PDA

View Full Version : I'm so Bad...

Keithb87
06-06-2006, 01:47 PM
We were at Bartlett lake over Memorial Day and one of the guys brought a buddy with him from 29 Palms, who also brought his girl. After a night of talking about the Bartlett Lake Monster over way too much to drink, She got in the water the next morning.
She started to ask her BF about the Bartlet Lake Monster again, and then he told her that the Fres water whales were really what she had to worry about. :)
So I pipe in and tell her that she has nothing to worry about. There is no Monster and no Whales (Real nice guy that I am) But she does need to watch out for the Snakes. :D
I had no idea that she was terrified of Snakes and she starts pounding the hell out of this poor Marine. Screaming at him.... YOU TOLD ME THAT THERE WERE NO SNAKES HERE!!!!!..
I tried to calm her down by telling her that they were only about 6 to 8 inches long and were hameless... :D But she would not calm down. Finally I told her where the common "Trouser Snake" could be found, and she realized that I was messin' with her. she calmed down.
We laughed for the rest of the day. :D

Her454
06-06-2006, 02:00 PM
You are evil. :)
I saw so many snakes over Memorial Weekend its still giving my nightmares. Two in our campsite and 1 in the neighbors campsite. Two of them were 3 footers and the others was 5. I almost stepped on one and it scared the hell out of me so bad I ran backwards, in circles, and jumped up on a strangers boat that was parked on the beach - slipped off of it and fell in the water - and was still screaming and trying to get away from it. Seriously.
Im sure it was funny to watch but my heart almost stopped and I was a basketcase for the rest of the trip seeing things moving in the grass, that didnt even exist. I think its called extreme snake paranoia. :rolleyes:
I learned that NO amount of alcohol can calm that fear either.

uvindex
06-06-2006, 02:13 PM
I tried to calm her down by telling her that they were only about 6 to 8 inches long and were hameless... Harmless maybe, but I'd check that average length again! :boxed:
From Wikipedia:
* A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 5 inches (12.9 cm). (Measured by staff).[4]
* A UCSF study by Wessells et.al. published in 1996 found an average of 5.1 inches (13.0 cm). (Measured by researchers)
* A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by researchers)
* A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by researchers)
* A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in CancĂșn found an average of 5.9 inches (15.0 cm). (Measured by staff)

Keithb87
06-08-2006, 09:32 AM
We can all dream can't we? :)

Rexone
06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
You are evil. :)
I saw so many snakes over Memorial Weekend its still giving my nightmares. Two in our campsite and 1 in the neighbors campsite. Two of them were 3 footers and the others was 5. I almost stepped on one and it scared the hell out of me so bad I ran backwards, in circles, and jumped up on a strangers boat that was parked on the beach - slipped off of it and fell in the water - and was still screaming and trying to get away from it. Seriously.
Im sure it was funny to watch but my heart almost stopped and I was a basketcase for the rest of the trip seeing things moving in the grass, that didnt even exist. I think its called extreme snake paranoia. :rolleyes:
I learned that NO amount of alcohol can calm that fear either.
Did I ever tell you about the time I was mountain biking and came upon a 6 foot rattler. I was crusing real slow just barely upright just lookin around and happened to glance down and see it in front of me. Well things went downhill from there quickly. I paniced trying to unclip and fell over right beside this monster stll clipped in to the pedals while uttering some oh fuk son of a bitch type shit several times. So here I am staring this 6 footer in the face about 3 feet away. I got a little adrenaline rush outta that one. Fortunately he was probably just laughing his ass off and wasn't hungry. I had the ol barrel roll clipped into a bike down pretty good over the next few seconds. Not one of my prouder moments of snake encounters lol.
I'll save the mountain lion story for another time. :p

Her454
06-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Did I ever tell you about the time I was mountain biking and came upon a 6 foot rattler. I was crusing real slow just barely upright just lookin around and happened to glance down and see it in front of me. Well things went downhill from there quickly. I paniced trying to unclip and fell over right beside this monster stll clipped in to the pedals while uttering some oh fuk type shit several times. So here I am staring this 6 footer in the face about 3 feet away. I got a little adrenaline rush outta that one. Fortunately he was probably just laughing his ass off and wasn't hungry. I had the ol barrel roll clipped into a bike down pretty good over the next few seconds. Not one of my prouder moments of snake encounters lol.
I'll save the mountain lion story for another time. :p
LMAO thanks for making me laugh Mike................ with you of course, not at you ;)

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Must be a very small baby's arm holding a very small apple :D