PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

later
06-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Hello, first of all.I have been married for 15years.I have 3 children,12,8,2 years old.My wife has changed with the years gone by.Donna,who is my wife,has become alittle more lazy as time goes by.We both work and for myself I have 3 jobs.I exspect her to take care of things such as clean and keep things together with the kids.The more times I come home I find that there is no disaplin with her ,she lets the children walk all over her,she is a loud person and yells alot,which drives me insane,she does'nt clean but only once a week and things are allways half ass.Seem's that there is no structure even when I am there trying to bring things together.I find I am about to the point to where I just cannot stand her any more and I feel there is a happier life for me just being single,i also feel my children will be more happier.I just am at the point of no return.I am at my ends wit plus one unhappy person.What can i do to make things better or change what is going on.I am hoping things don't end in divorce but it's going that route.Need advice.Thanks :argue:

MrsSigEpMock
06-08-2006, 08:03 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116826
Here we go again!!! :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 08:06 AM
maybe she needs to get a job. Get a nanny that can be with the kids and take care of the house. She will wake up and realize you may not need her anymore and start doing more. :)

schlepy
06-08-2006, 08:07 AM
When did hot boat turn into Dr. Phil??????????

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 08:07 AM
I could use some advice too.
How can I bang the hell out of a constant stream of young, beautiful women?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 08:08 AM
when Dr. Ruth retired. LOL!! :rollside:

Tom Brown
When it gained a bunch of weight.

Robert1050
Your wife sounds like a twin to my soon to-be-ex! I only worked 2 jobs, we had no kids, but she spontaneously grew a lazy gene and let herself, our house & our lives just go their seperate ways.........We've filed for separation & are just now going over our assets, dividing everything up. Thankfully, it's a mutual decision, so we're still friends and the divorce is going amicably. Sometimes, you just have to decide what's best for you (and your dependants), cut your losses & just say goodbye!

Jbb
Follow Ratso's teachings....

scarabrick2
06-08-2006, 08:10 AM
I said it before and will say it again
Is her life insurance paid up?
If so, I think it might be time for a DEEP SEA FISHING TRIP. Take your boat out on the ocean if you don't have one RENT one. A lot a accidents happen out at sea.
J/K
Really !!

schlepy
06-08-2006, 08:11 AM
you can watch the internet prowler on channel 4, some sick bastards can teach you some new tricks.

NOTALENT
06-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Counseling....

Jordy
06-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Don't hire a hitman, unless it's Brown, as they're all undercover cops anyway. :D :D :D

catman-do
06-08-2006, 08:15 AM
ahhhh, it must be the beginning of summer!!! Everyone is going outside for the first time and seeing all the hot young girls, then looking at their wives and wondering "why?" Then they leave their wives and figure out that those youngins are diggin them anymore and poof!! the only peice of ass they are getting is painted on the back of their hand.....

RitcheyRch
06-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Here we go again.

91nordic29
06-08-2006, 09:29 AM
ahhhh, it must be the beginning of summer!!! Everyone is going outside for the first time and seeing all the hot young girls, then looking at their wives and wondering "why?" Then they leave their wives and figure out that those youngins are diggin them anymore and poof!! the only peice of ass they are getting is painted on the back of their hand.....
Bravo. SOMEONE gets it.....

Big Warlock
06-08-2006, 09:33 AM
You join Hot Boat to get advice????? You have problems already my friend!!! :crossx:

91nordic29
06-08-2006, 09:34 AM
You join Hot Boat to get advice????? You have problems already my friend!!! :crossx:
LOL. i think it is an imposter trying to stir another pot, :boxed:

later
06-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Guess this is a bad place to ask for advice.Sorry to waste your time

91nordic29
06-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Guess this is a bad place to ask for advice.Sorry to waste your time
if you arent joking... let me just explain the rules of the shark tank.....lol

later
06-08-2006, 01:08 PM
I havent bought the flowers for awhile and a date has been the same.Sometimes it's hard because of the demand I have at work.Money is the hard thing and gotta keep the money flowing so it is a system that is not broken.

