PDA

View Full Version : What happen to Mudsharks in Needles?

Jyruiz
06-06-2006, 10:09 PM
We use to stop by there on the way home but noticed this past Sunday that the name has changed to River Pizza something. Guess we will only be stoping for the shaved ice now.

Mrs. casean
06-07-2006, 07:18 AM
We use to stop by there on the way home but noticed this past Sunday that the name has changed to River Pizza something. Guess we will only be stoping for the shaved ice now.
Really! We always stop there when we take the 40! I'm so bummed! :cry: Dang it! Thanks for the heads up Juan!

Jyruiz
06-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Really! We always stop there when we take the 40! I'm so bummed! :cry: Dang it! Thanks for the heads up Juan!
You are welcome and when are you guys coming to Havasu? My wife is bummed too, she loves their antipasta salad. Guess will have to eat at the one in Havasu before we leave.

Mrs. casean
06-07-2006, 07:28 AM
You are welcome and when are you guys coming to Havasu? My wife is bummed too, she loves their antipasta salad. Guess will have to eat at the one in Havasu before we leave.
We ate at the one in Havasu (Not the big restaraunt) twice over Memorial becuse they deliver and it sooo yummy! :D Gotta get it where we can :p We may be up Father's day w/ Sigepmocks... other than that, not too sure... our trailer is in Parker now so that's our home, but we'll make a few day trips on Havasu I'm sure :D

Kachina26
06-07-2006, 07:28 AM
I dunno, but I can't get over how they get away with the name of that place. My brother about died when I told him where I was taking them for dinner. I was clueless, he explained to me that this is a big insult. I guess it was used quite a bit in Georgia where he was stationed. Mudshark urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudshark&defid=112426)

Jyruiz
06-07-2006, 07:36 AM
We ate at the one in Havasu (Not the big restaraunt) twice over Memorial becuse they deliver and it sooo yummy! :D Gotta get it where we can :p We may be up Father's day w/ Sigepmocks... other than that, not too sure... our trailer is in Parker now so that's our home, but we'll make a few day trips on Havasu I'm sure :D
Man, everybody is going for fathers day, but we will miss this one. Sad too cause we have been ther for the past three fathers days, I wanted to make it a ritual. Oh well, you guys be safe and have a good time.

Jyruiz
06-07-2006, 07:37 AM
I dunno, but I can't get over how they get away with the name of that place. My brother about died when I told him where I was taking them for dinner. I was clueless, he explained to me that this is a big insult. I guess it was used quite a bit in Georgia where he was stationed. Mudshark urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudshark&defid=112426)
I know the meaning behind mudshark, but I always thought it was funny that they name there pizza joint that. :)

Mrs. casean
06-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Man, everybody is going for fathers day, but we will miss this one. Sad too cause we have been ther for the past three fathers days, I wanted to make it a ritual. Oh well, you guys be safe and have a good time.
Bummer! Yep, lots of people heading out that weekend :D

Big Kahunaa
06-07-2006, 07:56 AM
same food differnet name

thumbs
06-07-2006, 08:01 AM
I was there last weekend and asked about the name change. The new owners said that they had to pay $2000 per month if they wanted to keep the "Mud Sharks" name. They declined to do so. The new folks said everything will stay the same with the exception on the name change.
We always stop by and get a few pies for the drive home on Sunday.

Mrs. casean
06-07-2006, 08:03 AM
I was there last weekend and asked about the name change. The new owners said that they had to pay $2000 per month if they wanted to keep the "Mud Sharks" name. They declined to do so. The new folks said everything will stay the same with the exception on the name change.
That's good news! Same menu & recipe's? We stop there every time after we leave Moabi! I just wish they sold their house salad dressing by the bottle :D

Jyruiz
06-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow, 2k a month for the name, that is pretty steep for where the place is at, I would have changed the name too. Glad to hear it is the same menu and recipe.

duffster
06-07-2006, 11:32 AM
I think they got tired of cleaning the rat turds off the tables every half hour so people can sit down and eat like Sundance on the Parker strip.