don't give a shit one way or another, just think it's bad form to use something that ***boat Magazine provides to us at NO CHARGE to kick off another magazine. Whatever.
Oh, and if you'll look, you'll see that I haven't spammed anything regarding Team Turnkey (www.teamturnkey.com) either. No need to. Thanks for your concern though. ;)
p.s. Doesn't Bobbit's Skater need some wax or something??? :D :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Really???? "HE" has 4 posts and 3 of them were spamming his new mag. There were more than that but apparently they somehow got deleted. I really don't give a shit one way or another, just think it's bad form to use something that ***boat Magazine provides to us at NO CHARGE to kick off another magazine. Whatever.
Oh, and if you'll look, you'll see that I haven't spammed anything regarding Team Turnkey (www.teamturnkey.com) either. No need to. Thanks for your concern though. ;)
p.s. Doesn't Bobbit's Skater need some wax or something??? :D :D
I got something you could wax, but in some states they'd add it to your rap sheet.... :p

Jordy
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Did you also give Bre crap for the Inside Line ?
I didn't realize she started a magazine... :notam:
I got something you could wax, but in some states they'd add it to your rap sheet.... :p
I love it when you talk dirty to me... :D :D :D
Oh, and I'm all about adding to my street cred. :D :D :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
I love it when you talk dirty to me... :D :D :D
Oh, and I'm all about adding to my street cred. :D :D :D
Hehehehe......
You "ARE" one funny Fuc*er!!!!.....
:D :D :D
Nite man.....
:cool: