PDA

View Full Version : Go Figure. A Canadian!

JB in so cal
06-05-2006, 04:09 PM
http://winnipegsun.com/News/Winnipeg/2006/06/05/winsunNipplehair200.jpg
Don McPhail thinks he's sealed a Guinness World Record by a hair.
A very long nipple hair, to be exact.
In bizarre fashion, the 31-year-old St. Vital resident is trying to get his name in the British book of wild and wacky feats by laying claim to having the world's longest strand of nipple hair.
'IT'S A POSSIBILITY'
"I just know that it's a possibility. It would be funny," McPhail said moments before he lifted his white T-shirt and carefully grasped the strand between two fingers so he could measure it for a reporter.
Using a digital caliper, the brown hair on his left nipple unofficially measured 11.43 centimetres yesterday. The Guinness record is 8.89 centimetres.
McPhail said he has never shaved his chest or trimmed the strand. He does nothing to protect it and his place in hair history.
"I just hope nobody gives me a purple nurple and it comes out," said McPhail, using a slang term for the act of grabbing and twisting the nipple of another person.
His girlfriend, Cassandra Irwin, said the attempt is silly but McPhail is determined to share his feat with the world.
"When he goes out he says, 'Look at my nipple hair, I've got the longest nipple hair.' It gets people talking," Irwin, 22, said. "It's something different, but there's records for everything."
McPhail said his parents are "kind of embarrassed," and his co-workers at a fibreglass window manufacturing company are behind him.
He noticed the unusual length last fall, and got the idea for measuring the strand when he picked up the 2006 Guinness World Records book at a shopping mall.
Inside, he read about the record 8.89-centimetre strand on the left nipple of Tyler Ing, a London, Ont., university student.
McPhail is now nipping at Ing's heels. He's hoping to submit an official measurement, along with witness statements, video footage and other evidence, by the end of June.
Next story: 'Gotta beat this thing'
Should Gary Doer run in the next provincial election?
yes
no

Run_em_Hard
06-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Thats gross...he needs to cut that shit.

Ziggy
06-05-2006, 05:01 PM
This belongs in the man eating fish thread :p .......them bluegill would feast on him the whole day :)