Jyruiz
06-08-2006, 01:32 PM
With three kids involved, I would fight tooth and nail to get it resolved for my kids sake.

Her454
06-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Its actually a good place to get advice. But when you lay out all the dirty laundry and name names while your at it.... It sure makes you look like you have no respect for the other person. And around here that will get the drums a beating.
As far as your situation. We don't know you and have only heard one side of a three sided question. On the surface, it sounds like she is board and feels under appericiated and maybe depressed. Ditch one of your jobs and let her get a job. You take care of the kids while she is out of the house.
When was the last time you bought her flowers and took her on a date without the kids? When was the last time she was the most important thing in your life and you told her so?
Forensic
Look at experienced papa shark giving such good advice ;) Touche'.

ratso
06-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Hello, first of all.I have been married for 15years.I have 3 children,12,8,2 years old.My wife has changed with the years gone by.Donna,who is my wife,has become alittle more lazy as time goes by.We both work and for myself I have 3 jobs.I exspect her to take care of things such as clean and keep things together with the kids.The more times I come home I find that there is no disaplin with her ,she lets the children walk all over her,she is a loud person and yells alot,which drives me insane,she does'nt clean but only once a week and things are allways half ass.Seem's that there is no structure even when I am there trying to bring things together.I find I am about to the point to where I just cannot stand her any more and I feel there is a happier life for me just being single,i also feel my children will be more happier.I just am at the point of no return.I am at my ends wit plus one unhappy person.What can i do to make things better or change what is going on.I am hoping things don't end in divorce but it's going that route.Need advice.Thanks :argue:
It's over... Get out now... Why would you want your kids around a lazy ass that bitches and screams all the time. Get out, get the kids as often as possible, and get them in a more stable environment. People are the way they are... trust me, she will not change... ever! Granted there are two sides or three to every story but bottom line, it will never work. Don't waste your life away and spend half of it like I did trying to figure it out or make it work. Seems she is making no effort, and if you are working 3 jobs, she has NO RESPECT for you. Women do not respect a man that they can walk all over... and sir... that is exactly what she is doing to you. Get the F##K out!

ratso
06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm going to Bench Racers now where things are a little more low key... :rolleyes:

Dave C
06-08-2006, 03:53 PM
That Ratso guy... he cracks me up...... :crossx: :D

acatitude
06-08-2006, 04:03 PM
3 kids huh????? well before you dump her you better quit at least 2 of them jobs, or by the time the child support numbers are in you'll never be able to quit them.

Magic34
06-08-2006, 04:49 PM
With three kids involved, I would fight tooth and nail to get it resolved for my kids sake.
Good call. Best advice of the day in my opinion.

blown dough
06-08-2006, 04:56 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116826
Here we go again!!! :crossx:
What she said. This is ***boat, B O A T, not Maury, Dr. Phil or any of those other Jack A***.

Biglue
06-08-2006, 05:02 PM
What he said.
About the one thing that would lead to me breaking up my family would be cheating and deception. I come from divorced parents and I really don't want my children to experience that. it's very ugly for a kid. The wifey agrees.........most of the time. :D

RAMROD
06-08-2006, 06:20 PM
What she said. This is ***boat, B O A T, not Maury, Dr. Phil or any of those other Jack A***.
The Sandbar
Open Topic Social Lounge
I think even Larry Flynt would say that if you don't like it then don't read it JACK***. :rolleyes:

Bradman
10-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Maybe she can read this too?

Daytona100
10-19-2006, 01:54 PM
You takeing donations for counseling classes???

ratso
10-19-2006, 02:24 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BadKachina
10-19-2006, 05:39 PM
If you could explain your feelings to her as well as you did to us you might have a chance at working through your problems. I'm sure she has a side to her story as well. Compromise takes two, you need to find out what she needs to be happy, she needs to know what you need to be happy and then you can start working towards a goal. Communication is the key.
Good luck.......

RitcheyRch
10-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Thats hilarious. I'm sure he would accept them.
You takeing donations for counseling classes???