PDA

View Full Version : Team Turnkey

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 04:48 PM
YOU CAN SUCK A BIG FATTY :crossx: :argue: :skull: :220v:

Mrs.Killer
06-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh no, i see trouble. Lets see what they have to say to you, alot was said to me...

Jordy
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Thanks for bringing it up to the top with yet another thread about TT. I don't recall seeing anything around here in the way of threads for a while. Perhaps this will get the ball rolling again.
Lots of shirts and stickers have been sent out. I'm thinking a picture thread is in order. :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks for bringing it up to the top with yet another thread about TT. I don't recall seeing anything around here in the way of threads for a while. Perhaps this will get the ball rolling again.
Lots of shirts and stickers have been sent out. I'm thinking a picture thread is in order. :D :D :D
Oh your so welcome do you think somehere on the shirt it can say "Team Turnkey can suck a fatty".
Isnt this like 51 threads now

Jordy
06-06-2006, 04:56 PM
With the 48 that you started complaining about it, possibly. :notam:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 04:56 PM
With the 48 that you started complaining about it, possibly. :notam:
Im just trying to build a better tomorrow :crossx:

Jordy
06-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Im just trying to build a better tomorrow :crossx:
Me too, one less 2 faced backstabbing bullshit spewing spamming cocksucker on the board at a time. :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Me too, one less 2 faced backstabbing bullshit spewing spamming cocksucker on the board at a time. :D :D :D
WOW Now that you got that out of your system you ready to go have a beer

Jordy
06-06-2006, 05:01 PM
WOW Now that you got that out of your system you ready to go have a beer
Way ahead of ya!!! :D :D :D

Ziggy
06-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Do you really need to lower yourself to name calling ??
I know, I know, you didn't mention any specific name :rolleyes:

Jordy
06-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Do you really need to lower yourself to name calling ??
That wasn't name calling, that's a pretty accurate description from what I've seen of him on the boards. :D
Perhaps I'll just post all his personal info and even make some up because that would be much better. Maybe I'll start with his address and phone number because that's a matter of public record right? :notam:
Until he comes on here and issues a PREPARED APOLOGY that cocksucker can continue to take the lumps that I dole out to him. Spineless phuck that he is. :notam:

Ziggy
06-06-2006, 05:10 PM
That wasn't name calling, that's a pretty accurate description from what I've seen of him on the boards. :D
Perhaps I'll just post all his personal info and even make some up because that would be much better. Maybe I'll start with his address and phone number because that's a matter of public record right? :notam:
Until he comes on here and issues a PREPARED APOLOGY that cocksucker can continue to take the lumps that I dole out to him. Spineless phuck that he is. :notam:
I guess you couldn't see the comic inflection in my post, I was just pulling your leg. :) ........its just the internet, geez :D

SmokinLowriderSS
06-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh your so welcome do you think somehere on the shirt it can say "Team Turnkey can suck a fatty".
If the sucking a fatty was helpful to some people, it might be possible. After all, That's what TT is all about, just people helping people, 1 people at a time. :) :) :) :) :)
oh, and have a nice day. :)

Mrs.Racer277
06-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Why Rob Why???? Jordy does not need any fuel???? :cry: :cry: :cry:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-06-2006, 05:41 PM
That sure seems helpful Jordy, 1 at a time. :) :) :)

Jordy
06-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Jordy does not need any fuel???? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Actually both my trucks are at about 1/2 a tank and the boat is below half in each side as well. So I actually do need some fuel Miss Smarty Pants. :D :D :D

ThongMagnet
06-06-2006, 07:20 PM
over 2600 hits on the Team Turnkey's website (and climbing). That's alot of people helping people.
Could this website www.turnkeyhomes.com/ have any connection :)
Maybe not (stiring the pot)

AZJD
06-06-2006, 07:28 PM
over 2600 hits on the Team Turnkey's website (and climbing). That's alot of people helping people.
I thought you didn't like us? Where do we send the sticker, or are you still planning on peeling mine off.......I understand if your trying to be low key (no punn intended) and don't want anyone to know......so go ahead and I will let you recycle from mine to yours!
People helping people!

