PDA

View Full Version : wyrd

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey bro how you been. Did you have a good time at the dam run no pics what the hell. Anyway hope things are going well. E4L

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey bro how you been. Did you have a good time at the dam run no pics what the hell. Anyway hope things are going well. E4L
You know the pm feature works really well :p

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 01:59 PM
You know the pm feature works really well :p
Do you know who i am. Im the man around here I just post shit none of this pm shit :crossx:

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:02 PM
he must be wore out from partying...just like all the other events he goes too...him and Jordy are in the same class...can't hang... :argue:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:03 PM
he must be wore out from partying...just like all the other events he goes too...him and Jordy are in the same class...can't hang... :argue:
damn if that aint calling the kettle black you flakey biatch :p

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Do you know who i am. Im the man around here I just post shit none of this pm shit :crossx:
I think I may have met you a couple times, I kinda have anal glaucoma when it comes remembering deliminator boats. :D
Who are you again :)

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:07 PM
damn if that aint calling the kettle black you flakey biatch :p
hey pass out boy...I'm ready for Naci..No work No racing, just you and me with the patron bottle...you'll end up the same way as last year...in bed with RIVERBOUND..... :220v:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:09 PM
I think I may have met you a couple times, I kinda have anal glaucoma when it comes remembering deliminator boats. :D
Who are you again :)
Im that big mother fawker who cruises through the channel on that sick ass ELIMINATOR with all the hot WOMEN while you sit in your Droll Catcher BOWL :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:11 PM
hey pass out boy...I'm ready for Naci..No work No racing, just you and me with the patron bottle...you'll end up the same way as last year...in bed with RIVERBOUND..... :220v:
AND YOUR PU$$Y ASS WILL END UP THE SAME WAY THE SECOND NIGHT HIDDING IN THE BACK OF UR EXTRA CAB WITH THE DOORS LOCKED BECAUSE YOU WENT TO BED EARLY AFRAID WHAT WE MIGHT DO TO YOU

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Im that big mother fawker who cruises through the channel on that sick ass ELIMINATOR with all the hot WOMEN while you sit in your Droll Catcher BOWL :crossx:
Do you even own a boat or do you just rent :idea: :p I heard you couldnt even get Killer a ride in the 36. Plus Im in the channel everyweekend and have yet to see you :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Wow! now there is a gay statement if I ever read one. :rollside:
Just kidding Eddie! you know you are my fav bartender! :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Do you even own a boat or do you just rent :idea: :p I heard you couldnt even get Killer a ride in the 36. Plus Im in the channel everyweekend and have yet to see you :)
Yes I own a boat newbie :p . I couldnt get my as a ride in that sick ass cadilliac. Well thats funny everytime I see you u are drooling and waving :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi Linda I think Eddie is just jealous cause he wanted to jump in there to :)

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:15 PM
AND YOUR PU$$Y ASS WILL END UP THE SAME WAY THE SECOND NIGHT HIDDING IN THE BACK OF UR EXTRA CAB WITH THE DOORS LOCKED BECAUSE YOU WENT TO BED EARLY AFRAID WHAT WE MIGHT DO TO YOU
you and your gay ways is what I was staying from...seem you and Jordy have the same issues in life...Turn treads gay.....
on another note..when are you getting here for the bash??

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:16 PM
you and your gay ways is what I was staying from...seem you and Jordy have the same issues in life...Turn treads gay.....
on another note..when are you getting here for the bash??
FRIDAY morning hoe :idea:

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi sweetheart...how have you been?...I got something for you from the last race... We'll be in Fontana june 23 to 25..come see us there..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi sweetheart...how have you been?...I got something for you from the last race... We'll be in Fontana june 23 to 25..come see us there..
Something me for me? :p I like somethings for me! :)
I am doing good, howz about you? Call us when you get to town. :boxed:

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Yes I own a boat newbie :p . I couldnt get my as a ride in that sick ass cadilliac. Well thats funny everytime I see you u are drooling and waving :rolleyes:
Thats cuz you either saw me in front of a DCB or on an E-ticket :wink:, I no nothing of this deliminator you speak of :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Thats cuz you either saw me in front of a DCB or on an E-ticket :wink:, I no nothing of this deliminator you speak of :D
Thats funny I think I got a pic of you waxing it for me let me go look :cry: :yuk:

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Something me for me? :p I like somethings for me! :)
I am doing good, howz about you? Call us when you get to town. :boxed:
will do...I'll be down this weekend too

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Thats funny I think I got a pic of you waxing it for me let me go look :cry: :yuk:
Oh now you want to bring photos into this, let me see what I can pull from the fault. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Oh now you want to bring photos into this, let me see what I can pull from the fault. :p
is fault ebonics for vault :crossx: :skull:

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:40 PM
is fault ebonics for vault :crossx: :skull:
Fo drizzle :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-08-2006, 08:03 AM
bump since your ass has decided to post today :crossx:

WYRD
06-08-2006, 08:07 AM
bump since your ass has decided to post today :crossx:
Thanks Rob Doing GREAT!! no I am not wore out from parting Eddie Just refocusing my time is all.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks Rob Doing GREAT!! no I am not wore out from parting Eddie Just refocusing my time is all.
so where is ur dam run pics :cool: Glad to hear u are doing okay.

WYRD
06-08-2006, 08:14 AM
so where is ur dam run pics :cool: Glad to hear u are doing okay.
Amber had them all on her camera but I will post some today. :cool:

Unforgiven
06-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Shane, we're testing in Fontana on the 16th..you coming by?? 6 cars and we have the track all day...unlimited runs...

WYRD
06-08-2006, 08:19 AM
Shane, we're testing in Fontana on the 16th..you coming by?? 6 cars and we have the track all day...unlimited runs...
Thats fathers day weekend, I am taking the kids to Havasu Sorry. You gonna be in town earlier than that?

Eliminator 4 Life
06-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Amber had them all on her camera but I will post some today. :cool:
sounds good Ill be waiting :)

Unforgiven
06-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Thats fathers day weekend, I am taking the kids to Havasu Sorry. You gonna be in town earlier than that?
coming down this weekend, then we're racing in Fontana on the 23 thru 24...you gonna be around??

WYRD
06-08-2006, 08:23 AM
coming down this weekend, then we're racing in Fontana on the 23 thru 24...you gonna be around??
Yup Sure will, give me a call today when you get some time :cool:

Unforgiven
06-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Yup Sure will, give me a call today when you get some time :cool:
I'll call after lunch...hmmm wonder where Rob is?? he should be piping in anythime....