PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have info on the "boat chase" in Havasu tonight??

Liquid Courage
06-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Got a call from a guy out there that said some dude was cruising a boat through the channel and another guy on the shore recognized the boat as being his that was stolen a year or so ago. Guy on shore calls cops who promptly arrive as the dude in the stolen boat is taking off towards the river. Obviously the cop boat cant catch the performance boat but you can't outrun the radio! SBSO catches the guy going up river. Anyone know whos boat or any more details??

AZJD
06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Got a call from a guy out there that said some dude was cruising a boat through the channel and another guy on the shore recognized the boat as being his that was stolen a year or so ago. Guy on shore calls cops who promptly arrive as the dude in the stolen boat is taking off towards the river. Obviously the cop boat cant catch the performance boat but you can't outrun the radio! SBSO catches the guy going up river. Anyone know whos boat or any more details??
Who steals a boat and cruises it locally? :confused:

SOMEBEACH
06-03-2006, 09:39 PM
No Shiat !! I hope he got caught and is in jail right now !!

Mohave Vice
06-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Was this boat a Kurtis ?

KineticoH20
06-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Thats a great story, bastard gonna be livin on powdered eggs and milk for awhile. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

H20Advantage
06-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Thats a great story, bastard gonna be livin on powdered eggs and milk for awhile. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
Unless the poor bastard bought it from someone else and didn't know. But with a chase involved I'd bet he either did it or knows it's stolen.
Dumbass........ :mad:

Jordy
06-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Who steals a boat and cruises it locally? :confused:
Dumb criminals. Who steals a 38' Cig and cruises it around Pleasant towing flipped over Skaters with mailbox lettering on it??? I'm still waiting to hear the rest of the story on the Rice Hauler saga. Supposed to be pretty far reaching...

Throttle
06-03-2006, 10:06 PM
maybe uncle larry has live footage of this :idea:

AltarGirl
06-03-2006, 10:16 PM
That's a great dumb criminal story! Some people, I tell ya... :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
06-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Should make for an interesting story. I wonder if they will do the pit maneuver to get the boat stopped.