ThongMagnet
06-06-2006, 08:17 PM
I thought you didn't like us? Where do we send the sticker, or are you still planning on peeling mine off.......I understand if your trying to be low key (no punn intended) and don't want anyone to know......so go ahead and I will let you recycle from mine to yours!
People helping people!
It seemed Jordy and you (in the beginning) were steering Team Turnkey in a direction that glamorized lawless criminal behavior. Not something I would like to be assocatied with, and get caught up as an innocent by stander. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Is this still the direction Team TurnKey is heading? :idea:
I'm all for Fun, Friends, and Frolic. I Guess I belong to "Team 3FW" (3 "F" Words).
I will await your's and Jordy's response. :rolleyes:
Maybe someday we can be friends and swap stickers :)

AZKC
06-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Even Haters are welcomed aboard its all about the people :crossx:

Boy Named Sue
06-06-2006, 09:13 PM
When I see turnkey I still think turkey but sometimes Tumkey which reminds me to put my finger in my girl's bellybutton. :crossx:

djunkie
06-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Ya well around a 1000 of those hits was me hitting the refresh button on it when I was bored one day. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Ya well around a 1000 of those hits was me hitting the refresh button on it when I was bored one day. :rollside:
fawk u posted yesterday at 3am and now 10pm are u tweakin :cool:

Kilrtoy
06-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Ofcourse he is, he lives in RPV and owns a Howard

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Ofcourse he is, he lives in RPV and owns a Howard
anything south of the grapevine is la to me :)

Kilrtoy
06-06-2006, 10:04 PM
anything south of the grapevine is la to me :)
what is the grapevine....

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 10:10 PM
what is the grapevine....
what my family had to work there way over to get to the central valley :)

Kilrtoy
06-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Sorry, I thought you heard it thru the grapevine

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry, I thought you heard it thru the grapevine
I did :cool:

Jordy
06-07-2006, 12:51 AM
It seemed Jordy and you (in the beginning) were steering Team Turnkey in a direction that glamorized lawless criminal behavior.
I'm sorry, that would be Spammit Karl the Cocksucker with no spine. He put the made up criminal spin on the Team Turnkey organization. He doesn't have enough of a spine to post here anymore and deleted his chickenshit posts, so we really don't pay any attention to him anymore until anyone asks what architect not to use and then his name pops up more than little woodies at a Summer bikini carwash. Don't really know how that happens. Guess when you show everyone on the boards what a cocksucker you really are, it might impact your business.... :D :D :D

Riomouse911
06-07-2006, 01:00 AM
I proudly pasted the Turnkey stickers on the silver bullet coolers, and was sportin TT wear in the Moabi Channel last Sunday... and will be again this weekend. one people at a time.....

djunkie
06-07-2006, 04:26 AM
I work nights focker. 10pm is my lunch break and I get off at 3am. Excpet for today. Got a little OT. Time for bed. :rollside:

AZJD
06-07-2006, 08:44 AM
It seemed Jordy and you (in the beginning) were steering Team Turnkey in a direction that glamorized lawless criminal behavior. Not something I would like to be assocatied with, and get caught up as an innocent by stander. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Is this still the direction Team TurnKey is heading? :idea:
I'm all for Fun, Friends, and Frolic. I Guess I belong to "Team 3FW" (3 "F" Words).
I will await your's and Jordy's response. :rolleyes:
Maybe someday we can be friends and swap stickers :)
I am the 14th nicest guy in the group. You are always welcome to come by and have a beer. We aren't out to be criminals, it just happened that way! :)
My first response to you was because you said that you were going to remove the sticker from my truck. I gladly told where I was going to be that weekend in case you were feeling froggy. I truely didn't belive you were actually going to do it, none the less I left the ball in your court.
Not looking to cause any problems with this so if you ever find yourself out at Pleasant feel free to come bye and we can hug and make up! :) Or just have a beer!

460 jus getn it
06-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Hater....................................

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:03 AM
in case you were feeling froggy.
ROTFLMFAO!
I have to add to this thread since I was at a huge wedding this Saturday and the contagious Team Turnkey came up............ several Nor Cal members grabbed a magic marker, flipped some tables over and wrote Team Turnkey on them in support....pics to follow........... ;)

460 jus getn it
06-07-2006, 09:05 AM
ROTFLMFAO!
I have to add to this thread since I was at a huge wedding this Saturday and the contagious Team Turnkey came up............ several Nor Cal members grabbed a magic marker, flipped some tables over and wrote Team Turnkey on them in support....pics to follow........... ;)
Thats awesome......................Good to see jordys vision is making the world a better place.

