PDA

View Full Version : AZJD AND JORDY your CS sucks!!!

boater012
06-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Hey guys WTF???? I ordered my team Turnkey stickers and have yet to receive them!!! I also requested shirts and have yet to receive those either! Have I been blacklisted with Team Turnkey??????? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I mean really it's supposed to be all about the customer isn't it?????? How can you preach so hard about soemone else when you can't even get yer own shite done on time???? :crossx: :rollside: :crossx:
All kidding aside!!! Where is my stuff???
Sorry for the ribbing I couldn't resist!!!!!! I wasted an hour of my life reading the Whipple thread today and needed to vent somewhere :crossx:

AZJD
06-04-2006, 07:31 AM
Hey guys WTF???? I ordered my team Turnkey stickers and have yet to receive them!!! I also requested shirts and have yet to receive those either! Have I been blacklisted with Team Turnkey??????? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I mean really it's supposed to be all about the customer isn't it?????? How can you preach so hard about soemone else when you can't even get yer own shite done on time???? :crossx: :rollside: :crossx:
All kidding aside!!! Where is my stuff???
Sorry for the ribbing I couldn't resist!!!!!! I wasted an hour of my life reading the Whipple thread today and needed to vent somewhere :crossx:
Jordan is in charge of distribution, I will forward your info to him and get them out Monday.............sorry man, it's summer over here in Az, we got boating and half naked girls to contend with! :)

Big Warlock
06-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Hey!!!
You bought a turnkey product from a bunch of criminals! What do you expect??? :crossx: :crossx:

AZJD
06-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Hey!!!
You bought a turnkey product from a bunch of criminals! What do you expect??? :crossx: :crossx:
Thanks for the vote of confidence Dad!

Big Warlock
06-04-2006, 07:45 AM
hahahahaha........
The stickers do look good on Jordy's boat!

AZJD
06-04-2006, 07:46 AM
hahahahaha........
The stickers do look good on Jordy's boat!
You going out today? We are!

Big Warlock
06-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Good chance I am. Still waiting for info. Kid is in Hockey trials. If he's in, I might be out by myself. If he's out, it's family day on the water! :crossx:

GRUNION
06-04-2006, 07:50 AM
You going out today? We are!
you guys going to the lake today?

GRUNION
06-04-2006, 07:51 AM
ryan said you werent

AZJD
06-04-2006, 07:54 AM
ryan said you werent
I changed my mind, I will be there around noon....PM me your # kevin and I will hit you up when we r on our way
Justin

Jordy
06-04-2006, 08:47 AM
ryan said you werent
Ryan doesn't know. Your first problem is listening to that guy. :D :D :D

2Driver
06-04-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey guys WTF???? I ordered my team Turnkey stickers and have yet to receive them!!! I also requested shirts and have yet to receive those either! :crossx:
It's not them, it's that your expectation level is way too high :D :D

boater012
06-04-2006, 10:48 AM
It's not them, it's that your expectation level is way too high :D :D
Well allrighty then Ill learn to lower my expectations from anyone form Arizona will that help??????? :argue: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :yuk:

No Name
06-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Good chance I am. Still waiting for info. Kid is in Hockey trials. If he's in, I might be out by myself. If he's out, it's family day on the water! :crossx:
How the times have changed........... :D :D

ROZ
06-04-2006, 01:45 PM
How the times have changed........... :D :D
No shit.. Gotta love ICE HOCKEY in Arizona! :D