PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Dogs in the Channel, Beer, Etc !

PBOCOP
06-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Just wanted to throw another shout out to our ***boat friends with the store under the bridge in the channel. I met all of them over the Memorial Day weekend after reading on here what nice people they are.
They are very nice people and everything said was true. I had Chicago Dogs for breakfast and lunch on several days. I sat inside and at the tables out in front of the store and talked with the owner several times. I wish I could remember their names but beer does that to you.
They also have a pretty good drink there too. They got their liquor license the day before we went in there. It's called Catalyst. It's a combo caffeine and alcohol 6%. Not too bad.
Anyways, keep giving them our business. Good people, good beer, good food.
Patrick O'Malley

Mrs 2LKHVSU
06-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Kathy and Jeff (the owners) the best people ever! Our girls live on their ice cream every weekend about 3pm. It's so great to have a small town Cheers feel under the bridge! :) :)

vmjtc3
06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
I read about these guys a while back. What is the name of the place again? I will stop buy this weekend for lunch.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Channel Mini Market

vmjtc3
06-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Channel Mini Market
Thanks for the info :)

Not So Fast
06-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Just wanted to throw another shout out to our ***boat friends with the store under the bridge in the channel. I met all of them over the Memorial Day weekend after reading on here what nice people they are.
They are very nice people and everything said was true. I had Chicago Dogs for breakfast and lunch on several days. I sat inside and at the tables out in front of the store and talked with the owner several times. I wish I could remember their names but beer does that to you.
They also have a pretty good drink there too. They got their liquor license the day before we went in there. It's called Catalyst. It's a combo caffeine and alcohol 6%. Not too bad.
Anyways, keep giving them our business. Good people, good beer, good food.
Patrick O'Malley
Darn tootin :D :D NSF

OGShocker
06-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Looking forward to going in there on the 16th.The chance to support members and friends of the boating community is always a pleasure.

Todd969
06-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Jeff is a great guy. Try the breakfast burritos next time. He only makes 50-60 on the weekend so get there before 9:30 to get one.
Also has some kick azz pastrami!