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Thats awesome......................Good to see jordys vision is making the world a better place.
There were all kind of jokes..........and then the Bride took a pic too........TurnKey Bride LOL.........................

topless
06-07-2006, 09:09 AM
There were all kind of jokes..........and then the Bride took a pic too........TurnKey Bride LOL.........................You got married??????? :idea:

460 jus getn it
06-07-2006, 09:10 AM
There were all kind of jokes..........and then the Bride took a pic too........TurnKey Bride LOL.........................
LMFAO............................................. .........

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:14 AM
You got married??????? :idea: No, I got left at the altar remember? :rollside:

460 jus getn it
06-07-2006, 09:16 AM
No, I got left at the altar remember? :rollside:Yikes.................. :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Jordy
06-07-2006, 09:16 AM
No, I got left at the altar remember? :rollside:
Oh, speaking of that, I want the ring back too, seeing how you didn't show up until 5 hours later and everyone was gone, that hardly constitutes being left at the alter, Flake. Who knew you'd pull a no show at your own wedding??? :D :D :D

topless
06-07-2006, 09:24 AM
No, I got left at the altar remember? :rollside:I thought maybe you had a change of heart.............him being your favorite and all.

Jordy
06-07-2006, 09:25 AM
I thought maybe you had a change of heart.............
Her and "heart" in the same sentence???? YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!!!! :D :D :D

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Oh, speaking of that, I want the ring back too, seeing how you didn't show up until 5 hours later and everyone was gone, that hardly constitutes being left at the alter, Flake. Who knew you'd pull a no show at your own wedding??? :D :D :D
I'm keepin the ring, thats the best damn zip tie I've ever used! And I showed up, I just didnt realize how time flies when you drink Moonshine. ;)
You could always give me another chance.
I thought maybe you had a change of heart.............him being your favorite and all.
You really think I have a heart? :rollside:

Jordy
06-07-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm keepin the ring, thats the best damn zip tie I've ever used! And I showed up, I just didnt realize how time flies when you drink Moonshine. ;)
It wasn't a zip tie, it was a hose clamp and a stainless hose clamp at that. Not some cheapy P.O.S. deal that you'd find at any gas station. Now the real question here is, where did the zip tie come from you Nor-Cal hussie??? Give you another chance??? You don't even know which ring is mine. :( :mad: :(

topless
06-07-2006, 09:32 AM
You really think I have a heart? :rollside:Stop trying to be all tuff and shit. I've seen you get all misty eyed a time or two.

Jordy
06-07-2006, 09:35 AM
I've seen you get all misty eyed a time or two.
What in a dust storm when a rock blew into her eye??? :D :D :D

topless
06-07-2006, 09:37 AM
What in a dust storm when a rock blew into her eye??? :D :D :DThey could have been tears of joy come to think of it.

topless
06-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Or maybe even laughing so hard she was crying after leaving you at the alter.

Jordy
06-07-2006, 09:38 AM
That's just cold-hearted and uncalled for. :notam: :D

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:39 AM
It wasn't a zip tie, it was a hose clamp and a stainless hose clamp at that. Not some cheapy P.O.S. deal that you'd find at any gas station. Now the real question here is, where did the zip tie come from you Nor-Cal hussie??? Give you another chance??? You don't even know which ring is mine. :( :mad: :(
Actually, if its not a blower I dont really keep track of them. But now that you mention it I do recall the high quality clamp you tried to pass off as a ring. ;)
I'll have to think about the zip tie thingie............ :)
Stop trying to be all tuff and shit. I've seen you get all misty eyed a time or two.
Always tryin to start gossip 'and shit. :)

460 jus getn it
06-07-2006, 09:39 AM
What in a dust storm when a rock blew into her eye??? :D :D :D
I dont know her, but that is to funny............................................. ...

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:40 AM
So much for confiding in you.

