PDA

View Full Version : anyone near Sacramento?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 08:42 AM
I have a trip with my daughter on Monday with school to Sacramento and was wondering if anyone new how th weather was there compared to hear. Wanted to know what I should pack for her. :)

Her454
06-08-2006, 08:49 AM
MrsV- The weather has been nice, in the upper 80's low 90's. Where near Sac, I work in Roseville and I'd love to take you both to lunch when you are here!
T

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 08:53 AM
MrsV- The weather has been nice, in the upper 80's low 90's. Where near Sac, I work in Roseville and I'd love to take you both to lunch when you are here!
T
Thank you Traci. I appritiate the info. I would love to go with you but it is a school deal and I am a shaparone :cry: I have to stay with all the kids.
I don't know where we will be but I know we are suppose to go to the govs office to meet him. A three mile hike somewhere and a cruise down the sac river. 8 or so hour bus drive with 4th graders. :220v: LOL!!
Thank you for the lunch offer.

Her454
06-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Thank you Traci. I appritiate the info. I would love to go with you but it is a school deal and I am a shaparone :cry: I have to stay with all the kids.
I don't know where we will be but I know we are suppose to go to the govs office to meet him. A three mile hike somewhere and a cruise down the sac river. 8 or so hour bus drive with 4th graders. :220v: LOL!!
You guys will have fun, the Governors tour and the Sac river cruise is fun! The 8 hour drive with the 4th graders would scare me tho... ;) If you are ever up here and can spend some time, the offer is open!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 09:26 AM
You guys will have fun, the Governors tour and the Sac river cruise is fun! The 8 hour drive with the 4th graders would scare me tho... ;) If you are ever up here and can spend some time, the offer is open!
Thank you Traci. I will take you up on the offer next time. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 09:27 AM
It's suppose to be 81 degrees on monday with a low of 51 at night. Partly cloudy with 20% chance of precipitation.
Sacramento Weather Forecast (http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/tenday/USCA0967?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_driving)
RD :)
Thanks Honey. :p I got your mess. Jamie is out of town till late fri. Will let you know whats up when I can talk to him. He has no reception in catalina.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Catalina? LOL... Working hard? or hardly working? ;) :D
RD
I am workin hard.( mrs Vee is plumbin this week) He went for Taylor's graduation trip with the school. so it is a father son type of deal.
I am going crazy with the phone of his :220v:

Dave C
06-08-2006, 10:30 AM
probably a good idea.... next thing you know the jello shots come out and its all over... right T? ;) :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 10:31 AM
probably a good idea.... next thing you know the jello shots come out and its all over... right T? ;) :)
That would be a great mix. Traci and I with the all time favorite Jeloo shots.. Boy would that be a great sight. :crossx: :p :p

Dave C
06-08-2006, 10:34 AM
its just better to stay away from Traci & jello shots. I hear she is Incorrigible ;) ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 10:35 AM
its just better to stay away from Traci & jello shots. I hear she is Incorrigible ;) ;)
LMAO!! :p That's my girl. :rollside:

Her454
06-08-2006, 10:36 AM
That would be a great mix. Traci and I with the all time favorite Jeloo shots.. Boy would that be a great sight. :crossx: :p :p
It would probably calm the 4th graders and be a quiet ride home LOL.......................
Yes we still have to do the Jello deal sometime but I think I'd lose my crown in that Heat out there.......... I'd be down for the count after the first 2 LOL.
Lies, Lies, its all lies. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I have a trip with my daughter on Monday with school to Sacramento and was wondering if anyone new how th weather was there compared to hear. Wanted to know what I should pack for her. :)
Ahhh....Our oldest son just did this trip last month. My husband went with him. So fun. 4th Grade??

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
It would probably calm the 4th graders and be a quiet ride home LOL.......................
Yes we still have to do the Jello deal sometime but I think I'd lose my crown in that Heat out there.......... I'd be down for the count after the first 2 LOL.
Lies, Lies, its all lies. :rollside:
LMAO!! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
oops...Got it!
But you have an 8hr bus ride??? That sux! Our school flew. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Ahhh....Our oldest son just did this trip last month. My husband went with him. So fun. 4th Grade??
Cool. I heard it was fun. It's the hike I worry about in the heat with my daughter. But lot's of water and it should be fine. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 10:41 AM
oops...Got it!
But you have an 8hr bus ride??? That sux! Our school flew. :rollside:
Yes it is going to be a long ride. :cry: :)

Her454
06-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Cool. I heard it was fun. It's the hike I worry about in the heat with my daughter. But lot's of water and it should be fine. :p
I'm wondering where the hike is..... :confused: It shouldn't be too bad, it hasnt been all that hot yet but lots of water is smart.

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Yep....water water water. :rollside: She will have sooooo much fun!

pixilatedpussy
Yes it is going to be a long ride. :cry: :)
Bring a book! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
I'm wondering where the hike is..... :confused: It shouldn't be too bad, it hasnt been all that hot yet but lots of water is smart.
I have no idea where it is. Maybe to them it is a hike and it is actually just a regular far walk. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Bring a book! :p
I was thinking the same thing. or a i-pod. :p

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing. or a i-pod. :p
Good idea! :rollside:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
06-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Maybe a walk from capitol to old sac for boat ride, HER454 where do you work in roseville? I work @ auburn and antelope. Are you going to shasta next weekend? BIG JOE :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

Her454
06-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Maybe a walk from capitol to old sac for boat ride, HER454 where do you work in roseville? I work @ auburn and antelope. Are you going to shasta next weekend? BIG JOE :crossx: :skull: :crossx:
Off of Hwy 65 and Blue Oaks Blvd. Used to live on Antelope and Lichen ......
Im considering going to the Cat Attack but not sure if my trailer will be done by then...............

Eliminator 4 Life
06-08-2006, 11:26 AM
It will be warm in the 90's