PDA

View Full Version : OK; I know it's a reach....

gigamurph
01-04-2006, 12:13 AM
....but I hope some of you "Music Lovers" can help me out! I heard a song on X103.9 (Berdoo) the other day and they didn't bother to say who it was or the title of the song; and now the clowns aren't answerin' their phones. I can only remember a few lyrics, which follow (out of context):
"Gimme back my money;
and don't forget my black t-shirt,
you b**ch!"
Anybody happen to know the artist and/or title? I know it's not alot to go on but I've got the darn song stuck in my head and would really like to complete it. Repeatin' these lyrics is gettin' kinda frustratin'! Thanx for your efforts if you choose to accept this mission. :)

hoolign
01-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Hmm. I'm stabbin in the dark here but.."The Whipplechargers" :D

C-2
01-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Ben Folds Five is the band
Song for the Dumped is the name of the song.
Interesting song.
Sueey and FM must be in bed.

Rod-64
01-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Song for the Dumped
by Ben Folds and Darren Jessee
So you wanted to take a break
Slow it down some and have some space
Well **** you too!
Give me my money back
Give me my money back, you bitch
I want my money back
Wish I hadn't bought you dinner
Right before you dumped me on your front porch
Give me my money back
Give me my money back, you bitch
I want my money back
... and don't forget my black T-shirt

hoolign
01-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Interesting song.
Google runs 24/7 :D I stilll think it's the theme song to Whipple :D

Rod-64
01-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Google runs 24/7 :D I stilll think it's the theme song to Whipple :D
I wish I'd have Googled my money to them at the IPO! :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
01-04-2006, 06:11 AM
Hmm. I'm stabbin in the dark here but.."The Whipplechargers" :D
:D :D :D

Jbb
01-04-2006, 06:16 AM
I like Whipple products.... :)
Brown and Hooli......Jump on the bandwagon haters.... :p

Tom Brown
01-04-2006, 06:24 AM
I like Whipple products.... :)
Brown and Hooli......Jump on the bandwagon haters.... :p
Hey Brian. ... sorry for not returning your phone calls.
I know you need your tools back but I can't find them so there's no point in me communicating with you. In fact, I'm going to avoid you for several months.
As you can see, there is no malicious intent on my part. The situation is out of my control and no fault of mine. If you have a problem with this, you'll have to take it up with the manufacturers of the various tools.
Anyway, thanks for loaning that stuff to me. I'll give you a call the next time I need something.
Your pal,
Tom

Jbb
01-04-2006, 06:30 AM
Im a giver Tom,...you know that you may keep any tools and equipment that you have,that belong to me......In fact If you need any more...you can have them too....What's mine is yours .......................Jbb :)

Tom Brown
01-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Speaking of giving.....
Do you still want to date my sister?

Jbb
01-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Speaking of giving.....
Do you still want to date my sister?
Is there a substantial dowry involved...?

Tom Brown
01-04-2006, 06:55 AM
She is in line to inherit my Dad's utility trailer, as well as the gold plated retaining clips for his front partial.

OutCole'd
01-04-2006, 06:57 AM
She is in line to inherit my Dad's utility trailer, as well as the gold plated retaining clips for his front partial.
If Brian does not want in on this action, can I throw my name in the hat?

Jbb
01-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Whats the percentage of gold in them clips...and how is his health?

Jbb
01-04-2006, 07:01 AM
If Brian does not want in on this action, can I throw my name in the hat?
Like gettin shanked in the chow line......the jackals surround us always.... :D

OutCole'd
01-04-2006, 07:03 AM
Like gettin shanked in the chow line......the jackals surround us always.... :D
Sorry, but my front partial is getting kinda loose and I saw this as an opportunity.

Jbb
01-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Sorry, but my front partial is getting kinda loose and I saw this as an opportunity.
Understandable.... :p

Tom Brown
01-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Whats the percentage of gold in them clips...and how is his health?
I can't tell you about the clips but I can tell you he's upsetting all of us with a hacking cough and some weezing.