Ziggy
06-07-2006, 09:41 AM
You don't even know which ring is mine. :( :mad: :(
Ring collecter...ah ha.....:D
So T is still stuck on Mr.T memorbilia :idea:

topless
06-07-2006, 09:42 AM
So much for confiding in you.OOOOppps...........sorry.

Her454
06-07-2006, 09:43 AM
OOOOppps...........sorry.
Your nose is growing. :rollside: :rolleyes:

topless
06-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Your nose is growing. :rollside: :rolleyes:Don't make me go look in the mirror.

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Actually, if its not a blower I dont really keep track of them. But now that you mention it I do recall the high quality clamp you tried to pass off as a ring. ;)
I'll have to think about the zip tie thingie............ :)
Always tryin to start gossip 'and shit. :)
Speaking of 'Blowers"...how many have you collected now??? :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Hello this thread is about team turnkey sucking a fat one :crossx:

Jordy
06-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Sorry your plan backfired for ya Karl. :D :D :D

Her454
06-07-2006, 10:43 AM
If you cant play nice go start your own damn thread.........oh wait, nevermind. :rollside:

460 jus getn it
06-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Yea, it lasted real long didnt it....HAHA sucker................Backfire.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 10:51 AM
If you cant play nice go start your own damn thread.........oh wait, nevermind. :rollside:
Did someone have a blonde moment haha. How are you doing :)

Her454
06-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Did someone have a blonde moment haha. How are you doing :)
Nope just giving you shiat. :) :rollside: Doing great, 2 more days till friday LOL.

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Nope just giving you shiat. :) :rollside: Doing great, 2 more days till friday LOL.
wow, Blonde and you can count too!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 11:46 AM
everyday is friday dont listen to Eddie givng u shit hes a flakey biatch :)

tbrown
06-07-2006, 11:48 AM
ROTFLMFAO!
So where are the pictures??????????

Jordy
06-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah, where are these pics??? :D :D :D

tbrown
06-07-2006, 11:54 AM
wow, Blonde and you can count too!
wow that statment is about as safe as smoking and mixing nitro!!!!!!!

tbrown
06-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Yeah, where are these pics??? :D :D :D
I bet she lost them!!!!!

Her454
06-07-2006, 11:59 AM
everyday is friday dont listen to Eddie givng u shit hes a flakey biatch :)
I never listen to Eddie........ :crossx:
wow that statment is about as safe as smoking and mixing nitro!!!!!!!
Smartass..... he is real brave when he's 4 hours away. :rollside:
I downloaded them last night to my computer from Brendas camera, I wont get them done tonite but I should have them in a few days. You can stop by the house and check them out if you want - Im glad you said something I dont think Jordy believe me LOL.............

tbrown
06-07-2006, 12:01 PM
I downloaded them last night to my computer from Brendas camera, I wont get them done tonite but I should have them in a few days. You can stop by the house and check them out if you want - Im glad you said something I dont think Jordy believe me LOL.............
All I said is where are the pictures that dont confirm anything LOL

Jordy
06-07-2006, 12:02 PM
All I said is where are the pictures that dont confirm anything LOL
Exactly. She thinks she's off the hook now. Every wedding I've ever been to there are pics being snapped all over the place. Doesn't prove anything. :notam:

Her454
06-07-2006, 12:06 PM
You two cant play together, thats more like to "quote" Tony, "smoking and mixing nitro" LOL.

Jordy
06-07-2006, 12:13 PM
You two cant play together
Don't you know what happens when you tell me that I can't do something??? :idea: :D
p.s. I've got lots of pics, not necessarily from the wedding, but I've got a bunch of them in a folder with a big letter "T" on it. Not quite sure what that means. :crossx: <-----supposed to be an evil grin.

tbrown
06-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Don't you know what happens when you tell me that I can't do something??? :idea: :D
p.s. I've got lots of pics, not necessarily from the wedding, but I've got a bunch of them in a folder with a big letter "T" on it. Not quite sure what that means. :crossx: <-----supposed to be an evil grin.
thats fine as long as that big T is for her and not me LOL

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Smartass..... he is real brave when he's 4 hours away.
was brave when you were here for your beach trip...didn't you lose your phone then???

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
I know what you mean about pics... I have some I'd like to post..but I have to get my trailer from Traci first