PDA

View Full Version : So is Arnold not in the game any more???

Wizard29
06-01-2006, 06:45 PM
We have these two weenie greenie Democrat candidates for CA Governor and no Republicans anywhere in the picture that I have heard of.
WTF???
Keeping Glamis open is going to be nearly impossible with these guys. Good thing Mojave is in NV/AZ!

80Dimarco
06-01-2006, 06:48 PM
LOL don't tell me you think Arnold did a good job LOL.////

Not So Fast
06-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Here we go again!!!!!!!!! :confused: NSF

Wizard29
06-01-2006, 06:55 PM
LOL don't tell me you think Arnold did a good job LOL.////
I didn't say that.
I do, however, think that Arnold would be less likely to raise taxes on corporations and more successful people than the two candidates we have before us. I also think that he would address the offroading and recreation issues with more common sense.
NSF, was something like this posted before? My apologies for beating a dead horse if it has been beat already. I never saw that topic.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2006, 06:56 PM
F*** Arnold

sleekcraft137
06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Have fun with that guys.....im now out of KALIFOONIA(sounding like jay leno impersonating arnold) :rollside:

98 Vector 21
06-01-2006, 07:02 PM
I agree there's 2 dicks running now...At least with the A man you know where we stand!

sleekcraft137
06-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Let's see now, how I can I put this really tacfully? F*ck Arnie, f*ck Bushy, they are both pieces of sh*t and I d*mn sure wouldn"t classify either as a good conservative HOWEVER they are the lesser (lessor?sp) of the 2 evils.
Since I vote absentee, I already voted for Arnie. I just sorta figger it's better to vote for half a dumicrat than a whole dumicrat.
Rio
So would you vote for Hillary?

XtrmWakeborder
06-01-2006, 07:40 PM
So would you vote for Hillary?
Yah put a person who has never had anything to do with the armed forces as the commander and chief. Brilliant.

Oldsquirt
06-01-2006, 07:40 PM
We have these two weenie greenie Democrat candidates for CA Governor and no Republicans anywhere in the picture that I have heard of.
WTF???
Keeping Glamis open is going to be nearly impossible with these guys. Good thing Mojave is in NV/AZ!
You do realize that the election next week is a PRIMARY, right? Got to read that election pamphlet that came in the mail........
From what I have read in the past, don't count too much on Arnie's help with the off-road stuff.

sleekcraft137
06-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Yah put a person who has never had anything to do with the armed forces as the commander and chief. Brilliant.
I think I'd vote ALF in before her...

XtrmWakeborder
06-01-2006, 08:12 PM
I think I'd vote ALF in before her...
LOL thank god

BoatFloating
06-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Oh I forgot Davis was the best thing since sliced bread. He almost tripled my car taxes and ran this state into the ground. So you all expect Arnie to come in here like he does in the movies and save the day after years of neglect. Tap your heals 3 times together and say there is no place like home because you live in the Emerald City. To get CA back to the place it was before is going to take tough choices. So hell if you all know better you run for Gov. I'm sure you can save the day.....

HM
06-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Oh I forgot Davis was the best thing since sliced bread. He almost tripled my car taxes and ran this state into the ground. So you all expect Arnie to come in here like he does in the movies and save the day after years of neglect. Tap your heals 3 times together and say there is no place like home because you live in the Emerald City. To get CA back to the place it was before is going to take tough choices. So hell if you all no better you run for Gov. I'm sure you can save the day.....
C'mon......you know it was all Pete Wilson's fault!!!! Davis inherited all the problems and then he had no idea his aides would go to jail over behind the scenes deals with Enron. Wait, there has got to be a way to blame Bush in all of this.
Fawking Arnie is better than any political hack regardless of political party. Except he has turned out to be a puzzy. :crossx:
Now leave me alone, I have a lender I need to trick into believing that there is nothing wrong with the POS house that is about to fall down that I am trying to do a refi cashout on, nor that the borrower is actually unemployed. Oh, and he just went out and bought two cars and applied for 5 credit cards.

HM
06-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Let's see now, how I can I put this really tacfully? F*ck Arnie, f*ck Bushy, they are both pieces of sh*t and I d*mn sure wouldn"t classify either as a good conservative HOWEVER they are the lesser (lessor?sp) of the 2 evils.
Since I vote absentee, I already voted for Arnie. I just sorta figger it's better to vote for half a dumicrat than a whole dumicrat.
Rio
That was quite tactful, for you. :D

bigq
06-01-2006, 10:17 PM
They are battling it out to see who runs against the Arnold, read you election booklet. :rolleyes:

Rexone
06-01-2006, 10:17 PM
WTF???
Primary dude. and both these guys sound like scumbags at least in each others TV ads. :)
If you must vote for one figure out which one Boxer and Fienstein support and vote for da other one. Lesser of 2 evils again.

bigq
06-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Primary dude. and both these guys sound like scumbags at least in each others TV ads. :)
If you must vote for one figure out which one Boxer and Fienstein support and vote for da other one. Lesser of 2 evils again.
bah, beat me too it.
Love the avatar..

Rexone
06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
bah, beat me too it.
Love the avatar..
Thanx. I asked admin if I could post a pic of my pecker. He said no. I showed him otherwise and I'm still here so must be ok.

bigq
06-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanx. I asked admin if I could post a pic of my pecker. He said no. I showed him otherwise and I'm still here so must be ok.
I'm going to stop you right there, with this board who knows where that will go. :cool:

Rexone
06-01-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm going to stop you right there, with this board who knows where that will go. :cool:
As long as Lucky, Hanson, or Brown don't see the post I'm prolly safe. lol.
Don't piss off my pecker. He'll shread ya a new one.

Tom Brown
06-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Canadian pipeline... comin' at ya!

Freak
06-02-2006, 05:31 AM
Novak Selectively Edits Report to Defend Big Oil
"Robert Novak’s column today is devoted to attacking an upcoming California ballot initiative, the Clean Alternative Energy Initiative, which would impose a severance tax on California oil producers to create a $4 billion investment fund “to help advance clean energy technologies.”
The thrust of Novak’s argument is that the initiative will harm California’s economy. For instance, he warns Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) against endorsing the measure since “it will be hammered home for the next five months that the oil initiative will mean higher prices and a slower economy.” Novak justifies this conclusion by citing a report by California’s nonpartisan Legislative Analyst Elizabeth Hill:
"[According to the report, the] severance tax could reduce property tax, income tax and gasoline tax revenues. The report continued that the tax “could result in a reduction in economic activity reflected . . . in a reduction in jobs.”
"But Novak leaves off the critical last few words of that sentence. Here’s the actual report:
To the extent that the measure reduces investment in oil production, the measure could result in a reduction in economic activity, reflected, for example, in a reduction in jobs and/or capital purchases related to the oil industry."
Let's see what Arnold does. It will tell you which pocket he is in. :cool:

Cas
06-02-2006, 06:02 AM
There's 8 people running in the democrat primary not just Angelides and Westly. A couple of the others actually sound decent but here again, the voters will vote based on tv ads instead of doing a little research on their own.
For me, Art Olivier has more of the same views on lots of issues as I do. He'll be getting my vote for Gov
check him out Olivier for Gov (http://www.2006gov.com/)

Havasu Cig
06-02-2006, 08:31 AM
F*** Arnold
Have to agree with you on this one. Owning my business it is a scary thought that a Democrat might get back in, but I have personally been screwed over by Arnold so he will never get my vote.
As far as the offroad stuff, I would not put to much faith in Arnold on that issue either. He is a liberal in many ways and is buddies with the Sierra Club.