Jbb
01-04-2006, 07:09 AM
I can't tell you about the clips but I can tell you he's upsetting all of us with a hacking cough and some weezing.
Hacking cough and weezing....well.....Im gonna have to think on this one ...Sorry dogs sister....is closer.......and is in line for that fairly new chainsaw......I'll get back to you :p

JetBoatRich
01-04-2006, 07:31 AM
Their Web Page list the songs :cool:
103.9 (http://www.x1039.com/music/playlist.shtml)

OutCole'd
01-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Hacking cough and weezing....well.....Im gonna have to think on this one ...Sorry dogs sister....is closer.......and is in line for that fairly new chainsaw......I'll get back to you :p
Gas or electric?

Jbb
01-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Gas or electric?
Gas w/hardshell case and 2 pints of bar oil....

OutCole'd
01-04-2006, 08:14 AM
Gas w/hardshell case and 2 pints of bar oil....
OOOhh, that's a tough one.
Newer gas chain saw with a great case & some oil saw on one side, and a utility trailer and a front partial on the other.
No one ever said life was easy my friend. Best of luck to you with you're decision.
I'll take whichever one Brian does not take.

Jordy
01-04-2006, 08:19 AM
I'll give you a call the next time I need something.
Your pal,
Tom
Hey, I just got rid of a bunch of people like that and now my life feels all empty, and shit. :notam: :D

OutCole'd
01-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Hey, I just got rid of a bunch of people like that and now my life feels all empty, and shit. :notam: :D
Does that mean you have room for some more? I could use some free stuff and shit.

FMluvswater
01-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Interesting song.
Nope we were on the phone. :D How'd I miss this thread last night after that though? :confused: Turns out I don't know that song but maybe Suey does. :idea:

Phat Matt
01-04-2006, 09:17 AM
....but I hope some of you "Music Lovers" can help me out! I heard a song on X103.9 (Berdoo) the other day and they didn't bother to say who it was or the title of the song; and now the clowns aren't answerin' their phones. I can only remember a few lyrics, which follow (out of context):
"Gimme back my money;
and don't forget my black t-shirt,
you b**ch!"
Anybody happen to know the artist and/or title? I know it's not alot to go on but I've got the darn song stuck in my head and would really like to complete it. Repeatin' these lyrics is gettin' kinda frustratin'! Thanx for your efforts if you choose to accept this mission. :)
People actually listen to that station? :)

Jbb
01-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Nope we were on the phone. :D How'd I miss this thread last night after that though? :confused: Turns out I don't know that song but maybe Suey does. :idea:
Thread took a different spin.. :p ..didn't it...... :)

FMluvswater
01-04-2006, 09:51 AM
If it hadn't I'd think I was on the wrong site! :D

JetBoatRich
01-04-2006, 10:00 AM
People actually listen to that station? :)
who would ever do that :crossx:

Phat Matt
01-04-2006, 10:01 AM
who would ever do that :crossx:
Cool peeps. :cool:

gigamurph
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Got all excited when I saw 31 responses to my query. Should've known better! Got hijacked after 2 posts. Well, 2 if we eliminate hoolign's opener. Thanx hoolign; and I did Google it but I don't have the patience to go through 10,000 cRAP songs to see if that is the song I'm lookin' for. A genuine thanx to C-2 and Rod-64 for their input....and yes PM, some of us listen to 103.9 (it's the only station that comes in out here in my part of the stix; and I couldn't get their website to open either. I think they were avoidin' da gig!); and yes; we are cool!....and OutCole'd, gettin' stuff from JBB IS NOT FREE! You have to pay the price of admittin' that ya know JBB well enough to talk to him....and Jordy (wassup?), don't sweat it, there are plenty of us to fill the void in your life; as I'm sure you'll soon find out! Now, be honest. How many of you opened up this thread thinkin' you were gonna see...."I know it's a reach...." ----"....around!"? C'mon, be honest! :p

Biglue
01-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Well at least he got his answer. :)

Jbb
01-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Got all excited when I saw 31 responses to my query. Should've known better! Got hijacked after 2 posts. Well, 2 if we eliminate hoolign's opener. Thanx hoolign; and I did Google it but I don't have the patience to go through 10,000 cRAP songs to see if that is the song I'm lookin' for. A genuine thanx to C-2 and Rod-64 for their input....and yes JBR, some of us listen to 103.9 (it's the only station that comes in out here in my part of the stix; and I couldn't get their website to open either. I think they were avoidin' da gig!)....and OutCole'd, gettin' stuff from JBB IS NOT FREE! You have to pay the price of admittin' that ya know JBB well enough to talk to him....and Jordy (wassup?), don't sweat it, there are plenty of us to fill the void in your life; as I'm sure you'll soon find out! Now, be honest. How many of you opened up this thread thinkin' you were gonna see...."I know it's a reach...." ----"....around!"? C'mon, be honest! :p
Nice talkin to ya again Gig..........You in on the chainsaw deal?... :p

gigamurph
01-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Nice talkin to ya again Gig..........You in on the chainsaw deal?... :pGood seein' you again too JBB! Nopey; mrs.gig won't let me handle anythin' sharper than my....um....umm....ear. Yeah, that's it! My ear!
:p

Phat Matt
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Got all excited when I saw 31 responses to my query. Should've known better! Got hijacked after 2 posts. Well, 2 if we eliminate hoolign's opener. Thanx hoolign; and I did Google it but I don't have the patience to go through 10,000 cRAP songs to see if that is the song I'm lookin' for. A genuine thanx to C-2 and Rod-64 for their input....and yes PM, some of us listen to 103.9 (it's the only station that comes in out here in my part of the stix; and I couldn't get their website to open either. I think they were avoidin' da gig!); and yes; we are cool!....and OutCole'd, gettin' stuff from JBB IS NOT FREE! You have to pay the price of admittin' that ya know JBB well enough to talk to him....and Jordy (wassup?), don't sweat it, there are plenty of us to fill the void in your life; as I'm sure you'll soon find out! Now, be honest. How many of you opened up this thread thinkin' you were gonna see...."I know it's a reach...." ----"....around!"? C'mon, be honest! :p
Your thread got jacked after you got an answer so it was a legal jacking. :)
BTW, I work for X103.9. :D
www.x1039.com
Anyone can listen online also. It's about a 45 second delay and sounds pretty good.

C-2
01-04-2006, 05:59 PM
..and for the record, the info was found on Yahoo Music/Rhapsody.
BUT
Gotta agree....When in Doubt - Google It Out!

gigamurph
01-04-2006, 11:45 PM
"BTW, I work for X103.9."- Phatt Matt
No kiddin'! Whatcha do for the "X"? Can ya put a word in and tell 'em to pick up the phone once in awhile? :p BTW; sorry about the "clowns" remark. If I had posted what I was really thinkin' about y'all, I'd be HB banned right now! :supp:

OutCole'd
01-05-2006, 06:07 AM
and OutCole'd, gettin' stuff from JBB IS NOT FREE! You have to pay the price of admittin' that ya know JBB well enough to talk to him....:
Please, I've lied for a hell of a lot less than a chain saw. :rollside:

Phat Matt
01-05-2006, 09:18 AM
"BTW, I work for X103.9."- Phatt Matt
No kiddin'! Whatcha do for the "X"? Can ya put a word in and tell 'em to pick up the phone once in awhile? :p BTW; sorry about the "clowns" remark. If I had posted what I was really thinkin' about y'all, I'd be HB banned right now! :supp:
Sales.
During the day they are usually pretty good about getting the phone. Overnights and weekends might be a little tougher. :)

Jbb
01-05-2006, 09:23 AM
That's just a little bit more than than the law will allow....... :p
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/1206/_1117849840.jpg

hoolign
01-05-2006, 09:25 AM
That's just a little bit more than than the law will allow....... :p
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/1206/_1117849840.jpg
Nipplechargers?? :idea:

Jbb
01-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Nipplechargers?? :idea:
Abstract posting.....I watched the movie on my laptop this morning.....
My next project is gonna have to be 69 Charger.....